PDA

View Full Version : classbalance?

Robhawk
08-13-2015, 01:52 PM
I want to keep it as simple as possible and no i dont want to post this in the classbalance thread!!!

In the past:

warrior > mage
mage > rogue
rogue > warrior

I could kill rogues in 1on1 like bless or amokachi and so on... As you know bless won the last rogue tourney. So he is for sure no nab and when im able to kill him like 6 times out 12 or 13 fair fights i cant be a nab too because a nab or even advanced mages would win 0 out of 13!

So what is it today?

rogue > warrior
rogue >>> mage

Yes i can kill undergeared rogues... but NO i cant kill rogues that are near my gear. Good warriors with equal gear were impossible to kill 1on1, that hasnt changed...

The question is: Whats the point? It takes no skill at all to be a killing rogue-rambo, 1 shot or 1 combo and nearly all "fights" are over. I release my charged shield (2 seconds invulnerability dont apply to my toon most of the time) and activate nekro AA but im dead within 2 seconds.?

ps: No i dont speak for the maxed geared mages with elon gun, imbued gear, arcane ring, myth pendand, 3 para gems and 13 eye gems with 5,5k hp, 52% crit, more then 1000 damage and around 1500 armor plus a nekro.... but even these maxed out mages lose to good rogues which dont need to be maxed out to win...

Any changes in the future planned, STS?

Dvelblu
08-13-2015, 02:01 PM
Diggdugg quad stack might help.

Robhawk
08-13-2015, 02:11 PM
Diggdugg quad stack might help.

You are one funny guy, arent you? If you dont want to contribute then stay out of this thread TY!

kixkaxx
08-13-2015, 02:19 PM
I have seen you in pvp before, you are not even close to max geared and you are using arcane staff(which is useless); you don't even have arcane ring nor any para gem. Moreover, you don't have any skills. So what do you expect?

Dvelblu
08-13-2015, 02:25 PM
You are one funny guy, arent you? If you dont want to contribute then stay out of this thread TY!

Sorry.I don't mean to make anyone angry.My apologize.

Robhawk
08-13-2015, 02:55 PM
I have seen you in pvp before, you are not even close to max geared and you are using arcane staff(which is useless); you don't even have arcane ring nor any para gem. Moreover, you don't have any skills. So what do you expect?

Seriously stay out of my thread!

1. I said i dont speak for the maxed geared mages, you should better read beore posting nonsense.
2. I sold kershal long ago i actually have a l46 legendary weapon.
3. i have arcane ring quite some time, even nekro.
4. Yes i dont have para or eye and again you should learn to read because i said exactly this.
5. You say i dont have any skill, well lol... All i can say is i could kill nearly any mage except a handfull in vs when gear wasnt as important then it is today. I could kill nearly any rogues except a handfull like the old predator... but honestly my matchup vs warriors was bad since day one until now.

Obviously you donkt like me, i give that feeling back to you and again STAY OUT OF MY THREAD WHEN YOU JUST TROLL!

Xdumbx
08-13-2015, 03:22 PM
Someone had to say this XD. I totally agree with you.

Ssneakykills
08-13-2015, 03:39 PM
Endgame seems a mess at the moment I think having such high damage at 46 doesn't help matters in pvp because 1 shots aren't fun. I really hope some time this year sts dedicate some time to pvp whether it's a new map/balance whatever just some love to pvp would be fine as it has stayed untouched and stayed the same since forever.

I tried pvp at 41-46 and didn't really enjoy it and found it a hell of a lot more fun twinking due to fights lasting more than 1.2 seconds

kixkaxx
08-13-2015, 04:57 PM

1. I said i dont speak for the maxed geared mages, you should better read beore posting nonsense.
4. Yes i dont have para or eye and again you should learn to read because i said exactly this.
5. You say i dont have any skill, well lol... All i can say is i could kill nearly any mage except a handfull in vs when gear wasnt as important then it is today. I could kill nearly any rogues except a handfull like the old predator... but honestly my matchup vs warriors was bad since day one until now.

Obviously you donkt like me, i give that feeling back to you and again STAY OUT OF MY THREAD WHEN YOU JUST TROLL!

You upgraded your gear, I'm glad to hear that. However, you are still using a legendary weapon without any para or eye, so why should you expect you can kill maxed rogue? Moreover, whenever someone kills you in tdm, you blame it as gang or rush. Obviously you could kill any Mage "1v1"--as your way.

Visiting
08-13-2015, 05:46 PM
You're acting like AL is meant for 1v1? Of course the single target class is going to beat the AoE class, why does this fact not make sense? In a clash setting, more mages > more rogues..

shinyx
08-13-2015, 11:06 PM
Warriors havd always been pretty easy. Especially since you have nekro now, it should be even easier. Just alternate shields. Try gale light heal shield or ice light heal shield. There's no other acceptable build vs a warrior. I hope you saw that mages got a HUGE buff to their heal today. The heal over time upgrade is now very good. Mine heals about 1100 hp per tick for 5 seconds. That's as good as horn.

I think you are trying to compare to warriors like ravagerx. He is not your average war. He has excellent gear/pets and a lot of skill and he's a smart player. So you can't compare or feel bad if he kills you.

Robhawk
08-14-2015, 01:05 AM
Warriors havd always been pretty easy. Especially since you have nekro now, it should be even easier. Just alternate shields. Try gale light heal shield or ice light heal shield. There's no other acceptable build vs a warrior. I hope you saw that mages got a HUGE buff to their heal today. The heal over time upgrade is now very good. Mine heals about 1100 hp per tick for 5 seconds. That's as good as horn.

I think you are trying to compare to warriors like ravagerx. He is not your average war. He has excellent gear/pets and a lot of skill and he's a smart player. So you can't compare or feel bad if he kills you.

I had kershal for a very long time and a staff is a bad choice vs warriors in 1on1`s since you have to stay away from them. Another problem with staying away is the connection issue. On my screen my toon is far away from the warrior but he still deals massive damage to me, no not with axe^^... So that's something many ppl forget to talk about -> connection / ping / timing. Even when you exactly know what you want at which time doesn't mean it will happen because the delay is nearly nothing now and one moment later its like 1,5 seconds... You cant time skills and other tactics good enough. Rav is a very tough warrior i never would be able to kill him in a vs and i think i even cant kill him when we both are maxed out... honestly i think there is no mage that could beat him in a vs-series. Perhaps conradev in its prime or arry, at least none of the maxed out magnum mages thats for sure. ;)

My build vs warriors in vs is: light, gale (obviously to counter axe), ice, shield. I will switch ice to heal when needed... again the problem is the staff because you dont hit the warrior while running away from him, with a gun its totally different. I know you are a good mage shiny but try to fight a good warrior with a kersh -> it sucks ;)

About the heal buff: 1100hp per tick, honestly that sounds awesome and will help f.e. vs warriors a lot but i guess you agree it doesnt help anything vs 1shot/combo-rogues. ;)

I made this thread just because the balance regarding warrior beats mage, rogue beats warrior, mage beats rogue is gone! Today rogue beats all classes and imho that was not intended!
Also i have to say i'm looking forward to the new myth gear because gems (para/eye) are the only advantage some players will have and some will realize again that is has nothing to do with skill in first place but gear. I mean there are several players (maxed out) that act like they are so skilled that will fall deep after mainstream will have the new myth set. Im looking forward. The para/eye advantage will still be huge but not as big as it is today. ;)

@Ssneakykills

DITO !

