PDA

View Full Version : Gold Tyrannica AA

Golem
08-19-2015, 06:44 AM
ppkusick What do you think about Gold Tyrannica AA?
Should STS make different aa than 600-800k worth normal Tyrannica?
People running this event for 2 week. all those points and waste of time and money. I see it fair if sts add a better AA for Gold Tyrannica than normal one. Even sns aa would be great for Gold Tyrannica =)

mesalin
08-19-2015, 06:45 AM
BTW whats aa of tyrannica?

<Forgiveness>

Golem
08-19-2015, 06:54 AM
BTW whats aa of tyrannica?

<Forgiveness>

here is SS about normal mythic tyrannica

Titanium
08-19-2015, 07:24 AM
People running this event for 2 week. all those points and waste of time and money.

One moment of silence for all those runners who found out now it has same stats as normal Tyrannica. Shocking !!!

Antispace
08-19-2015, 07:42 AM
One moment of silence for all those runners who found out now it has same stats as normal Tyrannica. Shocking !!!
R. I. P

Gesendet von meinem LG-P970 mit Tapatalk

Runel Joseph Ruiz
08-19-2015, 07:51 AM
hahahaha R.I.P millions of gold and thousands of plats.

Haligali
08-19-2015, 07:55 AM
I wana upgrade my lvl36 mythic.. oh sssh i got mage set only, then nvm.

Wazakesy
08-19-2015, 07:56 AM
all this while they had the same stats, people realizing it now?

Haligali
08-19-2015, 10:22 AM
all this while they had the same stats, people realizing it now?

Nah, only Golem :0

Candylicks
08-19-2015, 11:20 AM
People running this event for 2 week. all those points and waste of time and money. I see it fair if sts add a better AA for Gold Tyrannica than normal one. Even sns aa would be great for Gold Tyrannica =)
I could not wait for this thread to come up. I've been just on pins and needles for it.

That's right gold Tyran is = to a cheap pet. The hard work spent on event gets sparkles nothing more.

I'm all for the 'gold' pets having something better than the regular one stat wise, makes sense to me.

Candylicks
08-19-2015, 11:23 AM
Adding in to everyone making fun of the leader board runners even of the prize is sub par is shameful. They have spent countless hours and gold to have their name on there and are aware of the prize. Congrats to everyone up there and special props to Root and Dbl from Enigmatic!!!!

Edward Coug
08-19-2015, 11:29 AM

Even SnS AA would be great for Gold Tyrannica? Lol. I'll take an SnS AA on my Deary please.

Seriously though. You knew ahead of time what you were running for. It wouldn't be fair to anyone to change it now.

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 12:05 PM
I could not wait for this thread to come up. I've been just on pins and needles for it.

That's right gold Tyran is = to a cheap pet. The hard work spent on event gets sparkles nothing more.

I'm all for the 'gold' pets having something better than the regular one stat wise, makes sense to me.

Its been stated so many times by devs that gold pets are for collectors... So NO to them having extra stats or what not.

Candylicks
08-19-2015, 12:16 PM
Its been stated so many times by devs that gold pets are for collectors... So NO to them having extra stats or what not.

Yes I am aware of this but it's still my position to disagree with it mate. (:> Nothing personal I just feel that extra time or effort spent in game deserves a nod in stats not just sparkles.

Candylicks
08-19-2015, 12:18 PM
But yeah if they changed it after the contest that would make some serious waves... That is for sure true.

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 12:39 PM
Yes I am aware of this but it's still my position to disagree with it mate. (:> Nothing personal I just feel that extra time or effort spent in game deserves a nod in stats not just sparkles.

You knew from the get-go what you were getting(not like the mythic set fiasco where people found out like a month after expansion). No point in making threads asking for buffs to gold pets

Candylicks
08-19-2015, 12:41 PM
You knew from the get-go what you were getting(not like the mythic set fiasco where people found out like a month after expansion). No point in making threads asking for buffs to gold pets

I didn't make the thread.

And I am not running the LB.

Thx.

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 12:46 PM
I didn't make the thread.

And I am not running the LB.

Thx.

I didnt say YOU were making the threads (though i think you made one about gold toor? I could be wrong). Also you didnt specify tyrannica you were talking about gold pets in general which includes gold toor. Thx.

epicrrr
08-19-2015, 02:44 PM
Well hope they get something worthy of their efforts. Hope STS re-evaluate how they give prizes to event as big as this.

Candylicks
08-19-2015, 02:52 PM
Don't want to do that mate. You'll be told to Google how to run an MMO and 10% whale values. Agree about your no point in making or feeding threads like these.

Majority of players fully support the developers decision to keep a vanity pet a vanity. Not to mention if lbr rewards were changed I would be shocked, since then the lbr would be a completely different story.
Your constant digs to me are tiresome.

Xxdisarrayxx
08-19-2015, 03:28 PM
Gold toor all over again lol

Titanfall
08-19-2015, 03:32 PM
How about....

No? :O

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Ravager
08-19-2015, 03:35 PM

Don't want to do that mate. You'll be told to Google how to run an MMO and 10% whale values. Agree about your no point in making or feeding threads like these.

Majority of players fully support the developers decision to keep a vanity pet a vanity. Not to mention if lbr rewards were changed I would be shocked, since then the lbr would be a completely different story.

Speaking of feeding, they should at least make gold pets never needing to be fed. That would be awesome.

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 03:48 PM
Speaking of feeding, they should at least make gold pets never needing to be fed. That would be awesome.

I think this would be one of the most acceptable "buffs" to gold pets. As most of the players without a gold pet rotate pets anyways, this wont make too much of a difference except in pvp when maybe a player uses the same pet, and then someone cries nerf again on forums :(. But all in all this is a really good idea seeing as there are only 2 gold pets in game as of right now.

Bigboyblue
08-19-2015, 03:51 PM
This event is clearly not being run for the rewards. People are doing it for the experience. It is a shame that they won't be rewarded greatly because they deserve it but they can feel the accomplishment. Sometimes that is greater than any reward. Good job LB runners :encouragement:

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 03:57 PM
This event is clearly not being run for the rewards. People are doing it for the experience. It is a shame that they won't be rewarded greatly because they deserve it but they can feel the accomplishment. Sometimes that is greater than any reward. Good job LB runners :encouragement:

Some are doing it for the rewards too. Because as far as many of us know, a lot of the sns owners are also collectors and theyre the only ones who can fully complete the stable. They will be willing to pay a fine price for the gold tyrannica.

Niixed
08-19-2015, 04:50 PM
I have Tyrannica and I must say the aa seems very, very weak considering it only affects 4 individual mobs with 4 different clouds and the it lasts a very short time. It appears to be copy of Fantasma that wasn't quite finished being developed. I haven't bothered leveling this pet for that reason since the happiness bonus stats are also weak.

Golem
08-19-2015, 05:48 PM
Even SnS AA would be great for Gold Tyrannica? Lol. I'll take an SnS AA on my Deary please.

Seriously though. You knew ahead of time what you were running for. It wouldn't be fair to anyone to change it now.

sts didnt shared Gold tyrannica AA yet.. or did they? so lets wait and see whats gonna happen

Golem
08-19-2015, 05:51 PM
idk why my haters love mine threads :DDD hahaha i love you babes <3 am famous.. i never posted even in one of your threads xD cus am best<3 yay

Otahaanak
08-19-2015, 08:39 PM

Wow Rav, that is a hell of an idea. No additional stats, but a definite distinctive benefit.

This, even now, I'd support. The LB group has to be spending a fair amount of plat and/or gold. And it has no advantage in gameplay other than a bit if coin saved. If they don't do it now, I'd argue it should be considered for future pets.

Better stats after declaring the gold and regular versions would be the same before the event starts, no way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twoxc
08-20-2015, 03:21 PM
so does this mean GOLD TOOR also get a buff and would be better then regular TOOR? lol I worked hard farming and upgrading those Massive Rengol crate, it take tremendous hours and plats to wait for upgrade and open them. HEHE.

Novyaj Zeanreh
08-20-2015, 10:02 PM
gold toor is lootable from locked and gold tyrannica is LB reward only once 1 year