PDA

View Full Version : HELP "The Visitor quest"

MindBuddah
05-04-2011, 04:16 PM
Seem to be stuck on the visitor quest! All preciding quests are done, but carnt seem to find Z'MOXX (Taken from another post!). No one else has any quests available in AO so i think i have done them all! The only road open to me is the Desert Road! That ends with Anubus, then takes me back to town! Have killed Anubus about 15 times, but carnt seem to see what i do next to find Z'MOXX? Becoming a rather cheesed off Panda!

CAN ANY BODY PLEASE HELP!!!!!

http://leetlady.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/25.png

Corpser
05-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Zmoxx is in ao2 in chapter 5 or plasma pyramid

Pokechmp
05-04-2011, 05:10 PM
You don't needa kill anyone. Just in ao2 chapter4, find that shadowy guy that's name is like??!.. Or something.

MindBuddah
05-04-2011, 05:41 PM
How to get to AO 2? or am i being really dumb?

Fyrce
05-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Ao2 road is next to Wakhashem w/ the sign to the Ancient Pyramid.

or you can tap the World Map, tap Join Game or Host game, filter for alien and find Ao2:5 Vicious Visitors games. The ? guy is off to the left, or straight, branch. Most people go off to the right, to the bosses.

This is the Lost Soul quest.

If you are specifically doing The Visitor quest, i.e. kill Z'Moxx, he's in Ao2:4 Chariots of the Goons. Same thing, but look for Goons games or host it.

Oh, or check the Quest Guide.

Ayrilana
05-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Check the guide in my sig

MindBuddah
05-05-2011, 02:47 AM
Ao2 road is next to Wakhashem w/ the sign to the Ancient Pyramid.

or you can tap the World Map, tap Join Game or Host game, filter for alien and find Ao2:5 Vicious Visitors games. The ? guy is off to the left, or straight, branch. Most people go off to the right, to the bosses.

This is the Lost Soul quest.

If you are specifically doing The Visitor quest, i.e. kill Z'Moxx, he's in Ao2:4 Chariots of the Goons. Same thing, but look for Goons games or host it.

Oh, or check the Quest Guide.

Yes am really dumb! lol! Need to level up a few levels before it will let me access AO2! lol! Thanks people! This is why i love this game! Got to be the greatest and friendliest community on Android!