PDA

View Full Version : Enchantress Murderous Intent

Gwendaline
05-27-2010, 07:46 PM
PvP Is Way better now!! Ty Devs for balancing it out for us Mages!! :) Before the update I would die in 1 second and not even leave a scratch. Now It takes two seconds and at least one or even two go down with me!! Bwahahah! Watch out Bears N Birdies!

HectorCruz
05-27-2010, 07:58 PM
Yeah it is definitely more balanced, and now we spawn away from the action which is awesome. I do keep getting one-hitted by chanters though, which is upsetting, but I'm sure I one-hit people sometimes, too.

Esus
05-27-2010, 08:00 PM
Beware of the NUKES...

Gwendaline
05-27-2010, 08:02 PM
PvP Is Way better now!! Ty Devs for balancing it out for us Mages!! :) Before the update I would die in 1 second and not even leave a scratch. Now It takes two seconds and at least one or even two go down with me!! Bwahahah! Watch out Bears N Birdies!

I completely agree with you Gewnypookins. I just went in to a pvp 3 vs 3 and caught a whole flock of chickens off guard. First buffed... Then Debuffed.. with a split second reaction. FIRE (ICE!) WHAM! (FIRE!) WHAM (LIGHTENING!) WHAM! (MOJO JOJO!) WHAM!......... All three dead on the spot. I cried a little. Then I went to McDonalds.

Ta11on
05-27-2010, 08:14 PM
I just played my first PvP match today (as an avian archer), and I honestly felt as though it was fine. It didn't seem as bad as most people are saying. It did take me a minute to take out a mage in a 1v1, and I was a bit shocked it would take so long, but it really wasn't all that bad (I did win after all).

Aerospacegod
05-27-2010, 08:18 PM
someone come fight me in 3v3, havent bought 5v5 yet =)

just won 5 in a row 1v1, guy left lol (oops shoulda threw one?)

RedRyder
05-27-2010, 09:27 PM
I completely agree with you Gewnypookins. I just went in to a pvp 3 vs 3 and caught a whole flock of chickens off guard. First buffed... Then Debuffed.. with a split second reaction. FIRE (ICE!) WHAM! (FIRE!) WHAM (LIGHTENING!) WHAM! (MOJO JOJO!) WHAM!......... All three dead on the spot. I cried a little. Then I went to McDonalds.

Lmaoooo this made me tear a little bit

ed anger
05-27-2010, 10:17 PM

did you just reply to yourself? that's awesome!

p.s. i think you could reward yourself with more then McDs after that, but to each their own.

Gwendaline
05-27-2010, 10:30 PM
did you just reply to yourself? that's awesome!

p.s. i think you could reward yourself with more then McDs after that, but to each their own.

Yes. I was so excited the PvP was balanced out, that I had to come post. Then I went back into the game and laid waste to a few lil flockers. I felt so justified, that I had to come back just to reply to my own post.

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
-Confucius-