PDA

View Full Version : Garetta Dailies - Nomerite Quests

pompous
08-18-2015, 10:56 AM
What do you all think of these quests? I think it's too much.

I did the helmet quest after so much trouble and work just to get orc tags. Then you need 30 insignia. It took me very long time to get 30 insignia. After I got 30, I was so relieved to finally be done. This feeling last 6 seconds until I turned in the quest and found out there's a ring quest after it. Last night someone told me there's a pendant quest after ring and armor quest after that.

This is too much to do the same map over and over and over. I'm tired and elites not here yet. If the mythic quest is anything like this, I give up. Please sts make it so we can trade / buy mythic in auction so we can do the maps we enjoy for gold. Garetta i don't like. How you expect warrior to struggle to save up all these insignia and do the daily orc tag? It's too much.

Hellgamer
08-18-2015, 11:05 AM
1) Nomite easy to get. Just do daylies and you get 14orc tags per day(10-20 mins depending on parties) . Leggionaire's tho need much farm doing the maps over and over again( you can buy it tho)
2) you will be able to buy any of the mythic matterials but they wont be affordable i guess
3) plush i think it will be harder farming the mythic
4) you need to do the quests before going for mythic quests.
5) If you could buy whole mythic price would be way higher. This way any player that plays the game much has chances

Ollashed
08-18-2015, 11:20 AM
many people thought that orc slayer set is useless and they didnt do they dailies,but then they found out we need to this quest to get the mythic quest
Many player regret it to not started doing dailies before (like me)
1) I think a update like 10 orc tags per daily (20 per day) would be much better
2)insignia should drop from mobs too rarely :)) like vials but i guess in new elite maps it will drop from mobs.... good !
3) :> i cant wait for elite released yeey

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

Edward Coug
08-18-2015, 11:52 AM
You are better off farming something else and buying the insignias.

Perhaps they will do a double insignia / orc tag event before the new elites.

Dimitrian
08-18-2015, 12:01 PM
If you don't think the quests are worth it,then simply don't do them.YOU will be the one who will be left behind with the gear.
But yeah,it would be nice if insignias would be a drop in elite.And would also be nice if there would be another orc tag daily quest...and if sts will BUFF THE ORCSLAYING GEAR ...yeah,that would be great.

Dimitrian
08-18-2015, 12:21 PM
Unfair how people lacking for example say gold or planar fragments will beg for more gold in the market or double planar fragments.

How people with not enough teeth will beg for double teeth.

By beg I mean beg the luck goddess(aka STS).

Not fair, people with endgame complaining about nothing to farm, here's something not enough gold in the world can get you.

I really love the concept of this new blacksmith quest. Would love to see what crafting of gear we can do when Gnomes are the ones Arlor is influenced from. Better gems, gear that one can only craft and not sell. The possibilities are infinite!

Go farm those insignias if you want a mythic set. Personally I would say take your time since one can farm elite gear when elite come out but its going to take quite a while to finish those ingredients. Anyone whose done those orcslaying gear can tell you what you should stock upon.

P.S.: Dimitri I'll happily take my 10k for guessing we would be going to the land of green smurfs dwelling in gardens.
Hmm...i'd really like to see what does the Glintstone city looks like when it's not destroyed.
P.S.:The bet was about Northal.When he comes out,i'd be more than happy to take your money 😇

pompous
08-18-2015, 04:44 PM
Thanks for you thoughts.

- The orc tags are not easy for everyone. PVE is not fun for everyone. Some of my friends say that if they can't buy the new mythics that they won't play anymore. They only do PVP
- Price is no problem. I buy platinum so that I don't have to do the PVE

There is a whole part of this game that is pvp and those people don't like pve. I don't know why punish those people into doing something they don't want to do. This is a game and is supposed to be fun. I'm not saying maybe to make it easier because I know some people like to do this stuff. All i'm saying is make it so that those people can sell it and make a profit and others like my friends and I can just buy.

Candylicks
08-18-2015, 08:13 PM
Thanks for you thoughts.

- The orc tags are not easy for everyone. PVE is not fun for everyone. Some of my friends say that if they can't buy the new mythics that they won't play anymore. They only do PVP

There is a whole part of this game that is pvp and those people don't like pve. I don't know why punish those people into doing something they don't want to do. This is a game and is supposed to be fun. I'm not saying maybe to make it easier because I know some people like to do this stuff. All i'm saying is make it so that those people can sell it and make a profit and others like my friends and I can just buy.
Yeah I'm also not a fan of the quest chain either. It feels like busy work with a terrible reward at the end. Running a single map over and over and over again isn't anyone's ideas of fun, pve or pvp.

