View Full Version : Crown of persistance question..

pallybeast
05-04-2011, 10:56 AM
Its actually a two part question i guess... so when you do actually hit 56 what kind of quests should i be expecting to complete to finally get my long waited crown?

And second. ive searched for all quests in Balefort sewers and im 196/210 for the crown is there 14 quests or whats going on?

thanks--

Coltona
05-04-2011, 11:04 AM
The other 14 might be in Sand Caves, or dailies you could have missed. The crown has like 3 quests for materials after you get the dingy crown, and you can craft it. Don't know much about the quests as i'm level 53, but in one you have to kill 75 goblins in sewers, I think it's called "A Goblin Slaying You Will Go". Lol pallybeast I have a character called beastpally Whoops.

Riccits
05-04-2011, 11:14 AM
u must do easy quests like kill goldy and King&Queen. the crown quest dont count to the overal count of quest.
the 196/210 is a bug. there should be 206/210 when u did all quests.

pallybeast
05-04-2011, 11:24 AM
ive done ALL quests including daily and the new sandstone caves... but the ONLY place im missing quest is in balefort sewers... i have 26/33 i understand 3 quests are for the 56 crown.. so im missing like 4 quests? and ive made sure i went and re-did all the dailys and everything

Moogerfooger
05-04-2011, 11:27 AM
Yes, there are 4 missing quests that no one has ever discovered, or that the devs have directly addressed :rolleyes:

pallybeast
05-04-2011, 11:31 AM
Thanks mooger! XD

neko
05-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Yes, there are 4 missing quests that no one has ever discovered, or that the devs have directly addressed :rolleyes:

Hey Moogster!!

I was meaning to post my finding some time back but forgot to when I couldn't find the original thread. Remember way back when we were helping you run your CoP quests and for the longest time the quest item wouldn't drop from Gold Fever? We ran it over and over again, yet, no go? It was later suggested ingame you needed to wear the Dingy Crown in order for it to drop? You did and it finally dropped? Guess what? It's a coincidence!

For Urrsus, I had the same problem, except I was wearing mine and after 10+ Hideout runs GF still wouldn't drop it. Even I was starting to wonder having previously got the drop on the first attempt. Well, it turns out it wasn't necessary to wear it after all!! Kiitz who was running the maps with me said I never had to wear it; he didn't when he leveled his bear. So all along, I didn't have to break my Customized set bonus! So in the end, I took the dingy off, got my set bonus back, and the quest item eventually dropped a few runs later. Go figure!

Moogerfooger
05-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Thanks mooger! XD

No prob!

@neko, yeah I figured it was just coincidence. On Moog I wore the Dingy Crown and got it first try. Then on Paleriderz I didn't, think it was 5 or 6 runs with no Gem drop, then I switched to wearing it and got it on first try. Probably just totally stupidly lucky coincidence :D