PDA

View Full Version : town guides

jaminn
05-03-2011, 01:20 PM
This is a guide to all the things that can be found in all of the towns.

Forest haven includes: Bennu the trader (buy bows, one handed swords, and warrior sheilds all up to level 5), the CTF signup (where you can buy or join a capture the flag game), Amira (stash your items, gold, and potions here), ozz the merchant (buy all types of items up to level 10 from weps to armor however there are no mage weapons), burke the blacksmith (forge all types of low level items), and finally ellie the enchantress (where you can buy all your mage weapons and sheilds and also buy potions here for the cheapest bundle value).

Dark forest includes: pvp sign-up (get player vs. player games here or join one here), marlon (buy weapons for all classes from level 11 to 15 here), jackson (buy armor for all classes from level 11 to 15 here).

Balefort castle includes: darada (stash your items, gold, and potions here), sinbad (buy all level 16 to 20 goods here except mage weapons and sheilds), artie/arthur/arnold (this is the bulk of balefort castle, here you can place an item to be sold or buy items from other characters, this is the consignment shop or CS).

Fathom crypts includes: sarcophagus (fight a battle against some old enemies like skeller crunch here by entering the sarcophagus), slim (buy all level 21 to 45 weapons and gear here, for mages he only sells helmets)

Sandstone caves includes: trader hearst (buy a worshipper mask here)

Lost expedition includes: ryom (buy armor for all classes from level 25 to 30)

Ancient swamps includes: jack (buy all weapons and armor here from level 31 to 36)

Alien oasis includes: ghost of malik (forge your mystery helm here after you finish his quest), blacksmith (forge your mystery weapon here after finishing the quest from ramala), jones (craft your mystery armor here after you complete the quest)

Balefort sewers include: farrow the forger (forge everything for you high levels here)

Thats it if i missed anything feel free to tell me so i can add it hope i was helpful ;)

jaminn
05-03-2011, 01:28 PM
To whoever moved this... THANKS I did not see this forum area and did not know where to post it...I'm still new to these forums :)

Arterra
05-03-2011, 04:54 PM
idea: list all the npc characters in each town. during Halloween we had to find specific all the npcs to collect candy, and frankly if you missed one you where in a world of pain lol

Ayrilana
05-03-2011, 06:03 PM
idea: list all the npc characters in each town. during Halloween we had to find specific all the npcs to collect candy, and frankly if you missed one you where in a world of pain lol

His would be exactly like Physiologic's then

jaminn
05-03-2011, 08:17 PM

Hey what is the exact definition for ncp I know it means the characters that are computers but why "ncp"

Arterra
05-03-2011, 08:21 PM
His would be exactly like Physiologic's then

O.o my life is complete, the hardest of quests has been neutered...

NeoQueen
05-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Hey what is the exact definition for ncp I know it means the characters that are computers but why "ncp"

NPC---I think of it as Non-Player Controlled. It might be something a little different but that's the gist of it. It is a character controlled by a computer.

jaminn
05-04-2011, 06:57 PM
NPC---I think of it as Non-Player Controlled. It might be something a little different but that's the gist of it. It is a character controlled by a computer.

Great to know thanks

Conradin
05-04-2011, 07:52 PM

Badically, in EQ we called npc's: non player characters.

Register
05-14-2011, 08:34 PM
no..ok...just no
ITS NPC NOT NCP
NPC-stands for Non Playable Character :P

Mothwing
05-22-2011, 01:55 PM
youre missing that one trader in fathom crypt

azulflame
05-23-2011, 01:05 PM
Do u mean slim? He's lvl 20-44 (all types) gear seller.

Mothwing
05-23-2011, 05:27 PM
forgot his name :p i buy sais from him all the time

prouzi
06-21-2011, 03:12 AM
nice guide :)

AOmonsta
07-02-2011, 09:19 AM
Thanks. I was looking for something like this.