@Visiting

Yes... but... every class should have its "easy" target in vs. The easy target for mages should be rogues and this matchup is messed up! Just ask the maxed pro mages how they do vs good geared rogues!

@kixkaxx/Xdumbx: I wont feed the trolls anymore. All i can say is i never read one of your names in any fight so it looks like you are 2 out of many unknown haxors. lol

shinyx
08-14-2015, 01:21 AM
I don't know why you would knock the magnum mages. Voorg is by far the best mage in clash. Nobody is better than him. Period.

Oezheasate
08-14-2015, 01:50 AM
Sultan had a pretty easy time it seems beating voorg in vs

Robhawk ive seen u in pvp and ive fought u several times, sorry bro but keep ur feet on the ground, ive beaten u with my warr several times, more than u me if i remember correctly and he isnt max geared, ur not bad but u shouldnt presume too much.

Robhawk
08-14-2015, 01:54 AM
I don't know why you would knock the magnum mages. Voorg is by far the best mage in clash. Nobody is better than him. Period.

Yes, ok he is one of the best. I guess i said this because i dont like him/them BUT what if you take the OP gear that just 1% of mages in this game can afford (quite a few and obviously with platfarm!) away from them? Alone the 50% or more crit is so insane regarding this gear, respective full eye/para setup. I would do great in vs and clashs too with 50% crit, 5500hp (nearly 10000 with active shield), more then 1000 damage and still 1500 armor with a nekro on top *lol*... this is no contest!

Robhawk
08-14-2015, 02:03 AM
Sultan had a pretty easy time it seems beating voorg in vs

Robhawk ive seen u in pvp and ive fought u several times, sorry bro but keep ur feet on the ground, ive beaten u with my warr several times, more than u me if i remember correctly and he isnt max geared, ur not bad but u shouldnt presume too much.

Well i have a warrior too and it was funny at lvlcap41 to play vs mages. My gear was really bad (all legendary except myth helm/armor with normal STR gems/blood ruby with INT gems btw lol), my pet was just a scorch *lol* and i cant remember a kershal mage beating me, except some maxed out with a samael, arcane ring and lots paras/eyes. My kdr on that warrior with bad gear is positive and i played him without a guild everybody knows what that means to a pvp player, no easy task. lol.

You should play as mage from europe with a staff, f.e. kershal and then fight a normal geared/skilled warrior from us... after that we talk about how many fights you have won! I guess none! :)

Madnex
08-14-2015, 02:41 AM
LOL. "I pop arcane shield and then nekro". Made my day!

Pshh. Dmg reduction doesn't stack, you're supposed to alternate shields. Also, you're pretty average in terms of skill and below average on gear. Unless you bring up more specific examples where the fights are against equally geared/skilled warrs/rogs, this is just another flamey lol-thread.

shinyx
08-14-2015, 03:22 AM
Rob, retire the kershal. I know it's pretty but it's a terrible weapon choice. I used to skill swap vs wars but there's really no point since the fights last a long time and they'll just horn out of your fist skill set. Just wear them down instead. Make sure you alternate nekro and arcane shield. They alternate flawlessly.
Consider one other thing; since you're only using 2 attack skills vs a warrior, make sure to charge the skills. Charge, tap auto, charge next, tap auto, etc.

Robhawk
08-14-2015, 05:05 AM
LOL. "I pop arcane shield and then nekro". Made my day!

Pshh. Dmg reduction doesn't stack, you're supposed to alternate shields. Also, you're pretty average in terms of skill and below average on gear. Unless you bring up more specific examples where the fights are against equally geared/skilled warrs/rogs, this is just another flamey lol-thread.

It doesnt even matter if it stacks or not because there are rogues that just 1 shot/combo me, and of course not only me, while my shield is up with 4500hp and 2600 armor with gale buff. You just dont get the point. The point here is, the fight is over before it even began although i did everything possible to be ready for defence (active shield -> around 8300 hp, 2600 armor) and still a rogue just needs 1 combo to kill -> this is ridiculous!
Also i dont think you can judge my skill, judge my skill or my package after new myth gear is common. Also tell me mages with average skill that could kill some of the best rogues (f.e. bless, amokachi just to name 2) and mages. Ask Tongasmash we were good buddys some time ago and we are again although all the horror/karma/loyal - magnum BS! Ask him about my skills at the times were gear didn't matter as much as it does today. If he is honest he will tell you that i`m not an average nab mage because our fights were totally 50/50 who will win and who will lose and that being said his gear even at that times was a little better then mine! Also the nowadays untouchable OP geared mages like rage or voorg could be killed some time (very long time lol) ago in a fair vs and of course this doesnt happen today, where gear separates players with such a huge gap! Just don't forget that gear matters so much today and judge ppl`s skill because he is undergeared - you gonna be surprised how many undergeared players have great skills but not the gear to be competitive. I can remember some rogues at lvlcap41 with normal gear, GREAT skills that kicked *** and impressed / surprised me a lot!

When you don't realize that rogues are totally op in vs today and you call this a "flamey lol-thread" you are the below average AL-pvp-player, sorry!

@Shiny: I sold kershal some weeks ago and i preferred getting arcane ring + nekro instead of getting a myth gun since the skill damage of l46 brutality gun is the same as old kershal. My lightning skill max damage with damage lix is 2130. :hopelessness: I figured out the timing between nekro and shield although my nekro isnt l46 and im not really confident until today with lack of pvp experience with him at pvp. ;) I also figured out that the new heal buff is imho related a lot to armor value. I tested pve normal tindrin and with low armor, around 1300k, i die very fast before a heal tick even happens. With 2600 armor it really feels like mini juggernaut. ;) My skills are charged around 60% of time pvp - 100% at pve, just depending on situation when you have the feeling "enemy is nearly dead spam him"...

Probationer
08-14-2015, 06:53 AM
IMO it's warrior season.

In terms of 1v1 a warrior can smash a rogue, if they are skilled enough. I've been killing ring rogues in 1v1 and I don't have a ring myself ;)

On another note, stop complaining and have fun...it's a game!

Dimitrian
08-14-2015, 07:06 AM
What destroyed PvP?

-Nekro,sns and other weapons of mass-destruction
-the invention of blocking
-horrors,karmas and magnubs

I went to PvP yesterday with some of my guildies and we all got smashed by the things on the list.

If i had the power,what would i do to repair pvp?
-pets non-available for pvp
-vote kick for pvp
-a ''matchmaking'' sistem for pvp that lets you fight those that approach your gear

This is how IMO pvp would be repaired.
Feel free to leave any feedback & hate on these ideas.

Oursizes
08-14-2015, 07:49 AM
What destroyed PvP?

-Nekro,sns and other weapons of mass-destruction
-the invention of blocking
-horrors,karmas and magnubs

I went to PvP yesterday with some of my guildies and we all got smashed by the things on the list.

