PDA

View Full Version : New Achievement Please

Kingumar
08-19-2015, 08:38 PM
Here is my idea of new achievement.

The achievement gives a title

You can achieve this achievement by collecting all legendary gold tier event pets

Currently the events pet are dovabear blinky yowie and fantasma so if u have all these pet u get the achievement

And ofcourse the achievement gets updated every event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oursizes
08-20-2015, 12:48 AM
Here is my idea of new achievement.

The achievement gives a title

You can achieve this achievement by collecting all event pets

Currently the events pet are dovabear blinky yowie and fantasma so if u have all these pet u get the achievement

And ofcourse the achievement gets updated every event.

You would be misleading sts by saying collecting "event pets". Maybe say collecting all "legendary event pets". If is all event pets only 30-40 users can get this ap and title too..

noobseller
08-20-2015, 01:40 AM
In general we need new achievements.

Pillowhead
08-20-2015, 01:42 AM
Achievement for login time.
Achievement for how long you've been a member of AL.
Achievement for how many maps you've finnished. @@

Dimitrian
08-20-2015, 02:31 AM
Maybe 2 new achievements;one for reaching gold tier during an event,the other one for reaching plat tier.

Titanium
08-20-2015, 02:32 AM
I want an achievement cause i breath

Kingumar
08-20-2015, 04:01 AM
This will increase the price of pets :D

Energizeric
08-20-2015, 04:43 PM
During seasons 1-3 we had all of theses pet achievements, and then suddenly they stopped. It would be nice if they were brought back as it would give us something else to work on besides flagging as many end game players that I know have all the APs except flagging. Give us some more long term achievements to work on (not ones that will be completed in one day or week).

Kingumar
07-17-2016, 09:44 AM
Bump

arcanefid
07-17-2016, 10:04 AM
So you're saying just leave out most of the players from old APs. New players would never be able to collect those since the number of those pets is limited.

Kingumar
07-18-2016, 10:14 PM
So you're saying just leave out most of the players from old APs. New players would never be able to collect those since the number of those pets is limited.

I never said the achievement gives APs, did I ??

Arcael
07-19-2016, 05:56 AM
As long as they don't give AP, +1 to that.