PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback] Platinum Tier Reward - Crimson fairy Wings Should be change

Ice
08-18-2015, 03:27 AM
Crimson Fairy Wings - Agree or disagree but for me Crimson Fairy wings should be change into another item not as Vanity.

Suggestion - they should add another item slot for the Wings.

example
1. weapon
2. helm
3. armor
4. belt
5. ring
6. banner
7. - Wings slot ? or they can also combine the banner + wing options but it would be great if wings has its own inventory SLOT
example

Make the wings bigger Please like the one below - because it look ugly!

Reasons.

1. you cannot combine the wings with another vanity and it does not look good.
2. whats the point of buying expensive vanity if you cant combine it with your wings.
3. im sure 90% want to wear the wings.

4. PLEASE WINGS LOOK SO UGLY ON TANKS!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/18/8b13eba1590157652627e77056f09b38.jpg

diimitrii
08-18-2015, 07:47 AM
They shouldn't make it bigger,maybe only for wariors but thats it..i like them the way they are and an extra slot for wings is a pretty good idea. But yu can't expect everything from STS they are already hard working on making wings a banner..give them also a break ;)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Alphonso14
08-18-2015, 08:09 AM
I agree we should have a wing slot maybe a in a vanity belt slot is where the vanity wings should be in! 👏🆕🆗🎮🌋🎉🎉🎉

Candylicks
08-18-2015, 08:47 AM
I wanted to give you props for a thoughtful post here with illustrations and pictures. Creative and would be sweet!!!!

G-M
08-18-2015, 08:57 AM
Thanks for this feedback. We've heard all the requests for this and we're working on a solution. We will let you know more as soon as we can. Your examples show wings as statted items. We don't have plans for that at this time. Wings will continue to be vanity pieces, but we do want to give you the option to equip them with your different armor sets.

Wazakesy
08-18-2015, 09:00 AM
Thanks for this feedback. We've heard all the requests for this and we're working on a solution. We will let you know more as soon as we can. Your examples show wings as statted items. We don't have plans for that at this time. Wings will continue to be vanity pieces, but we do want to give you the option to equip them with your different armor sets.

pffffff, when did Ice say about stats? ._.

I believe he meant them to be inventory (not sure about the weaponry section or vanity section), could we PLEASE have halloween wings too? :rolleyes:

Ice
08-18-2015, 09:19 AM

Statted wings can be later... but can you please add another inventory slot for wings at least so we can combine them with another vanity sets.

G-M
08-18-2015, 09:20 AM
pffffff, when did Ice say about stats? ._.

I believe he meant them to be inventory (not sure about the weaponry section or vanity section), could we PLEASE have halloween wings too? :rolleyes:

Just wanted to make sure nobody started thinking we were putting stats on wings Wazakesy. And I love the Halloween wings idea but lets think beyond just wings. What if there was a back slot that worked for more than just wings? What else could you equip on your back?

Wazakesy
08-18-2015, 09:24 AM
Just wanted to make sure nobody started thinking we were putting stats on wings Wazakesy. And I love the Halloween wings idea but lets think beyond just wings. What if there was a back slot that worked for more than just wings? What else could you equip on your back?

Grenades, RPGs, SPAS-12s, alot to say for me though :P

@Topic, Lol

Well, a vanity is a vanity, whats the point of adding an upgrade slot, doesnt it...defeat the vanity purpose? o.0 || Also, its best that vanities are left without a slot, at least it doesnt create a ~sudden~ instability like spiking on prices and what not :0

Kakashis
08-18-2015, 09:26 AM
we should have more vanity combinations. Banner slit would be nice, but I still like wearing my little hearts/black hearts! How about a belt slot. It's time we can have wings combined with our vanity armors while still wearing banners!

Ssneakykills
08-18-2015, 09:33 AM
Good ideas except I don't like the stats idea at all

Titanfall
08-18-2015, 09:46 AM

Ill give honest ideas for the back slot
-Backpack that can increase inv capacity with an option to hide backpack in the options menu
-Shoes for mages (Lol)
-Armor accessories (be creative guys!)
-Weapon accessories (also be creative!)
-Vanity pet which gives no stats (like in PL)
If you guys made a cosmetics only store for wings, accessories, backpacks etc for plat. The revenue doe!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Haligali
08-18-2015, 10:13 AM
Zz it is just a vanity, why is it so important, when the other parts of the game are currently broken? http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?257176-Instead-of-unnecessary-buffs-neefs-how-about-fixing-the-BROKEN-JEWEL-system

If its a suggestion, then why is it in general discussion?

