PDA

View Full Version : What Has Happened?

Xpell
08-15-2015, 04:42 AM
I havent touched this game in what I think was a year and a few months and I was wondering what was happening? I am a member of Elite Runners(hopefully I still am) and was wondering if anyone from our guild can inform me on whats happened? Cant seem to login into the game for some reason....
It seems the lv cap has rose to lv 46? And what is this game called Call of Champions? :) I heard it sounds like League of Legends and was wondering what it was like. Anyone have some gameplay they have to share? LOL was the game I went to after Arcane Legends didn't give me the fun and joy I used to have when I first played this game.

Xpell
08-15-2015, 04:46 AM
BTW, last time I played Dragon Tooths just came out and I remember running elites on those maps.

zerofort
08-15-2015, 09:56 AM
Reinstall the game theres been many updates

Starkinea
08-15-2015, 12:31 PM
I havent touched this game in what I think was a year and a few months and I was wondering what was happening? I am a member of Elite Runners(hopefully I still am) and was wondering if anyone from our guild can inform me on whats happened? Cant seem to login into the game for some reason....
It seems the lv cap has rose to lv 46? And what is this game called Call of Champions? :) I heard it sounds like League of Legends and was wondering what it was like. Anyone have some gameplay they have to share? LOL was the game I went to after Arcane Legends didn't give me the fun and joy I used to have when I first played this game.
Well, yes, new lvl cap 46, new expansion, new elites soon (ans old will be scaled hopefully !)
Call of Champions is a soon to be new moba game from sts.

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk