View Full Version : Ursoth LB Reward.

epicrrr
08-12-2015, 06:20 AM
OK just saw LB points for LB and OMG top 10s

144k-102k rog.
111k-52k sorcs.
101-46k warrs.

as of posting.

I dont have a friend running it or any guild matets in it, but that amount of dedication, time, energy and gold spent I fear that GOLD TYRANNICA undermines the players effort. Thus I hope STS re-evaluates the whole top 10 reward as of now tyranica is 800k.

I hear/read ingame that top 1 reward for each class will be change?

Wazakesy
08-12-2015, 06:25 AM
CHanging the LB now would result in enraging. STS shouldve just re-made the whole event, this event right now is a joke.

william5439
08-12-2015, 06:27 AM
No need to change the reward, because all know that the reward it's a gold tyrannica and they choose to run the lb for it. And many people also give up the lb because of that. So there is no point, if they don't like they can stop but not waiting for surprise or any changes because this will not fair for those who give up in this event. So just let it be

wizzaq
08-12-2015, 08:24 AM
This event is not that months waiting worth

CheifR
08-12-2015, 08:27 AM
They knew what the reward was from the start. If they add on to it now that wouldn't be fair to those that decided not to do lb because the reward

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

Titanfall
08-12-2015, 10:08 AM
If they change it which they have done in the past, Im sorry but Ill actually take into consideration of quitting AL as its not fair to the players to change rewards like this.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

twoxc
08-12-2015, 10:16 AM
the time and dedication I can understand but the ENERGY and MONEY spend I don't believe xD because since day one there has been a Portal Bug in Shuyal Ashral which get spawned by those BIG mob at entrance. On top of that if you're in a party of of 4 players using alternative and each take turn paying for Unicorn food. 1 unicorn food allow 4 players to enter portal 4 times this will result in YOU using 1 unicorn food which is 2 energy kit to run 16 TIMES lol.

Candylicks
08-12-2015, 11:37 AM
I think sts was trying to see how a different reward for lb would work this time. They have honestly gotten nothing but flack from sns and the vanity from the community. Here they tried a mythic pet and everyone complains once again.

We have a couple lb runners in our guild and they aren't complaining. There is more to the lb than the final prize and I am speaking from experience as I was top 5 Mage for Halloween event.

It's the thrill of the race, the meeting new friends in game, and yes the reward too. These complaint posts are hurtful to the guys running hard and to sts who again is just trying to get the prize 'just right' for us.

The gold Tyran won't fetch 20m but it will be several million and let's face it that's pretty darn good for the economy right now.

Congrats to all the people running hard and enjoy the rewards from it.

epicrrr
08-12-2015, 11:38 AM
They knew what the reward was from the start. If they add on to it now that wouldn't be fair to those that decided not to do lb because the reward

This has been my thought everytime like this happens, but the drive to compete for event LB is always strong amongst dedicated AL players.

Theyve seen the prize and they keep running to outdo each other. I just felt bad for them after all that run day and night all they get is an item valued by the community as 5m(example).

I think the gold version pet was really neat but a big event like this is not the way to release a mythic gold egg.

*Again I am not on LB nor any of my friends. Just the thought keep nagging at me*

Candylicks
08-12-2015, 11:41 AM
This has been my thought everytime like this happens, but the drive to compete for event LB is always strong amongst dedicated AL players.

Theyve seen the prize and they keep running to outdo each other. I just felt bad for them after all that run day and night all they get is an item valued by the community as 5m(example).

I think the gold version pet was really neat but a big event like this is not the way to release a mythic gold egg.
Again it's the thrill of the chase. People do the lb because it's fun not JUST for the big prize.

epicrrr
08-12-2015, 11:44 AM
Again it's the thrill of the chase. People do the lb because it's fun not JUST for the big prize.

Thats good to hear then.

Candylicks
08-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Thats good to hear then.
Yeah!!! Some of my best friends now are people that I met from doing the lb that one event. It really is a blast if you have the time and gold to run it.

I'm guessing their gold mythic pets will fetch around 5m each and that is totally indicative of today's economy. I will say they are pretty rad looking unicorns!!