And why a dev already replied, do we need to post suggestions in general discussion in hope for an answer?

Titanium
08-18-2015, 10:20 AM
No more wings during Halloween ! I want a 10k platinum tier and a gem as reward.

Candylicks
08-18-2015, 10:23 AM
Hard to think of stuff that isn't wings to wear as vanity for back!!

Unless you can make mages turtles or dinosaurs with shells or some scales on their back. Lol.

I like the idea of combat or military style vanity with some cool backpacks that match the whole vanity.

Or you could make a double sword back that would match the ninja suit for rogue.

Hellgamer
08-18-2015, 11:11 AM
Well how can wings become new item slot when there are already many vanities with them(mummy, witch for example)
Then double wings? or ppl with these get the wings as an item? But then what about ppl with plucked version ???

PhoenixPrime
08-18-2015, 11:14 AM
Hrm, all this talk of vanities also means we could see some 'gender bender' vanities that would for instance let us have a 'male' rogue, or 'female' fighter (or a 'human' mage)?
The Elondrian vanities prove they have some flexibility when it comes to vanity designs (even the invisible player/wing bug was useful there).

So even if the options are limited, at least there would 'be' options available. 8^).

epicrrr
08-18-2015, 12:12 PM
A "BACK" slot wow so wonderful this could be wings since were already into it.

stuff i could think that could go to back slot.

1. special items to give you extra sparkles or effects.
2. A cape or epaulet! Or a scarf.
3. A quiver vanity for rogs. Sword scabbard for warrior and a book vanity for sorcs.

Candylicks
08-18-2015, 12:45 PM
Book vanity is great idea!!! +10

Sorc would be so smart with that.

Also how about little lightning bolts for Mage?

Fyrce
08-18-2015, 01:36 PM
I want a bird on my shoulder ("back") or a cat or back jewelry :)

Excuses
08-18-2015, 02:02 PM

I would love to have a fire/ice/thunder floating around like fire bug lix in Nordr if you are asking for an idea other than wings.

epicrrr
08-18-2015, 03:18 PM
You guys remember the vampire amulet? That same effect can also be "back" vanity. A fairy, bird, butterfly spinning around you. Lol imagination running wild.

Fyrce
08-18-2015, 04:25 PM
Or confetti and streamers everywhere you go!

Wooo or smoke!

Otahaanak
08-18-2015, 07:24 PM
I don't wanna be "that guy" but does no one think it odd that this backpack idea would be encouraged by STS given the changes we saw after the Para gems animations?

Huge in map lag that, in part, was addressed by changing map density to small clusters of leashed mobs and tiny pulls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

umarrahim
08-18-2015, 07:45 PM
I totally agree bro +100000

Sent from my LG-F200S using Tapatalk

Visiting
08-18-2015, 07:47 PM
I would like a trio of revolving potatoes around my toon :)

umarrahim
08-18-2015, 07:49 PM
Time for an arcane gem for halloween
In previous events we had legendery gem and mythic gem but now its time for arcane gem and make it very hard to achieve plat tiet

Sent from my LG-F200S using Tapatalk

Ice
08-19-2015, 01:04 AM

Please do something for the current wings.. if you can add the back slot ASAP that would be great... I got tons of good idea what items to equip on back slot..

Please also take a look at my pvp proposals and guild bank.

Thanks!

Anehazaz
08-19-2015, 09:11 AM

Omg! A tail to match an awesome rogue black cat Halloween vanity!

Candylicks
08-19-2015, 12:28 PM
How about super hero capes!

coenzyme
08-30-2015, 06:29 AM
Other stuff for a back slot : umbrella ~ spine spikes ~ color glow emblems ( nice graphics ) I love the idea of a back slot. I can not wait to wear my wings with my favorite vanity.

Powkachu
08-31-2015, 08:07 AM

A backpack! :3

diimitrii
08-31-2015, 03:49 PM
How about super hero capes!
Lmao, i'll be supersmurf!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk