PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Update 8/13/15

Remiem
08-13-2015, 01:20 PM
Ursoth's Assault continues this week in Arcane Legends!

Important Changes to Ursoth's Assault:
+ Crimson Fairy Wings added as a Platinum Tier Reward for Ursoth's Assault. Wings will automatically be granted to players who are already at Platinum Tier.
+ Fairy and Crimson Wings are now tradeable.
+ Eloia's Bow damage increased to be in line with the current item progression.
+ NEWFantasma's scaling has been fixed to provide the appropriate amount of healing at each level.

Other News and Bug Fixes:
+ Sorcerer's Lifegiver Regrowth upgrade now provides substantially more healing compared to before, and the ticks went from every 2 seconds for 10 seconds to every second for 5 seconds.
+ All vanity wings have been fixed to display in the correct position.
+ Fixed a bug that was causing Unicorn Portals to spawn off of some mobs instead of only bosses.
+ Scorch's Egg icon is now Mythic instead of Arcane.
+ Fixed typo: Sharpened Dagger -> Sharpened Daggers
+ Sorcerer's Padded Hat is now purple
+ Mythic Unicorns now have a mythic egg icon.
+ Rogue's health packs once again last for 30 seconds.
+ The Last Unicorns quest is now repeatable daily.
+ Arrows from Eloia's bow no longer fire out of a rogue's feet.
+ Leafy Chest, Ethereal Elondrian Chest, and Grand Crate of the Leaf now have proper graphics when they drop.
+ Energy kits that drop from Locked Crates are now usable to craft Unicorn Food.
+ Fixed a bug that was causing Ren'gol bosses to be untargetable.
+ Shaman totems and lava rocks are no longer targetable by enemies.
+ Missing NPC's have returned to Garetta and Kraag.

Golem
08-13-2015, 02:04 PM
niceeeeeeeeeee

Matheo Hkmat
3rd cool nice :))))

Adiac
yeahhh baby

KnowledgeFTW
Nice update, disconnected right when I was about to kill ursoth :D

Tindirin
Yayy tq stsssss!

Wutzgood
08-13-2015, 02:05 PM
Yay purple padded hat. Thanks sts

Transfordark
Yaaayy new plat tier!!

gnome2
Fieestaaaaaaaa

coldheart
08-13-2015, 02:06 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!tnx rem!

Crazyteam

+ Crimson Fairy Wings added as a Platinum Tier Reward for Ursoth's Assault. Wings will automatically be granted to players who are already at Platinum Tier.
+ NEWFantasma's scaling has been fixed to provide the appropriate amount of healing at each level.

+ Sorcerer's Lifegiver Regrowth upgrade now provides substantially more healing compared to before, and the ticks went from every 2 seconds for 10 seconds to every second for 5 seconds.
+ All vanity wings have been fixed to display in the correct position.
+ Fixed a bug that was causing Unicorn Portals to spawn off of some mobs instead of only bosses.
+ Scorch's Egg icon is now Mythic instead of Arcane.
+ Fixed typo: Sharpened Dagger -> Sharpened Daggers
+ Sorcerer's Padded Hat is now purple
+ Mythic Unicorns now have a mythic egg icon.
+ Rogue's health packs once again last for 30 seconds.
+ The Last Unicorns quest is now repeatable daily.
+ Arrows from Eloia's bow no longer fire out of a rogue's feet.
+ Leafy Chest, Ethereal Elondrian Chest, and Grand Crate of the Leaf now have proper graphics when they drop.
+ Energy kits that drop from Locked Crates are now usable to craft Unicorn Food.
+ Fixed a bug that was causing Ren'gol bosses to be untargetable.
+ Shaman totems and lava rocks are no longer targetable by enemies.
Nice :-) Finally

Willowbec
Woohoo WINGS :)

epicrrr
wing as vest vanity or banner?

Tindirin
08-13-2015, 02:07 PM
By the way Remiem,
Please fix Goblin Gas Mask (Mage)
Its look like banana on banana boat, lol

archerdrake
wat bout galen maul any buff to that war weap? thats way unfair!! u buff the bow but wat bout maul??

Dvelblu
I expecting a buff for the squirrels pet.

Dimitrian
08-13-2015, 02:08 PM
Finally no more money lost on buged energy kits 😑

Promagespvp
08-13-2015, 02:08 PM
Unicorn Portals only from bosses?@@

archerdrake
08-13-2015, 02:10 PM
btw im a rouge and happy with the bow buff but i feel like galen maul should get same buff as the bow :)

bigjeezy
08-13-2015, 02:13 PM
You guys sucks what happened with Wings as Banner type of Vanity?

Niixed
08-13-2015, 02:15 PM
I have guildies reporting that Witch wings are still sideways and the crimson wings are not in the banner slot. I was under the impression they would be, sorry if I was mistaken.

mesalin
08-13-2015, 02:15 PM
Hey remi..
Wings are in armor vanity slot... Also they not increase DMG of eloi bow...
Stats of eloi bow still same

I'm so fresh

Hoisamir
08-13-2015, 02:21 PM
lmao, 99% of the community wanted the wings as a banner or a new vanity slot. thankyou for listening to da players! (not)
gg sts.

Robhawk
08-13-2015, 02:22 PM

A mage buff oh wow... so

pve wise, NOBODY uses heal there!
pvp wise, lol ? This doesnt help anything vs rogues 1 shots/combo

shinyx
08-13-2015, 02:37 PM
Thank for the mage heal update. This is a very exciting day for mages. Can you please add the mage shield bug to the list for next week? Mage can still be cursed in pvp and pve if the shield is active but is not charged. It was not like this before.

Willowbec
08-13-2015, 02:37 PM
+1 for making the wings a banner or new vanity slot, would love to wear them over other vanity :)

Hoisamir
08-13-2015, 02:51 PM
adding wings worth 10k on auction is deffinetly worth reaching plat tier, ty :)

zerofort
08-13-2015, 03:10 PM
Thanks for nerfing fantasma the only good thing about this event and u nerf it.

Amokaachi
08-13-2015, 03:11 PM
Bow still not worth to use compared to crate bows. Still very disappointed with the event and updates.

Edward Coug
08-13-2015, 03:19 PM
lmao, 99% of the community wanted the wings as a banner or a new vanity slot. thankyou for listening to da players! (not)
gg sts.

Remiem said in a previous post that they are working on this. It is not a simple change to make.

Transfordark
08-13-2015, 03:20 PM
Galen mauls proc is just useless.

Fantasma still needs a small tweak in her AA.

Squeak n Squermish still needs a buff.

The wings were supposed to be banner type.

I hate this event -.-

Ticklish
08-13-2015, 03:35 PM
Bow still not worth to use compared to crate bows. Still very disappointed with the event and updates.

True. We at least expected them to be on the same level, given that the current proc rate and duration is practically useless.

Schnitzel
08-13-2015, 03:48 PM

Just wondering, which NPCs went on vacation?

Edward Coug
08-13-2015, 04:01 PM
True. We at least expected them to be on the same level, given that the current proc rate and duration is practically useless.

I'm curious to test whether the skill damage is actually lower than the crate bows. I suspect it's higher like the myth bows, despite what the stat damage says.

Bmwmsix
08-13-2015, 04:10 PM
These updates in short killed the fun. Nerf a good pet. Buffing only Rogue weapon??? What about warrior weapon?

Ps: what was the problem with portals popping from mobs?? If we anyway need to craft over n over again??? Why didnt you just leave this like it was?

By the way where is the explanations sorcerer lifegiver skill change??

Dear sts please enlighten us as we pay your bills.

Remiem
08-13-2015, 04:17 PM
gg sts.

Harsh. :( I did address this briefly in the weekly community update, but just to clarify...

We've also heard your feedback and requests to make the wings a banner vanity rather than an armor vanity, like they are now. We hear you! While it's not as easy as just flipping a switch, our design team is hard at work on a solution so that you can wear your wings with other vanities, as desired. More on that in the near future.

Adding wings as a banner isn't quite as easy as it sounds, at least from a tech perspective. But they will be able to be equipped separately in the future. We appreciate your understanding.

