View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | August 19, 2015

Remiem
08-19-2015, 05:03 PM
Ursoth's Assault Comes to a Close

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Ursoth's Assault

The Ursoth's Assault event comes to a close this week, going into cooldown on Friday 8/21 at 1:30pm CT. Once in cooldown, players will no longer be able to run event dungeons. During the cooldown, make sure that you spend your tokens and turn in any outstanding quests. On Monday 8/24, all portals to Elondria will close and excess tokens or uncompleted quests will become unavailable.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=138358&d=1439415546

Don't forget to enter the last round of the Great Elondria Unicorn Rescue! This is your last chance to enter to win a Dovabear egg, or the leaderboard exclusive pet Gold Tyrannica. Enter Round 3 here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?257650-The-Great-Elondria-Unicorn-Rescue!-Round-3-Win-Gold-Tyrannica!

Round 3 ends tomorrow (8/20) at 5pm CDT, so make sure to get your entries in soon!

CoC/Elondria Weapon Proc Changes

Thanks to your feedback we've made some changes to the Call of Champions inspired weapons from the Elondria event: Jord's Staff, Eloia's Bow and Galen's Maul.

- Eloias Bow, Galen's Maul, and Jord's Staff have had their proc rates significantly increased.
- Eloias Bow Proc now remains in play for 8 seconds, dealing damage every 1.25 seconds until it disappears
- Jord's Staff now stuns enemies for up to 5 seconds, with a chance to escape the stun every .5 seconds
- Galen's Maul Proc now additionally slows enemies by 30% upon impact

Eloia's Bow

There was some confusion around the damage changes to Eloia's Bow, where the damage went up, but skill damage remained unchanged. To help clear this up a little bit, this was as designed. The bow was designed to be comparable to the Ren'gol weapons introduced with the expansion. What players were seeing was that the DPS stat went up on the bows, which increased auto-attack damage, but did not effect skill damage output. This is because the DMG stat is responsible for increasing skill damage. A weapon's DPS stat will increase auto-attack damage, but not skill damage.

Because of this formula, players may see different stat combos on weapons effect skill damage differently, despite similar DPS values on the character sheet.

I hope this helps, and feel free to keep the conversation going with constructive feedback. We're always listening!

Upcoming Events

Since the Ursoth's event cooldown will run through the weekend, we don't have another world event for you just yet. But, we do have a sale lined up for the coming week! Stay tuned for that announcement tomorrow, 8/20.

Coming Soon

Elite Content

Slated for release just after Ursoth's Assault, we're excited to show you what's coming with the new Elite Content. We're overdue for a Teaser Friday, so keep an eye out for the next one where we'll reveal some of the exciting new stuff you can expect in the elite content release.

In Other News

Bug Fixes

+ The background of the Belt Slot no longer changes based on rarity in the Gift screen.
+ World props can no longer be taunted.
+ Rogue traps have had their health bars removed.
+ Klaas' rewards have been balanced across all levels.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Portalkeeper
08-19-2015, 05:59 PM
😋 thank you guys!

Groaning
08-19-2015, 05:59 PM
I miss AL D;
AND NOW IM BACK

Wazakesy
08-19-2015, 06:03 PM
Boring update :p

Alejandros
08-19-2015, 06:14 PM
Supp ty for fixing CoC weapons thanks remi :)

mesalin
08-19-2015, 06:16 PM
Nice!

<Forgiveness>

Edward Coug
08-19-2015, 06:17 PM
Thank you for increasing the proc rate on the event weapons. We really appreciate it.

Oezheasate
08-19-2015, 06:28 PM
Ty remi cool that u fixed the new legendaries

Oursizes
08-19-2015, 06:51 PM
Awesome more teasers before new content(sarcasm). I thought elites were right after ursoth?

debitmandiri
08-19-2015, 08:20 PM
Please fix rengol bow visual bug too, ty

Alhuntrazeck
08-19-2015, 08:23 PM
Klaas balanced?! Does this mean L46s will get as many ankh as lower levels? And didn't no one else see this bit of the post?!