If i had the power,what would i do to repair pvp?
-pets non-available for pvp
-vote kick for pvp
-a ''matchmaking'' sistem for pvp that lets you fight those that approach your gear

This is how IMO pvp would be repaired.
Feel free to leave any feedback & hate on these ideas.
Agree to what ruined pvp.
Not sure about pets be non-available. Maybe 2 diff rooms for that?
No vote kick for pvp. Shackler brought it up, and having experience playing in a room with him, he would more than likely tell his buds to vote kick anyone that isnt maxed with 5 paras and 10 eyes or whatever.(not literally but you know what i mean).
Yes to matchmaking system. Id rather have that rather than another pvp map which is filled with tons of bugs and other flaws.

Oursizes
08-14-2015, 07:52 AM
I still dont think that some people(OP) understand that rogues were meant to be the best at 1v1s. They are the absolute SINGLE TARGET DAMAGE toon. Mages are better for clash as they are AOE toons. Warriors are better for keeping the team alive and stacking heals because they are NOT needed in pve as of yet.

Vixenne
08-14-2015, 10:27 AM
I still dont think that some people(OP) understand that rogues were meant to be the best at 1v1s. They are the absolute SINGLE TARGET DAMAGE toon. Mages are better for clash as they are AOE toons. Warriors are better for keeping the team alive and stacking heals because they are NOT needed in pve as of yet.

+1. Well said.

Madnex
08-14-2015, 03:37 PM
Ever crossed your mind that applying nekro over shield only offers you a speed buff? Maybe that gale's 50% armor is canceled by aim shot's and axe throw's armor debuff due to game mechanics?

You simply have no idea (nor do you have gear) so it's no wonder you're getting your butt kicked by every second non afk rogue or tank. Also, Arc. Ring isn't max geared anymore, it's a commodity. Perhaps you should stick to pve instead of raging on forums about things you lack the understanding of.

Darkquantum
08-15-2015, 11:24 AM
Robo you make threads that make me laugh. Every time i see you in pvp all you do is bad mouth anyone who kills you then run. allways saying how u would win if we give you our gear. But seriously every time i join a game with you you have picked a fight with someone. Just dont pvp it makes you to stressed. Just the humble opinions of a noob mage
:(

Mylast
08-15-2015, 12:37 PM
I want to keep it as simple as possible and no i dont want to post this in the classbalance thread!!!

In the past:

warrior > mage
mage > rogue
rogue > warrior

I could kill rogues in 1on1 like bless or amokachi and so on... As you know bless won the last rogue tourney. So he is for sure no nab and when im able to kill him like 6 times out 12 or 13 fair fights i cant be a nab too because a nab or even advanced mages would win 0 out of 13!

So what is it today?

rogue > warrior
rogue >>> mage

Yes i can kill undergeared rogues... but NO i cant kill rogues that are near my gear. Good warriors with equal gear were impossible to kill 1on1, that hasnt changed...

The question is: Whats the point? It takes no skill at all to be a killing rogue-rambo, 1 shot or 1 combo and nearly all "fights" are over. I release my charged shield (2 seconds invulnerability dont apply to my toon most of the time) and activate nekro AA but im dead within 2 seconds... lol ?

ps: No i dont speak for the maxed geared mages with elon gun, imbued gear, arcane ring, myth pendand, 3 para gems and 13 eye gems with 5,5k hp, 52% crit, more then 1000 damage and around 1500 armor plus a nekro.... but even these maxed out mages lose to good rogues which dont need to be maxed out to win...

so again: WHATS THE POINT ?

Also important: Any changes in the future planned, STS?

What damage do you expect from a rogue that HER PURPOSE is doing high damage to single target?
You over pushing it. You all got lot of buffs.

Poslano sa mog GT-I9505 koristeći Tapatalk

Litheus
08-15-2015, 05:00 PM
You're acting like AL is meant for 1v1? Of course the single target class is going to beat the AoE class, why does this fact not make sense? In a clash setting, more mages > more rogues..

U r acting like AL is already balanced and all classes can do what they r meant to do. His argument is valid.

Litheus
08-15-2015, 05:21 PM
As a mage keep improvising, mix things up n don't waste a milisec between attacks

Mylast
08-15-2015, 05:27 PM
Whats a purpose of this thread? What are you suggesting?

Trenton
08-15-2015, 06:10 PM
Whats a purpose of this thread? What are suggesting?

To delete all gears above OP's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Mylast
08-15-2015, 06:29 PM
Mhmm. Thats not gonna happen

Endgame is expensive sport. Maybe try twinking where you wont meet a lot of OP people. Mages do kill, they even kill tanks

Visiting
08-15-2015, 06:31 PM
U r acting like AL is already balanced and all classes can do what they r meant to do. His argument is valid.

In PVP all classes can do what they're meant to do more or less, PVE is another story, (taunts nuff said). Rogues own 1v1 because they're made for that, tanks can tank lots of DMG and take the pressure off of DPS like they should, mages can attack groups with their AoE attacks, and heal their team, making them a mix between support and pure offense, like they should be. So, what's overly unbalanced here?

Mylast
08-15-2015, 06:34 PM
He is talking about vs

Visiting
08-15-2015, 06:35 PM
He is talking about vs

Once again, classes and the current PVP modes aren't designed for VS, so anything regarding that is invalid IMO.

Mylast
08-15-2015, 06:36 PM
Once again, classes and the current PVP modes aren't designed for VS, so anything regarding that is invalid IMO.
Yeah. I get that part. He doesnt.

Litheus
08-15-2015, 07:40 PM
He is talking about vs

I don't understand why he is sad about. IMO all classes are balanced atm except a couple of mages. Not mage class as a whole but a couple of mages

Arrowz
08-15-2015, 08:02 PM

You dont own the thread. Its not yours. These are public forums owned by sts that you are using

It doesnt even matter if it stacks or not because there are rogues that just 1 shot/combo me, and of course not only me, while my shield is up with 4500hp and 2600 armor with gale buff. You just dont get the point. The point here is, the fight is over before it even began although i did everything possible to be ready for defence (active shield -> around 8300 hp, 2600 armor) and still a rogue just needs 1 combo to kill -> this is ridiculous!
Also i dont think you can judge my skill, judge my skill or my package after new myth gear is common. Also tell me mages with average skill that could kill some of the best rogues (f.e. bless, amokachi just to name 2) and mages. Ask Tongasmash we were good buddys some time ago and we are again although all the horror/karma/loyal - magnum BS! Ask him about my skills at the times were gear didn't matter as much as it does today. If he is honest he will tell you that i`m not an average nab mage because our fights were totally 50/50 who will win and who will lose and that being said his gear even at that times was a little better then mine! Also the nowadays untouchable OP geared mages like rage or voorg could be killed some time (very long time lol) ago in a fair vs and of course this doesnt happen today, where gear separates players with such a huge gap! Just don't forget that gear matters so much today and judge ppl`s skill because he is undergeared - you gonna be surprised how many undergeared players have great skills but not the gear to be competitive. I can remember some rogues at lvlcap41 with normal gear, GREAT skills that kicked *** and impressed / surprised me a lot!

When you don't realize that rogues are totally op in vs today and you call this a "flamey lol-thread" you are the below average AL-pvp-player, sorry!

