PDA

View Full Version : Questions about pet bonus and more...

Deathlyreaper
08-18-2015, 09:39 AM
The following is a few things that i have been wkndering about and hopefully u guys can give me a clear answer:

1. I have seen primary stat as a happiness bonus on pet, and im just wondering what are primary stat? How do they add up to your current stats? How do they work?
2.(This is mostly for mages with both maridos and dova bear or both maridos and fantasma) Out of maridos and dova bear or maridos and fantasma which one of them give more dmg and more hp with just thier happines bonus?

3. I am an average mage with an arcane ring, elondrian pendant of brut, scavenger robe of brut, padded helm of brut, boulder rifle of brut, and the elondrian sash (i dont plan on changing them unless there are others with better dmg and hp/str that is affordable) Is it wise to buy fossill and farm vials to get nekro first or save my money up for a maridos first (i currently have 1.4m)

MysticRob
08-18-2015, 10:05 AM
Primary stat:

Mage = Int
Rogue = Dex
War = Str

You get whatever the amount is added to your class stat.

Maridos is an Arcane pet and is better than both Dova and Fantasma, which are legendary pets.

kjed
08-18-2015, 10:15 AM
At first i was thinking of buying nekro but i changed my mind, bought a maridos instead. might save your gold for the coming of halloween, sts said their workin on a new arcane pet, nekro's throne might be replaced.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

Deathlyreaper
08-18-2015, 11:51 AM
Primary stat:

Mage = Int
Rogue = Dex
War = Str

You get whatever the amount is added to your class stat.

Maridos is an Arcane pet and is better than both Dova and Fantasma, which are legendary pets.

So for example 25 primary stat on a mage is actually 25 int?
I know that maridos is better but im wondering which pet gives more dmg and hp as thier happiness bonus

Caabatric
08-18-2015, 12:22 PM
I know that maridos is better but im wondering which pet gives more dmg and hp as thier happiness bonus

yes,
fanta and dova have = stats, but mari has even better stats C=
i still suggest getting nekro, long ways until Halloween comes :/

Oursizes
08-18-2015, 02:41 PM

Well maridos gives me around 550hp as a rogue from just the bonus. Dova gives me 10 more damage than maridos but bad hp and crit. Maridos aa gives me another 200+ hp

Deathlyreaper
08-18-2015, 11:52 PM
Maridos:

Pros: buff is armour and stat. Good to speed up runs and nice to have in a party as a substite for a third nekro.

Cons: not as good as nekro when it comes to banish and damage reduction.

Nekro; the shield and the aoe attack from the AA is a must to have in any party.

I would say get maridos now to speed up your arena runs. It will pay off in the long run.
That is exactly what im gonna do qfter i get maridos hopefuly ill have enought survivability to solo arena idc if it takes 6 or 5 mins