PDA

View Full Version : No ty sts

zerofort
08-13-2015, 02:31 PM
Well i had thanked sts on fantasma at high lvl but now that they nerfed him i take it back. Realy sts i get sick of your buffs/nerfs do you guys not test things? Its rly not cool to keep changing things u made 2 changes 2 this pet in 1 week come on

Transfordark
08-13-2015, 03:24 PM
I see a Nerf coming in the cuteness of the squirrels.

#Buff The Squirrels.

Transfordark
08-13-2015, 03:28 PM
The real trollers STS!

I suggest you Nerf fantasma even more..

nightmaresmoke
08-13-2015, 04:08 PM
Agreed fantasma was awesome ill understand if u nerf him in pvp but in normal play? Come on he was a poor mans pet his besfriend but now fanta is damn crap.

Pillowhead
08-13-2015, 04:44 PM
Calm down, jeez you're being rude.
If you want a good pet, save up for an arcane pet instead of crying over the horse.

Dex Scene
08-13-2015, 04:46 PM
If you want a good pet, save up for an arcane pet instead of crying over the horse.
Excuse you, it is unicorn.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Spell
08-13-2015, 05:07 PM

I just died xD

Remiem
08-13-2015, 05:10 PM
Hey guys. We know pet changes are a bummer, especially ones that are broken-ly good, but at some levels this pet was passively healing through even the strongest boss attacks. Definitely not as intended. We are totally open to your feedback and always take it into consideration, but we couldn't leave broken stats on this guy. It wouldn't have been any fun in the long run.

nightmaresmoke
08-13-2015, 05:20 PM
Hey guys. We know pet changes are a bummer, especially ones that are broken-ly good, but at some levels this pet was passively healing through even the strongest boss attacks. Definitely not as intended. We are totally open to your feedback and always take it into consideration, but we couldn't leave broken stats on this guy. It wouldn't have been any fun in the long run.

Yeah but please not the mana regen it will save us lots of pots specially we poor players hope u see our dilemma :(

nightmaresmoke
08-13-2015, 05:37 PM

wahahaha lmao rofl >_<

zerofort
08-13-2015, 05:50 PM
I understand what you're saying rem its just i was very exsited to have a new farming pet. I do suggest you take a look at the aa then b4 the passive made u9 for the weakness of it but now that its fixed you should amp up the shield its extreamly weak even compaired to scorch ty

Transfordark
08-14-2015, 05:16 AM

Excuse me, It's a Donkey.

Oursizes
08-14-2015, 07:35 AM
Well we now have a legendary scorch. By the way, fantasma was NOT healing through the strongest boss attacks. It didnt heal through 1hit non-redzone kills. So Im seeing that as just an excuse to nerf it before someone jumps to protect the prices of arcanes.

nightmaresmoke
08-14-2015, 08:35 AM
Well we now have a legendary scorch. By the way, fantasma was NOT healing through the strongest boss attacks. It didnt heal through 1hit non-redzone kills. So Im seeing that as just an excuse to nerf it before someone jumps to protect the prices of arcanes.

Exactly!! rogues needs the awesome passive ability mana regen of fantasma, coz in reality rogues are the only who dont have a mana regen skill upgrade of wars and mages who has em, its ok to nerf the hp regen but not mana regen good move is to nerf hp regen only but mana regen remains in maps, pvp side nerf fantasma completely coz for sure it will be abused and pvping wont be fun anymore looking at pvps current state now >_< please reconsider this sts..

coldheart
08-14-2015, 12:25 PM
Make potions cheaper pls.:-)

CheifR
08-15-2015, 07:44 PM
Make potions cheaper pls.:-)
They're a required gold sink

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

zerofort
08-16-2015, 01:48 PM
Exactly shil couldn't have said it better

nightmaresmoke
08-16-2015, 02:04 PM
Exactly shil couldn't have said it better

Its a dead or alive posts now if its gets ignored then bye bye STS people will leave AL not all at once but little by little.

Wutzgood
08-16-2015, 02:11 PM
Now Fantasma is just like dova. Great stats but bad aa.

As far as mana regen get a jack pet and you will never need mana pots again. My warriors use Jack with hor and I can keep the team healed with health and mana. Both have exact same cooldown and range so they work well together.

I was with a rogue the other day that didn't have any mana pots and was begging for it on the map. Would have been better off with a stat loss using Jack and having mana to use skills instead of spamming dps shots only.

nightmaresmoke
08-16-2015, 02:33 PM
Now Fantasma is just like dova. Great stats but bad aa.

As far as mana regen get a jack pet and you will never need mana pots again. My warriors use Jack with hor and I can keep the team healed with health and mana. Both have exact same cooldown and range so they work well together.

I was with a rogue the other day that didn't have any mana pots and was begging for it on the map. Would have been better off with a stat loss using Jack and having mana to use skills instead of spamming dps shots only.

Did you experience fantasma at high levels 40 and up? If not then you missed out big time.

Wutzgood
08-16-2015, 03:34 PM
Did you experience fantasma at high levels 40 and up? If not then you missed out big time.

Missed out big time on something unintended? Like using the epic pirate rings for that weekend they were the best rings?

Just like how those pirate rings were much better than blood ruby, if fantasmas healing was better than sameals then should have known it was wrong. People lost tens of millions buying those pirate rings that got changed to crap by the end of the weekend. This was fixed quick and didnt lose people near the amount of gold.

Fantasma will still be a great pet for stats.

nightmaresmoke
08-16-2015, 06:57 PM
Missed out big time on something unintended? Like using the epic pirate rings for that weekend they were the best rings?

Just like how those pirate rings were much better than blood ruby, if fantasmas healing was better than sameals then should have known it was wrong. People lost tens of millions buying those pirate rings that got changed to crap by the end of the weekend. This was fixed quick and didnt lose people near the amount of gold.

Fantasma will still be a great pet for stats.

FYI not our fault BTW you know who...
EDIT: I might add about unintended part they should have at least tested/tweak things out till they are satisfied before releasing it live so the buff/nerf scenario could be avoided, there quality is slowly fading you know..