I believe all materials for the mythic are tradable but we all have to trudge through this dud to even be able to craft the set.

My guess is the set will be account bound.

What else that's annoying is if you play two classes you are really screwed. I can't fathom doing this quest on two toons. Yeah.... No.

Oezheasate
08-18-2015, 08:44 PM
Just do the daily Orc tag quests, very easy and fast and then just buy the insignias.

bruceboster
08-18-2015, 09:19 PM
Thanks for you thoughts.

If you are rich its gonna be easy for you. You can buy insignia and for tag, If you lazy clear mob just Invite 3 people for your party and pay them. You can pay 50-100k per people. Let them clear enemies. You just stand and extract gems and watch the them fight. Whos dont like easy profit 50-100k per 30 minutes?

pompous
08-18-2015, 11:26 PM
Yeah I'm also not a fan of the quest chain either. It feels like busy work with a terrible reward at the end. Running a single map over and over and over again isn't anyone's ideas of fun, pve or pvp.

I believe all materials for the mythic are tradable but we all have to trudge through this dud to even be able to craft the set.

My guess is the set will be account bound.

What else that's annoying is if you play two classes you are really screwed. I can't fathom doing this quest on two toons. Yeah.... No.

Yes candylicks it feels like busy work. I dread doing these quests just like I dread vacuuming the house or washing the dishes after having company over for dinner. It's too much. What is going to happen after we finish this quest? My guess is that we'll start a new mythic quest that will be 10x as long. No thank you, that is not my idea of fun. That is not why i open this app to play. I'd do something productive in real life than something not fun in a game.

frans3q
08-18-2015, 11:40 PM
many people thought that orc slayer set is useless and they didnt do they dailies,but then they found out we need to this quest to get the mythic quest
Many player regret it to not started doing dailies before (like me)
1) I think a update like 10 orc tags per daily (20 per day) would be much better
2)insignia should drop from mobs too rarely :)) like vials but i guess in new elite maps it will drop from mobs.... good !
3) :> i cant wait for elite released yeey

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

what mythic quest? i need more info about that quest.
is there another mythic item other than slatrock?

Hellgamer
08-19-2015, 01:09 AM
what mythic quest? i need more info about that quest.
is there another mythic item other than slatrock?

after ursoth, you will be able to farm elites, find the matterials and craft mythic items lvl 46

Ssneakykills
08-19-2015, 03:49 AM
You'd be complaining if you finished the nomerite quests line in 10mins and was bored with nothing to work for after

Candylicks
08-19-2015, 06:51 AM
You'd be complaining if you finished the nomerite quests line in 10mins and was bored with nothing to work for after
No they really did design the quest chain sub par. And for a set that is less than crate gear? I don't see the logic. It would have been slightly more interesting to require one run in each map but now we just run map 2 to expedite the process.

I'm thankful to be almost done with the set, I don't feel that I accomplished anything great and will never use it. Just that it bored me.

Xorrior
08-19-2015, 06:56 AM
*clears throat*

The orc slayer set is nothing more than a base armour for the Glintstone set. A bit like the dark crystal sets for the imbued set, hence the naffness of the orcs slayer set. I know it has an awesome name giving it the allure that it's an OP orc killing set but it isn't, you couldn't even scare a duck with it.

I'm dreading the non existent ingredient drops to convert this set to the glintstone, a bit like the Nekro vials. I don't mind running for something but not for the next 3 years in hope and in vain XD

Jazzi
08-19-2015, 07:11 AM

^^ This. This is another way to make you play only one character (together with the pets). I dunno if StS really thought about it, but as it stands now u need 5,5-6 million to buy the insignias for 2 toons, or about 2000-2200 runs to farm them (rolf). Either way it is unbearable, the latter more so than the former.

It would have been semi acceptable if those were at least with ok-ish stats, but at it stands now, they are just inferior.

Ssneakykills
08-19-2015, 07:55 AM
No they really did design the quest chain sub par. And for a set that is less than crate gear? I don't see the logic. It would have been slightly more interesting to require one run in each map but now we just run map 2 to expedite the process.

I'm thankful to be almost done with the set, I don't feel that I accomplished anything great and will never use it. Just that it bored me.

