PDA

View Full Version : issue about event - Leaches

illidan
08-12-2015, 07:07 AM
sup guyz, there is big problem about event (about all events...)
there is not fixed one BIG problem - afk players who just waits till we kill boss
its way,way harder to kill boss when we r only 2-3 fighting and another players r afk . Its unfair,cuz they havent played , but they was rewarded same way like we

My idea for fix:
Each player have to deal at least 25x more of his dmg to boss to get tokens and points
(I have 740dmg, so I would have to deal 18500 dmg to boss)

Titanfall
08-12-2015, 07:11 AM
No that isnt a fix, thats a way for tanks to get disowned.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

illidan
08-12-2015, 07:16 AM
No that isnt a fix, thats a way for tanks to get disowned.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

it is problem for tank with 500-600 dmg to deal 13700 dmg on ursoth? o.0

Zaizor
08-12-2015, 08:55 AM
Leeches are becoming a huge problem in the game. I don't know how many times I see a player standing outside the fight waiting, then moving on after we clean up the mess. Not just dead leeching, just bums watching from the outside. It's almost as bad as begging....

Hectororius
08-12-2015, 10:31 AM
Best way to avoid this is to go solo or make a party. The bosses are easy enough now that soloing shouldnt be too difficult or time consuming (unless you are a warrior, then your are out of luck)

Ravager
08-12-2015, 12:05 PM
It happened A LOT during halloween event which is the next event. I dread the thought of it.

shinyx
08-12-2015, 01:11 PM
It happened A LOT during halloween event which is the next event. I dread the thought of it.

Everyone knows that I used to enjoy running with pugs and meeting new people. I don't mind newer or under geared players because I like their enthusiasm. The leeches during the Halloween event ruined it for me. I've been running in select pts or solo ever since. It's unfortunate

Coalhouse
08-12-2015, 11:13 PM
Leeching is getting worse than ever. Something should be done before events become unplayable but I'm not sure what. Perhaps characters who are dead or not in the end zone at the time of the boss' death could be prevented from gaining any points, loot or tokens.

Also, the term "leech" is unfair, to actual leeches. The more generalised term of "parasite" would be more appropriate.

nelson131
08-13-2015, 01:19 AM
nooooo...then ppl who get 1 shot before boss dies wont get anything, unless sts removed 1hitting bosses.

illidan
08-13-2015, 03:18 AM
Leeching is getting worse than ever. Something should be done before events become unplayable but I'm not sure what. Perhaps characters who are dead or not in the end zone at the time of the boss' death could be prevented from gaining any points, loot or tokens.

Also, the term "leech" is unfair, to actual leeches. The more generalised term of "parasite" would be more appropriate.
I dont agree with your idea bro....example: I fought all time , I die on end of boss, im out of ankhs , I reset for free and rest of players wont wait me - I wont tokens/points

Tatman
08-13-2015, 04:25 AM
Yea, that's one of the reasons why I don't do event pugs anymore. Which is sad.

Robhawk
08-13-2015, 04:36 AM
Well i sign that too!

Its not the experienced players but all new ones... they even dont care when i say something... It sucks seriously! I waste more time, i waste more pots and the worst of it all i'm getting angry!

So the consequence as shiny said -> nabs are separated, the rest plays alone or in friend/guild parties...

butterspar
08-13-2015, 04:45 AM
This is why we need the boot command

Xorrior
08-13-2015, 04:58 AM
They just stand there waiting for you to clear everything and Lo and behold they come alive at a boss fight. I do pug runs for dailies due to timezone difference.

Madnex
08-13-2015, 05:00 AM
Why people have been complaining about this instead of simply not pugging with the skill-less pleb is beyond me.

Ravager
08-13-2015, 05:02 AM
Why people have been complaining about this instead of simply not pugging with the skill-less pleb is beyond me.

Sometimes friends and guildmates dont have energy.

Solo is sometimes too hard or slow. Especially for warrior.

Besides, I need someone to cover me as I switch to lep :p

Wazakesy
08-13-2015, 05:05 AM
Besides, I need someone to cover me as I switch to lep :p

LOL? nab fatty, so lazy :p

Cobenick
08-13-2015, 04:47 PM
yeah i know...i was getting pissed every time i found those leechers, even restarted bosses waiting for them to leave so i wont be a slave for lazy ppl...but fact is: they domt really care about it, no matter what u say or do, they will be there...and NO, not only noobs..i've run into some "pro" guilds doing this..."sorry afk/sorry /g chat"...i still run with randoms while on my lvl 22 rogue, and believe me: better runs with unknow ppl than with some "pros".

Greatankush
08-14-2015, 11:36 AM
Even I find this annoying they get loads of points and stuff without burning a single pot.big noobs who have it at the expense of legit players.Anyone should do a descent amount of damage to be awarded

VenomsChaos
08-15-2015, 02:15 PM
i had a idea there. Vote kick system...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?256460-its-annoying-Fix-idea-to-StG&p=2246904#post2246904

Abechain
08-18-2015, 04:37 PM
How do you ensure a solo map (event map nonetheless)? I've tried "/partyinvite 0" or "/partyinvite isbdisbvusbvusbvsubs" (basically all jibberish) and still get grouped with randoms.

codered
08-18-2015, 04:49 PM
How do you ensure a solo map (event map nonetheless)? I've tried "/partyinvite 0" or "/partyinvite isbdisbvusbvusbvsubs" (basically all jibberish) and still get grouped with randoms.
I just simply use " /partyi iii " and im soloing the map

Serancha
08-18-2015, 04:53 PM
It needs to be 3 or more letters. No numbers.

I use /partyinv aaa

It will tell you the player can't be found, but you will then be in a solo party. You can test to make sure by saying something in party chat.

/p me myself and I

illidan
08-19-2015, 11:46 AM
i had a idea there. Vote kick system...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?256460-its-annoying-Fix-idea-to-StG&p=2246904#post2246904

kick system is not good idea....example:

Im PvP player and I killed many enemies and they just cry and hate me....ill come event with random players and ill get some of them on map - they will simply kick me

Arrowz
08-19-2015, 11:59 AM
This is why we need the boot command

We need it in pvp too to get rid of noobs like sulf

VenomsChaos
08-19-2015, 05:54 PM
kick system is not good idea....example:

Im PvP player and I killed many enemies and they just cry and hate me....ill come event with random players and ill get some of them on map - they will simply kick me

My vote kick system idea for the arena+events+hauntlet+ this type maps leechers can get drops :) didnt thinked about pvp.

i think best way to pvp is password pvp system.

But vote kick still would good in pvp to if there a password map + vote kick.

Pvp for it can be same. 5 vs 5. Enemy party cant kick you without your party vote.

For example = they can kick you if the 7 player vote.

Otahaanak
08-19-2015, 08:22 PM
I'm not fond of leeches, but at the end of the day it's part of playing in a worldwide mmo.

And, truth is any inactivity timer or vote kick system that removes a Player from any event map will be overturned by leaderboard runners and those that pay for energy. No doubt in my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk