PDA

View Full Version : Serious problem

AreYouYo
05-03-2011, 10:26 PM
We haz another problem.

The crystalline wand has a damage of 59, and a speed of 1.0
The toy man wand (pink lv20) has a damage of 75 and a speed of 1.2

DO'H!

A wand 5 LEVELS LOWER has a damage increase of 15!

-_____-''

Also!
The level 25 leather (onyx) and the artisans (level 15) have very similar stats!

The onyx just barely beats artisans, but is unnoticebly better

So a an armour 10 LEVELS LOWER has SIMILAR stats????

Please make the stats for all sandstone cave items better please D:

Oh, and if youre wondering why this isnt under feedback, its because i never get an answer anytime i suggest something big *cough*3 hours of feedback posts and no dev replies to a single one*cough*

Kossi
05-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Whoops, W/Ac
Forgot to change for are to kos
Me and my friend kinda split that acc, in a way

Otukura
05-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Personally, I think that they are fine as they are. Make them too OP, and the 30s will disappear. They're already more than competent enough to clear fathom and LE, the levels they were designed for.

Kossi
05-03-2011, 10:34 PM
But 10 levels,.... the items here have no match going up against a level 30
Also, im just asking for a slight increase in stats,... Nothing huge

Otukura
05-03-2011, 10:44 PM
Hmm. Well, the Lvl 15 pink armors are basically the same as their lvl 5 counterparts, just an extra four armor.... Maybe just a tiny buff.

KingFu
05-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Sandstone caves are an 'elite' 25 campaign, although the difference between fathom gear and sandstone gear shouldn't be as big of a gap as LE and FN since its not officially an elite campaign, I do think SSC gear needs a little boost in stats.

Mothwing
05-03-2011, 10:54 PM
I also agree there should be a SLIGHT increase i emphasise SLIGHT. If you have a set bonus there should be extra to separate the items from the lower levels

Otukura
05-03-2011, 10:55 PM
True, the elite part is what gets me. What was really annoying, imo, is that you see hardly anyone with swamp stuff, because the FN stuff is just better for the most part. Minus some mage stuff.

Mothwing
05-03-2011, 11:02 PM
Whats fn....

Mothwing
05-03-2011, 11:04 PM
Nvm figured it out :p

Otukura
05-03-2011, 11:30 PM
I can't tell if your just double posting now to annoy me..

>.>

Slush
05-03-2011, 11:40 PM
Oh, and if youre wondering why this isnt under feedback, its because i never get an answer anytime i suggest something big *cough*3 hours of feedback posts and no dev replies to a single one*cough*

Yea, I gave up on that forum too. Loot in SSC needs a boost definetly

davidis57
05-04-2011, 04:19 AM
They read posts but they don't always respond. Some feedback posts go on forever and Devs say nothing but they do read it.

Tamino
05-04-2011, 05:52 AM
Mh. Conqueror's Crystalline Helmet is almost the same that Conqueror's Vyxnaar Helmet - with 4 less armor. If stats increase, they are likely to become the same...

Yvonnel
05-04-2011, 06:31 AM
Nobody has documented it yet, but is there set bonuses for the SSC gears. If so that would explain the individual piece stats.

Mothwing
05-04-2011, 06:40 AM
I can't tell if your just double posting now to annoy me..

>.>

-.- seriously get over this double post stuff. If it bothers u that much...

Mothwing
05-04-2011, 06:41 AM
Nobody has documented it yet, but is there set bonuses for the SSC gears. If so that would explain the individual piece stats.

And yes it was documented when ssc first came out...

@Tamino, Whats so special about vyxnaar...ssc SHOULD be better because its a new dungeon. Vyxnaar is waaaaay underfarmed and waaaaaay to pricey. Ssc gives lower level players a chance to have good gear.

BeardedBear
05-04-2011, 07:19 AM
How about how the dex armor and helms have more armor than the str version. That's a REAL problem.

Beanmachine
05-04-2011, 07:28 AM
How about how the dex armor and helms have more armor than the str version. That's a REAL problem.

Instead of nerfing the dex armors, str should be boosted and dex left in peace...

Mothwing
05-04-2011, 09:04 AM

Agreed

Instead of nerfing the dex armors, str should be boosted and dex left in peace...

Fixed!

BeardedBear
05-04-2011, 09:05 AM

Just have to be careful, because you don't want the str armors to have more than the lvl 27-29's that have been in place forever.

Either way, DEX should NEVER get more armor than str. It's bad enough STR characters are restricted to melee....now less armor?

Mothwing
05-04-2011, 09:08 AM
Well bears were MADE for tanking literally they have twice the health of a mage. I dont think they were neccesarily "restricted" to tanking because if youre going to choose a bear at the start u better be ready.

romgar1
05-04-2011, 09:20 AM
Dex bears own at lvl 25 enough said. Set bonuses have probably not been patched yet. Talked to yanks last night and still no confirmed bonuses.

Mothwing
05-04-2011, 09:35 AM
Dex bears own at lvl 25 enough said. Set bonuses have probably not been patched yet. Talked to yanks last night and still no confirmed bonuses.

Um yea im pretty sure theres a set bonus...

BeardedBear
05-04-2011, 10:08 AM
No one has documented a bonus yet, so I'll say they don't exist. Of course I'm just saying that so someone can prove me wrong so I can find out myself.

drewcapu
05-04-2011, 10:11 AM
Whats so special about vyxnaar...ssc SHOULD be better because its a new dungeon. Vyxnaar is waaaaay underfarmed and waaaaaay to pricey.

You're not serious, are you?

Vyx helms are meant to be a limited item, and they *should* be pricey. You can bet even the L50 vyx helms will go up in price once the current supply has been dispersed amongst the growing population and people realize it actually is pretty tough to farm. (However, its stat differential to the regular Helm of Hate won't help its cause.)

Also...
The stats for SSC items are fine. They're supposed to be comparable to Fathom Crypt, which they are. With set bonuses, they'll be better. Trying to compare SSC items to Winter Festival items is a bad thing to do. Wint Fest was a limited release. You want the limited stuff to be slightly better, where it makes sense to be better (ie. don't make L50 WF gear better than L50 AO3 gear). To be honest, I don't think they truly meant for WF gear to necessarily be better. They probably just started with the L50 WF gear and scaled everything as evenly as possible with each lower quint-level tier. More than anything else, it shows that the gear in the campaigns in between were scaled properly to begin with.

Kossi
05-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Mh. Conqueror's Crystalline Helmet is almost the same that Conqueror's Vyxnaar Helmet - with 4 less armor. If stats increase, they are likely to become the same...

the vyx is special in a way because it is very rare.
and its better :P

Otukura
05-04-2011, 06:38 PM
-.- seriously get over this double post stuff. If it bothers u that much...

It's not just me. Lady doesn't do it, said sorry the one time I saw it. Parth says it's not advised.

Mothwing
05-04-2011, 06:45 PM
-.- O.o thats all im saying. Im too lazy to go back and edit my post. Just as you are to simply scroll down the page :{