PDA

View Full Version : Insignia Drop

Yoasaan
08-15-2015, 04:46 AM
Question:- Do Insignias still drop once the quests have been completed?

I have run a fair few since completion of the quests, and either I have been really unlucky but I have not had one drop since completing the quest.

Anyone else?

Kharjojo
08-15-2015, 05:00 AM
Question:- Do Insignias still drop once the quests have been completed?

I have run a fair few since completion of the quests, and either I have been really unlucky but I have not had one drop since completing the quest.

Anyone else?

Yes, insignias drops regurarly.. only bad luck maybe.

Amicusdei
08-15-2015, 06:26 AM
I've gotten several after finishing the orcslaying questline.
Rarity like teeth on normal maps.

bhupeshkansal
08-16-2015, 01:00 AM
Yes it still drops, u may get 1 or 2 in 50 runs

Edward Coug
08-16-2015, 01:37 AM

Yep the drop rate is pretty terrible, but it give players who don't plan to get the myth set right away something valuable to farm.

frans3q
08-25-2015, 02:41 AM

so true... the drop rate is so terrible after the event.
it was like 5 boss / insignia before.

Robhawk
08-25-2015, 04:01 AM
Insignia's will be worth nothing soon because of the useless orc slaying set (you get same or better stats with pink crate gear) and the terrible stats on the new myth set. I even think about aborting the orc slaying quest. I spent a lot of gold until the orcslaying ring and then i still need armor and amulet and all this just to be ready to grind elites that will eat lots of gold and plat to get a L46 myth set that is outperformed by imbued l41 gear... :eagerness:

AortaeFTW
08-25-2015, 11:17 AM
my way is farm lock at km3 and sell that.. and then buy insignia's .. thats more effective :)

Edward Coug
08-25-2015, 12:24 PM
Insignia's will be worth nothing soon because of the useless orc slaying set (you get same or better stats with pink crate gear) and the terrible stats on the new myth set. I even think about aborting the orc slaying quest. I spent a lot of gold until the orcslaying ring and then i still need armor and amulet and all this just to be ready to grind elites that will eat lots of gold and plat to get a L46 myth set that is outperformed by imbued l41 gear... :eagerness:

If no one uses it, they will have no choice but to buff it, so I would hold on to your insignias just in case. I'll probably get the helmet regardless.

Samaeldavisjr
08-25-2015, 01:11 PM
Seems like Stg ninja nerfd insignia drop rate. I was getting 1/5 earlier in the quest line. As of lately, I'm lucky to get 1/15

GREAT idea Stg!! Make an ingredient super hard to farm for a crappy end result with the Glinstone sets.

Y'all must be over there with the Sesame Street crew enjoying sumthn illegal. O.o