Haligali
08-13-2015, 04:32 PM
Just wondering, which NPCs went on vacation?

The warrior miners.

Ticklish
08-13-2015, 04:51 PM
I'm curious to test whether the skill damage is actually lower than the crate bows. I suspect it's higher like the myth bows, despite what the stat damage says.

You have a point there. But these are both legendary bows, so I don't know whether that has a bearing or not. You might just have given me some thought on what to do when I'm bored lol.

Novyaj Zeanreh
08-13-2015, 06:25 PM
it's way too late for the bug fixed on spawning portal on mobs STS. I am working very hard to keep remain as Top 1 LB runner for 6 days. Im just lvl 13 rogue who runs with pure energy kits. I tried to hunt portal several times but i'm mostly running with energy. Im not regretting that i run on LB im having a lot of fun:) even if i knew the reward is not that Good:). I'm still deciding if i still continue running on LB or not because of the portal fixed...anyways at least i tried :) especial thanks to all my friend who helped me:)

-Chozenrogue-

Zynzyn
08-13-2015, 11:12 PM
Thanks for the bug fixes. Great new buff on mage heal.

extrapayah
08-13-2015, 11:12 PM
there are armors with wings already >.<

ideal case of course to break those armors into armor + banner, or in the future, add another slot for 'wings' + break those armor into armor + wings...

Earlingstad
08-13-2015, 11:48 PM
I love the crimson wings as they are - in the vanity armor slot. Its nice to wear with Red hearts banner.

Just a suggestion, for those who dont want it in the armor slot, could we please have a new wing slot instead of the wings being taken from the vanity armor to vanity banner?

wizzaq
08-14-2015, 03:22 AM
Fantasma nerfed ?

Zeus
08-14-2015, 04:09 PM
The sorcerer upgrade is a little over the top. Sorcerers were already considered extremely overpowered in clashes. Now, they are even more overpowered.

Bmwmsix
08-14-2015, 04:12 PM
The sorcerer upgrade is a little over the top. Sorcerers were already considered extremely overpowered in clashes. Now, they are even more overpowered.

Lol says a Rogue that was op for more then two seasons. Made my day

Killerss
08-14-2015, 05:25 PM
woo heal for mage is op

Helal
08-14-2015, 05:56 PM

Thanks sts 👍👍👍👍

mesalin
08-16-2015, 02:02 PM
Ok what's the deal with blood grub?!

I've wasted money buying the energy to craft the food. And we get blood grub and his totem instantly kills our group. 3 different times we tried hitting totem and we all die right after it spawns

Is anyone killing him or is he bugged and we are giving free money to sts.

I killed him he isn't bugged
Just all need stay at other side of boss so can easy and fast destroy totem

<Forgiveness>

ismellbad
08-19-2015, 07:30 PM
Is squeakems n squish good for rogue?

Zynzyn
08-20-2015, 03:42 PM

Devourer Potency Bow lvl 13 stats - 45.4 dps, 18 dex, 9 int.

Eloia Bow Potency lvl 14 stats - 45.5 dps, 18 dex, 9 int.

Not sure how this is in line with item progression. This might have been a mistake. The lvl 13 old Devourer bow stats compared to lvl 14 new Eloia bow is still better. Would someone please look into this?

Dimitrian
08-21-2015, 09:03 AM
Devourer Potency Bow lvl 13 stats - 45.4 dps, 18 dex, 9 int.

Eloia Bow Potency lvl 14 stats - 45.5 dps, 18 dex, 9 int.

Not sure how this is in line with item progression. This might have been a mistake. The lvl 13 old Devourer bow stats compared to lvl 14 new Eloia bow is still better. Would someone please look into this?
Are any of them gemmed?

afiqwalawei
08-21-2015, 09:15 AM
Nice.................

Ezikelle
08-21-2015, 02:29 PM
What's the word on making the wings a banner instead of body vanity

Zynzyn
08-21-2015, 09:37 PM
Are any of them gemmed?

what do gems have to do with stats 'written' on weapon description? xD Btw they are clean.