PDA

View Full Version : Maximizing combos

Josephjackson
05-03-2011, 04:37 PM
being an archer in the sewers.. I often times find myself playing with all or mostly mages.... Im curious if each mage can combo one after another off of my one thorn wall.

Pandamoni
05-03-2011, 04:47 PM
I find there's a short window of opportunity to combo with thorn wall. With the GCD I'm finding that I sometimes can't hit lightning fast enough between other skills.

Fyrce
05-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Thorn root works also. I use root when the wall starts disappearing, just in case a lightning is cast. It's single target, but it's still a damage combo.

spookytooth
05-03-2011, 08:54 PM
The window to multi combo, if its even possible, is very small and would take precise timing givin the root duration, GCD, etc. But nowadays i see so many Combo icons on the screen im not sure whos gettin off what sometimes lol. Actually wondered the same thing tho. I just time my wall root as perfect to the situation as i can depending on whos in the team, wat classes etc. And good mages know how to save and time there lightning and firestorms for your root. So there prob all AoE at around the same time anyways if there timin your root.