PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback] Crimson Wings

Kingumar
08-14-2015, 09:09 PM
As the title said the Crimson wings are trash.

Sts should change or add another plat tier reward. Something which worth millions unlike the vanity wings

Gold tier reward worth 100k+ while plat tier reward is about 50k wtf is that.

Sts shouldn't have added a plat tier if the reward was suppose to be cheaper than gold tier.

We bought loads of unicorn food and farmed energy essence hard core, just for something which worth 50k?.

I bought 20 unicorn food which is equal to 400k and the plat tier reward was something which worth 50k and beside the wings animation looks ugly

Please please please Sts add a noble gem as the plat tier reward depending on classes and make it as the old gems so they can't be removed only be replaced thus the price will be higher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eugene9707
08-14-2015, 09:33 PM
1. No one forced you to go for plat tire.

2. Worth millions? it won't be worth millions if every other player in al has it

3. Gold tire reward is 100k + because people are buying them hoping that it'll eventually sell high like dova, if people invest and buy the wings, it'll be higher than the current price as well
Also, think about the price it used to be at prior to the buff

4. So the moral of this post is "i can't make money, this is crap" ?

Kingumar
08-14-2015, 09:37 PM
1. No one forced you to go for plat tire.
2. Worth millions? it won't be worth millions if every other player in al has it
3. Gold tire reward is 100k + because people are buying them hoping that it'll eventually sell high like dova, if people invest and buy the wings, it'll be higher than the current price as well

4. So the moral of this post is "i can't make money, this is crap" ?

It should be worth millions like all the previous event

I reached plat tier cuz I thought it will be worth it

Vanity should never be a plat tier reward cuz people will use them and sell them thus the price will stay low

There shouldnt be any plat tier reward if gold reward is better

We can't use Eloia or any other vanity over the wings

Schnitzel
08-14-2015, 09:47 PM
If you think about it, the reason red wings is cheaper than green is because people can run event to get the red wings, or buy them. But because so many people reach plat tier, price = supply+demand

Green wings, on the other hand can only by found in Ursoth locked crates. Because they costed actual money to purchase plat to have a chance at looting wings, they are more expensive

diimitrii
08-14-2015, 10:44 PM
Zzz STS did there best to make this event work a bit more then as it was launched. Why do people keep giving negative critisme? They work hard for us you know? I think they learned a lot out this event. You learn new things by making bad moves you know what i mean? We all expected more of this event but be happ for what they do for us,for you zzz. I bet next event will be at least 2-3 times better cuse of all this feedback. Imo STS gj on listening to us on making some tweaks to this. You guys also deserve a good rest! (Sorry but this just made me kinda mad :/)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Energizeric
08-14-2015, 10:50 PM
STS doesn't set the prices, the players do. If you feel it is underpriced, then go buy them up.

Kingumar
08-15-2015, 12:25 AM
A gem would have been better

eugene9707
08-15-2015, 11:35 AM
A gem would have been better

so that you can make money off it ?

Also, they are looking into making wings a banner if that make you feel alittle better

Kingumar
08-15-2015, 07:44 PM
so that you can make money off it ?

Also, they are looking into making wings a banner if that make you feel alittle better

You won't understand how it feels to be poor in al. I spent all my time running event so I can make money off it like the previous events.

Making wings as a banner made me feel better

Wutzgood
08-16-2015, 11:35 AM
If you remember the last time a gem was released it wasn't tradeable. Your only chance of making gold from it was to risk being scammed.

The wings are much better than just a title.

kiwotsukete
08-16-2015, 12:13 PM
1. plat tier was so easy to obtain... why did you even spend money?

2. every person in AL has the red wings, from an investment stand point they arejunk. you are comparing items such as eggs and gems which are single use, to items like wings that will stay in the eco and not be removed unless someone quits.

3. dova was an OP legendary pet at his release time, and still is. that is why his price is so high. what do wings have to offer? just a simple vanity.

in closing, just chalk it up to you makinga mistake, and move on.

Kingumar
08-17-2015, 02:56 AM
If you remember the last time a gem was released it wasn't tradeable. Your only chance of making gold from it was to risk being scammed.

The wings are much better than just a title.

Enchanted eye of syrrilax was tradeable

Wutzgood
08-17-2015, 07:35 AM
Enchanted eye of syrrilax was tradeable

Lol forgot about those. I ended up buying my eyes. We can always hope for an op jewel to be released in the future but I doubt it. Para and eyes were the last hurrah for gems.