PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter to STG staff.

kiwotsukete
08-15-2015, 08:10 PM
I am making this letter for one specific reason. we need new pets...

so, as arcanes crash, and people rage about fantasma, I can only help but wonder, "why dont we have a new tier of pets??"

STS, please, make a voting page, or voting booths ingame... give us New Platinum Tier pets....

pets that, as a solo pet are strong, but get major boosts in stats when coupled with other pets...

release 3 different pets at once... all Plat Tier pets.

each should be custom made for that class.

mages pet should have serious INT dmg boost while also beefing armor and hp

rogue pet should have serious mana regen capabilities with good crit boost and some hp and armor boost.

warrior pet should have an insane hp and armor boost, while giving insane HP regen.

when all three are combined in a map, and they use a specific AA (only available when all 3 pets are in the same map)

every single person in that map should receive the buffs each pet is specialized in....

warrior pet will contribute the hp and armor buff
rogue will give the crit
and mage will give the int boost for larger mana pools.

this is not a suggestion. this is more of a question, as to why something like this has not happened.

ive seen remiem say she want people to really become friends and to run more pts...

what would be better than pets that are alone, give good buffs (at the cost of an AA)

but... when combined, make what would be the most insane pet buff ever????

please note,
this would increase the amount of plat bought by ALOT. if they are placed only in rengol ceates. (please for the love of arlor make them only rengol)

this would also give us a reason to mix PTs....

in closing of this open letter. WHICH I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK ON.

I want to see these pets bring teams together to tackle things in a different manner.
to give people a new way to play this game.

some may scoff at this thread, but I feel that a trio pet AA could truly bring back the plat buyers, and give many people a reason to hunt down those new challenges and make those new pts.

thank you if you read all of this.

as I said, please leave your thoughts on this open letter.

kiwotsukete
08-15-2015, 09:26 PM
still no replies :,(

xnorwayx
08-15-2015, 09:29 PM
Sorry, but I think that current pets are good enough... +Only from lockeds? Omg... don't start this again :)

kiwotsukete
08-15-2015, 09:33 PM
whats wrong in only having certain pets in locks? you cant loot a single red pet from any map. but you can farm to buy them. im looking at this in a way that plat buyers can make money, more skill based pt would be made, warriors would be needed (finally), and this would add something new to the game. which is very repetitive atm.

zerofort
08-16-2015, 12:49 AM
+1 i think something like this would not only help class balance but also add to the pets actually instead of "ris"

kiwotsukete
08-16-2015, 12:59 AM
it would truly be nice to have these pets based on the fact to get their super AA, u need all 3 classes. no more leaving tanks out, and if a low gear player were to attain one of these pets, they would be invite to some of the more pro PTs. just think :3 a super AA that takes 3 pets to make, and can only me used like every 45 secs, but makes the team very powerful. so JUICYYYY!!!!

Wutzgood
08-16-2015, 06:33 AM
We have gold arcane pets lol. We just need a gold arcane shady and surge now. No need for plat tier pets.

nelson131
08-16-2015, 06:43 AM
+1 nice idea kiwo....but remember, no sane rogue would use a pet that doesnt give them dmg bonus in pve, so this pet will only be relegated to pvp pet, as rogues dont recieve dng bonus in pvp.

Hellgamer
08-16-2015, 07:10 AM
I would prefer buff on some current pets(#Buffthesquirrels). This would just make top tier players stronger and richer

Lastmind
08-16-2015, 07:18 AM
Please no.... It is Arcane Legends, Arcanes should be the best.

zerofort
08-16-2015, 10:33 AM
Easy fix plat arcane there no problem now

Titanfall
08-16-2015, 07:45 PM
No no no :/
The only way we can save wars is making rogues/mages LESS powerful lets not make pets that give both classes more HP and armor that they DONT need. Back in the day wars were good because rogues couldnt do a map with just 4 rogues, but because STS clearly didnt test the arcane ring and other OP items wars are in the junk yard atm.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

kiwotsukete
08-16-2015, 08:01 PM
No no no :/
The only way we can save wars is making rogues/mages LESS powerful lets not make pets that give both classes more HP and armor that they DONT need. Back in the day wars were good because rogues couldnt do a map with just 4 rogues, but because STS clearly didnt test the arcane ring and other OP items wars are in the junk yard atm.

bro warriors need to be able to keep aggro... not mages and rogue having less hp... do you want us to spend all our money on ankhs????????????

since sts hasnt fixed warriors to keep aggro, these pets could give people a reason to invite warriors

Titanfall
08-16-2015, 08:02 PM
bro warriors need to be able to keep aggro... not mages and rogue having less hp... do you want us to spend all our money on ankhs????????????