Kakashis
08-19-2015, 08:48 PM
Yay, ty for huffing eloias bow

Deathlyreaper
08-19-2015, 09:04 PM
Ty so much for this info. I would love to see the jord staff buff so it is in comparison with other rengol weapons like the boulder barrel.
To be honest the jord's staff is too weak in comparison to boulder barrels. I mean i have a boulder barrel of brutality 1 grand and 1 normal i compared it to jord's staff (same lvl) and it has 2 glacial and the dmg difference is HUGE. The jord's staff gives 40 less dmg and i know this is because i have 1 grand but if i change that grand to a normal the dmg difference will still be around 35.
Please buff the the stats of the staff

kjed
08-19-2015, 09:05 PM
i hope theres a new arcane pet.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

Helal
08-19-2015, 11:05 PM
What sale !!

wizzaq
08-19-2015, 11:45 PM
Nice elite coming soon :)
But the upgrade of the jordr staff is not so good :( i expected better stats but that isnt be it
But im really exciting for the elite and sale line

vawaid
08-20-2015, 12:00 AM
Ursoth assault was my first event a year ago, and this ursoth assault maybe the last event for me. Bye AL.

Faliziaga
08-20-2015, 01:15 AM
Thanks for the relook into the event weapons and for the removal of the traps' health bar. Not to forget Klaas, thanks for the balance!

Titanium
08-20-2015, 01:17 AM
I really hope we have a teaser friday this week. What happend to the teaser friday of last week ?

aneshsinghblu
08-20-2015, 01:39 AM
Klaas balanced?! Does this mean L46s will get as many ankh as lower levels? And didn't no one else see this bit of the post?!

no it means lower levels will get less ankh now

I could be wrong tho

Jazzi
08-20-2015, 03:21 AM
Firstly I want to thank you for fixing the event weapons procs. The changes do sound very promising.

As for the Eloia's bow: it was the damage that was increased, not the dps. This should have reflected in higher skill damage, but it did not.

Other than that I understand that you wanted to make them on par with crate gear and what not and that is not that bad. However I think most players want some kind of progression. Making the event gear give 4-5 damage when gemmed would have made everyone happy. I do agree though that in the case of the weapons a proper proc is enough. The latter was practically not existent till now. I hope this is going to be fixed in tonight's update.

Thanks again !

extrapayah
08-20-2015, 05:01 AM
c'mon sts, eloia's bow still hold in the wrist @_@

also as for note, jord's staff only hits 2 enemies with narrow range, while magmatic totem hits 3 with veeery wide range

also, improve gale pls... right now it is:
1. the only skill where learning one of the upgrade, might contradict the use of another upgrade
2. with all upgrades, by charging you can push enemies forward, yet, you also jump forward? what the... ??????
3. with all upgraded, by charging you can jump forward, then can't move for a while, but enemies can still hit you???? and the armor buffs works after you can move again??? huh?????? where is the logic behind it???

also i'm questioning the logic behind unstashable items but tradeable one... why even you make items like that????

Otahaanak
08-20-2015, 03:15 PM
it look like they the skill sheet damage on the Eloia bow is now much closer to the Expansion bow - at least on the skill sheet

Edward Coug
08-20-2015, 06:11 PM
it look like they the skill sheet damage on the Eloia bow is now much closer to the Expansion bow - at least on the skill sheet

The stat sheet damage increased. The skill sheet damage remained the same.

In other words, frost and elon myths are still the most powerful bows.

Madnex
08-20-2015, 08:34 PM
Tindirin shaman healers still target Lava Sprouts in third and fifth map.

Looking forward to elites. Thanks for the update!

ternuk
08-20-2015, 10:48 PM
I want to sell my upgraded mythic vili set....cuz I dont use it anymore.....why sud I stash it....pls make it tradeable....

extrapayah
08-21-2015, 03:45 AM
not many cares with middle class' gears... but improve blood sash attribute pls...

warrior's belt gets a very significant upgrade compared to its garetta belt counterpart... rogue's gets slight upgrade, while mage's gets some trade offs... which is veeeeeeeeeery strange... i'm wondering what is this class balance are you speaking of, ffs...

Speecs
08-21-2015, 06:31 AM
I want Halloween after this :eagerness:

Speecs
08-21-2015, 06:39 AM
Please, Give Back the Glacial,Fire,Blood Essence! :grumpy::ambivalence:

kananaskis
08-25-2015, 04:04 PM
....I understand that you wanted to make them on par with crate gear and what not and that is not that bad. However I think most players want some kind of progression. Making the event gear give 4-5 damage when gemmed would have made everyone happy. I do agree though that in the case of the weapons a proper proc is enough.

i agree with this fully, a bit higher damage/progression would have been good on these weapons. maybe a note for future itemization.

Remiem
08-26-2015, 05:43 PM
New post here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?259117-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-August-26-2015