@Shiny: I sold kershal some weeks ago and i preferred getting arcane ring + nekro instead of getting a myth gun since the skill damage of l46 brutality gun is the same as old kershal. My lightning skill max damage with damage lix is 2130. :hopelessness: I figured out the timing between nekro and shield although my nekro isnt l46 and im not really confident until today with lack of pvp experience with him at pvp. ;) I also figured out that the new heal buff is imho related a lot to armor value. I tested pve normal tindrin and with low armor, around 1300k, i die very fast before a heal tick even happens. With 2600 armor it really feels like mini juggernaut. ;) My skills are charged around 60% of time pvp - 100% at pve, just depending on situation when you have the feeling "enemy is nearly dead spam him"...

If your using gale against a rogue you deserve to lose for not understanding how debuffs work. You say you can beat most if your equally geared but you dont understand how debuffs work? Hmm...

Oursizes
08-15-2015, 08:22 PM
You dont own the thread. Its not yours. These are public forums owned by sts that you are using

If your using gale against a rogue you deserve to lose for not understanding how debuffs work. You say you can beat most if your equally geared but you dont understand how debuffs work? Hmm...
We have a term for this, called auto-lever, lol. The OP had a kershal, has a arcane ring and prob arcane pet?(cant remember about pet but ring yes) and cannot understand simple mechanics :/

Oursizes
08-16-2015, 05:06 PM
I had kershal for a very long time and a staff is a bad choice vs warriors in 1on1`s since you have to stay away from them. Another problem with staying away is the connection issue. On my screen my toon is far away from the warrior but he still deals massive damage to me, no not with axe^^... So that's something many ppl forget to talk about -> connection / ping / timing. Even when you exactly know what you want at which time doesn't mean it will happen because the delay is nearly nothing now and one moment later its like 1,5 seconds... You cant time skills and other tactics good enough. Rav is a very tough warrior i never would be able to kill him in a vs and i think i even cant kill him when we both are maxed out... honestly i think there is no mage that could beat him in a vs-series. Perhaps conradev in its prime or arry, at least none of the maxed out magnum mages thats for sure. ;)

My build vs warriors in vs is: light, gale (obviously to counter axe), ice, shield. I will switch ice to heal when needed... again the problem is the staff because you dont hit the warrior while running away from him, with a gun its totally different. I know you are a good mage shiny but try to fight a good warrior with a kersh -> it sucks ;)

About the heal buff: 1100hp per tick, honestly that sounds awesome and will help f.e. vs warriors a lot but i guess you agree it doesnt help anything vs 1shot/combo-rogues. ;)

I made this thread just because the balance regarding warrior beats mage, rogue beats warrior, mage beats rogue is gone! Today rogue beats all classes and imho that was not intended!
Also i have to say i'm looking forward to the new myth gear because gems (para/eye) are the only advantage some players will have and some will realize again that is has nothing to do with skill in first place but gear. I mean there are several players (maxed out) that act like they are so skilled that will fall deep after mainstream will have the new myth set. Im looking forward. The para/eye advantage will still be huge but not as big as it is today. ;)

@Ssneakykills

DITO !

@Visiting

Yes... but... every class should have its "easy" target in vs. The easy target for mages should be rogues and this matchup is messed up! Just ask the maxed pro mages how they do vs good geared rogues!

@kixkaxx/Xdumbx: I wont feed the trolls anymore. All i can say is i never read one of your names in any fight so it looks like you are 2 out of many unknown haxors. lol

Rogues ARE easy targets for mages.. I pvped against you this morning and youre still wondering how you cant kill a rogue? It was 2 of us rogues vs 2 of you mages and you had an additional rogue or two on your side. Dont say it was a gear difference because each side had a nekro. You just dont understand how to kill a rogue. Any mage that knows simple mechanics of the game can kill a rogue easy.

sapdcroi
08-16-2015, 08:53 PM
u ask sts for classbalance?@@
i played this game for 2 year. and i think this game have never had balance. have balance between who rich and who poor?
have balance between who pro and who noob? they made this game for all people. and they will give best service for who bought more plantinum. in twink if u want 1v1 u let choose rouge. rouge is class with big dame and skill cd fast on 1 target. 2 year ago this game very good for all class because war twink who can save their team with heal skill and restore mana with vb skill. mage twink with skill cd is normal but stun, dot upgrade and they build fire light shield heal if they want good kdr but this build not for guildwar. with my experience i can say mage cant win in 1v1 with other class in twink. but this class have special skill called curse. this skill is very op and with a best curse mage in guild, your guild can be champion in guildwar with 2 war 1 mage 2 rouge. 1/4/2015 sts improve shield mage skill. this make pro mage cant use curse to kill noob mage easy. sts make nilbog in event. this pet remove curse mage. mage lost their power and all mage dont care when sts steal their power in twink. and of course curse mage use nilbog can kill curse mage use arcane pet easy with my tip and good build with captain staff. trust me mage is dummy class now :) .rouge is class for dmg. strongest in 1v1. in guild war with big dmg. nowaday more update focus on rouge. 12/2014 event winter sts made eye gem. this gem better for rouge. 1/2015 they made maridos with big heal big dmg 10% crit. rouge is better than mage in twink gw. what happen if 5 warrrior vs 5 warrior? cant kill? bored? maridos and singe are cheap. twink gw like vs all warrior or if they cant win in gw they will swap warrior with set armor and singe or warrior set elon gem with pet high stat armor dont attack and run round map. this game have already changed for all people not for pro. pvp twink bored. of course i quit game. i play drakensang online now :p
Ign ohyeahzz (Mvpvp) and Godofwarvn (Vn vip)

azacaanah
08-17-2015, 04:36 AM
Arcane shield and nekro aa u still died within 2 sec? Ikr

sapdcroi
08-18-2015, 10:50 PM
robhawk just sad when mage is weak class. and u want to kill him cuz u dont accept about it@@? can u say u are best rouge can't lose in endgame? kingofninja?

KnowledgeFTW
08-18-2015, 11:33 PM
Mage < Rouge
2 Mages >< Rouge ( Depends if rouge is max geared or not )
Mages <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Rouge ( 1 v 1 )

As a mage, I can safely say......it is almost impossible to kill a max geared rouge with nekro unless you have another person with you. 1 v 1 with rouges with nekro is impossible, try it out for yourself if you're a rouge. You'll most likely win.

Mages are super squishy in PvP, this heal buff really dosen't do anything in 1 v 1, except clash, but its still pretty useless there too. Most mages will get 1 shotted by an aim shot. But yes, you need skill to play PvP :) :) :) I applaud you rouges for being so OP in PvP!

Have a good day! :banana:

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 01:12 AM
Mage < Rouge
2 Mages >< Rouge ( Depends if rouge is max geared or not )
Mages <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Rouge ( 1 v 1 )

As a mage, I can safely say......it is almost impossible to kill a max geared rouge with nekro unless you have another person with you. 1 v 1 with rouges with nekro is impossible, try it out for yourself if you're a rouge. You'll most likely win.

Mages are super squishy in PvP, this heal buff really dosen't do anything in 1 v 1, except clash, but its still pretty useless there too. Most mages will get 1 shotted by an aim shot. But yes, you need skill to play PvP :) :) :) I applaud you rouges for being so OP in PvP!

Have a good day! :banana:

Looks like you dont pvp at endgame.

Eldorado
08-19-2015, 04:28 AM
I won't say I'm the best or even close, but I'm definitely a lot better than robhawk.
Rogue users really have a big head. But the best rogue so far cannot prove that by using a mage he can own a rogue user with equal gear and skill. Instead he wanted a pro mage to battle a non pro rogue. Too funny because I am sure that I am referring for him to fight is a newbie rogue and not an pro one like him.

KnowledgeFTW
08-19-2015, 09:50 AM
Looks like you dont pvp at endgame.

What makes you say that? I PvP at 46, have 5k health with pet, and I still get 1 shotted by an aim shot. Don't make false accusations.
In twink levels it might be a little bit easier to kill a rouge in 1 v 1, but in endgame its hard, almost impossible to win.

Kingofninjas
08-19-2015, 10:09 AM
Rogue users really have a big head. But the best rogue so far cannot prove that by using a mage he can own a rogue user with equal gear and skill. Instead he wanted a pro mage to battle a non pro rogue. Too funny because I am sure that I am referring for him to fight is a newbie rogue and not an pro one like him.

Why would he fight as a mage when he has no experience as mage. He would also have to level up to 46 which is a waste of time and or plat.

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 11:58 AM
What makes you say that? I PvP at 46, have 5k health with pet, and I still get 1 shotted by an aim shot. Don't make false accusations.
In twink levels it might be a little bit easier to kill a rouge in 1 v 1, but in endgame its hard, almost impossible to win.

Its fairly easy for a mage to kill a rogue. One fireball stun or a nekro/sam panic and its gf

KnowledgeFTW
08-19-2015, 12:02 PM
Its fairly easy for a mage to kill a rogue. One fireball stun or a nekro/sam panic and its gf

Yes to the people who have nekro and Sam. The CD of heal and shield takes too long. After you activate your first shield, you either run back to your team or take as many with you before you go.
But yes, if you have nekro its fairly easy to kill rouges cause once your shield disappears, then you activate nekro which makes it easier to kill rouges.

Eldorado
08-19-2015, 01:08 PM
Why would he fight as a mage when he has no experience as mage. He would also have to level up to 46 which is a waste of time and or plat.
He have non, yet when he explain about mages its like he knows it all? It's easy to make a max toon now, and gear just needs to be equal. You can make all the excuses in the world. Experience? the way that rogue talks as if they know it all about mages. Furtherly that one explain how mages use the pet and skills that whats makes them op.
If you ask me, I think he knows it all. And tapping isn't really that hard as long you know what you are doing.

sapdcroi
08-19-2015, 06:49 PM
idk more about endgame. but i have experience to say that mage class is weak class in pvp twink

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 07:57 PM
idk more about endgame. but i have experience to say that mage class is weak class in pvp twink

In vs obviously. If you read any post about rogue being best at 1v1 you would know this. In clash curse is very deadly. Mage is probably not for you if you think its weak in twink levels.

sapdcroi
08-19-2015, 08:24 PM
In vs obviously. If you read any post about rogue being best at 1v1 you would know this. In clash curse is very deadly. Mage is probably not for you if you think its weak in twink levels.
u think so?@@ im a mage lvl 11. what is a strong guild in twink? they have many pro. many rich member with full arcane pet and max gear? i can say to u. u dont know about mage@@. i didnt max gear. not full para. never use arcane pet. i just paid 6k gold to buy cheap pet which everyone dont want use in pvp to beat all mage arcane pet in gw. my ign godofwarvn

sapdcroi
08-19-2015, 08:51 PM
im not say im best in my lvl here. i only heard it from my enemy 139065 139066

Darkquantum
08-20-2015, 03:33 AM
Haha i gang ay? Robo i beat you every time 1v1 if u dont run. And i only got this gear 3 weeks ago. We have done pvp with same gear for years. U had better gear than me not long ago and yes i beat you 1v1 with superior skill. rofl the thing you claim to have over everyone. But anyway lol you will denie it. My word against yours ;) I dont have those insane stats u speak of either. not even close. I do have ring and nekro now but that dose not mean i instantly have max hp max crit max armor. Check your players stats befor you go rambling again next time lols. ps would u like a 1v1 same gear same pet with an audience of your friends? I would :) pm (darkquantum) me the friendly neighborhood spidermage

Darkquantum
08-20-2015, 03:52 AM
Lols im not going to ramble like some people. but you lie again. Meh people will believe what ever they want. And so no to the 1v1 same gear/pet with an audience of your friends?

Darkquantum
08-20-2015, 04:00 AM
Also robo.....Spidermage? u like i added that just for lols? ay ay?

Not sent from SM-G9001 using taptalk

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Robhawk
08-20-2015, 04:03 AM
Lols im not going to ramble like some people. but you lie again. Meh people will believe what ever they want. And so no to the 1v1 same gear/pet with an audience of your friends?

I accept any players challenge with same gear and pet! When i lose a fair fight i will never say something else then "gf".

Get the following gear then call me ingame:

First off, you are allowed to use 0 para gems and 1 EYE!

weapon: a legendary 46
helmet: legendary 46 or l36 myth, no l41 imbued!
armor: legendary l46 or l36 myth, no l41 imbued!
belt: myth belt
ring: arcane ring
amulet: lunar pendant

pets: samael or singe

Im looking forward to this but the time to play gonna be hard to find because i don't want a delay of 1,x seconds! I will put you off of my ignore list so you can call me! Also we need at least 2 people to ensure you don't change your gear setup just before the fights.

Darkquantum
08-20-2015, 04:13 AM
Lol u want me to get your exact items and somehow come up with an item with only 1 eye on it or buy one? Ur a fool just get the cheapest items x2 and no i dont trust you lol. so a representative that we can both agree on will get duel items for us. then we can have a jolly good laugh [emoji14] i wait for your pm should be fun. oh and the whole you only ever say gf :) or gg :) thing was perfectly funny thank you for the joke :) Anyway haven't you been owned enough by everyone on the forum yet to know any better?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Robhawk
08-20-2015, 04:46 AM
Lol u want me to get your exact items and somehow come up with an item with only 1 eye on it or buy one? Ur a fool just get the cheapest items x2 and no i dont trust you lol. so a representative that we can both agree on will get duel items for us. then we can have a jolly good laugh [emoji14] i wait for your pm should be fun. oh and the whole you only ever say gf :) or gg :) thing was perfectly funny thank you for the joke :) Anyway haven't you been owned enough by everyone on the forum yet to know any better?

I really don't understand what you wrote here... can anybody help me? The only thing that i clearly understood is the fact, that you don't want to fight me equally geared and that, LOL, doesn't surprise me much... I don't have to lose anything, you just came here talking about how bad i am! So at the end there can only be one fool and that is you when don't win at least 7 or more out 10!

Go your way i go mine and just try to stay away from my threads when you cant contribute more then nonsense!

Zynzyn
08-20-2015, 04:47 AM
So your complaint is basically that mages get owned by rogues. Why are you even comparing class vs class? Rogue class is single target dmg class so obviously they are the killers usually in a 1v1. Good mages on the other hand wipe out enemies in clashes. The 3 classes are different and have different roles. One class is not supposed to compete against the other in duels but to fight together as a team in this game. Hence we have 5 v 5 ctf.

That being said, when the 1v1 arena comes, we can invite players to versus. So you can always fight your own class and own level and have fun with it.

The class balance is fine. Classes would not have been balanced only if they were not doing what they were supposed to (Aoe, Tanking, Dps).

Darkquantum
08-20-2015, 04:48 AM
Rofl didn't understand ^ cos i didn't say he was great

Robhawk
08-20-2015, 04:58 AM
Rogue class is single target dmg class so obviously they are the killers usually in a 1v1. In a clash rogues do get swapped out for awesome mages who know what they are doing. Obviously, gear and pets with skill and good ping matters in a match. Should gear not matter? If it would not matter then whats the point of the game? Why will people have goals and why will they farm and try to loot items or save gold or open crates.. If people are winning, they deserve winning. Hacking is not possible in this game. Whats the point of this thread? I am confused if the point of this thread is problems with the class or problems with gear? If a player does not own enough experience, together with good ping, timing and max gear, he cannot know the full potential of the class so complaining about class balance is moot. If maxed players are not taking off their equipment to fight you, how is that a class balance issue anyway xD

I'm with you but have you ever heard of "plat abusing"?
When you can buy any item in this game because you got rich with nativex plat abusing to obtain gear that only 1% or even less ever will have? EYE gems for 3M ? No problem.... i buy 15! Its no secret that some of the maxed out players were plat abusers and still have that gold in stash to be on top for the lifetime of this game!

Zynzyn
08-20-2015, 05:05 AM
I'm with you but have you ever heard of "plat abusing"?
When you can buy any item in this game because you got rich with nativex plat abusing to obtain gear that only 1% or even less ever will have? EYE gems for 3M ? No problem.... i buy 15! Its no secret that some of the maxed out players were plat abusers and still have that gold in stash to be on top for the lifetime of this game!

Ok so plat abuse has nothing to do with class balance (unless you are suggesting tanks and rogues are able to platfarm more than mages :P). Classes are already kind of balanced, imo. That recent buff to mage heal was just great and I dont know why we are still debating class balance.

Btw I do agree with you that the hundreds of million gold stashed through plat abuse always gives some players an unfair advantage but that is another matter. I dont think classes need to be buffed/nerfed more though.

Robhawk
08-20-2015, 06:02 AM
Ok so plat abuse has nothing to do with class balance

True

Btw I do agree with you that the hundreds of million gold stashed through plat abuse always gives some players an unfair advantage but that is another matter. I dont think classes need to be buffed/nerfed more though.

Take away the paras and EYE`s and im fine and perhaps the class balance is way better then many, including me, think.

Eldorado
08-20-2015, 06:48 AM
Until rogue can kill all class easily then there will be no balance. If sts really wants a single class to change the flow of the game so be it. I will just continue to use rogue more than other max class. But I hope STS balance it more pve and pvp wise because reality it is still rouge legends until now.Because having 3 - 4 rouge on 1 party on elite means that they are the most efficient and fastest class to finish the map. If you call that balance then its bias already.

sapdcroi
08-20-2015, 06:06 PM
Ok so plat abuse has nothing to do with class balance (unless you are suggesting tanks and rogues are able to platfarm more than mages :P). Classes are already kind of balanced, imo. That recent buff to mage heal was just great and I dont know why we are still debating class balance.

you wrong! i think each lvl have some difference. u said that classes are already kind of balanced. so if mage is so hard to win in 1v1 with other class. and we only use mage in guildwar. i want mage in 2014. no need improve shield skill. no nilbog. and regulation lvl to use singe maridos or fix stat singe and maridos. big heal is problem twink pvp. low dmg compare hp and armor. arcane pet is cheap. sometime in pvp survive is not important. so why they dont usually use juggernaut in lvl 10 or 11? if your team have 4 member and enemy team have 3 member. warrior use sky mash, juggernaut, vb, horn cant give high dmg to kill them. they cant die and they call u are noob gang and cant kill :) u like this :) some situation u need dmg to kill enemy than survive in pvp. i think some update is wrong. everyone still remember breeze. and sts fixed breeze 2 time. because breeze is op than arcane pet. aa stun in 4s to 5s i dont remember. passive ability stun in 2s. and when 2 team go pvp with many breeze they cant use skill to kill or heal. they die when fail heal or cant kill when cant use skill. this made pvp ruin. my english not good

yubaraj
08-20-2015, 11:10 PM
If STS fix frost bolt skill, then we will see some class balance here. It will be rogue who will post thread about nerfing mage if this frost bolt issue is fixed.

Robhawk
08-21-2015, 04:26 AM
If STS fix frost bolt skill, then we will see some class balance here. It will be rogue who will post thread about nerfing mage if this frost bolt issue is fixed.

I wasnt aware of this but yes, it should be fixed asap!

Oursizes
08-21-2015, 08:03 AM
I wasnt aware of this but yes, it should be fixed asap!

It already slows severely. Why not just give mages stunlock back while we're at it?(sarcasm). I saw you in pvp yesterday. You ganged us 4v3 and you still could not pull off a win? We had i believe 1 nekro on our side while you had 3 nekros(correct me if im wrong). Now youre here complaining about not being able to kill a rogue? The first thing you did was use lightning. Any mage that does that deserves to die like you did imo. And im sure you have around 25-30% crit so your lightning should crit 1/4 of the time, so dont say it was gears. Also you guys had more rings than us. Thing is you dont know how to play as a mage in pvp. Until you admit it you cannot move on from these unnecessary threads.

sapdcroi
08-21-2015, 09:21 AM
this thread is necessary for all mage. so hard to kill a rouge in 1v1. and now mage is useless in gw in twink. everyone dont care when mage lost power cuz they will change other class. or most people play rouge or war. who like mage can reply this thread to talk to sts what they did. i was a mage and i couldnt do anything when mage was killed by .....

Oursizes
08-21-2015, 11:07 AM
this thread is necessary for all mage. so hard to kill a rouge in 1v1. and now mage is useless in gw in twink. everyone dont care when mage lost power cuz they will change other class. or most people play rouge or war. who like mage can reply this thread to talk to sts what they did. i was a mage and i couldnt do anything when mage was killed by .....

Please learn to read other posts before posting. How many times do we need to tell you rogue is 1v1 class? Mage useless in gw in twink? What.. You cant play as a mage then because you obviously lack skill and knowledge if you think mages are useless in gw

sapdcroi
08-21-2015, 01:17 PM
Please learn to read other posts before posting. How many times do we need to tell you rogue is 1v1 class? Mage useless in gw in twink? What.. You cant play as a mage then because you obviously lack skill and knowledge if you think mages are useless in gw
rouge just in 1v1? now rouge better than mage in gw. i can say to u im best mage gw in lvl 11. i think u need learn more about guild war. why do u can say other people when u dont know about them. go and ask someone in 11. or i need show u ?

Oursizes
08-21-2015, 02:35 PM
rouge just in 1v1? now rouge better than mage in gw. i can say to u im best mage gw in lvl 11. i think u need learn more about guild war. why do u can say other people when u dont know about them. go and ask someone in 11. or i need show u ?