since sts hasnt fixed warriors to keep aggro, these pets could give people a reason to invite warriors
Have you ran elites? In no elite is a warrior needed because the rogues and mages can hold aggro tank themselves, thats the warriors job last time I checked.

kiwotsukete
08-16-2015, 08:05 PM
Have you ran elites? In no elite is a warrior needed because the rogues and mages can hold aggro tank themselves, thats the warriors job last time I checked.

do you not understand english o.o? I said that warriors need tonbe made to hold aggro, but since sts hasnt done it, these pets would give us a reason to invite tanks...

ffs I hate repeating myself for no reason

Titanfall
08-16-2015, 08:08 PM
do you not understand english o.o? I said that warriors need tonbe made to hold aggro, but since sts hasnt done it, these pets would give us a reason to invite tanks...

ffs I hate repeating myself for no reason
Warriors can already do that? Do you not understand what Im saying? Why does a war need more HP??? Either you run with terrible under geared wars or you've never ran with a full rogue pt with decent gear. Give me one good reason Ill consider replying. These pets would finish off warriors more like. They DONT NEED HP/ARMOR.

kiwotsukete
08-16-2015, 08:10 PM
these pets would be to augment the natural bonuses of the class... and I dont know any warrior that can hold more aggro than a rogue with razors or a mage with heal.

Visiting
08-16-2015, 08:13 PM
The stats aren't the problem, the skills are the problem. Nuff said.

Titanfall
08-16-2015, 08:20 PM
these pets would be to augment the natural bonuses of the class... and I dont know any warrior that can hold more aggro than a rogue with razors or a mage with heal.
Im done arguing, Ill just hope serancha or anyone else who knows how useless wars are will read this and explain to you how useless warriors are already and how these pets wont help in any way.

kiwotsukete
08-16-2015, 08:31 PM
ffs im not denying that warriors atm arent useless.... but to get the Super AA u need all 3 types of the pet... so you will need a warrior... calm down m8 and read and make sure you actually understand what is being said

Titanfall
08-16-2015, 08:36 PM
ffs im not denying that warriors atm arent useless.... but to get the Super AA u need all 3 types of the pet... so you will need a warrior... calm down m8 and read and make sure you actually understand what is being said
Why do you need that super AA? Having a warrior will slow the run down and the super AA wont speed it up.
I think you need to understand whats being said, M8.

kiwotsukete
08-16-2015, 08:39 PM
a super AA wouldnt slow down a run with one warrior in the pt... im just saying this would at least get warriors back in to PTs.... calm down lol

gumball3000
08-17-2015, 03:51 AM
There are over 100 pets in the stable, that's more than enough imo. As an old player you might fell there aren't enough new pets but i think new players would feel there are plenty of pets to choose from or even be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of them. Pets aren't the main aspect of this game, they are just our little helpers and you should take them as they are.

nightmaresmoke
08-17-2015, 05:15 PM
There are over 100 pets in the stable, that's more than enough imo. As an old player you might fell there aren't enough new pets but i think new players would feel there are plenty of pets to choose from or even be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of them. Pets aren't the main aspect of this game, they are just our little helpers and you should take them as they are.

Well said well said.. Btw have you guys leveled all your current pets at max levels? There AA's and passive abilities gets stronger the higher levels they get.

Oursizes
08-17-2015, 05:41 PM

Except for nekro. That pet is a demigod in pvp and pve provided you can keep from absolutely screwing up.

Vrazicak
08-17-2015, 05:49 PM
No, we don't need new pets, certainly not when I got nekro :3 ... Anyway arcane pets are awesome and easy to get, if you don't like it, just too bad, seems like you've become the one of those non-profitable plat buyers. :P

kiwotsukete
08-17-2015, 06:17 PM
No, we don't need new pets, certainly not when I got nekro :3 ... Anyway arcane pets are awesome and easy to get, if you don't like it, just too bad, seems like you've become the one of those non-profitable plat buyers. :P

why would you even comment that? considering the fact that the plat whales dont even consider me a plat buyer since ivespent like 300$ on this game. its a pet suggestion, please dont bring f2p and p2p drama into my thread.

MarandaC
08-17-2015, 06:31 PM
I like your train of thought... just needs a little bit of work

It would make people want a party with all 3 character types.

We all know warriors aren't wanted in parties, this would fix that.

Maybe instead of hp and armor boost for warriors, its a damage increase. Mages need more hp and armor. Rogue crit boost.

I'm not quite sure if it will happen, but I do like this idea.

I dont like the "only available in ren idea".. Maybe it could be a plat tier reward for another event. Each class gets their own pet.

Rome
08-18-2015, 02:21 AM
No more recolered pets!!!!!!!