PDA

View Full Version : Glorifying

The Voices
08-19-2015, 06:59 AM
Glorifying

Get To Know Glorifying:

Glorifying is perhaps one of the most committed and loyal players to PL. He started playing PL since the earliest ages of 2010, beginning his journey of success amongst other PL Players as a dex mage named Ponarr. When asked of his earliest memories as a PL player, he remarks his experience meeting his first friend in the world of PL, Feazefriry, and being a member in <Legendary Warriors>. He was brought into the PvP scene on his L55 Bird, Ponarbird, and ever since then, inch by inch, has been climbing his way up the ranks of PvP.
When the time of 2012 came, Glorifying became more reluctant to hop onto PL, becoming more of an inactive player. At this time, he says, PL has become more of a past hobby of his, and is now decaying.
Soon 2012 hit the road and a new era of PL was sparked in 2013-2014. Glorifying, when encountering the question, "How was your experience during the times of 2013-2015?", tells of his time enjoying the L71 level cap update. He, quoted, said, "I really enjoyed the L71 Cap Saga. It was a really fun experience for me." Many times through my interview with him, he had seemed to always come back to his experience of the consignment store. He, in rephrasement, says that it was very intriguing going through the price changes, especially from all the items being added in, through the updates. Around later 2014 and the full run's length 2015, the game seemed to go in decline with Glorifying. He stated that most of his friends went inactive by the time 2014 reached by, suggesting a possibility to him that he should quit. But nonetheless, Glorifying stayed with PL.
Now, Glorifying finds his resting spot in 61 PvP on his warrior. He specifically said, "I entertain myself to PvP most of the time. I rarely ever touch PvE." He remains active as a member of the guild, <FFA>, on his 61 bear, Glorifying.

Thank You Section:

Upon being asked if he had anything to say to the people who look up to him amongst the PL Community, Glorifying said with humbleness, to keep on enjoy the game, and to strive to do your best, to not let people bring you down.
Glorifying especially asked to thank the community for his journey through PL, with the most of appreciation. He'd also like to give a special shoutout to his friends, Feazefriry and Mark.

I'd like to thank Glorifying for allowing me to interview him for this special thread!<3 Shivkabob

anahadaz
08-19-2015, 08:14 AM
I really can't see pon taking part in this lol I'll ask him later

Ignitedmage
08-19-2015, 09:26 AM
Well did you choose him to interview on or he asked you?
Be honest ^.^

The Voices
08-19-2015, 01:35 PM
Well did you choose him to interview on or he asked you?
Be honest ^.^

I asked him. :3

Boiled_35
08-19-2015, 06:56 PM
Lol................

synfullmagic_23110
08-19-2015, 07:36 PM
Woa Mucho gracias

Crys
08-20-2015, 05:51 AM
Hi Zo! :tongue:

Trenton
08-20-2015, 03:54 PM
Legendary Warriors was my first guild when guilds actually came out, made many friends

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

humiiii
08-22-2015, 04:36 AM
Fanboy spotted

Iilhopeliliil
08-22-2015, 05:12 AM
Glorifying

Get To Know Glorifying:

Glorifying is perhaps one of the most committed and loyal players to PL. He started playing PL since the earliest ages of 2010, beginning his journey of success amongst other PL Players as a dex mage named Ponarr. When asked of his earliest memories as a PL player, he remarks his experience meeting his first friend in the world of PL, Feazefriry, and being a member in <Legendary Warriors>. He was brought into the PvP scene on his L55 Bird, Ponarbird, and ever since then, inch by inch, has been climbing his way up the ranks of PvP.
When the time of 2012 came, Glorifying became more reluctant to hop onto PL, becoming more of an inactive player. At this time, he says, PL has become more of a past hobby of his, and is now decaying.
Soon 2012 hit the road and a new era of PL was sparked in 2013-2014. Glorifying, when encountering the question, "How was your experience during the times of 2013-2015?", tells of his time enjoying the L71 level cap update. He, quoted, said, "I really enjoyed the L71 Cap Saga. It was a really fun experience for me." Many times through my interview with him, he had seemed to always come back to his experience of the consignment store. He, in rephrasement, says that it was very intriguing going through the price changes, especially from all the items being added in, through the updates. Around later 2014 and the full run's length 2015, the game seemed to go in decline with Glorifying. He stated that most of his friends went inactive by the time 2014 reached by, suggesting a possibility to him that he should quit. But nonetheless, Glorifying stayed with PL.
Now, Glorifying finds his resting spot in 61 PvP on his warrior. He specifically said, "I entertain myself to PvP most of the time. I rarely ever touch PvE." He remains active as a member of the guild, <FFA>, on his 61 bear, Glorifying.

Thank You Section:

Upon being asked if he had anything to say to the people who look up to him amongst the PL Community, Glorifying said with humbleness, to keep on enjoy the game, and to strive to do your best, to not let people bring you down.
Glorifying especially asked to thank the community for his journey through PL, with the most of appreciation. He'd also like to give a special shoutout to his friends, Feazefriry and Mark.

I'd like to thank Glorifying for allowing me to interview him for this special thread!<3 Shivkabob

The irony is that he went to pve and now he isn't 61 anymore, lol