PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion!

tjornan
05-27-2010, 07:31 PM
I have an idea
Instead of asking to see the items, i think we should have a gallery. This gallery has all of the items we have for trade and what we want

Looking for critics

Voxed
05-27-2010, 10:53 PM
I don't want everyone to see, everything I have. I think this would hinder trading.

Aerospacegod
05-27-2010, 11:13 PM
Why because when they see you have 12 of something they will offer less? lol

Dizko
05-27-2010, 11:25 PM
I don't want everyone to see, everything I have. I think this would hinder trading.

I have an idea
Instead of asking to see the items, i think we should have a gallery. This gallery has all of the items we have for trade and what we want

Looking for critics

Good idea. But they have an auction house on the way which would be just as good. =]

Jakis
05-28-2010, 12:44 AM
yes, the auction house should serve this purpose (easily convey what you have for sale), but the gallery idea sounds interesting. One thing we want to avoid is systems that would encourage even more spammy spams in townes. This is frustrating for everyone, (even the spammy spammers, I imagine). We want to make it easier to buy and sell things, and let townes be a funner place to go. Once we have that in place, it would be nice to come up with more personal ways for people to buy/sell that aren't so noisy. ;)