PDA

View Full Version : sand caves Gauntlet pinks

Ixillicus
05-03-2011, 08:41 AM
as a question to anyone farming the new maps, I have farmed all of the levels and the gauntlet boss dungeon. I have seen pinks dropping on every map except for the gauntlet. the only pinks I've seen there is the war hammer of mastery or lightning staff of mastery.

has anyone got a crystalline, onyx or earthquake drop in the gauntlet? I haven't seen a single one, there. polling people in my party seems to be same experience for them

devs, is this intentional?

edit: stupid autocorrect lolz

kdnuttall
05-03-2011, 08:50 AM
I have done gauntlet alot haven't seen a pink besides like u said hammer or staff btw anyone want a hammer pm me lol

Samhayne
05-03-2011, 10:44 AM
Hey guys,

To clarify, the new legendary items only drop from the bosses in the main story-line dungeons: Chapters 1 through 5. The Golem Gauntlet is a mini-dungeon - it allows you to fight all five bosses easily, but it's not meant for you to farm it for lewtz.

Beanmachine
05-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Hey guys,

To clarify, the new legendary items only drop from the bosses in the main story-line dungeons: Chapters 1 through 5. The Golem Gauntlet is a mini-dungeon - it allows you to fight all five bosses easily, but it's not meant for you to farm it for lewtz.

aawwww now prices will remain high lol

Ixillicus
05-03-2011, 01:19 PM
Hey guys,

Argh. Oh well, now I know and I'll stop spending hours playing the Gauntlet haha

Arterra
05-03-2011, 01:42 PM
well what exactly is the point of fighting all the bosses, but no chance of drops? it's not like it can be used for pre game strategy, considering how it is locked until you complete it all.

nuetered drop rates would be better... maybe 1/5 of normal boss, or more.

Major
05-03-2011, 01:49 PM
well what exactly is the point of fighting all the bosses, but no chance of drops? it's not like it can be used for pre game strategy, considering how it is locked until you complete it all.

nuetered drop rates would be better... maybe 1/5 of normal boss, or more.

Ya I would have to agree....whats the point of this level then. No point for xp, since it takes longer. No point to get a better idea on the bosses since you have to get through all the levels to get there. No good drops. Im lost, whats the point then, if there is a point id like to know lol. I also think the drops should just be harder to get rather than non existent.

Ayrilana
05-03-2011, 02:55 PM
To perfect your skill and technique in killing the bosses.

(I just made that up, really!)

SUPAPRODIGY
05-03-2011, 03:31 PM
oh man i wasted like 5 hours doing the golem gaunlets yesterday ugh shouldve posted this earlier ty anyway

superglut2
05-03-2011, 04:49 PM
Thank god i was too lazy to farm or else i would have wasted hours for nothing. Glad they dont drop there or else prizes would drop from 100k to 30k in afew days.