PDA

View Full Version : The Sandstone Caves Elite mode or HEro mode for 50 levels up

japanboy
05-03-2011, 11:09 PM
My idea have been posted before, like this time runs out live the The Sandstone Caves, can be make a elite mode or hero mode for that, whatever u call it, thats for 50 lv up players, only this dungeon the mobs are stronger for 50 lv up, so as the weapons... I think this is a good idea...

The other point is, im very boring to level up my warrior from 55 to 56 level, looks like never ends and im getting angry with this....:mad: hope dev consider to reduces the exp of 55 to 56 lv... im getting sick of this...

Beez
05-04-2011, 07:12 AM
Elite/Hero mode? this aint no WoW :P

Riccits
05-04-2011, 07:21 AM
My idea have been posted before, like this time runs out live the The Sandstone Caves, can be make a elite mode or hero mode for that, whatever u call it, thats for 50 lv up players, only this dungeon the mobs are stronger for 50 lv up, so as the weapons... I think this is a good idea...

The other point is, im very boring to level up my warrior from 55 to 56 level, looks like never ends and im getting angry with this....:mad: hope dev consider to reduces the exp of 55 to 56 lv... im getting sick of this...

u dont have to grind to 56. just let stay if it bores u...
best is just to play a lot BS without thinking at XP...