PDA

View Full Version : "Locked" inventory slots and Clean button

Tamino
05-04-2011, 05:46 AM
I found I am spending a lot of time cleaning out the inventory after each level run. More than once, I restored items liquidated by error (expecially in BS, where many useful weapons are yellow/green). This is what I would like to have:

- Possibility to "lock/unlock" an item in the inventory. Locked items cannot be liquidated, they shall be unlocked before.

- A "Clear Inventory" button that liquidates all non-locked items in the inventory.

Please....

Corpser
05-04-2011, 05:56 AM
i like the idea of lock button and the clear inventory thing but the inventory clear would need to give a bit less gold.

bronislav84
05-04-2011, 10:59 AM
/support

Why should the inventory clear give less gold? He's basically asking for mass liquidation and the same items would be sold regardless of liquidate or clear.

StompArtist
05-04-2011, 11:04 AM
This has been suggested several times and it would be great to see it implemented!

Arterra
05-04-2011, 11:16 AM
I am tired of almost clearin out my kite shields. I had to put my ursan kite shield in the stash since it was in too much danger after BS

Barbamitsos
05-04-2011, 11:36 AM
awesome idea. 5 stars from me

I am tired of almost clearin out my kite shields. I had to put my ursan kite shield in the stash since it was in too much danger after BS

liquitated mine b4 i loged off yesterday.......

Fyrce
05-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Same here. Had to put Kite Shield in Stash because I tried to liquidate it several times.
Put other low level items with alt that doesn't play so I won't, for example, liquidate my candy bags.
Lock might involve too many items. I believe someone suggested bags, or in other words, a "old" inventory and a "recently acquired" inventory.

IStrobe
05-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Really good idea! I like it
That and it should confirm and show how much money is being made when you click the clear button if this option ever comes out!!:D

superss
05-04-2011, 12:31 PM
really good idea!!!!!!!