That's why they need to get the balance right between too quick and tedious

warriorromio
08-19-2015, 08:25 AM
Wait a sec bro...
Dont do quiests for now...
Cause if you are not rich then you need to farm the whole mythic items and that will be very hard... for us..
First save your all orc tags...
Dont waist a single of them...
Farm insignias.......
And sell them ...
It will make you lots of gold for buying 1 or 2 mythic pieces...
M not in hurry in buying mythic sets...
I will wait till most of the players complet there quiests then insignia price will go down to 7-10 k..
Then buy them and complet your quiest...
Just do one thing conplet daily farm inwignias and sell them....

Xorrior
08-19-2015, 08:54 AM
Insignia prices where between 5-8k initially, then 15, but people decided to do other stuff. Now the insignia prices have gone up, why the outcry.

Orc slayer set was going to become glintstone, it was pointed out in the craft gear post by Remiem. It's not as if it wasn't pointed out. But if you wasted your time doing other stuff and not buying when cheap, or wasting majority of your gold on vanities, I'm sorry but it's your fault.

You was told what was needed to fashion orc slayer and then from it glintstone. I know a lot of people said they weren't told but read carefully and between the lines. Nomerite > Orc > Glint. The new modus operandi is gear crafting it has been hinted by DEVs and mods for a while now. The experiment was the imbued sets. I can now see outcries of not fair and so forth... But it's not as if it was secret knowledge.

My post sounds harsh but a lot of people have been harsh towards DEVs about lack of info, the thing is, info was given, the lack of reading it properly on your part is to blame. For example I bought haxonite, turns out he nerfs the party, I read his AA wrong, do I blame the DEVs....NO! I blame myself.

Re-read all relevant posts and mentions, you'll see info was there all along.

Also drop rates of insignia can be buffed just wait and see, it might all change when elites hit.

Sometimes I feel sorry for the DEVs of this game about the screaming threads they get, sometimes it's not even their fault. You know if they wanted to they can remove general discussion and just post notices and announcements. I've seen that happen in another game forum. Personally I think they should I see too many negative posts and yes I've been guilty of some, but these guys like me and you have feelings too.

Motherless_Child
08-19-2015, 09:33 AM

But, They said the nomerite quests were REQUIRED to complete the NEW mythic quests..... Right???

Candylicks
08-19-2015, 09:34 AM
But, They said the nomerite quests were REQUIRED to complete the NEW mythic quests..... Right???

Right so the hopes of completing it once then buying a subsequent set for a different class seems to be impossible without completing the orc slayer is the way that I am interpreting this.

Candylicks
08-19-2015, 09:36 AM
Honestly if they make the mythic sets once completed trade-able that would make a lot of us happy, the ones that don't have the time or interest in doing this. Also would give the farmers a lot of leverage in selling the sets.

pompous
08-19-2015, 09:41 AM
Xorrior, why you feel sorry for Devs? Nobody is saying bsd things to them. This is just feedback. If they didn't want feedback, they wouldn't make a forum.

As for what others are saying, yes I understand it only takes 15-20 minutes. That's 15-20 for a rogue. Do you know how long it takes a warrior? I only have 1 hour per day to play and now I'm spending that time on this quest. Besides these quests aren't 1 or 2 weeks. It will take months of doing something boring that I don't enjoy.

I say keep this quest F2P but let other people be able to buy orc tags with plat or make those tradeable too. That will make even the F2P people happy because they can sell the tags.

pompous
08-19-2015, 09:43 AM
Honestly if they make the mythic sets once completed trade-able that would make a lot of us happy, the ones that don't have the time or interest in doing this. Also would give the farmers a lot of leverage in selling the sets.

Agreed 100%

Ssneakykills
08-19-2015, 09:59 AM

Yes this would be great and farmers would actually be able to make gold from this too

Oezheasate
08-19-2015, 10:38 AM
Actually the idea of this set is to get players farming and playing to give them a chance at one of the best items in the game. I would only accept this to be purchasable by plat if it were to be account bound and not tradeable.

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 12:18 PM
Actually the idea of this set is to get players farming and playing to give them a chance at one of the best items in the game. I would only accept this to be purchasable by plat if it were to be account bound and not tradeable.

+1. Its about time people either farm hard or drop a ton of money for this new set instead of just getting 50mil from stash. The mythic set should be sold as a whole, so the players HAVE to spend a certain amount of plat in order for the whole set, not just what they need. Make it $100+ worth of plat for the whole set so plat whales either farm or buy it. This will generate a lot of revenue due to many people "not having time"(or just being really lazy).

