PDA

View Full Version : Vote for country banner

Tamoor Sarwar
08-13-2015, 11:43 AM
So everyone knows that Pakistan and India are going to have independence day on 14,15 august so STS it will be vey kind of you if you add both country banners as a gift for getting independent.

SO ALL PAKISTANI AND INDIAN PEOPLE VOTE HERE IF YOU WANT YOUR COUNTRY FLAGS

KnowledgeFTW
08-13-2015, 01:29 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but only countries that AL is available to play on has a banner.

Vixenne
08-13-2015, 06:35 PM
I think the country banners that are available are the countries which have the most number of AL players.

Orageunas
08-14-2015, 12:23 PM
STS has said many times that they won't add more country banners.

kananaskis
08-14-2015, 05:34 PM
There are lots of AL players from these two countries, adding their flags wouldn't do any harm.

mesalin
08-14-2015, 06:49 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but only countries that AL is available to play on has a banner.
Well Poland and Belgium don't have country banner and there lots of players! :)

<Forgiveness>

KnowledgeFTW
08-15-2015, 06:28 PM
Well Poland and Belgium don't have country banner and there lots of players! :)

<Forgiveness>

Country banners are available to the countries with the most amount of AL banners I'm pretty sure like Vixenne said.
Thanks anyways

Wazakesy
08-16-2015, 08:39 AM
Top 20 AL players (from X country) were added to AL i think.

warriorromio
08-16-2015, 01:50 PM
I want indian banner cause i know arround 100+ indian players..
And with a population of 1.25b
May be more players will connect to the game...
India is one of the biggest country so ofcourse we should also have indian banner

Wazakesy
08-17-2015, 03:57 AM
I want indian banner cause i know arround 100+ indian players..
And with a population of 1.25b
May be more players will connect to the game...
India is one of the biggest country so ofcourse we should also have indian banner

India sure is a huge country, but how many people could be playing AL? India has the amount of people that could perfectly fit into America, which is 3x times bigger than India - separate them and put them back into india, how many are AL players?

seraneyla
08-17-2015, 11:02 PM
31 August is Malaysia independence day. Hopefully sts will add Malaysia banner as a gift for all Malaysian players too [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8]

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Pandaxxo
08-17-2015, 11:53 PM
31 August is Malaysia independence day. Hopefully sts will add Malaysia banner as a gift for all Malaysian players too [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8]

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

That'll be awesome, but we don't have enough players from MY tho *('.')*

Bmwmsix
08-23-2015, 08:37 AM
Country banner are the most borig banner. If you want a country banner go buy one in the real worl.

Bmwmsix
08-24-2015, 04:52 AM
Wahahaha, maybe your country has boring banner! My country has a flag with a circle in it! A circle!

My country is planet earth :P but im in Germany to be exact. How about some stuff that has anything to do with mmos?

Ps: Have you ever thought why planeT earth got so many different cultures and languages. I mean really deep thinking and why on the end all those nationalism bla bla is overrated?

Dvsk
08-30-2015, 11:12 AM
I didn't go to the bother of reading the whole thread. But as far as I know sts won't add anymore, just for the fact if they did that would mean they would need to add more and more.. eventually every country needs to be added otherwise it would be seen as racist or something like that.
Now if not saying no, but look at it from their perspective.