PDA

View Full Version : Sts!

SkyWow
08-19-2015, 10:42 AM
I'm so confused now... Before my jugg would break here and their now its breaking even easier!!!
A undergear can break it now...

My health is 8k
Armor is 2.6k

I'm a good average warrior and it shouldnt be breaking that easy

Sts should reconsider warriors

Rogues are everything.... High damage, high DPS, high armor, high health

A good geared rogue stats are

900damage, 1000dps, 2k armor, 5k health
How dose this make any sense to anyone? And that's without exlir!!!

They have high damage replaces mages....
They have high health and armor almost replacing tanks... Which they do already with 1 hits
And they have high DPS

geeman75
08-19-2015, 10:44 AM
I totally agree...

Sent from my ALCATEL A995L using Tapatalk

Edward Coug
08-19-2015, 12:54 PM
I'm so confused now... Before my jugg would break here and their now its breaking even easier!!!

My health is 8k
Armor is 2.6k

They have high health and armor almost replacing tanks... Which they do already with 1 hits
And they have high DPS

Even though I don't agree totally agree, I thank you for getting the max rogue stats right. So many times non-rogue players throw down absurd stats that simply aren't attainable.

I strongly feel that wars need a buff in PvE.

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 01:27 PM

My health is 8k
Armor is 2.6k

And they have high DPS

A max tank can get up to 8k hp, 2.5-2.7k armor, 650-700 damage. A bulwark tank can get almost 600 damage, 3k armor and 9k hp. Not to mention the axe debuff -25% armor... Warriors are not meant as a vs class. Rogues are. Robhawk #2 :(

Disproves
08-19-2015, 02:31 PM
A max tank can get up to 8k hp, 2.5-2.7k armor, 650-700 damage. A bulwark tank can get almost 600 damage, 3k armor and 9k hp. Not to mention the axe debuff -25% armor... Warriors are not meant as a vs class. Rogues are. Robhawk #2 :(

This. Rouges are meant to be the single target type. Of course they are going to be op in vs! And @OP you do realise rouges are often swaped for mages in clash now? Gg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kumsaati
08-19-2015, 02:35 PM
in my opinion low warrior can kill low rouge but a best item warrior cant kill best rouge.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Dimitrian
08-19-2015, 02:54 PM
I know,i know,i quoted myself but here is what i said about warriors in another thread:

Warriors won't get buffed cuz not even THE DEVS PLAY AS WARRIORS!
I mean,come on sts,at E3 2012 the guy representing you said that his favourite class is the warrior because he can deal heavy amounts of damage...
Link to video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a9aEum-sgg
The warriors being useless is one of the two reasons i deleted my warrior (the other one being that i was playing as a guest).
Plus,i'm 75% sure that more than half of the new players choose the warrior,cause everyone wants to play as the big guy with muscles...
A solution to buffing the warriors IMO is that sts should do a significant buff over their damage,cause 95% of the dungeons need damage in order to be finished fast.

Yeah...AL is pretty much the only game where the big guy with muscles is good only at...showing his muscles...and pvp...

KnowledgeFTW
08-19-2015, 03:49 PM
I myself am not a warrior, but I would like to see warriors if they got a buff for PvE. As for PvP, it depends on their gear. I saw a max geared warrior hold off 2 rouges ( 1 with nekro & 1 with maridos ) and still survive. The ones who really need attention are mages, no matter what health and armor we squishy notts will always get 1 - 2 aim shotted.

At twink lvls, PvP is more balanced, but in endgame rouges rule with their nekro and 1 shot aim shot.

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 03:55 PM
I myself am not a warrior, but I would like to see warriors if they got a buff for PvE. As for PvP, it depends on their gear. I saw a max geared warrior hold off 2 rouges ( 1 with nekro & 1 with maridos ) and still survive. The ones who really need attention are mages, no matter what health and armor we squishy notts will always get 1 - 2 aim shotted.

At twink lvls, PvP is more balanced, but in endgame rouges rule with their nekro and 1 shot aim shot.

