PDA

View Full Version : The New Era of Nub

Candylicks
08-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Welcome nubs you are so fresh. You have Nekro, Arcane Rings, you must be pro right? We invite you to our guilds some of you even have decent pve and pvp numbers! That's some dope fresh swizzle bling you rolling with. I invite you to my party, let's roll home slice and kill some arena and elites. Right?

Then I see your hotness shine through. You are a rogue and charging your skills! Hey I can fix that.. Uh oh there you go running back because you ain't got no ankh. Ring rogue and no ankh.. Welcome to the new style of AL.

My blue buddy he's spamming heals in elites. Watch closely as he pops his nekro shield and mage shield. Mine as well double wrap it!!!

Welcome to the game where everyone is now Arcane!!

jaokajede
08-12-2015, 05:28 PM
Yep this is how endgame is ATM.. Every noob can pay an arcane nowadays.

Edward Coug
08-12-2015, 05:32 PM
I'd love to see a leaderboard contest where players have to run planar tombs with no ankhs, epic gear, and legendary pets. Then, we will really see who the noobs are.

Wutzgood
08-12-2015, 05:37 PM
Hey Candy Gear doesn't mean much anymore. I use legendary gear and survive longer than arcane ring mages I see running.

With this event I'm doing levels 46, 41, 31, 21, 16 and 10. The absolute worst parties are at level 41. I dread having to do those 2 guys I have at this level.

The auto level pill makes people think running from ursoth out of the zone and resetting him is a good idea. Id rather them just leech at that point and not reset it. Happens a few times a day at that level. Can't wait till they are gold tier and I can stop doing them.

Cohmedy
08-12-2015, 05:38 PM
I've been playing 2 years and still don't have a mythic .-.
but this is true

Trenton
08-12-2015, 05:47 PM
It's disappointing to hear people say complete noobs can get arcane gear as I play all the time to be an owner of a fossil, Maridos, and a bunch of legendary gear + 500k. It's sad that I paid 19.5m for Maridos, because that now would get me spoiled with gear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Candylicks
08-12-2015, 05:49 PM
Here we have a demonstration of the 'double wrap'.

Thanks Digg!!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/12/3bd3117d5b5c51a701e69d99b2a4f377.jpg

Candylicks
08-12-2015, 05:58 PM
Can u triple wrap? Can it be done... Boom clap!! It can!!!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/12/2c696aeffbaaf9b4844e97e94d328752.jpg

Stay tuned for 4 ways. Can you go 4 ways as a nub Mage?

Candylicks
08-12-2015, 06:00 PM
We call this the quad stack.

Only a true pro can pop nekro, Mage shield, Elon rifle shield, and a donkey shield at once. Watch out ladies Diggdugg WILL be up in your elites coming this Xmas when they are released.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/12/2fe9e9326017a0b60c63b03f2d42023a.jpg

Zearidal
08-12-2015, 06:03 PM
This is HILARIOUS! Oh the double wrap had me in stitches!
Gold and casual playing stats can boost anyones numbers. Skill is another matter and something that must be demonstrated.

Befs
08-12-2015, 06:12 PM
Meh I like to think that I'm okay, but I'm undergeared and don't know the strategies for the current elites and stuff bc I'm new :/

Oezheasate
08-12-2015, 06:14 PM
I so hate doing my lvl 41 event runs, triple the time i do at lvl 46

Candylicks
08-12-2015, 06:16 PM
Meh I like to think that I'm okay, but I'm undergeared and don't know the strategies for the current elites and stuff bc I'm new :/
This thread is meant as joke. Your class section is a wealth of information and if you have a forum account chances are you know how to play. This game isn't hard. Ask if not sure, have a positive attitude, always be prepared with ankh and pots and you are golden.

The problem now is people get gear and don't also learn the basics of their class.

Oezheasate
08-12-2015, 06:24 PM
This thread is meant as joke. Your class section is a wealth of information and if you have a forum account chances are you know how to play. This game isn't hard. Ask if not sure, have a positive attitude, always be prepared with ankh and pots and you are golden.

The problem now is people get gear and don't also learn the basics of their class.

Yup this game is so cool because its easy to understand, but when people are too lazy to even learn the mechanics of as simple a game as this one, then it gets very tiresome on the others.

