View Full Version : Which lvl 46 pink gear raise your health?

KnowledgeFTW
08-17-2015, 09:18 PM
Which pink gear raises your health? ( armor and helmet )
I tried forager assault and brutality but don't gain any health and auctally lose health.
If any mages here have high health and wanna tell me what pink gear raises health, feel free to comment down below thanks :banana:

My armor and helmet ATM

- Planar Gladiater Cap of Brutality ( 2 Glacial Gems )
- Planar Gladiater Garb of Brutality ( 2 Glacial Gems )

Wutzgood
08-19-2015, 06:25 PM
There isn't a good health set for 46 yet. Best you can find is imbued of security or icescale security/dragonscale of will level 41. They have low damage but imbued is much better of them.

frans3q
08-26-2015, 01:17 AM
I was using lvl 41 Icescale of brutality full grand glacial gem both armor and helmet.
lvl 46 scavenger of brutality cost you -2str but gives more armor (maybe 20+), I think its a good trade off. the same goes with lvl46 supreme hat of brutality.

still doesnt figure out how some sorcerer I met able to get 5000 HP. 3900 is the best I can get for now.

Alhuntrazeck
08-28-2015, 09:55 PM
The main great thing about the 46 gear is that it gives you a huge armor boost over the mythic l36 set and I believe a small boost over the imbued.

I always say that 100 hp more or less corresponds to 10 armor. Since the new sets give nearly 200 armor more... I'd say it's more worth it than a hp set.

I was using lvl 41 Icescale of brutality full grand glacial gem both armor and helmet.
lvl 46 scavenger of brutality cost you -2str but gives more armor (maybe 20+), I think its a good trade off. the same goes with lvl46 supreme hat of brutality.

still doesnt figure out how some sorcerer I met able to get 5000 HP. 3900 is the best I can get for now.

If you want high HP, you need a planar pendant, arcane ring and mythic belt. You'll hit 5k with a good pet then. I'm 4.4k hp without any eyes, ring or belt, just the pendant. It's easily attainable.

Fmedusa
09-06-2015, 08:24 AM
try these and see what happens :single_eye:

Forager's robes of assault
Supreme hat of assault

Diggdugg
09-10-2015, 05:43 PM
If you are looking for health I'd agree with forager robes of assault but I would substitute the supreme hat of assault with the padded hat of brutality it give health and armor boost for minimal loss of damage (let's face it 6-8 puts damage loss isn't much compared to health and armor bonus)

Deathlyreaper
09-12-2015, 10:14 AM
The lvl 46 brutality set gives huge armour bonus you probably lose hp cause u might have gems in yours and the the brutality set dont. I am currently using lvl 46 forager robe of brutality and supreme hat of brutality( better than padded hat of brut and scavenger brut) with that i have 4.6k hp cuase i have arcane ring and and maridos once i get pendant and belt ill 5k

Vvildfire
09-13-2015, 09:23 AM
I've been wondering that too :apthy:
I'm working on my planar pendant and apparently it should add 400-500 hp more or less, to the one I'm currently using, but the lvl 46 Brut armor gives such pathetic health boost compared to my previous lvl 41 ones :/

mikejee
09-24-2015, 11:04 AM
The best gear for hp/armor is a security set. Imbued security adds very nice hp and armor, plus the cost is very reasonable now.