View Full Version : unicorn food

Darker
08-18-2015, 04:19 PM
What does unicorn food do? I've asked around 10-15 people in game and the only answers I got were "I don't know" and "what's unicorn food?"

diimitrii
08-18-2015, 04:27 PM
Lol event is almost over and you ask this haha. Unicorn food is a craftable item..you need the recipe you can buy with 200tokens from the tokens vendor in elondria. You need 2 tradeable energy kits and i think 5 unicorn sugars to craft 1 food. The crafttime is 1hour i think. This food makes you able to open portals that pop up from bosses around whole arlor. This portal can get you to any event bosses and the exclusive portal boss bloodgrub. In this portal all points yu get from points are increased by 25%.

Well i think i said everything. If you still have questions don't be shy to ask ;)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Fyrce
08-18-2015, 04:33 PM
Unicorn Food is for feeding the Unicorn at the Unicorn Altar.

You use it when you see a Unicorn Flag/Altar: Sometimes after you kill a boss monster, it'll appear -- Unicorn w/ a giant banner/flag. Click on it w/ Unicorn Food in your inventory. You will feed the unicorn and a portal will open that leads to an Ursoth Event Bonus zone, where you may encounter Bloodgrub, a special boss.

Darker
08-18-2015, 05:25 PM
which boss is it most likely to open at? and would km3 work?