PDA

View Full Version : The Last Stand

Titanfall
08-16-2015, 10:41 PM
Prepare for a read, my fellow Arlorians...
Long ago, there were 3 noble champions, 3 who stuck together and faced the deadliest foes who threatened Arlor. 3 who purged evil again, and again. They were known as Himingleva, Uller and Vili.
During a Great War to save Arlor, the 3 heroes were outnumbered, they had one last option to save Arlor. Use Ancient Arcane items imbued with the very essence of Gods. However using such power came with deadly consequences, such as blindless, fast aging and in some cases, death. They had no choice.
The 3 Heroes used the items against the forces of evil, banishing countless enemies to the void. Facing hordes upon hordes of enemies and chopping them down as if they were nothing. The Great War was won, however the 3 Heroes were never found. The Nott of Shuyal have spent decades researching, trying to find out what caused their disapearance, and where these Ancient Arcanes could be. Seer Hox believes they are lost to time and space...and thinks he knows a way to retrieve them.

Helmet of Himinglevas last stand: 20 STR, 55 DEX, 8 DMG, 500 ARMOR.
Doublet of Himinglevas last stand: 5 STR, 50 DEX, 15 INT, 1.5% DODGE, 3% CRIT, 5 DMG, 900 ARMOR.
SET PROC:The Rogues senses sharpen, Increase all damage output by 75% for 10 seconds and increase critical chance by 10%, Cost of all skills is increased by 200% for 10 seconds. Can proc once every 60 seconds, only procs if wearing the full set.
HOW TO PROC: The Rogue must perform 5 consecutive normal attacks, any skills will reset the counter.

Visage of Ullers last stand:750 ARMOR, 10 DMG, 45 STR, 5 INT.
Plate of Ullers last stand: 1050 ARMOR, 10 DMG, 47 STR, 18 INT, 3 DEX, 3% DODGE.
SET PROC: The Warriors Vigor and Strength goes beyond its limits. Grants a damage shield for 4 seconds, Increasing the warriors damage output by 10% and regenerating 5% HP and MANA every second, at the end of the 4 seconds, 20% of the damage absorbed is returned to the attacker. Can proc once every 60 seconds, only procs if wearing the full set.
HOW TO PROC: The Warrior must absorb 5000 points of damage for this set to proc.

Cowl of Vili's last stand: 25 DEX, 50 INT, 5 DMG, 3% CRIT 340 ARMOR
Garb of Vili's last stand: 15 STR, 4 DEX, 50 INT, 5 DMG, 650 ARMOR
SET PROC: The Mage imbues himself with arcane energy, Restoring 5% HP and 10% MANA to all allies in range every 2 seconds for 10 seconds, The Mage and all allies in range gain increased damage output and armor by 10%, and critical chance by 5%. Can proc once every 60 seconds, only procs if wearing the full set
HOW TO PROC: The Mage must deal 3000 points of damage to enemies.

Im sure you have all noticed, the stats on these pieces of armour arent really up to date. This is because of the proc that they have. If this is to be implemented, Im sure the gameplay will differ to what it is now.

Visiting
08-16-2015, 10:43 PM
If this idea is to upgrade the old mythic armor, I'm dead set against it. If it's a suggestion for the new gear, I love it :D

Titanfall
08-16-2015, 10:45 PM
If this idea is to upgrade the old mythic armor, I'm dead set against it. If it's a suggestion for the new gear, I love it :D

Suggestion for new gear :)

Ebezaanec
08-16-2015, 10:46 PM
Well, Himingleva is buried at the end of Skull Cove. Uller and Vili are in Nordr (Hall of Valheim and behind Stronghold-Hox's portal)

But the idea is sound :)

Titanfall
08-16-2015, 10:48 PM
Well, Himingleva is buried at the end of Skull Cove. Uller and Vili are in Nordr (Hall of Valheim and behind Stronghold-Hox's portal)

But the idea is sound :)

This is true indeed and I do know that, which is why I said the heroes disapeared as this could have happened before they were buried, and the ancient items were lost to the void. :)

kiwotsukete
08-16-2015, 11:13 PM
lolol NO, a rogues power is through aimed shot... 5 consecutive auto attacks with no skills??? no rogue would ever attempt this.

the mage proc really doesnt help the mage much. if anything, it should be an AoE proc that is like a samuals but also applys a shield with mana and hp regen.

Titanfall
08-16-2015, 11:21 PM
lolol NO, a rogues power is through aimed shot... 5 consecutive auto attacks with no skills??? no rogue would ever attempt this.

the mage proc really doesnt help the mage much. if anything, it should be an AoE proc that is like a samuals but also applys a shield with mana and hp regen.

I think you need to re read, it takes 5 consecutive normal attacks to PROC the set. And that takes 5 seconds.

Visiting
08-16-2015, 11:23 PM

You want another highly flawed shield in the game...? Nekro's is OP, Mage's is pretty damn good, the rest are essentially garbage. There is no mid-tier shield in AL, and there may never be one at this rate....

kiwotsukete
08-16-2015, 11:26 PM
I think you need to re read, it takes 5 consecutive normal attacks to PROC the set. And that takes 5 seconds.

you clearly said any skills will reset the counter...

lol that would never work.

1. rogues aimed shot when used consecutively increases their crit

2. most rogues use razors or smoke to stay alive.

3. some rogues use daggers so they will have to be right on a boss in hopes of having that proc and they cant use any skill to protect them.

in conclusion, not a single rogue would consider this proc useful with those reqs, it literally defeats the entire base of a rogues power.

kiwotsukete
08-16-2015, 11:38 PM
you clearly dont understand the rogue lololol please, learn the classes before making post about some junk mythic armor WHEN THE NEW SET ISNT EVEN OUT YET. <-- I can use caps too :D

seriously, the new mythic set will have aset bonus, I that not enough? let sts focus on fixing the damage done to plat buyers and the stupid jewel system.

please make suggestion posts after you fully understand a class and are actually able to understand what people are saying.

Dimitrian
08-16-2015, 11:49 PM
If we will have this gear then maybe we will return to Nordr :D
I hope we will return to Nordr...my favourite expansion so far.

Titanfall
08-16-2015, 11:59 PM
[QUOTE=Titanfall;2251720]

so you claim to know every single thing about the rogue but you want to take away massive amount of damage and combos from them? im sorry, but I feel someone should tell you this, but you are an idiot.

aimedshot increases Crit every single hit that lands...

let me repeat that "Every single hit that lands."

this buff is stackable, you want to take away 2 crit shots, 2 nox, and 2 sp for some junk buff that will make rogues have 200% more mana cost per skill?

your way of thinking literally makes no sense, and anyone who would even agree with you on this.
Did you read the 75% DMG increase?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

kiwotsukete
08-17-2015, 12:36 AM
crit shots buff is after a successful aimed shot.. also, you think sacrificing 5 secs of aimedshots, nox, and SP is worth getting 75% damage and 200% more mana costs? you wont even be able to use skills at that cost.

if you had built upon the rogues aimedshot, it would be different, but youlliterally want to destroy what makes rogues good...

just head back to the drawing board and reevaluate your post.

also, why would you even consider new mythic armor when we havnt even gotten the new 46 set that people have spent hour up hours and massive amounts of gold just to get the pink quest done??

Roninmoro
08-17-2015, 01:58 AM
This thread is closed. Feel free to make a new one, minus the fighting.