PDA

View Full Version : Advance character job/pvp

arvinlennard
05-04-2011, 05:10 PM
I played PL for a several times, and as the time goes by I found it toO boring because I already got all characters and equipments. One thing that I think about is that if PL would have advance job like from warrior to paladin or knight with advance skills and improve stats, mage to wizardry or sage and archer to hunter or snipers. This would make PL more fun to play for us players as we make new builds and finding new fancy weapons and armor for our new character.

I would also like to make suggestion about pvp. PVP is the most exciting part in MMO world as you would test your skills and abilities on how to handle or defeat co-players. If devs can be able to experiment new pvp event like guild wars, last man standing, etc. This could make us pro but also beginner players to enjoy the pvp of pocket legends. Please don't get angry to me if I say quest and farming gold/xp all day are quite boring than pvp this days people are just sticking on dungeon than making pvp. -.-

Lowlyspy
05-04-2011, 05:17 PM
I played PL for a several times, and as the time goes by I found it toO boring because I already got all characters and equipments. One thing that I think about is that if PL would have advance job like from warrior to paladin or knight with advance skills and improve stats, mage to wizardry or sage and archer to hunter or snipers. This would make PL more fun to play for us players as we make new builds and finding new fancy weapons and armor for our new character.

I would also like to make suggestion about pvp. PVP is the most exciting part in MMO world as you would test your skills and abilities on how to handle or defeat co-players. If devs can be able to experiment new pvp event like guild wars, last man standing, etc. This could make us pro but also beginner players to enjoy the pvp of pocket legends. Please don't get angry to me if I say quest and farming gold/xp all day are quite boring than pvp this days people are just sticking on dungeon than making pvp. -.-

Really there already are paladins, about the guild wars, rival guilds go against eachother pretty often in 3v3 pvp

I do like the idea of the job evolutions though

arvinlennard
05-04-2011, 05:37 PM
What I mean for guildwars like you do pvp then your defending maybe your castle or palace against the enemy where lots of players can join the battle to defend their territory. If the devs can do some sort of a special map like that it would be marvelous. Really dungeons and farming gold/xp will do nothing to you except to become rich so what happens if you got rich? Quit, bored? They must do some sort of a new development towards PL. Sorry guys for being very demanding but I just want to make PL more eyecatching and standout to those incoming or future players. We dont want to lose players because of reason being bored or quit because they got all equipments and having lots of gold

Fawayleik
05-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Yay!

Last man standing is an great idea XD
Im not a fan of an small field, i love the big area of Ctf, but last man standing on an small map, i think its fun :))

Lowlyspy
05-04-2011, 06:39 PM
What I mean for guildwars like you do pvp then your defending maybe your castle or palace against the enemy where lots of players can join the battle to defend their territory. If the devs can do some sort of a special map like that it would be marvelous. Really dungeons and farming gold/xp will do nothing to you except to become rich so what happens if you got rich? Quit, bored? They must do some sort of a new development towards PL. Sorry guys for being very demanding but I just want to make PL more eyecatching and standout to those incoming or future players. We dont want to lose players because of reason being bored or quit because they got all equipments and having lots of gold

i get wat ur saying and i agree completely, but im certain if they could do this they already would have. there is a space limit in order to keep this app free and i think the guild castle idea would eventually cause the game to go over the limit since there is a new guild popping up every other week.

also ur not being demanding ur jus voicing ur opinion on a way to make the game better, which is always appreciated by the devs and the community :)

Kossi
05-04-2011, 07:01 PM
See what i mean guys? Sts needs to update pvp.

Rebel
05-04-2011, 07:19 PM
I'm not sure if you've every played or heard of the game Aika, but it fits pretty well in your description of defending your territory. You should check it out. It's a fun and pretty popular, not to mention free, MMORPG.

Anyway, I do agree with the ideas you have here. I think the individual class specs could be achieved by creating skill trees.

I would also enjoy some new pvp gameplay, but as it's a mobile MMO, I see it being pretty difficult to implement mass pvp games.

Christina
05-05-2011, 01:26 AM
Thumbs up for this tread!!

arvinlennard
05-05-2011, 04:51 AM
tnx guys!! Lets hope devs can hear our opinions.....this is for the sake of the server and for us players....we dont want to lose players just by saying "i quit" "im boring"... I know this opinion is huge for the server at the moment...it needs some advance programming skills to fit and to avoid bug issues.....so yeah lets wait for the update and see what's new...I hope less dungeons to come since sandstone was released I found it quite boring zzzzz.....fancy items everywhere no real action to test how tough ur good "fancy sets" which Im expecting....

Advance jobs which I really love most!! <£ paladin can use white spells together with cavalry (mounted in horse), sages with improve aoe/blackspells, and snipers or hunters with an improve accuracy and attack range/one shot kill....errr like "dwarven sniper" from "WOW" lol :)

Deadsoldiers
05-05-2011, 02:08 PM
To everyone whos leaving because he haves to much gold , just give it to me ;-D so u need to start farmin it again .