Candylicks
08-19-2015, 12:22 PM
+1. Its about time people either farm hard or drop a ton of money for this new set instead of just getting 50mil from stash. The mythic set should be sold as a whole, so the players HAVE to spend a certain amount of plat in order for the whole set, not just what they need. Make it $100+ worth of plat for the whole set so plat whales either farm or buy it. This will generate a lot of revenue due to many people "not having time"(or just being really lazy).

Well when you have a full time job, family, church, activities, sports.... Video games to a lot of the so-called whales truly take the last place. That is one of the reasons we like AL is we were still able to acquire the best items in the game by investing our money because time in game just isn't possible like it is for many of the student-aged players. It's not laziness just indicative of where we are in life. Should be be punished or called 'lazy'? I think not.

Motherless_Child
08-19-2015, 12:33 PM
Well when you have a full time job, family, church, activities, sports.... Video games to a lot of the so-called whales truly take the last place. That is one of the reasons we like AL is we were still able to acquire the best items in the game by investing our money because time in game just isn't possible like it is for many of the student-aged players. It's not laziness just indicative of where we are in life. Should be be punished or called 'lazy'? I think not.

AGREED!!!!

I also hate it when we try to explain this some people accuse us of saying that some people have NO LIVES!!!!! Some of us DO have to work to be able to have a PLACE to play, a DEVICE to play on, and SERVICE to play on the device.

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 12:37 PM

This doesnt mean you cant be a hardcore farmer. Many players are always busy but still find time to farm. Should they have to work their butts off while you can get your gold from stash and buy the set? I think not o.O so if its gonna be bought it should be bought with only a large sum of platinum(untradeable) and through the quest(untradeable)

Candylicks
08-19-2015, 12:46 PM
This doesnt mean you cant be a hardcore farmer. Many players are always busy but still find time to farm. Should they have to work their butts off while you can get your gold from stash and buy the set? I think not o.O so if its gonna be bought it should be bought with only a large sum of platinum(untradeable) and through the quest(untradeable)

So because I am not able to be a 'hard core' player I should have sub par gear? This isn't and has never been that kind of video game. Samhayne himself said you can earn exclusive items by time or money spent in the game. If this game goes in the direction that the top items will only be given to the players with more time than me then I sadly will lose interest.

I would never say the people who invest time in the game should have lesser gear than me. There just needs to be equal opportunity to accommodate different types of players.

pompous
08-19-2015, 12:51 PM

My friend, I think you are missing the point. Nobody is saying that there shouldn't be items that are farmable. The point is that some people (like me) don't have the time currently. Sometimes I just want to log in and do pvp or talk to friends. I don't want to use that time to grind Ren'gol maps. It's a game and it should be fun for everyone. This makes it not fun for me.

If they make the items tradeable, then the people who are true farmers (and find this fun), then they will be rewarded because people like me or Candylicks will buy these items from them. This is how an economy should work. If it's not tradeable, then how are those people going to make money? They will spend all of their existing gold for potions and ankh and make a mythic set with no way to make gold.

I have a feeling that some people feel resentment towards those who are able to buy these items. I want to make a statement that those people who have gold have already either done their share of farming or they have converted platinum to gold (which is how this game is free for others).

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 12:51 PM
So because I am not able to be a 'hard core' player I should have sub par gear? This isn't and has never been that kind of video game. Samhayne himself said you can earn exclusive items by time or money spent in the game. If this game goes in the direction that the top items will only be given to the players with more time than me then I sadly will lose interest.

I would never say the people who invest time in the game should have lesser gear than me. There just needs to be equal opportunity to accommodate different types of players.

Well i mean those spending large sums of money in the game had the top gear for like what, 2-3 seasons? Where was the opportunity then? No amount of time could get a farmer those gears. And then you were complaining about how arcane pices dropped low. But you didnt see that 95% of the population in this game can actually enjoy the game instead of it being a chore. And the opportunity would be there for those with little time. Just spend a lot of money(irl) for the WHOLE UNTRADEABLE set. This gets you the set and generates income for sts. Nothing wrong with that correct?

Oezheasate
08-19-2015, 12:53 PM

I dunno till now Ive gotten the impression that you are able to read so i wonder why you keep complaining that you dont have time when it has very clearly been proposed by oursizes and me that sts should give plat whales the opportunity to buy it but not allow for it to be tradable. Thus you could still have the best item in the game without having lost a ton of time.

