PDA

View Full Version : Eloia's Bow Proc doesn't last 8 seconds

Kakashis
08-21-2015, 03:46 AM
The green pools it procs doesn't seem to be lasting 8 seconds as described in the latest update XD

Madnex
08-21-2015, 08:06 AM
Noticed this as well. Probably a bug but there are also times where I've noticed proc durations vary per mob level. For example, Elon bow bush barely stays on the ground for one second in brack forest and the duration increases as you move to higher level maps.

Wouls be nice to get some insight on the topic from a mod/dev.

Zynzyn
08-24-2015, 03:58 AM
Proc does not last 8 seconds. Also, killing an enemy in pvp while proc is active kills but the kills are not visible. Devourer Bow Potency stats are still better than clean Eloia Potency Bow, inspite of it being stated that they will be fixed to be in line with item 'progression'.

Madnex
08-24-2015, 05:34 AM
Proc does not last 8 seconds. Also, killing an enemy in pvp while proc is active kills but the kills are not visible. Devourer Bow Potency stats are still better than clean Eloia Potency Bow, inspite of it being stated that they will be fixed to be in line with item 'progression'.

It does last 8s, at least in Tindirin and Rengol maps that I checked. The kills you don't see is because if their last bit of HP happens to be taken by the proc DoT, it considers it environmental death and doesn't add a kill anywhere (same with Nilbog/SnS/Glum AA or Frost/Elon bow procs).

As for the odd statistical state after the buff that goes along the progression plan, I agree that it at least had to be at the same or slightly better stats than the crate giant bone/terra but I haven't checked skill dmg to be certain. Most likely the damage missing is supposed to be covered by the proc benefits which are barely visible dmg wise (1s delayed root is not any noticeable either).

Kakashis
08-27-2015, 10:05 AM
Bah forget it. Going to sell this bow. Off to using umbral for the arcane patches on the twink xD

Zynzyn
09-01-2015, 04:14 AM
I agree that it at least had to be at the same or slightly better stats than the crate giant bone/terra but I haven't checked skill dmg to be certain. Most likely the damage missing is supposed to be covered by the proc benefits which are barely visible dmg wise (1s delayed root is not any noticeable either).

The missing damage being covered up by the proc benefit might have been possible had the Jord's staff worked out in the same way. Both the Eloia Bow and Jord staff proc extra damage. But has anyone noticed the stats difference between the Expedition Rifle Brutality and Jords staff brutality? It makes up for around 1 extra para for twinks.

Cant say the same thing for the stats difference between Devourer Bow Potency and Eloia Bow Potency. So it seems we are compelled to use the old bows unfortunately. Such a waste. The new bow was pretty and the proc seemed interesting but if the stats are lower than an old bow, why would players want to use the new bow?

Kakashis
09-07-2015, 09:20 PM
The missing damage being covered up by the proc benefit might have been possible had the Jord's staff worked out in the same way. Both the Eloia Bow and Jord staff proc extra damage. But has anyone noticed the stats difference between the Expedition Rifle Brutality and Jords staff brutality? It makes up for around 1 extra para for twinks.

Cant say the same thing for the stats difference between Devourer Bow Potency and Eloia Bow Potency. So it seems we are compelled to use the old bows unfortunately. Such a waste. The new bow was pretty and the proc seemed interesting but if the stats are lower than an old bow, why would players want to use the new bow?

Im going with Arcane patches because they annoy people