PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] idea for plat tier reward for next event.

Disproves
08-19-2015, 02:37 PM
So. As we all know para gem was the plat tier reward for Halloween event. We all know they won't be returning.. So I have a suggestion.

How about for a platinum tier reward we have chaos jewels. For example:
If your level 30+ you will get a noble
Level 25 you will get a superb jewel, and so on the lower your level the worser the jewel (so twinks can't exploit this).

These jewels will not be trade able so it doesn't hurt the market too much.

Thoughts?
PS: keep it constructive please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarrenPR
08-19-2015, 02:59 PM
My thoughts: I will never in my life use a damage jewel/gem (with the exception of a single para gem) on my equipment, so I would not find any use through even a noble chaos. In my opinion, it would be a better idea to give a class a primary stat jewel of their class scaled to their level, and to make it tradeable as well - we sorely need higher tiered jewels to circulate through the market. I actually suggested this idea (primary stat jewel reward for plat tier) for this event, but STS decided players wanted a wing vanity more than something they could actually use and find useful.

Disproves
08-19-2015, 03:40 PM
My thoughts: I will never in my life use a damage jewel/gem (with the exception of a single para gem) on my equipment, so I would not find any use through even a noble chaos. In my opinion, it would be a better idea to give a class a primary stat jewel of their class scaled to their level, and to make it tradeable as well - we sorely need higher tiered jewels to circulate through the market. I actually suggested this idea (primary stat jewel reward for plat tier) for this event, but STS decided players wanted a wing vanity more than something they could actually use and find useful.

Tbh I think a noble jewel would be better. More damage for everyone.

Andrisber
08-19-2015, 05:14 PM
How about a jewel that wouldn't be tradable (even if socketed) that has +2.5 damage and + primary? Seems way better, though it wouldn't be possible to make items non-tradeable.

geeman75
08-21-2015, 09:03 PM
So. As we all know para gem was the plat tier reward for Halloween event. We all know they won't be returning.. So I have a suggestion.

How about for a platinum tier reward we have chaos jewels. For example:
If your level 30+ you will get a noble
Level 25 you will get a superb jewel, and so on the lower your level the worser the jewel (so twinks can't exploit this).

These jewels will not be trade able so it doesn't hurt the market too much.

Thoughts?
PS: keep it constructive please!

This would be awful. U say so twinks don't exploit it. Do u know that the twinks buy most the plat. With out plat purchase no AL they have to get paid. Why would a twink want to run event for a prize of a weak chaos or some other lame jewel? I play endgame and I twink so I know both ends of the spectrum.

Sent from my ALCATEL A995L using Tapatalk