Candylicks
08-19-2015, 01:04 PM
I dunno till now Ive gotten the impression that you are able to read so i wonder why you keep complaining that you dont have time when it has very clearly been proposed by oursizes and me that sts should give plat whales the opportunity to buy it but not allow for it to be tradable. Thus you could still have the best item in the game without having lost a ton of time.

Man you and Oursizes must be sharp. If we can buy the sets outright with plat it 100% defeats the point of farming. I won't need to buy a single thing off a farmer and the middle man is gone! I can log in, get my set, and you can have fun farming yours for the next 8 months. Please continue on this idea, I support it 100%.

StS please put the new mythics in the Plat Store. All credit to Oursizes and Oezheasate for this brilliant idea.

Candylicks
08-19-2015, 01:17 PM
And adding in that I don't like having these forum spats at all. I am 100% for farmers having awesome gear and awesome stuff to sell!!!! I love and respect the people who have the time to grind hard. What I am curious and would support is the mythic sets after crafting indeed be trade able. That way yes we can buy them off people if we don't have the time or desire to craft them ourselves. Not to mention completing the zzzz orc slayer quest on multiple toons? :/

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 01:21 PM
And adding in that I don't like having these forum spats at all. I am 100% for farmers having awesome gear and awesome stuff to sell!!!! I love and respect the people who have the time to grind hard. What I am curious and would support is the mythic sets after crafting indeed be trade able. That way yes we can buy them off people if we don't have the time or desire to craft them ourselves. Not to mention completing the zzzz orc slayer quest on multiple toons? :/

But then i dont see how sts generates revenue for this. My post was made on the assumption that there will be new items with the new elites.

Edward Coug
08-19-2015, 01:23 PM
Man you and Oursizes must be sharp. If we can buy the sets outright with plat it 100% defeats the point of farming. I won't need to buy a single thing off a farmer and the middle man is gone! I can log in, get my set, and you can have fun farming yours for the next 8 months. Please continue on this idea, I support it 100%.

StS please put the new mythics in the Plat Store. All credit to Oursizes and Oezheasate for this brilliant idea.

I'm in favor of plat speeding up the process, not eliminating it all together. There has been a lot of complaining about inexperienced players owning arcane pets. What do you think will happen if the best gear is made directly purchaseable with plat? You can't have it both ways.

Not trying to dig at you. I'm just presenting a problem with the idea.

Edward Coug
08-19-2015, 01:26 PM

It's absurd having to complete the Orclsaying quest on multiple toons. I couldn't agree more.

Candylicks
08-19-2015, 01:28 PM
But then i dont see how sts generates revenue for this. My post was made on the assumption that there will be new items with the new elites.

Yeah I am curious to see what the elites will bring! What do you think will drop in the 3 maps aside from the mythic materials? Think we will see another set of legendary gear + weapons? Or one class weapon per zone in addition to the mythic ingredient? I would rather see many items in the game with different/better stats so we can really customize our toons as opposed to a plethora of items with stats less than before.

BTW I am seriously thinking of going for a more crit build than damage with jewels and possibly gear if we have any say in this. I got my hands on a borrowed tactics imbued suit and it blew my mind that I never tried this before and always thought dmg gear was superior.

Candylicks
08-19-2015, 01:30 PM
I'm in favor of plat speeding up the process, not eliminating it all together. There has been a lot of complaining about inexperienced players owning arcane pets. What do you think will happen if the best gear is made directly purchaseable with plat? You can't have it both ways.

Not trying to dig at you. I'm just presenting a problem with the idea.

It was a joke, ofc I don't expect the sets to be purchased for plat. Come on, that's ludicrous. However, I WOULD be in favor of the crafted sets being tradeable after completion not being account bound. I really will want to gear up my mage and rogue but don't want to do the quest chain 2x.

Edward Coug
08-19-2015, 01:34 PM
It was a joke, ofc I don't expect the sets to be purchased for plat. Come on, that's ludicrous. However, I WOULD be in favor of the crafted sets being tradeable after completion not being account bound. I really will want to gear up my mage and rogue but don't want to do the quest chain 2x.

