PDA

View Full Version : Slip's simple suggestions that would be great!

atomicferret
04-12-2010, 02:37 AM
Decided to just make my own thread because I keep thinking of things I'd like to see. Feel free to give more input upon mine.

Maybe like a check mark over the icons of the levels I have completed.
Filter when joining games to look for people doing a specific level or dungeon set.
Mana and health refreshed when you start a new level or go back to town.
Chance of rare/harder monsters to randomly spawn in dungeons.
Being able to form a party in town.
Being able to see how long my buffs are lasting on players. This one really bugs me and I hope its added.
I like playing with auto attack off because if u move it messes it up. Button mashing also gets tedious, would love an option to hold down the attack button to keep attacking with my main attack.(not skills)
Option to turn off profanity filter.
Armor dyes to change body and helm colors.
Option to run a really hard nightmare version of a dungeon set after you complete it normal. Hard enough to require a party that will work together with chance of some good drops. Course this would only be viable if we can form parties in towns and through friend lists.

That's what I have offhand, will add more if I think of anything, hope the devs read this!

And even though its a big list would still like to say I love the game and am in no way hating on it.

adidaman
12-21-2011, 07:55 PM
*ahem*

Buffedbear Pl
12-21-2011, 09:27 PM
I think these ideas are awesome! Except for

*Option to turn off profanity filter.
PL is supposed to be kid friendly. Honestly, there SHOULD BE no reason to use profanity in this game. So the profanity filter is there for a reason.

FluffNStuff
12-21-2011, 10:32 PM
Actually you can turn off the profanity filter in the options.