PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | August 12, 2015

Remiem
08-12-2015, 04:57 PM
The Fight Continues.

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Ursoth's Assault

The Ursoth's Assault event continues this week. Congrats to our current Overall board leaders: Deathcritzz, Chozenrogue, Zenlimsss, Jennierz and Downhearted. Some serious shows of dedication in there and we can't wait to see who comes out on top to win this year's grand prize: Gold Tyrannica.

If you aren't the leaderboard runner type, though, there's ANOTHER chance to win Gold Tyrannica, along with a few chances to win the discontinued pet: Dovabear. Enter....

The Great Elondria Unicorn Rescue! Run with a party and get screenshots of those rare unicorn portals and post them in the contest thread for a chance to win. More details on that, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?255188-The-Great-Elondria-Unicorn-Rescue!-Round-1-Win-Gold-Tyrannica!

Round 1 ends tomorrow (8/13) at 5pm CDT, so make sure to get your entries in soon!

Platinum Tier Reward

In addition to all of the changes we made last week, this week's update will also come with an additional prize for the players that fight their way through the tiers all the way to Platinum. Introducing, Crimson Fairy Wings. If you are already at Platinum tier, the wings will be automatically granted to any character that has reached Platinum.

We've also heard your feedback and requests to make the wings a banner vanity rather than an armor vanity, like they are now. We hear you! While it's not as easy as just flipping a switch, our design team is hard at work on a solution so that you can wear your wings with other vanities, as desired. More on that in the near future.

Eloia's Bow

This week's update comes with a buff to Eloia's bow to bring it more in line with our current item progression. Enjoy!

NEW Fantasma Changes

We discovered a bug that was causing Fantasma's passive healing to scale too high as she leveled. This has been fixed to provide the intended amount of healing at each level.

Coming Soon

Elite Content

Slated for release just after Ursoth's Assault, we're excited to show you what's coming with the new Elite Content. Keep an eye out for Teaser Friday where we'll reveal some of the exciting new stuff you can expect in the elite content release.

In Other News

Sorcerer Lifegiver Changes

Sorcerer's Lifegiver Regrowth upgrade now provides substantially more healing compared to before, and the ticks went from every 2 seconds for 10 seconds to every second for 5 seconds.

Bug Fixes

+ Fairy and Crimson Wings are now tradeable.
+ Eloia's Bow damage increased to be in line with the current item progression.
+ All vanity wings have been fixed to display in the correct position.
+ NEW Fantasma's scaling has been fixed to provide the appropriate amount of healing at each level.
+ Fixed a bug that was causing Unicorn Portals to spawn off of some mobs instead of only bosses.
+ Scorch's Egg icon is now Mythic instead of Arcane.
+ Fixed typo: Sharpened Dagger -> Sharpened Daggers
+ Sorcerer's Padded Hat is now purple
+ Mythic Unicorns now have a mythic egg icon.
+ Rogue's health packs once again last for 30 seconds.
+ The Last Unicorns quest is now repeatable daily.
+ Arrows from Eloia's bow no longer fire out of a rogue's feet.
+ Leafy Chest, Ethereal Elondrian Chest, and Grand Crate of the Leaf now have proper graphics when they drop.
+ Energy kits that drop from Locked Crates are now usable to craft Unicorn Food.
+ Fixed a bug that was causing Ren'gol bosses to be untargetable.
+ Shaman totems and lava rocks are no longer targetable by enemies.
+ Missing NPC's have returned to Garetta and Kraag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

wizzaq
08-12-2015, 05:37 PM
Nice updates STS
Really looking forward to the elite content :3

Edward Coug
08-12-2015, 05:42 PM
Has the proc of the elondrian weapons been looked at? Players who have tested it say that the weapons are rarely procing and that the procs are absurdly short. It sounds like they are bugged.

butterspar
08-12-2015, 05:43 PM
3rd yay finally got in top 3

Madnex
08-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Woot! Bug fixes! Bug fixes for everyone!

reiewaun
08-12-2015, 05:55 PM
Nice can't wait for Friday to come

KnowledgeFTW
08-12-2015, 06:02 PM
Does this mean Lifegiver is still useless or a little bit better now?

Btw, thanks STS!

Befs
08-12-2015, 06:09 PM
OMGOMGOMG STS ILY!!!

I'm so hyped for elites right after event, and eloia bow buff, and, of course, the wings not being just vanity armor! Hyped to get those crimson wings!

Oezheasate
08-12-2015, 06:10 PM
Ty rem
/11 chars

Wickednun
08-12-2015, 06:12 PM
Well since you asked.. It would be nice if low level pvp players didn't dominate a pve event so easily. Some adjustments to the scaling would be awesome.

And ty for listening and making the wings banners instead of armor so I can keep looking fabulous.

Edward Coug
08-12-2015, 06:16 PM
OMGOMGOMG STS ILY!!!

I'm so hyped for elites right after event, and eloia bow buff, and, of course, the wings not being just vanity armor! Hyped to get those crimson wings!

Oh, I missed that about wings being allowed to be used in the banner slot. Cool.

mesalin
08-12-2015, 06:21 PM
Nice!

I'm so fresh

Spell
08-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Muahahah another mage buff xD thanks sts <3

Also i feel a Wings & weapons vanity slot are in the works huhu :o

KnowledgeFTW
08-12-2015, 06:56 PM
Muahahah another mage buff xD thanks sts <3

We mages are still squishy >.>

Serancha
08-12-2015, 07:27 PM
Hmm....
every 2 seconds for 10 seconds = 5 ticks
every 1 second for 5 seconds = 5 ticks

*ponders*

Schnitzel
08-12-2015, 07:27 PM
STS, we need a button from where the SnS pet stands in front of a Arlor to Elondria portal to let us go to Elondria. (currently, there's only a "Not right now" button)

Novyaj Zeanreh
08-12-2015, 07:35 PM
I hope STS wont disappoint top 1 LB runners for the "Surprise" otherwise they will lose their faith to this game.

Bluebatthing
08-12-2015, 07:46 PM
If the wings are banners, how will it work with vanity armors WITH WINGS? Wouldn't they overlap and look all whacked?

noisy
08-12-2015, 07:56 PM
Increase the proc rate of galens maul.ty!

Sfubi
08-12-2015, 07:59 PM
Thank you for the information.

I would like to be able to sort the pets list and guild list.

Currently pets are sorted by level and guild members are sorted by rank. Although these sorts are helpful, the ability to sort either/both alphabetucally would be extremely helpful.

An additional useful sort would be a by level on the guild list and the pets by type (arcane, mythic, legendary).

I am from season 1 and still plugging away at this game. I have played through all the events and expansions with some highs and some lows. This simple addition to the game would be one of the greatest boons of all seasons.

Thank you for listening.

Edit: woot! this is the 19th post on this thread and my birthday is the 19th of this month.

Madnex
08-12-2015, 08:18 PM
Hmm....

*ponders*

Shhhh!

(Most likely altered to speed up the healing for the short-living bluebutts).

For the suggesting part, I'd like to see separate bleed/poison/burn icons, as always. Also, perhaps make the messages that show up in the middle of the screen toggled on/off? Tired of having to wait five minutes every time I buy potions or the fake arena countdown.

yubaraj
08-12-2015, 08:28 PM

I am confused about skill upgrade/change. Can you plz elaborate. How it gonna help twink in pvp. Thank you

Diggdugg
08-12-2015, 09:04 PM
Will the other wings from past events be set for banners as well. Also will they become tradeable

Befs
08-12-2015, 09:36 PM
Will the other wings from past events be set for banners as well. Also will they become tradeable

Yes these and the green ones will be tradeable

BearBear
08-12-2015, 10:07 PM
On bug fix part u mention , missing NPC"s , mean which NPC ?
Is it related with stallon daily quest ?

Because I looking the quest from "Stallon the fearless daily quest from getting org tag "

Fribbel will give u the quest for killing boss in rengol maps 1.2.3 follow up then u will get daily quest from stallon , i not sure is it already done and no where the NPC is missing ? After u done the quest , which will link me to Stallon to fribbel to getting the boss 1.2.3 rengol maps quest then after complete will get daily quest from stallon.

I already reaching lv46 and clear all quest from rengol maps, now I only getting daily collect gem quest from Elvene.

Pls help on this.

Serancha
08-12-2015, 10:33 PM
Shhhh!

(Most likely altered to speed up the healing for the short-living bluebutts).

but....but...*whispers* Uncle Maddy, doesn't that mean they have to survive longer between the end of the HoT and their next dose of green??? */whispers*

kazzy
08-12-2015, 11:05 PM
On bug fix part u mention , missing NPC"s , mean which NPC ?
Is it related with stallon daily quest ?

Because I looking the quest from "Stallon the fearless daily quest from getting org tag "

Fribbel will give u the quest for killing boss in rengol maps 1.2.3 follow up then u will get daily quest from stallon , i not sure is it already done and no where the NPC is missing ? After u done the quest , which will link me to Stallon to fribbel to getting the boss 1.2.2 rengol maps quest then after complete will get daily quest from stallon.

I already reaching lv46 and clear all quest from rengol maps, now I only getting daily collect gem quest from Elvene.

Pls help on this.

same situation bro, hope this missing NPC is all about this

Dimitrian
08-12-2015, 11:30 PM
So many bug fixes *_*

Thank you sts!

Ardbeg
08-12-2015, 11:40 PM
We've also heard your feedback and requests to make the wings a banner vanity rather than an armor vanity, like they are now. We hear you! While it's not as easy as just flipping a switch, our design team is hard at work on a solution so that you can wear your wings with other vanities, as desired. More on that in the near future.

Yay! Can we have the same treatment for the Hugthulu Wings? i would love to wear them in Combination with other Vanities (Franky set comes into mind...)

Bluesparky
08-13-2015, 12:04 AM
The Fight Continues.

Sorcerer Lifegiver Changes

Sorcerer's Lifegiver Regrowth upgrade now provides substantially more healing compared to before, and the ticks went from every 2 seconds for 10 seconds to every second for 5 seconds.

Hmm....

*ponders*

the ticks went from every 2 seconds for 10 seconds to every second for 5 seconds :smiley_simmons: Some thing not clear .

Serancha
08-13-2015, 12:18 AM
Hey, change for the sake of change isn't a bad thing. I don't know that this is a change that will make much difference in the large scheme of things. Depends on how much the increase in the heal amount per tick is, but I would think more heal over more time would be better than more heal squished into a little time immediately after the main heal is done.

Would be interesting to hear the dev's reasoning on this change - only to help us understand what it is working to accomplish.

epicrrr
08-13-2015, 01:17 AM
will we still get the update this week?

mishafeng
08-13-2015, 02:46 AM
Hey sts. I suggest that you make the wings a whole new vanity type. Worn on top of armor and banners. I'd love to be all decked out with my event banner armor AND wings with the title for guild photos :) keep up the good work. Misgafeng

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Squeezable
08-13-2015, 03:35 AM
Hey sts. I suggest that you make the wings a whole new vanity type. Worn on top of armor and banners. I'd love to be all decked out with my event banner armor AND wings with the title for guild photos :) keep up the good work. Misgafeng

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Tbf this is a great idea. Since the different sections between equipment & vanity, there is space for a wing subsection. With 3 different types of wings to come into play - there's definately a slot for it. +1!

extrapayah
08-13-2015, 05:04 AM
what about supreme hat? isn't it supposed to be a set with forager armors? i expect it to be like orcslaying helm with different color :P

honestly i don't think all the other scavenger helm/cap looks like a set with the armor, except for the mage's one (hat)...

Haligali
08-13-2015, 06:04 AM
Hey, change for the sake of change isn't a bad thing. I don't know that this is a change that will make much difference in the large scheme of things. Depends on how much the increase in the heal amount per tick is, but I would think more heal over more time would be better than more heal squished into a little time immediately after the main heal is done.

Would be interesting to hear the dev's reasoning on this change - only to help us understand what it is working to accomplish.

Maybe a slower HoT better suited for warriors, as a rogue the stacked heal over time of packs help me survive in a lot situation, i think its same for mages. The fireball, ice, nox, windmill or any dot is always higher (except some pets(hammerjaw) passive attack) than any heal over time. Plus the lifegiver heal over time will be also buffed.

Pillowhead
08-13-2015, 07:28 AM
Wooho! Gr8 <3

Kirysaki
08-13-2015, 07:36 AM
Thank you for listening to and trying to satisfy the community! :)

Mayten
08-13-2015, 07:43 AM
Buff Tyrannica please

Serancha
08-13-2015, 08:16 AM
Maybe a slower HoT better suited for warriors, as a rogue the stacked heal over time of packs help me survive in a lot situation, i think its same for mages. The fireball, ice, nox, windmill or any dot is always higher (except some pets(hammerjaw) passive attack) than any heal over time. Plus the lifegiver heal over time will be also buffed.

I guess we will have to wait and see. I'm still curious what the logic is behind this adjustment, but then it will only really apply to pvp.

Fibus
08-13-2015, 09:47 AM
When we did the change to Lifegiver, we had to keep in mind the other classes' healing abilities as well. Rogue's Combat Medic is unique and different from the other two classes, so that wasn't too much of an issue. Warrior's Horn of Renew, however, is fairly similar to Lifegiver. So, we decided that Horn of Renew would do its healing over a longer period of time, compared to Lifegiver. Lifegiver would heal for slightly less than Horn of Renew, but do it more quickly. That is why the heal over time portion of Lifegiver was shortened. Lifegiver also received a pretty substantial power increase. I'd love to hear what Sorcerers think of it now.

kinzmet
08-13-2015, 09:55 AM
When we did the change to Lifegiver, we had to keep in mind the other classes' healing abilities as well. Rogue's Combat Medic is unique and different from the other two classes, so that wasn't too much of an issue. Warrior's Horn of Renew, however, is fairly similar to Lifegiver. So, we decided that Horn of Renew would do its healing over a longer period of time, compared to Lifegiver. Lifegiver would heal for slightly less than Horn of Renew, but do it more quickly. That is why the heal over time portion of Lifegiver was shortened. Lifegiver also received a pretty substantial power increase. I'd love to hear what Sorcerers think of it now.

If the Lifegiver can't heal our health to full heath (unlike HoR and CM would) then theres no difference from before.

MysticRob
08-13-2015, 09:57 AM

The main issues with Lifegiver for me, is the aggro. Doesn't matter how much it heals, or how long it takes to heal, if it's going to make me die.

Please note, I only PVE

kinzmet
08-13-2015, 10:04 AM
The main issues with Lifegiver for me, is the aggro. Doesn't matter how much it heals, or how long it takes to heal, if it's going to make me die.

Please note, I only PVE

Yep, and this too

Energizeric
08-13-2015, 10:09 AM
I would think more heal over more time would be better than more heal squished into a little time immediately after the main heal is done.

^^^This!!

I have an endgame mage and a level 10 mage, and both of them would be better off leaving the healing every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. Obviously the increase in each tick is welcomed and will make it worthwhile to use this upgrade.

Here is my reasoning:

At endgame, my sorcerer's heal without the regrowth upgrade will heal me to full health from about 20%. So once I'm healed, those extra ticks will be wasted if they all come one on top of each other. I'd rather them spaced out a bit so that as I take damage they will heal me little by little and not be wasted.

At level 10, my heal can only heal me from about 60% to full health. But at level 10, battles last so long and I take so little damage with each hit, that it would make no difference whether the heal is 5 ticks over 10 seconds or 5 ticks over 5 seconds, I won't be dying before all the ticks are done anyway.

Energizeric
08-13-2015, 10:12 AM

When is this update going live? Today?

I'll have to do a respec to check out the improvement.

Fibus
08-13-2015, 10:16 AM
When is this update going live? Today?

I'll have to do a respec to check out the improvement.

It will be live with today's update.

And to address Serancha's concern, the heal over time portion of the ability is where most of the power increase was placed.

Serancha
08-13-2015, 10:31 AM

Thanks for the response, Fibus. It helps us a lot to know the reasoning so we know what to look for when trying it out! Much appreciated.

Edward Coug
08-13-2015, 11:38 AM

Please note, I only PVE

Mages really shouldn't be using Lifegiver in PvE unless it's an easy level like Km3. It would be nice if the aggro were reduced, but even then, it's a redundant PvE skill when pots can do the same job.

Jaffakex
08-13-2015, 11:53 AM
Could someone explain why only Eloia bow is being modified?

kickazzrogue
08-13-2015, 11:54 AM
Has the new legend gear use released been talked about gettinga buff possibly it is way weaker then the likes of ancient living and icescale the armor hp mana and dmg are all much lower it should at least be even stats or alil better in previous threads u talked about weening paras out of game making new gear stronger is only way to get this done so please buff the corrupted gear thank u

Edward Coug
08-13-2015, 12:01 PM
Could someone explain why only Eloia bow is being modified?

It's the result of a proc bug that led to high damage for the rengol crate bows. Since the rengol bows had higher damage than the level 41 mythics, many rogues sold theirs. When the bug was fixed, those rogues rightfully complained. The damage was therefore restored.

Fast forward to now. The devs forgot to take this into consideration when they released the Eloia bows. These bows are worthless because the damage is far less than the rengol bows. To make them competitive, STG has no choice but to buff them.

Remiem
08-13-2015, 01:29 PM
UPDATED 8/13/15:

Added a line item to address changes to Fantasma. We discovered a bug in her scaling which caused too much passive healing at each level. This has been fixed to scale as intended.

Thanks!

Dex Putra
08-13-2015, 02:09 PM
thx sts ..! im wait that wing's on vanity..

sevenfuu
08-13-2015, 02:34 PM
Pls..create wing into the banner..

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

djtreddz
08-13-2015, 02:53 PM
good update STS :)

Excuses
08-13-2015, 03:10 PM

Thank you so much for considering mage.
However Tbh, until you change its heal amount, it's will show no difference imo.

-------
Omg. You did change amount of heal!!!!
This is so great now. 5 sec heal is great because mage loses hp after shield quickly. This will help us to survive better and vs will be better in twink too.
Thank you so much!

Hope it's not unintentional change on amount of heal... :p

yubaraj
08-13-2015, 03:12 PM
I am really thankful for sorcerer's lifegiver skill change. It's really worth upgrading. It healed me more than 150+ in each tick. Thank you for helping little smurfs. (Don't call us bluebutt . Maxnoob)

Thexkid
08-13-2015, 06:10 PM
Goodjob Deathcritzz and Jennierz! (both unified runners) and grats to the rest :) many bug fixes thats nice to see esp the rogues medic pack fix, made it harder to vs warriors lol

Madnex
08-14-2015, 02:49 AM
Something must be done about the situation with the Eloia potency bow being worse than giant bone/terrain bow potency. That's not gear progression if the new one has less DPS and less/same dmg comparing to the previous one.

Also, all the leaf crate legendary weapon procs are very short in duration and very rare in occurrence.

Otahaanak
08-14-2015, 06:54 AM
Shame about the procs- the mage's jord staff is a very cool design, but useless for game play. Now it's nothing but a vanity item. I was able to get it to proc running low level elites, but couldn't discern any noticeable effect from the proc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spiritable
08-14-2015, 08:00 AM
Nice job guys!
Thanks

Nathan Tupas
08-14-2015, 10:28 AM
like to see uhhmmm inv and storage expansion and clear all or sell all button for easy way to clean inv hehehehe

ternuk
08-18-2015, 08:17 AM
first time...yay..

ternuk
08-18-2015, 08:20 AM
I never saw the jord staff proc......idk why?...

noobseller
08-19-2015, 08:26 AM
Nice updates, thx rem

Candylicks
08-19-2015, 12:30 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?256811-Eloia-s-Bow

Can we get some response on this? The numbers were indeed changed but someone is posting that it's a fake and the bow has the same damage as previous to the buff? I didn't test and have no clue if this is true, but would really like to hear what the deal is with this from a dev. Thanks all for your time in checking this out.

Remiem
08-19-2015, 05:52 PM
Closed! New thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?257846-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-August-19-2015