I think the reason STG is keeping it untradeable is to keep paras out of the set. I really think they should re-think the Orcslaying quest requirement, though. Or make it so you only have to complete it on one toon somehow.

pompous
08-19-2015, 01:45 PM
I think the reason STG is keeping it untradeable is to keep paras out of the set. I really think they should re-think the Orcslaying quest requirement, though. Or make it so you only have to complete it on one toon somehow.

Paras are not tradable. If they wanted to keep Paras out, they would have simply made the Noble Chaos Jewels have better stats than the OLDER para gems.

Edward Coug
08-19-2015, 01:47 PM
Paras are not tradable. If they wanted to keep Paras out, they would have simply made the Noble Chaos Jewels have better stats than the OLDER para gems.

Which means you can't put the paras in the gear unless you already have them.

Otahaanak
08-19-2015, 01:52 PM

I like this idea alot - maybe get a title - OrcSlayer or whatever they come up with as well, and then any of your toons on the same account can go forward with the mythic questline.

Kingofninjas
08-19-2015, 02:25 PM
100 legionnaire insignias are definitely too much for a casual player to farm, meaning he will have to buy them if he wants mythic set. I say let the quest remain as it is, but if people are willing to spend real money, they deserve a shortcut. The daily is really not that hard to do, so allowing people to buy UNTRADABLE legionnaire insignias for 10-25 plat a piece (like essences) seems like a reasonable solution to me. F2P players, like myself, can get it gradually without spending a dime, and plat users can quicken the process and get it immediately, which is what plat is for.

pompous
08-20-2015, 12:52 AM
Again, you can easily do these quests in an hour a day(maximum). You should try farming a little with friends who stop between runs and talk. That makes farming fun, especially for people who login for the social aspect of the game. These quests are like the planar pendant quest, easy and a must.

The thing abot keeping mythic set untradeable is it keeps insignia farming a decent pocket money for all those rag tag geared people at endgame. They can do the dailies have a chance at an insignia and not too shabby a gear plus a guaranteed orc chest every other day. This keeps people working and busybwho have nothing to do and complain about running the same maps again and again. Other options for them farmers are km3 and arena(to name a few).

Farmers wanted options, they got them. The farming community is expanding by a lot! Everyone has decent gear and those who don't are working on it. People are running maps for jewels and insignias. The birds are chirping in ydra forest.

Mythic glinstone items will probably be tradeable, so all you as a non-farmer have to do is farm a month of glinstone caverns. That's half the time it takes to farm the essences(which aren't tradeable) for a planar pendant.

I have a feeling people who think we are resenting them are passing undue judgement on us, the game has taken a turning for the better. Most of us just want to see it going in a direction that will have more people logging in and playing instead of more people deciding to spend money on it.(Your platinum bought gold isn't the only thing keeping this game free for others)

I don't think you guys understand. I cannot easily do these quests on 1 hours. I leave my house at 7:30 in the morning and I get home at 9pm. I eat dinner then I have a little bit of time to play. I don't want to spend that time grinding the same quest repeatedly so that I can have good gear. I think what candylicks already said is true for me too. Some of us don't have the free time but that shouldn't keep us from having the best gear or being able to enjoy the game.

Nobody is passing undue judgement on you as you said. I don't even know you and I don't think you know me either, so why would I pass judgment? I value everyone's enjoyment of this game so what is your exact concern if the mythics are tradeable? How do you think that will make a negative experience for you? I already said why making them not tradable will ruin my experience and I hope people take that into consideration. I'm not the only one who works many hours to support a family.

Xxdisarrayxx
08-20-2015, 06:58 AM
Orc tags are ridiculously easy to get. Just do dailies and be patient. As far as insignias go, you can just buy them of to hard to farm. Farm something else, than use that gold to buy them.. I love this concept. Gives us something to do. I think the biggest complaint for ppl is the have to wait. You have to do the dailies and that takes time. Is what it is.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

pompous
08-20-2015, 03:07 PM
The problem with making these sets tradeable would mean, less insignias needed for orc dailies. Since everyone would just skip the step of crafting orc slaying set? I hope you see the dilemma here, this would mean a big chunk of pvers without any year have to then go back to wilds and km3. Which IMO has been run enough times in the past.

That's a good thing for the farmers. The people who have finished the orc quest would be able to craft and sell the tradable mythic items. Maybe less insignias will be needed but look at how much they will make from crafting and selling mythic sets.

Either way, insignias can be purchased. It's the orc tags that are a real chore to get. Some people play 3 different characters. Again, some of us do not have the time for this. This is a game, not a way of life.