Your post is very misleading. I dont know you but im pretty sure theres better mages than you in twink. Mages are better than rogues in clash. In twink you should be using curse its op. If you dont then it explains why you get wiped every time and come to forums and claim to be the "best" mage at 11. Or your team setup sucks or you really cannot play.

sapdcroi
08-21-2015, 07:51 PM
Your post is very misleading. I dont know you but im pretty sure theres better mages than you in twink. Mages are better than rogues in clash. In twink you should be using curse its op. If you dont then it explains why you get wiped every time and come to forums and claim to be the "best" mage at 11. Or your team setup sucks or you really cannot play.
ok before talk about me and my guild. i will talk about my enemy. they are red legion. they have many strong member, max gear, full pet arcane. u can see them in 11. and here is their video channel on youtube see it and u will know they win many guild in gw they strong or not: https://www.youtube.com/user/redlegionoffical/videos
u said my team suck? yes my team maybe no need old member or strongest member to beat them. we set team in 1 min join room in 1 min
see in this old pic disconect dont have gold to buy ring winter see his right hand. hieuhotboy dont have amulet tarlok pot. both them are new. me and disconect use ribbit. how about mage use ribbit? team vn 1 samael 1 hammer 1 glacian 2 ribbit. red legion set team and swap member when they lost and they made vn wait in 1 hour.team red legion 3 samael 1 glacain 1 abbadon. samael cost 20m this time gw. i took this pic when they were swapping member when lost. see this pic
in this pic 3v3 vn 1 singe 1 samael 1 vixen. and mage use vixen i use build timeshift curse shield heal. team red legion. 2 singe 1 samael. qonstantine master red legion and mage zzzcc (singe) master 45 and qav best rouge from red. zzzcc build light curse shield heal. we win 10-2 see this pic
and here i killed zzzcc and mrjeby mage samael in 1 sec in gw
what do u think ?

sapdcroi
08-21-2015, 07:57 PM
u post alway say anyone dont have knowledge. but i think u dont have knowledge learn more before talk

KnowledgeFTW
08-22-2015, 02:04 AM
ok before talk about me and my guild. i will talk about my enemy. they are red legion. they have many strong member, max gear, full pet arcane. u can see them in 11. and here is their video channel on youtube see it and u will know they win many guild in gw they strong or not: https://www.youtube.com/user/redlegionoffical/videos
u said my team suck? yes my team maybe no need old member or strongest member to beat them. we set team in 1 min join room in 1 min
see in this old pic disconect dont have gold to buy ring winter see his right hand. hieuhotboy dont have amulet tarlok pot. both them are new. me and disconect use ribbit. how about mage use ribbit? team vn 1 samael 1 hammer 1 glacian 2 ribbit. red legion set team and swap member when they lost and they made vn wait in 1 hour.team red legion 3 samael 1 glacain 1 abbadon. samael cost 20m this time gw. i took this pic when they were swapping member when lost. see this pic
in this pic 3v3 vn 1 singe 1 samael 1 vixen. and mage use vixen i use build timeshift curse shield heal. team red legion. 2 singe 1 samael. qonstantine master red legion and mage zzzcc (singe) master 45 and qav best rouge from red. zzzcc build light curse shield heal. we win 10-2 see this pic
what do u think ?

That's twink mate, try endgame you'll rip your hair out xD
Honestly, it depends. I was playing TDM today getting killed by this rouge with nekro ( lvl 46 ) then this mage comes by and wrecks all the rouges on the other team making them quit. Possibly the only one who can stand in this rouge era. But sadly majority of the time you'll get farmed by rouges wether you like it or not :p

Eldorado
08-22-2015, 02:14 AM
u post alway say anyone dont have knowledge. but i think u dont have knowledge learn more before talk
I agree, they are always telling us there is only a few who knows how to use mage. But really, I do not understand why it makes them a pro just to be a tap and kill rogue. It's easy and to be honest a no brainer at all. Timing is very minimal in rogue compared to mage and warrior. Used all of them and to be honest I used Rogue more now than others.

sapdcroi
08-22-2015, 02:19 AM
That's twink mate, try endgame you'll rip your hair out xD
Honestly, it depends. I was playing TDM today getting killed by this rouge with nekro ( lvl 46 ) then this mage comes by and wrecks all the rouges on the other team making them quit. Possibly the only one who can stand in this rouge era. But sadly majority of the time you'll get farmed by rouges wether you like it or not :p
maybe :surprise:
but i said idk more about endgame. and in my lvl who can do this. i got farm by rouge ^^? maybe. but in 1,5 year i play in 11. they have never win me only 1 time in gw with 2 war 2 rouge 1 mage. why people call someone max gear kill other people dont max gear are pro. and me dont have gold to buy good gear still win rich people they call me are noob when see me ^^. if i dont show pic or video when i lose let my enemy do this i will say pl i will enjoy their video :surprise: i reply because i want sts know what they did something wrong in twink lvl not show what i did

sapdcroi
08-22-2015, 02:26 AM
I agree, they are always telling us there is only a few who knows how to use mage. But really, I do not understand why it makes them a pro just to be a tap and kill rogue. It's easy and to be honest a no brainer at all. Timing is very minimal in rogue compared to mage and warrior. Used all of them and to be honest I used Rogue more now than others.

yes bro. i love playing mage. i was sad when mage lost many thing in 2015 while they said that mage buff would coming in 2015. they make me :surprise: and arcane pet with big stat and hp really make pvp low lvl change

Arrowz
08-22-2015, 05:24 PM
what do u think ?

Lmaooo when are these pictures even from? Loadingx lvled up to 17 in fall of 2014. And he lvled up to 41 like 5 months ago Brollysaiyan quit over a year ago aswell. Why dont u show some legitimate evidence that ur as good as u claim to be hmm? 3 screenshots means nothing

Oursizes
08-22-2015, 06:18 PM
Lmaooo when are these pictures even from? Loadingx lvled up to 17 in fall of 2014. And he lvled up to 41 like 5 months ago Brollysaiyan quit over a year ago aswell. Why dont u show some legitimate evidence that ur as good as u claim to be hmm? 3 screenshots means nothing

XD i was wondering why brollysaiyan ign was there but didnt want to point it out as hed say some more crap. With the mage buffs they got now mages are op in a clash. Especially with nekro and forever stun immunity

sapdcroi
08-22-2015, 06:26 PM
ok if u want i up more pic. before brollysaiyan quit game i killed him in gw easy @@ red legion alway record if they win. so where video if they won me? i said we go gw 5v5 many time in 1,5 year ago. u knew what happen ? when they lost in pic brollysaian qonstantain xtunmage xloading vatebulus vs godofwarvn disconect mizzzu zzkunzz hieuhotboy. i will say to u they got angry and attacked vn when we arent ready because 1 rouge vn left room because him low battery when red legion made vn wait in 1 hour for guildwar. are they pro? ah i think xloading lvl up in 10.2014 and join mvpvp and him said to u lvl 10 pvp twink die. did u know reason? i said to u we almost killed lvl 11. if u think im noob @@ let ask xloading or nostek in your guild sometime i called him noobtek (troll) about ohyeahzz mvpvp. if u want i post more pic ok here. and shame for red legion when they alway have 0% chance against noob mage godofwarvn@@ see pic and reply
2v2 quyetfa viperz vs qonstantine hostage. score 5-2 vn win
and here 4 vn gang 5 red legion in gw and rouge voobs from red legion block us@@
here 4v4 damage is xloading
so? what do u want to say?@@ u let tell to red legion post video they gw with vn 5v5 here please. i will enjoy it. and i want say sorry to them because. i dont have gold to buy best things to farm them. but it is enough to win them @@

