PDA

View Full Version : Leechers and ignore list?

Wutzgood
08-16-2015, 06:40 AM
If I put a leecher on the ignore list am I guaranteed to never see them in a portal? If this works my ignore list is gonna grow quickly.

Bmwmsix
08-16-2015, 07:16 AM
Nope sadly not, all those beggars, liars, Scammer still pop up on random runs. I don't know what it takes to block those ignored ones so u can't meet them on random runs but maybe sts needs to ask other developers of other games how they did it. :banana:

Wutzgood
08-16-2015, 07:23 AM
Nope sadly not, all those beggars, liars, Scammer still pop up on random runs. I don't know what it takes to block those ignored ones so u can't meet them on random runs but maybe sts needs to ask other developers of other games how they did it. :banana:

Oh well so much for that idea lol. Had a warrior just staying in the corner and not fighting ursoth this morning. I had to pull the aggro and stay next to him to make him move. He just ran and still didn't fight at all but at least I made him run while we fought.

Madnex
08-16-2015, 07:24 AM
To my understanding, it won't place you in a map if there are people from your ignore list there already. But that's only if you're joining through the world map, not through a friend or guildee. It also doesn't guarantee that a player from your ignore list will not be joining you through a friend/guildee of his either who happens to be there before you (or joins after you).

You can try and let us know if it works though. Should work well enough for the event map, if you're not willing to solo or go in with organized party.

Wutzgood
08-16-2015, 07:41 AM
To my understanding, it won't place you in a map if there are people from your ignore list there already. But that's only if you're joining through the world map, not through a friend or guildee. It also doesn't guarantee that a player from your ignore list will not be joining you through a friend/guildee of his either who happens to be there before you (or joins after you).

You can try and let us know if it works though. Should work well enough for the event map, if you're not willing to solo or go in with organized party.

I'm doing so many different levels with this event that I just run with pugs to save time. I always go from the main portal. Gonna have to test it out but it will be tough to get the same people on a pug run to test it. Thanks for the info tho.

Serancha
08-16-2015, 12:28 PM

That would be sweet if it worked like that. I've never heard that before.

Wutzgood
08-17-2015, 07:31 AM
I have been amusing myself with leechers who stay in the area and hide in a corner the whole fight. With my mage and 4 attacks I get ursoth to chase me and I lead him to the leecher. At the last second I avoid the red zone and watch the leecher get smashed by ursoth. The leechers hate it but it makes me laugh.