Candylicks
08-20-2015, 03:26 PM
Yes but I think insignia market is almost done anyways once people have their orc slayer. Farming the mythic ingredients and elite loots will replace the insignia farming. By making the sets trade able I would be able to complete this quest chain once and craft my mythic for rogue then buy the mage set off someone else without having to start from orc slayer once again.

I don't know why anyone would want to do orc slayer quest 2 or 3 times? Once is enough.

Bigboyblue
08-20-2015, 03:48 PM
To add to this it would be another way for free players to make money. As Candy has stated she would happily pay a farmer for the mage gear. Which farmer doesn't want another source of revenue? Also those that don't want to farm should be able to pay for their gear. Similar to how nekro can be bought in full form the new mythic gear should be tradeable. Not all of the ingredients need to be tradeable but it would be nice to be able to sell/buy the finished product.

Candylicks
08-20-2015, 03:55 PM
Did they even say yes or no if the completed sets are tradable? I can't fathom that they would do that and force people to complete orc slayer multiple times. Not to mention how much we all hated the old mythic being account bound once upgraded.

Was really nice for the Imbued sets to be tradable once crafted up! Hope this will be the same, some feedback from sts would be great so we can stop guessing.

pompous
08-20-2015, 04:38 PM
If only a few select people were crafting and selling this "tradeable " set this would mean noone would be doing the Orc slaying set quest which would mean cheaper insignias.

I hope I made myself clearer this time.

So purchase those insignias and finish running those garetta dailies, a quest is meant to be a chore, it's not a barbeque.
This is a game, not a way of life. You can look at this two ways. If its not a way of life not being able to get the glinstone set should not be a huge problem. After the developers stated that a farmable mythic set will be available if they change it to a tradeable set this would mean:

1. Insignia dilemena like i explained above.

2. Cashing in on this by a few select farmers who login first and have the gear first. This would cut back the prices of this set again, and people who are rich(like you and Zeus) will just buy this set and then we the farmers will be complaining about nothing to do and noone to help, again.

Point one, IMO is the most important reason, things are fine as they are meant to be.

I'm done talking to you. You are always very rude. You are rude here and you have been rude in almost all of your posts in other threads. You don't have to constantly quote people and make arguments. You can make your recommendation without having to show why someone else is wrong. Just food for thought.

pompous
08-20-2015, 04:44 PM
Did they even say yes or no if the completed sets are tradable? I can't fathom that they would do that and force people to complete orc slayer multiple times. Not to mention how much we all hated the old mythic being account bound once upgraded.

Was really nice for the Imbued sets to be tradable once crafted up! Hope this will be the same, some feedback from sts would be great so we can stop guessing.

That would be really nice! I can put forth the effort to do this on my rogue. But to do this on my mage and then my warrior is just too much. I don't have the time. This would mean that my warrior would go extinct because he would be under geared as a result of this quest. Hopefully we can just do it once and we receive a recipe to craft it for all of our toons.

Insignias should not be a reason for people to lose interest or not be able to obtain good gear for their toons.

Ciabarin
08-20-2015, 04:58 PM

Pocket legends ichor quest redux? Those account-bound L71 "elite" weaps... lol.

But the black drag armor ended up being worth something. ;)

Edward Coug
08-20-2015, 06:05 PM

The Orcslaying set is untradeable, so I would assume the myth set will be the same way.

Also, they said the ingredients are tradeable and implied that the set wouldn't be. I'll have to look for the quote.

Candylicks
08-20-2015, 08:20 PM
The Orcslaying set is untradeable, so I would assume the myth set will be the same way.

Also, they said the ingredients are tradeable and implied that the set wouldn't be. I'll have to look for the quote.
Ya I'm sure you are right. Just you know, wish you weren't. Lol. Guess I gotta get my Mage up to speed on orc slayer.

Robhawk
08-21-2015, 04:00 AM
...And for a set that is less than crate gear?

That is the real problem! Stats should be buffed and something like a set bonus added. Then it makes sense and the ppl will happily farm it!

My idea for the set bonus would be:

1st stage: armor + helmet adds xxx
2nd stage: 1st + ring or amulet adds another bonus xxx.
3stage: 1st + 2nd with the missing ring/amulet + xxx = complete set.

With this you keep the value of arcane ring and myth pendant because you get bonus for stage 1 instead of nothing just because you dont equip all 4 items.

This also matters for upcoming myth set, imho !