Befs
08-12-2015, 06:27 PM

Yeah, I've learned most from forum, but I can't find parties which = no farming = no loot = can't afford gear or ankhs (especially bc I'm a mage)

And yeah I get that this is a joke, in fact I lol'd hard at the double, triple, and quad stack, who knows, someday there may be a penta stack

gumball3000
08-12-2015, 06:30 PM
You are the noob for making this thread. The issues you are talking about are non existent in game if you have a little patience to pick your party better or even give tips to players who don't fully understand how to play the game, these are both skills you do not possess.

Personally I grew pretty tired of your cheap sarcasm and I think you should make a thread with this agenda you seem to have and you will see how many agree with you then.

Candylicks
08-12-2015, 06:38 PM
You are the noob for making this thread. The issues you are talking about are non existent in game if you have a little patience to pick your party better or even give tips to players who don't fully understand how to play the game, these are both skills you do not possess.

Personally I grew pretty tired of your cheap sarcasm and I think you should make a thread with this agenda you seem to have and you will see how many agree with you then.
Lol sorry gumball we aren't all apple lickers around here.

Befs
08-12-2015, 06:39 PM

Just take a joke...

Newcomx
08-12-2015, 06:41 PM
We all once a noob. We don't start playing this game and be come expert directly.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Diggdugg
08-12-2015, 06:44 PM
Lol, y'all don't get it this thread was ment for the nub endgamers who can't run elite maps

Candylicks
08-12-2015, 06:47 PM
Lol, y'all don't get it this thread was ment for the nub endgamers who can't run elite maps

FR Diggdugg for quad stack practice.

gumball3000
08-12-2015, 06:58 PM

If candi wasn't promoting her agenda in 99% of her posts would have taken it just like that.

Befs
08-12-2015, 06:58 PM
An idea for the penta stack - snappy's shield or scorch's shield for the hexa stack

Candylicks
08-12-2015, 07:04 PM
An idea for the penta stack - snappy's shield or scorch's shield for the hexa stack

Ya we are discussing this and laughing at who has a Snappy. (:

csyui
08-12-2015, 07:15 PM
This is a game on cell phone, so it is unwise to expect every end gamer to be pro.
Lots of us only play this game when we are at restroom or on the bus between home and office to kill time.
Will you call some newbie a nub if we are talking about temple run or fruit ninja?

Schnitzel
08-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Yep this is how endgame is ATM.. Every noob can pay an arcane nowadays.

But...I've played AL for over a year now, and if every nub can pay an arcane, and I dont have arcanes does that mean....
I'm a super nub O_o
*dun dun DUNNNNN*

This thread is for laughs, chill dude

Dalmony
08-12-2015, 07:28 PM
It might be for laughs but it comes across as someone yet again just trying to show how much better they are than everyone else. Now that everyone else has the same gear we need to make posts making fun of the way they play? Come on...

Might have looked like a joke if it a thread all on it's own but when combined with a number of other posts of late.... the OP is a bad attempt to sugar coat insults with humour.

Bidiel
08-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Zzzzzzzzz

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

Candylicks
08-12-2015, 07:39 PM
It might be for laughs but it comes across as someone yet again just trying to show how much better they are than everyone else. Now that everyone else has the same gear we need to make posts making fun of the way they play? Come on...

Might have looked like a joke if it a thread all on it's own but when combined with a number of other posts of late.... the OP is a bad attempt to sugar coat insults with humour.

Fact is this. A lot and I mean LOT of truly veteran players have left this game. Large majority of end gamers need some boot camp!!!! Can't disguise them in gear, they have infiltrated the game. I pug all the time. I see some truly whack o stuff. How about the threads on all these people pulling afk stuff and leaching in event??? Same freaking guys. My thread has no hidden agenda, I'm just having a laugh at what's happening.

And for anyone that thinks I am spinning some sort of subliminal message here I'm truly sorry. I love you all!!!

Befs
08-12-2015, 07:42 PM

hehe sugar coating hehe candylicks hehe

Bidiel
08-12-2015, 07:45 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1626934

Zzzzzz u.u

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

Seoratrek
08-12-2015, 07:56 PM
Hey everyone,

While I understand that this was created just for fun and is supposed to be light hearted, there is a fine line between humor and insult. Everyone has their own interpretation of such - our goal though is to have a welcoming environment for everyone including new players! If you have any specific concerns my inbox is always open :)

Seo :love_heart: