View Full Version : A pretty little poem

Oezheasate
08-12-2015, 06:22 PM
A pretty little poem

Ganging is fun, or so they say,
Once u face them alone, they all say nay,

Once a ganger faces a fair fight,
He will always leave in fright.

I would love to name all those gangers errm sorry i mean of course fair pvp players who inspired me to this poem but wait, oh no, its against the rules.
Such a shame, i cant honour all those who provided such a crucial role in inspiring me for this poem.

Hope u enjoyed it,

Cheers Oez.

PS: I was never good in Language at school, sorry for the poor rhymes, feel free to post better versions or pieces of this.

Visiting
08-12-2015, 06:26 PM
Since you can't say who all has helped you along this road, I will try my best to help you :)
If you're a member of a PVP based guild, you're most likely a ganger to some degree, nuff said.

Oezheasate
08-12-2015, 06:27 PM
Since you can't say who all has helped you along this road, I will try my best to help you :)
If you're a member of a PVP based guild, you're most likely a ganger to some degree, nuff said.

Thats the thing ;-) as im in a guild that doesnt do pvp and doesnt have members good enough for it i have to rely on friends if i get ganged, so never been called to gang and its not what i do ^_^

Before someone comes along with stuff like you shouldnt do pvp if ur undergeared, 8k health 530 dmg and nekro justify my exploration into pvp... i think. Anyway this was just meant as a pretty little poem :)

nelson131
08-13-2015, 01:22 AM
lol...nice one

shinyx
08-13-2015, 03:25 AM
Bro, I just want to point something out. In a 4v4 or 5v5 game, it's not ganging if the other team finds you and kills you alone before you find your team. It comes with experience to read the tdm map and know where your opponents are at. The red mini map arrow of the troll is a good indicator, for example.

I just wanted to clarify that because you called me a ganger in that same scenario a few days ago. I'm not sure what inspired your poem but pvp is a place where people come to kill each other. In time you'll learn who the true gangers are and you'll wait for your side to stack before joining. Pvp can be frustrating some days and fun on other days. Just hang in there. U can add me and call me if you ever need help. I don't like gangers either.

Xorrior
08-13-2015, 03:43 AM
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
PvP stinks! PvP guilds ruining an enjoying part of gameplay, because when they get beat they cry and then gang and block. They don't want to be seen as a trashy guild so they blame everyone else and their dog by saying 'it's part of PvP' or 'well X guild does it, so shall we '.

Ok my poem doesn't rhyme but it's the truth. PvP guilds have ruined PvP in this game.

Oezheasate
08-13-2015, 05:42 AM
Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

I lol at PvP,

And so should you!

Nice one avikk :)

Titanium
08-13-2015, 06:30 AM
PvP stinks! PvP guilds ruining an enjoying part of gameplay, because when they get beat they cry and then gang and block. They don't want to be seen as a trashy guild so they blame everyone else and their dog by saying 'it's part of PvP' or 'well X guild does it, so shall we '.

Ok my poem doesn't rhyme but it's the truth. PvP guilds have ruined PvP in this game.
I'm sorry that I ruined your time in game . I have a personal agenda who i have to kill in PvP.

I'm killing everyone who ganged me. They mostly cry when i kill them alone.. "not fair.. i'm flagging"

I'm killing everyone who is in opposite side besides new guildmates/new members in ally guild ( who actually don't know yet they shouldn't join oppo )

You know who's crying? People who only have a basic idea what's going on in PvP. I have seen so many people just like you who don't have good things to say about pvp only " pvp - full of drama " , " pvp guilds - bunch of bullies " , "pvp - guilds gangs everyone" and when they enter Ctf/TDM they are ganging and blocking. I've been ganged and blocked by a pve guild. Didn't i come on forum to cry ? No. When I'm getting ganged more than 2 minutes on row I'm leaving the map. Take a break and join other map. I really hope your comment is generalization which either way i find it lame !

Have fun !

Titanium
08-13-2015, 06:39 AM
ALL those PvP guilds at endgame have an unspoken rule nowadays " what happens in PvP stays in PvP"

I'm getting ganged by people all the freaking time. I never cried on forum about nobody who ganged me. It's just how it is. You are entering in CTF/TDM on your own risk.

Xorrior
08-13-2015, 08:58 AM
I'm sorry that I ruined your time in game . I have a personal agenda who i have to kill in PvP.

I'm killing everyone who ganged me. They mostly cry when i kill them alone.. "not fair.. i'm flagging"

I'm killing everyone who is in opposite side besides new guildmates/new members in ally guild ( who actually don't know yet they shouldn't join oppo )

You know who's crying? People who only have a basic idea what's going on in PvP. I have seen so many people just like you who don't have good things to say about pvp only " pvp - full of drama " , " pvp guilds - bunch of bullies " , "pvp - guilds gangs everyone" and when they enter Ctf/TDM they are ganging and blocking. I've been ganged and blocked by a pve guild. Didn't i come on forum to cry ? No. When I'm getting ganged more than 2 minutes on row I'm leaving the map. Take a break and join other map. I really hope your comment is generalization which either way i find it lame !

Have fun !

You have never ever ruined my game, nor have you ever killed me.

I don't do PvP it's a trashy environment with trash talkers, gangers, blockers and childish behaviour like 'they gang so shall we'? I have been put off by the disgusting behaviour of the majority of PvP players, based on people's experiences and threads on this forum. If you find that enthralling gameplay good on you. You may find my comment lame but I've only addressed what countless people have said in this forum. One persons view doesn't make PvP a nice place to visit. Go have fun yourself!

Titanium
08-13-2015, 09:03 AM
You have never ever ruined my game, nor have you ever killed me. I don't do PvP it's a trashy environment with trash talkers, gangers, blockers and childish behaviour like 'they gang so shall we'? I have been out off by the disgusting behaviour of the majority of PvP players. If you find that enthralling gameplay good on you. You may find my comment lame but I've only addressed what countless people have said in this forum. One persons view doesn't make PvP a nice place to visit. Go have fun yourself!
I have a lot of people on my ignore list. All of them are gangers and trash talkers. I like to pvp and im not bullying undergeared people. I like only to mess around with the bad side of pvp... Its refreshing for some of us. You should try it out.

Xorrior
08-13-2015, 09:15 AM
I have a lot of people on my ignore list. All of them are gangers and trash talkers. I like to pvp and im not bullying undergeared people. I like only to mess around with the bad side of pvp... Its refreshing for some of us. You should try it out.

What I don't understand is... Why STS do not create invites only in PvP, instead of force joining a group of people. That way when nobody bothers to play PvP with all the trash, they will then have to change to get a game. If it's dummy farming issue I'm sure that could easily be solved.

I wouldn't mind doing PvP and learning from experienced players, but as I have said unfortunately I have been put off.

Mylast
08-13-2015, 10:08 AM
Nice poem :)

And btw. You CANT change system of pvp now. What I do is, I play how i wanna be threated back.

If I vs some rogue, and some other rogue comes and start atacking? What I do is I move. Why?

Isnt it shame losing 5vs4 with a block?

Or be proud if u do win 5vs4.

Arenas are for fair plays. Not for this nonsence that is happening atm.

People should stop complaining or change themselves. And get drama outside of PvP. Dont bring dirty game inside.

P.s. PvP is fun, you just gotta learn how to play it. To win and lose.

Thats what guildwars are for. People dont even know what GUILD WAR is anymore.

Poslano sa mog GT-I9505 koristeći Tapatalk

Titanium
08-13-2015, 10:10 AM
What I don't understand is... Why STS do not create invites only in PvP, instead of force joining a group of people. That way when nobody bothers to play PvP with all the trash, they will then have to change to get a game. If it's dummy farming issue I'm sure that could easily be solved.

I wouldn't mind doing PvP and learning from experienced players, but as I have said unfortunately I have been put off.

Well i think TDM offers a much fair system than CTF. You should start from there to gain more experience. Just try to have fun and who bothers you put them in your ignore list.

Bigboyblue
08-13-2015, 10:32 AM

A great idea that has been around for years is a guild pvp area. This doesn't count towards your pvp counts and is only for guildmates. It would great for players to learn how to pvp, for players to try new builds and techniques, different pets, also teamwork. Really wish this was put into the game.

Visiting
08-13-2015, 10:40 AM
Well i think TDM offers a much fair system than CTF. You should start from there to gain more experience. Just try to have fun and who bothers you put them in your ignore list.

My only problem with TDM from my personal experiences, is that a lot of the players there are under geared or under skilled/new to PVP. By killing players such as these, how am I supposed to get better at PVP? Plus, the teamwork factor in TDM is hardly there at all, it's mostly people doing what they want willy nilly. While CTF is no paradise either, the people that play it are generally older, more skilled, better geared players, which enhances the challenge. Plus, even though it's uber rare to find a game where you play LEGITIMATE Capture the Flag, clashes at the least simulate what a game would be like minus the actual flag aspect (>.<). In today's AL, where tons of people are "top geared" at endgame, it's truly about the better team/players now!

Titanium
08-13-2015, 01:06 PM
My only problem with TDM from my personal experiences, is that a lot of the players there are under geared or under skilled/new to PVP. By killing players such as these, how am I supposed to get better at PVP? Plus, the teamwork factor in TDM is hardly there at all, it's mostly people doing what they want willy nilly. While CTF is no paradise either, the people that play it are generally older, more skilled, better geared players, which enhances the challenge. Plus, even though it's uber rare to find a game where you play LEGITIMATE Capture the Flag, clashes at the least simulate what a game would be like minus the actual flag aspect (>.<). In today's AL, where tons of people are "top geared" at endgame, it's truly about the better team/players now!

I know many will disagree with me . But the only thing that I'm still not quitting AL is because I don't have to make from this game an actual job. Hate those times when arcane ring was 120m lol. Right now I can purchase plats get something in return as crate tokens. I can log-in when i want and do what i want.

I never been a casual player, since my return i made 20m from nothing. I farmed elites, i soloed elites , soloed arena, farmed essences . I did eveything only to gear up and compete with other players in PvP. I love the thing CTF is actually playable right now, many new faces , more guilds participating. I love it .. ofc many gangers but I don't care ! I love to compete with people who worked hard for their stuff.

I know some people are affected by the market crash and I'm not a f2p, i spent real money too and i never opened a thread " no luck from crates, i want my money back" . But let's clarify one thing ... Why i should spend thousands of $ on a game? I can get nothing even with my big wallet.

Arcane Legends born again with the new expansion. Less luck based. I don't have to spin the wheel and pray to get one single arcane ! Look how many people became active on forum, in game , in PvP. So many new faces, so many gangers !

Visiting
08-13-2015, 01:10 PM
I know many will disagree with me . But the only thing that I'm still not quitting AL is because I don't have to make from this game an actual job. Hate those times when arcane ring was 120m lol. Right now I can purchase plats get something in return as crate tokens. I can log-in when i want and do what i want.

I never been a casual player, since my return i made 20m from nothing. I farmed elites, i soloed elites , soloed arena, farmed essences . I did eveything only to gear up and compete with other players in PvP. I love the thing CTF is actually playable right now, many new faces , more guilds participating. I love it .. ofc many gangers but I don't care ! I love to compete with people who worked hard for their stuff.

I know some people are affected by the market crash and I'm not a f2p, i spent real money too and i never opened a thread " no luck from crates, i want my money back" . But let's clarify one thing ... Why i should spend thousands of $ on a game? I can get nothing even with my big wallet.

Arcane Legends born again with the new expansion. Less luck based. I don't have to spin the wheel and pray to get one single arcane ! Look how many people became active on forum, in game , in PvP. So many new faces, so many gangers !
Herp Derp lol@pvp

Oezheasate
08-13-2015, 01:37 PM
True, there are many more players now and gear is more affordable.
If thats good or bad has been discussed in many other threads so no need to do so here, this poem, erm calling it poem is kind of an offense to actual poems lel, only serves the purpose of reflecting the attitude of a group of PvP players leaving to everyone the decision whether thats good or bad.

Its not meant to mock or attack any group of players, eventhough hipothetically speaking i might be mocking gangers.
But if that were so, again hipothetically i wouldnt dare to do so directly as this would cause my thread to be deleted or closed.

Onepiedead
08-13-2015, 01:48 PM
Ganging is the fun in PvP. If everyone was like "Hey, wanna 1v1?" it would be plain boring. The fun about PvP is that you can always have your revenge.

Onepiedead
08-13-2015, 03:02 PM
Just my personal opinion, i understand why people hates it. I hate it at times, but the reason i continue to play PvP is to have my revenge. Didn't mean to offend.

EDIT: Meant to Quote #avikk

Oezheasate
08-13-2015, 03:57 PM
Just my personal opinion, i understand why people hates it. I hate it at times, but the reason i continue to play PvP is to have my revenge. Didn't mean to offend.

Erm just pm me ur ign and i will make sure to farm err i meant help u, darn typos these days sure are annoying. Anyway my take is, if someone gangs me i will hunt him if hes food and gang him if hes better than me.

Oezheasate
08-14-2015, 01:53 AM

Still waiting for ur ign...

Onepiedead
08-14-2015, 01:55 AM
Still waiting for ur ign...

My IGN is my name

Oezheasate
08-14-2015, 08:27 AM
My IGN is my name

Never seen that name at endgame, r u a twink?

Onepiedead
08-15-2015, 06:06 AM
Never seen that name at endgame, r u a twink?

Been at end game since season 1. I don't play the game anymore.

latachuela
08-16-2015, 04:23 AM
Nice poem. :)

warriorromio
08-23-2015, 11:29 PM
Did you know that you have a ultimate power if someone is ganging you and thats called leave the map..
Lol
If you are not good in making friends and call them when you need then dont call any one ganger...
Its not good...
Cause a few guilds are supporting ganging but most of them never block they always message you to call someone if you dont then they will farm you...