PDA

View Full Version : Dreamers Croc Scale Robe Vanishes After Respec!

Gwendaline
05-27-2010, 09:43 PM
Before the update when you would do a respec your armors and weapons would stay equipped. Just a few minutes ago I did a respec and all my armors and weapon unequipped themselvs. When I went to put my Dreamers Crock Scale Robe Back on.......!! It vanished!! OH NO!!! I was scared to equip anything else, but I did it anyway. Nothing else Disappeared. Just My robe. Please Help Guys!!!

Aerospacegod
05-27-2010, 09:53 PM
you sure you didnt accidentally sell it?

from what the devs posted everytime they check something was "lost" that someone sold to fast and liquidated it

Gwendaline
05-27-2010, 09:53 PM
I'm Sure... There is a confirmation for items that are being sold. I clicked Equip and BOOM! Bye Bye Dreamers Croc Scale Robe.

Aerospacegod
05-27-2010, 10:00 PM
I just respeced earlier(didnt have blessing of might but needed to add after the buff). Items are unequiped when your no longer high enough stat to use them, which is all items when you spec to zero. Send devs an email.

Gwendaline
05-27-2010, 10:06 PM
I just respeced earlier(didnt have blessing of might but needed to add after the buff). Items are unequiped when your no longer high enough stat to use them, which is all items when you spec to zero. Send devs an email.

^ Huh? Calm down Confucius.

Be not ashamed of mistakes and thus make them crimes.
-Confucius-

Gwendaline
05-27-2010, 11:15 PM
I just bought another one for 20K!!!!!! But Can I still have my other one Back!!?!?!?!?!?!!? pweeese STS GODZ!!

Royce
05-27-2010, 11:21 PM

FYI, I'm pretty sure using buffs to equip gear no longer works.

Aerospacegod
05-27-2010, 11:29 PM
I meant I didnt add points to it before but now that they made it better I've added 5points to it =P