Arrowz
08-22-2015, 06:36 PM
ok if u want i up more pic. before brollysaiyan quit game i killed him in gw easy @@ red legion alway record if they win. so where video if they won me? i said we go gw 5v5 many time in 1,5 year ago. u knew what happen ? when they lost in pic brollysaian qonstantain xtunmage xloading vatebulus vs godofwarvn disconect mizzzu zzkunzz hieuhotboy. i will say to u they got angry and attacked vn when we arent ready because 1 rouge vn left room because him lowbatter when red legion made vn wait in 1 hour for guildwar. are they pro? ah i think xloading lvl up in 10.2014 and join mvpvp and him said to u lvl 10 pvp twink die. did u know reason? i said to u we almost killed lvl 11. if u think im noob @@ let ask xloading or nostek in your guild sometime i called him noobtek (troll) about ohyeahzz mvpvp. if u want i post more pic ok here. and shame for red legion when they alway have 0% chance against noob mage godofwarvn@@ see pic and reply
2v2 quyetfa viperz vs qonstantine hostage. score 5-2 vn win
and here 4 vn gang 5 red legion in gw and rouge voobs from red legion block us@@
here 4v4 damage is xloading
so? what do u want to say?@@ u let tell to red legion post video they gw with vn 5v5 here please. i will enjoy it. and i want say sorry to them because. i dont have gold to buy best things to farm them. but it is enough to win them @@

1. Nothing you said at the top made any sense. There was minimal logic or reasoning behind it. And u call him noobteck? Lmao. Its not like hes the best warrior in the history of twinks or anything.

2. Its amusing how the pictures are taken from 4 different people. Wins must be so inconsistent for you guys. And why dont you show a video or the endscores on maps hmm? Videos and end scores are proof. Pictures like this dont mean much.

sapdcroi
08-22-2015, 06:44 PM
1. Nothing you said at the top made any sense. There was minimal logic or reasoning behind it. And u call him noobteck? Lmao. Its not like hes the best warrior in the history of twinks or anything.

2. Its amusing how the pictures are taken from 4 different people. Wins must be so inconsistent for you guys. And why dont you show a video or the endscores on maps hmm? Videos and end scores are proof. Pictures like this dont mean much.
i need making famous like u in forum?. someone told me dont know play mage in this thread? we won them. but we never talk in forum. i go this thread because i want sts know what they did. u want video why not red legion do it. tell them post here pl.

sapdcroi
08-22-2015, 06:59 PM
vatebulus was officer red legion in 2014. see what him said to me after we guildwar @@ sorry if red legion dont like this pic@@

sapdcroi
08-22-2015, 07:32 PM
if sts make pet with aa lock aim shot skill and cant use in 8s and cd 15s. i think u and many rouge will make thread classbalance :peaceful:

Zynzyn
08-24-2015, 03:36 AM
if sts make pet with aa lock aim shot skill and cant use in 8s and cd 15s. i think u and many rouge will make thread classbalance :peaceful:

Class vs Class is not the point of this game. It is team of different classes (5 players of mage, rogue, tank) VERSUS another team of different classes (5 players of mage, rogue, tank). That is CTF.

Why would you invent class problems when every class is performing its own role? The skills fit their respective role. On my AOE class if I have to duel, I will duel a mage. The game is about the 3 classes complementing each other and playing as a team.

Inspite of the pointlessness of class vs class, some of us still want to toss our toons infront of other classes to prove 1 v 1 OPness. So we know rogues have damage nerf in pvp, and additionally their pet bonus damage does not work in pvp. The incredible stun immunity on mage shield and the recent buff to mage-heal can own a rogue when used by mages who know what to do. Seen it happen at endgame and seen it happen at twink level too (lvl 15).

Robhawk
08-24-2015, 04:34 AM
It already slows severely. Why not just give mages stunlock back while we're at it?(sarcasm). I saw you in pvp yesterday. You ganged us 4v3 and you still could not pull off a win? We had i believe 1 nekro on our side while you had 3 nekros(correct me if im wrong). Now youre here complaining about not being able to kill a rogue? The first thing you did was use lightning. Any mage that does that deserves to die like you did imo. And im sure you have around 25-30% crit so your lightning should crit 1/4 of the time, so dont say it was gears. Also you guys had more rings than us. Thing is you dont know how to play as a mage in pvp. Until you admit it you cannot move on from these unnecessary threads.

My last reply to you on forums and in game: I wont feed trolls like you anymore!

Have a nice one!

sapdcroi
08-24-2015, 05:06 AM
Class vs Class is not the point of this game. It is team of different classes (5 players of mage, rogue, tank) VERSUS another team of different classes (5 players of mage, rogue, tank). That is CTF.

Why would you invent class problems when every class is performing its own role? The skills fit their respective role. On my AOE class if I have to duel, I will duel a mage. The game is about the 3 classes complementing each other and playing as a team.

Inspite of the pointlessness of class vs class, some of us still want to toss our toons infront of other classes to prove 1 v 1 OPness. So we know rogues have damage nerf in pvp, and additionally their pet bonus damage does not work in pvp. The incredible stun immunity on mage shield and the recent buff to mage-heal can own a rogue when used by mages who know what to do. Seen it happen at endgame and seen it happen at twink level too (lvl 15).
u think i dont know about what happen in pvp@@? u read my posts in thread? if i dont know how to use all class in gw so why i can win all guild in my lvl i play? dont troll me @@. if time can come back to 2014 i will never reply in this thread. i think u dont know reason^^

Oursizes
08-24-2015, 05:11 AM
My last reply to you on forums and in game: I wont feed trolls like you anymore!

Have a nice one!

Please read ZynZyn's post.

sapdcroi
08-24-2015, 05:21 AM
Please read ZynZyn's post.
tell him read my first post in this thread. him will know what happen in twink^^

Roninmoro
08-24-2015, 11:35 PM
Removing quite a few posts from this thread- it's devolved into too much trash talk and is getting way off topic. Keep it civil and relevant, please.

Alhuntrazeck
08-26-2015, 05:05 AM

Actually, that's TDM - Team Death Match. Ctf is capture the flag but if you try to capture the flag and protect your own God help you.

Eldorado
08-26-2015, 05:31 AM
This is the favorite concept of rogue users so far. The role are already perfect we are the killer and you other toons support us. You do not want balance.

sapdcroi
08-26-2015, 09:56 AM
no one play mage?:ambivalence: no one know twink mage lost power :ambivalence: if we cant 1v1 let give mage power guild war :disgust:

Edward Coug
08-27-2015, 04:03 PM
This is the favorite concept of rogue users so far. The role are already perfect we are the killer and you other toons support us. You do not want balance.

Some of the PvP rogues I know have switched to mage (including some on this very thread). I expect more to follow soon.