PDA

View Full Version : Squeakems n Squish is Glitched!

Thaze
08-20-2015, 08:26 PM
I thought this would have been noticed and fixed by now, but Squeakems N Squish gives 250 armor instead of 100 armor as the happiness bonus says. This may not make a large difference at level 46, or even at any other twink levels, but I pvp at level 7, and this pet is so overpowered that not even 5 rogues and mages can kill 1 or two warriors using this pet. STS please fix this ASAP as it is ruining low level pvp. Tnx for reading! :)

Muhammad Rasyid Rahman
08-21-2015, 07:03 AM
yes its true, it give 250 armor instead of 100 armor

mesalin
08-21-2015, 07:50 AM
Yea... But maybe its good? Lmao xD enjoy till you can lol

<Forgiveness>

Kakashis
08-21-2015, 09:33 AM
Maybe it should say 250 instead of 100 in description! This pet is worth getting if 250 armor. Atm it's junky other than the armor at twink

Thaze
08-21-2015, 11:54 AM
No, Squeakems n Squish should definitely NOT have 250 armor. It is way too overpowered for low level twinks and is ruining pvp right now.

Kakashis
08-21-2015, 03:45 PM
No, Squeakems n Squish should definitely NOT have 250 armor. It is way too overpowered for low level twinks and is ruining pvp right now.

Pretty sure they could just get another armor pet and get all armor jewels for the same effect. Tanks are OP at sub 10 anyways with or without the armor'd pet.

Vrazicak
08-22-2015, 04:39 AM
No, no, definitely needs to be fixed, on lvl 7 it's stronger than nekro WITH activated AA, you shouldn't be able to match 40k pet to 5.5m one.

ericarsenic
08-22-2015, 05:36 AM
I thought this would have been noticed and fixed by now, but Squeakems N Squish gives 250 armor instead of 100 armor as the happiness bonus says. This may not make a large difference at level 46, or even at any other twink levels, but I pvp at level 7, and this pet is so overpowered that not even 5 rogues and mages can kill 1 or two warriors using this pet. STS please fix this ASAP as it is ruining low level pvp. Tnx for reading! :)

Are u telling us that u just tried to gang 2 warriors with 5 rogue but ur failed?
Lol

This pet can save me from a 2vs5 gang, thats not called OP, but only this pet can save u from gang.

Zynzyn
08-22-2015, 10:55 PM
Are u telling us that u just tried to gang 2 warriors with 5 rogue but ur failed?
Lol

This pet can save me from a 2vs5 gang, thats not called OP, but only this pet can save u from gang.

250 armor is way more than needed at low levels pvp. Imagine a team of 5 tanks at twink level, some of them with goblin rings and all with the squirrels. We dont want this sort of godmode for sure where even 2 warriors cannot be killed by 5 of another class. I think this bug should be fixed and the armor should certainly go back to 100. Hope sts is reading.

Thaze
08-23-2015, 03:49 PM
Tnx for the support... most of you. But yes, this needs to be fixed soon. So pls read STS :D

Alhuntrazeck
08-24-2015, 10:53 AM
So what if you can't kill a warrior who uses squeaky? Neither can he you lol.

Or do you mean to say 5 rogues with at least one Nekro died to 2 warriors? 0.0

Thaze
08-24-2015, 11:47 AM
So what if you can't kill a warrior who uses squeaky? Neither can he you lol.

Or do you mean to say 5 rogues with at least one Nekro died to 2 warriors? 0.0
XD
Well yes and no. All of the "noob" warriors use sns to make sure they never die, but they cant kill much of anything.
lil Sns is much more annoying and overpowered in guildwars. When 2/3 pro warriors use Squeakems N Squish, they have the potential to kill without being killed. But the new Ursoth weapons update has "fixed" Sns a little because of the powerful galen/Eloia/Jord weapon procs....
It still needs to be fixed though :p