In endgame pvp rogues get 1shot too, heck, even without charging its possible to 1shot another rogue! Be thankful that mages have a 40% damage reduction shield and an op heal to keep them alive for a while. And honestly, ive 1shot some ringer rogues too and i dont have ring OR nekro at the moment. Its all about crits.

KnowledgeFTW
08-19-2015, 04:11 PM
Yes your correct, aim shots have to be charged to 1 shot. Kinda sucks its pretty much impossible to kill rouges with nekro haha. Rouges break my shield really quick, don't even have time to use heal.
Mages rarely, and I mean RARELY, 1 shot rouges or other mages. Really, to kill rouges you need to have a nekro or matched gear. As for heal, it is pretty useless. Kinda useful in clash but for 1v1 complete useless! Don't know why so many people are crying over this useless buff. We have to rock only 2 attack skills, which puts us at a major disadvantage over PvP. Yes the 40% reduction is OKAY but not enough to survive from a rouge.

BTW, what class are you? Would explain if you were a rouge. :banana:

Zeus
08-19-2015, 04:45 PM
Yes your correct, aim shots have to be charged to 1 shot. Kinda sucks its pretty much impossible to kill rouges with nekro haha. Rouges break my shield really quick, don't even have time to use heal.
Mages rarely, and I mean RARELY, 1 shot rouges or other mages. Really, to kill rouges you need to have a nekro or matched gear. As for heal, it is pretty useless. Kinda useful in clash but for 1v1 complete useless! Don't know why so many people are crying over this useless buff. We have to rock only 2 attack skills, which puts us at a major disadvantage over PvP. Yes the 40% reduction is OKAY but not enough to survive from a rouge.

BTW, what class are you? Would explain if you were a rouge. :banana:

"To kill rogues, you need nekro or matched gear"

What else do you think balance is? The ability to kill a maxed gear player with herp derp gear?

Wutzgood
08-19-2015, 05:59 PM
"To kill rogues, you need nekro or matched gear"

What else do you think balance is? The ability to kill a maxed gear player with your herp derp gear?

You know the name of the player with epic gear beating full mythic players a few seasons back. Topic got taken down so can't check lol. With enough skill it's possible tho.

Or was not sure if it still is. Haven't seen anyone trying it anymore.

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 06:56 PM
In order to fight a mage a rogue aill probably use razor so we have 2 attack skills also. Lets not forget your op heal while we have to run to our packs that heals based on our hp. At times i can manage to kill nekro rogues if i land the first aim crit, or if theyre the auto levelers that dont know how to do anything(or if they cant use aa fast enough, ex. if im at the bottom of the map and theyre at the top)but if theyre stacked with paras and eyes its gg for me.

Zeus
08-19-2015, 06:59 PM
You know the name of the player with epic gear beating full mythic players a few seasons back. Topic got taken down so can't check lol. With enough skill it's possible tho.

Or was not sure if it still is. Haven't seen anyone trying it anymore.

He was Gormeort and he used legendary gear. Also, gear difference wasn't as big back then. At most, difference between legendary and mythic was about 25 damage.

Wazakesy
08-19-2015, 08:03 PM
Dont forget that rogues have nerfed dmg in pvp.

Alhuntrazeck
08-19-2015, 08:20 PM
He was Gormeort and he used legendary gear. Also, gear difference wasn't as big back then. At most, difference between legendary and mythic was about 25 damage.

I don't remember that low of a damage difference though. I was non mythic until the last couple of weeks of the Shuyal expansion along with Gormeort, though I'm not sure when he got mythic - but I remember the mythic staff added a good 50ish damage by itself. You would also be severely short on hp and critical if you used the Wintermancer gear we did... Fun days!

xnorwayx
08-21-2015, 12:35 AM
Dude, no undergeared rogue can break jugg of maxed tank.

xnorwayx
08-21-2015, 12:37 AM
In order to fight a mage a rogue aill probably use razor so we have 2 attack skills also. Lets not forget your op heal while we have to run to our packs that heals based on our hp. At times i can manage to kill nekro rogues if i land the first aim crit, or if theyre the auto levelers that dont know how to do anything(or if they cant use aa fast enough, ex. if im at the bottom of the map and theyre at the top)but if theyre stacked with paras and eyes its gg for me.

Rogue will use nekro+3 attacking skill

Oursizes
08-21-2015, 11:04 AM
Rogue will use nekro+3 attacking skill

And those without nekro? Mages can stack nekro and arcane shield and wipe rogues easy.

Ezikelle
08-21-2015, 02:57 PM
I hate the Warriors, slow and weak. Yeah they can kind of take a hit but he'll my rogue destroys and can barely get hit so what's the point in a warrior, to take a beating waste pots and get no where.

Dimitrian
08-21-2015, 03:23 PM
I hate the Warriors, slow and weak. Yeah they can kind of take a hit but he'll my rogue destroys and can barely get hit so what's the point in a warrior, to take a beating waste pots and get no where.
That's why sts needs to do something.

Transfordark
08-21-2015, 11:19 PM
The only class I have is Warrior and been 2 years and still haven't seen a single buff.
I agree even the devs don't use warriors and they don't even care.

Serancha
08-21-2015, 11:36 PM

My health is 8k
Armor is 2.6k

And they have high DPS

A good geared rogue? That is a completely maxed rogue with 5+ paras and Shady & Surge. There are probably less than 10 rogues who can reach 2k armour, 5k hp, 900 dmg and still have any crit left.

A "very well" geared rogue with arcane ring, planar pendant, 3 paras, 4 eyes and the rest grand fire gems has (in pve) 4700 hp, 1800 armour and 870 damage with necro.

A "good average" rogue would have maybe 1700 armour, 750 damage and 4200hp.

Then you take off the damage from the pet + 10% of the remaining number for pvp.

I'm not saying that warriors don't have issues, but if you want to compare yourself to another class as a "good average" warrior, you should not be comparing yourself to completely maxed rogues. It just detracts from the point you're trying to make. The argument that warriors have problems is strong enough to hold on its own, especially when you point out the pve situation. But the topic has also been beaten to death in about 10 threads this summer, so the devs likely stopped reading about a month ago. Just sayin'

Dex Scene
08-22-2015, 12:17 AM

My health is 8k
Armor is 2.6k

And they have high DPS

A "good" war stats are 9000 + hp 2800 armor and "600 damage".
I know Iam exaggerating but so are you.

Dex Scene
08-22-2015, 12:28 AM
so another forum where people talk about losing to a maxed out rogue (even maxed rogues cant get 900 damage with that high armor and let's not forget about PVP's damage nerf to rogues).

I can say same about the maxed out warriors.
When I go ctf I see maxed out warriors from HORROR ruling the zone killing all that's moving and standing alive against 2-3 normal geared rogues.
That is not a class issue rather it's a gear issue.

Xstealthxx
08-23-2015, 02:12 AM
Lol this is Rouge Legends haha

Wazakesy
08-23-2015, 02:20 AM
Lol this is Rouge Legends haha

Play the damn class first...

Oezheasate
08-23-2015, 12:02 PM
Rogues are op, everyone has switched to rogue due to them being so op and are bringing in arguments why rogue isn't op to not lose their gear and money invested into those rogues if stg buffed warriors or nerfed rogues. Warriors won't get justice anyway.

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
08-23-2015, 12:09 PM
I have a friend who's a tank and he hits 8k health 899 damage I forgot his armour he will be around 1k damage soon

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Oursizes
08-23-2015, 01:23 PM
Rogues are op, everyone has switched to rogue due to them being so op and are bringing in arguments why rogue isn't op to not lose their gear and money invested into those rogues if stg buffed warriors or nerfed rogues. Warriors won't get justice anyway.

Yea because warriors doing 20% damage per skill hit to a rogue/mage just isnt enough. Heck, lets add -75% armor debuff to ss and make it stack with axe! That will surely "balance" classes in pvp.