PDA

View Full Version : The End

Ceuidear
08-15-2015, 12:23 AM
IGN : Ceuidear

As i had posted a thread about duplicating items & lost of my arcane items, its about to bid goodbye to game.But before i say goodbye i really would like to take pleasure of thanking few people who have helped me throught my journey in the game.
Before i bid goodbye i woulds like to say a few words about the game.
I started this game on 15/02/2015 but in 5 months i had got friends who were like my brother/sister & a guild like a family who supported & cared & helped me to become what i am today in game.
I really wanna thank some of my best friends who stood by my side in every task i have performed. And i specially wanna thank all the members of Point Blank guild who had been my family & for all support throughout my journey.
I really am thankfull & indebted to some special best friends as they were responsible for building 75% of my char but its sad that its not allowed to put on IGN's on forum in a thread.
Its really hard for me to move on by leaving behind everything & everyone i know. But as its an hard task to earn back those items i have lost as i am an non-plat user.
I really had a great time in past 5 months with all you guys.
Congragulations to all the LB's of Ursoth event...!!!
Good Luck & God Bless my friends. Miss you all.
Goodbye...!!!

seraneyla
08-15-2015, 02:19 AM
Goodbye mate. And someone had been scammed me this way too (number 7 lb PvE winner). Make a report / email sts how u got scammed. And now, a scammer alert ign exactly like those top players. Pls don't trust them who told u that we can duplicate items. They use 2 account and pm u in game in the same time.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
08-15-2015, 02:22 AM
Make sure you hope on to check the new elite content and Halloween it may spark your interest back in the game and give you motivation to play again

kananaskis
08-15-2015, 02:37 AM
aw I'm sorry to hear. scammers suck, it's better for the game to have nice people like u. it's possible to rebuild, some players have been playing for a few years through many changes. whatever u decide tc but there's always a place for you here.

UnnamedGuy
08-15-2015, 06:35 AM
Maybe you'll come back...a day! I got scammed once and told i will never play again but finally I came back!
Wish you best luck in life! Tc!

Kilian.

Onepiedead
08-15-2015, 07:06 AM
We all hate scammers.
Good luck in real life, take care! :)

Gladius
08-15-2015, 07:10 AM
Goodluck in whatever path your file leads you ceuidear. Your family at PB will always remember you .

Know that I had a lot of fun in our runs together

It's me ingnor by the way

Gladius
08-15-2015, 07:12 AM
Goodluck in whatever path your file leads you ceuidear. Your family at PB will always remember you .

Know that I had a lot of fun in our runs together

It's me ingnor by the way