Ssneakykills
08-12-2015, 11:48 AM
Hopefully he next event will make up for it in all aspects but I can't complain it's given me something to do

CheifR
08-12-2015, 12:46 PM

*Again I am not on LB nor any of my friends. Just the thought keep nagging at me*
Than you should rest easier knowing that they saw value in the prize and it gave them the drive too grind like this although in our eyes it's not as great

Candylicks
08-12-2015, 01:02 PM
I would be really happy if their pets did fetch 20m that's great to hear.

There are definitely collectors that will pay well to have exclusivity on items.

Ravager
08-12-2015, 01:47 PM
I doubt that the pet will be high in value.

Max 12 will be given out for the forums contest.

30 lb players will get it.

So 42 possible gold tyrannicas for sale.

But of course it is hard to say.

Ssneakykills
08-12-2015, 03:17 PM

Holding onto a a gold tyrannica for a while while others are being opened can only increase the price of it I'm presuming. Same as a scarce amount of whims are available in egg forms made it very desirable ( yeah I know the whims are very good pets ). Majority of people will probably open or sell because they are impatient but holding onto the egg may pay off.

But now you mention it 42 is quite a lot of eggs

CheifR
08-13-2015, 06:16 AM
I think they should stick with awesome banners...

oekeone
08-13-2015, 06:39 AM
I was in leaderboard for 10sec when it started :-) :banana:

Ssneakykills
08-13-2015, 06:53 AM
I was in leaderboard for 10sec when it started :-) :banana:

Me too joint second with 9 other people haha

epicrrr
08-13-2015, 08:04 AM

Well compare to our beloved SnS might not reach a 25m price point but yeah. We can never know.

Is there a chance that a event lb runner will consume around 2000 to 4000 energy?

raw
08-13-2015, 08:16 AM
Hello!

Been a while since I've posted, but I figured I'd pop in to see what the big reward was for the Ursoth event. Not really sure what this Tyrannica pet is, but based on what I'm reading it doesn't sound like people are too happy, given that it's worth <1m as is. But then again, what would be the alternative? Another SnS type of pet? Another vanity? That would enrage even more people! It seems like we don't know what we even want =P

I agree with Candy. People running this are doing it for the thrill of the chase, the competition, and probably for just the fun of it, which I totally understand.

Anyway good luck everyone!

Candylicks
08-13-2015, 09:28 AM
Hello!

Been a while since I've posted, but I figured I'd pop in to see what the big reward was for the Ursoth event. Not really sure what this Tyrannica pet is, but based on what I'm reading it doesn't sound like people are too happy, given that it's worth <1m as is. But then again, what would be the alternative? Another SnS type of pet? Another vanity? That would enrage even more people! It seems like we don't know what we even want =P

I agree with Candy. People running this are doing it for the thrill of the chase, the competition, and probably for just the fun of it, which I totally understand.

Anyway good luck everyone!
Why hello Harry. (:

Even red pets < 1m. If they sell them for anything around 5 it's a huge windfall now.

You been good?

grzena1982
08-13-2015, 12:31 PM
There would be no issue if another pet was released with better stats than S&S. I do not think that someone who took a part in one event should have better stats than people that continously pop locks and support further game development. Additionally, i think that each lb reward should be made available to purchase on the secondary market after the grace period of some predetermined time is over. Not sure how to go about eggs, but this should be implemented. I am currently the lucky owner of the whim brothers, both ice sets, jester and so on, thus I know how it feels to have rare items only a few others have. I do not see why absolutely everything in this game is not tradable considering that some of us cannot run events because we have wives, jobs and other forms of relaxation.

codered
08-14-2015, 01:01 AM
They are doing "Fast Farming tokens "

Titanium
08-14-2015, 02:54 AM
Sts reduced the fun of Ursoth event only because are way too many cry babies.

" para destroyed the game "

"Sns ruined the game "

" i need more than a forged energy. I want a free glitch portal like tarlok 2013 "

Why we need bonus maps if plat tier is reacheable in one hour?

