Damage Reduction Jewels

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 12:44 PM
Primary Stat Jewels
Mana/Hp Regen Jewels
Movement Speed Jewels
Dodge Jewels
Damage Reduction Jewels

We already have primary stat jewels. Mana/hp regen jewels can be severely abused depending on the regen amount. This has been discussed before. Same for damage reduction jewels. Dodge jewels wont really be too exploited.

Edward Coug
08-19-2015, 12:47 PM
We already have primary stat jewels. Mana/hp regen jewels can be severely abused depending on the regen amount. This has been discussed before. Same for damage reduction jewels. Dodge jewels wont really be too exploited.

Damage reduction would be make armor pointless.

Excessive hp/mana regen was a huge problem in Pocket Legends, or so I've heard, so that's probably off the table.

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 01:24 PM
Damage reduction would be make armor pointless.

Excessive hp/mana regen was a huge problem in Pocket Legends, or so I've heard, so that's probably off the table.

Yep someone told me you can just stand out of battle for 5 seconds and you should be good to fight for another very long time therefore no need for potions as much.

Amicusdei
08-19-2015, 01:52 PM
We need fewer jewels, not more.
Hopefully elite rengol will drop only primary stat and chaos jewels.
Thousands of jewels and a years worth of crafting time is just too much.
Diluting drops with more useless, unpopular stat boosters isnt the answer.
The less complicated, the better IMO.

Dimitrian
08-19-2015, 02:59 PM
Re-roll jewels should drop at St. Patrick's day event...

warriorromio
08-19-2015, 08:40 PM
May be ...
Its better if jewel stacked like..
2 nature 1 chaos give health + damage bonous that will be a great jewle same with others..
But that will need only noble jewel to craft that kind of jewels..

Pyrogenie
08-19-2015, 08:49 PM
Any type of jewel that negates the use of elixirs would be useless imo. Spend how much for those speed jewels when you can buy a speed elixir much cheaper and have those jewel slots used for something useful. Regen/reduction jewels would be majorly abused.
I would recommend being able to craft X jewel using Y + Z where X is say a critical + dexterity jewel. Of course with limitations.

Ceuidear
08-20-2015, 12:00 AM
The idea is good but making separate jewels for each of those requiremnts would make the jewel system too bad.
It would be good if they add all such qualities or requirements to the existing jewels.
Example like gems we had in past like:-
Reinforced fire giving Dex+Armor
Tarlok wind gem giving Dex+Int
It will be good if they do it in such system.