PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends: Death Knight (An AL Fan Short Story)

Onepiedead
08-13-2015, 02:57 PM
As the hero approached the village of Blackwood, a man came to view, running... from something. The man's face was as wide open as a cavern, horrified from whatever's behind him.
The hero looked at his pet "Hey Shady, y'know what ya gota do" a tiny little treant, made out of the finest wood a man could chop, shining like gold. Eyes as green as it's leaves. An adorable little creature.

Shady nodded with a bright smile to his master, as he quickly turned and focused it's mind on the running stranger. A tree grew from the ground, right ahead of the stranger. He ran in to it, as brick would hit the ground from a 100 foot steep cliff. The hero ran over to the stranger, "are ya alright?", his face flatter than a plate, formed by the collision of the tree.

Desperat he took short cut-off like breaths in panic. "Hel...help, us" he stemmed as he tried to recover his breath. "A man... there's a man on a horse, pale black armor" he said, trying to keep his balance. His eyes were switching from the hero to the little creature. "He killed my wife" deep breath's were taken "and my only daughter" his eyes became redder, as tears started to form. "He kills innocent people, every man he kills he drains the soul out of them. It appears he is looking for someone, someone who died years ago. My father, Gustav.

They could hear screams in the distance, further in the village "Where is he now? Take me to him!" the hero demanded.

"Come, he is right over here" he started to run back to the village. Shady and the hero following close behind. "What's your name? Mine's Brand." Brand asked as they ran

"Uller. My pet, Shady" he shouted to the man.

Uller could see the man jumping over a certain part of the ground, but he was too slow to react. Both him and Shady fell down in a hole.
"Hah!" Brand laugh, looking down at the two fools, stuck in a hole. "Did your really think that we were in danger, you fool!"

"Hey!" Uller tried to drag himself up from the hole, but it was too steep. His armor too heavy, so was his hammer, bigger than Shady. He looked around to see if there was any roots he could grab, he thought of Shady. Shady looked at his master, knew exactly what to do, but a stone hit him in it's wooden head.

Brand held another stone in his hand, ready to throw it on Uller "No tricks this time" he smiled as other people started to appear behind him. They were all wearing masks, daggers in their hands. Bandits they were.

FUTURE PARTS TO COME: (THROUGH EDITING)

Gladius
08-14-2015, 05:16 AM
Nice start, just to clarify, shady is treant or more accurately a tree sprite if you are referring to the shady and surge pet. Not a "tree-like troll"

Onepiedead
08-14-2015, 06:30 AM
Nice start, just to clarify, shady is treant or more accurately a tree sprite if you are referring to the shady and surge pet. Not a "tree-like troll"

Ty, that was the word i was looking for :) (Dunno how to "thank" on a phone, i'll do it later)

Gladius
08-14-2015, 09:56 AM
Ty, that was the word i was looking for :) (Dunno how to "thank" on a phone, i'll do it later)

Glad I could help.here I was thinking I offended you by word picking