Sts, next time think about the fun of the event not the vanities that would we wore for the next year . A vanity doesn't make me gain a lot of golds like previous events.

I'm expecting for para gem on next event. Make it harder to reach plat tier.

No more bonus maps

Ssneakykills
08-14-2015, 04:54 AM
Sts reduced the fun of Ursoth event only because are way too many cry babies.

" para destroyed the game "

"Sns ruined the game "

" i need more than a forged energy. I want a free glitch portal like tarlok 2013 "

Why we need bonus maps if plat tier is reacheable in one hour?

Sts, next time think about the fun of the event not the vanities that would we wore for the next year . A vanity doesn't make me gain a lot of golds like previous events.

I'm expecting for para gem on next event. Make it harder to reach plat tier.

No more bonus maps

No no no do not bring para gems or eye gems back as a plat tier prize, I feel 5x Noble jewels class specific would be better suited as a post prize than bring in para gems which hindered pvp in the first place...

Visiting
08-14-2015, 05:04 AM
There would be no issue if another pet was released with better stats than S&S. I do not think that someone who took a part in one event should have better stats than people that continously pop locks and support further game development. Additionally, i think that each lb reward should be made available to purchase on the secondary market after the grace period of some predetermined time is over. Not sure how to go about eggs, but this should be implemented. I am currently the lucky owner of the whim brothers, both ice sets, jester and so on, thus I know how it feels to have rare items only a few others have. I do not see why absolutely everything in this game is not tradable considering that some of us cannot run events because we have wives, jobs and other forms of relaxation.

I don't understand the notion of putting a pet with better stats than SNS in the game. There's already PLENTY of pets with MUCH MUCH better stats than SNS, it's not the stats that this pet is coveted for, it's the OP AA, which is really only OP due to the pools being stackable, which if this feature were to be removed, I think no one would have any viable complaints about the pet being reintroduced into the game...

grzena1982
08-14-2015, 06:58 PM
Name one please

Oursizes
08-15-2015, 07:36 AM
Name one please

Nightshade. Highest damage

Visiting
08-15-2015, 07:54 AM
Name one please

Singe, Maridos, and Nekro at the least...

latachuela
08-16-2015, 04:25 AM
Nightshade pet has highest damage?

grzena1982
08-16-2015, 12:17 PM
If i can get 13.5 crit thanks to a pet then this lets me gem paras in all slots whete i currently have eyes. There is no better pet than s&s atm. If i had it my mage would be running with 53.5 crit with 3 eyes kershal.

grzena1982
08-16-2015, 03:01 PM
Precisely! I share this view. Snorlax sounds delightful. ^_^

Zeus
08-16-2015, 03:25 PM
If i can get 13.5 crit thanks to a pet then this lets me gem paras in all slots whete i currently have eyes. There is no better pet than s&s atm. If i had it my mage would be running with 53.5 crit with 3 eyes kershal.

Lol, if you're still using a kershal, you have far bigger issues to worry about than SNS.

epicrrr
08-16-2015, 03:29 PM
Points update.

Rog. 254k - 182k
Sorce. 200k -89k
Warrs. 172k-92k

Thats a lot of points. In-line with topic can anyone please review Tyrannica pet?

grzena1982
08-16-2015, 08:36 PM
Lol to u sir. Ive used kershal only for the reference, besides how can u tell what lvl mage i had in mind? Not to mention that u assume too much in the first place.

Besides, if i was given 500m i would have probably buy one egg as some of us did, didnt we? Subsequently, i would have geared up even more, later brag how super-duper i am cos i was able to exoloit the game by getting plentiful of paras in the right moment along with one super op pet.

Visiting
08-16-2015, 08:53 PM
Lol to u sir. Ive used kershal only for the reference, besides how can u tell what lvl mage i had in mind? Not to mention that u assume too much in the first place.

Besides, if i was given 500m i would have probably buy one egg as some of us did, didnt we? Subsequently, i would have geared up even more, later brag how super-duper i am cos i was able to exoloit the game by getting plentiful of paras in the right moment along with one super op pet.

When is the last time you saw someone who has both Nekro and SNS prefer their SNS over their Nekro? Just food for thought...