PDA

View Full Version : Gratitude shield

worstpvp
05-04-2011, 06:03 PM
why does anyone who purchased 30 platinum or more get it now? People with main spine previously bought should then get the founders helm or a platinum refund.... please post your thoughts on this expansion.. although gratitude shield is practically worthless now it doesnt even look that cool

Fatpigwarrior
05-04-2011, 06:07 PM
I agree
/10char

Ladylove
05-04-2011, 08:35 PM
People with the main spine should NOT get a founders helm because they were not all around since the beginning. That would defeat the purpose of the name "founders". That's what the shield was for. To offer gratitude to those who paid for the main spine. Then they switched to 30 plat. They are nice gifts that the devs have given to us for playing their game and a little special recognition who have helped from the start. It's time to quiet down about who gets what. It's a gift. Accept the nice things you've been given and move on. They didn't HAVE to do it for us in the first place.

Gluttony
05-04-2011, 08:40 PM
It's true they didn't HAVE to give us anything. I wonder why they keep going back on their initial decisions! The shield went from a nice thank you, to a worthless no stat novelty item. It would have been nice if the shield kept some stats (+1 armor even?!) but it all comes down to beggars can't be choosers. They have already made their choice, changed it, I don't see the point of beating our ideas into their heads... IT'S OVER.

Conradin
05-04-2011, 08:42 PM
People with the main spine should NOT get a founders helm because they were not all around since the beginning. That would defeat the purpose of the name "founders". That's what the shield was for. To offer gratitude to those who paid for the main spine. Then they switched to 30 plat. They are nice gifts that the devs have given to us for playing their game and a little special recognition who have helped from the start. It's time to quiet down about who gets what. It's a gift. Accept the nice things you've been given and move on. They didn't HAVE to do it for us in the first place.

well said. These are gifts from the devs. When ive bought 600+ platnium i didnt expect a reward, i just did it for fun. and that is waht games are for right? As you said brooke, the founders helms is for founders, which i agree. The gratz shield is a nice gift to cover up some of the un sightly shields we have.

Nightarcher
05-04-2011, 08:42 PM

Regarding the Founder's Helm,

Yes! That's been my exact opinion since it was released. For those asking, "Well, how come you got one and I didn't just because you joined sooner?" the name of it is "Founder's." We helped them start out in early PL with support, and not that we're better at all, but by the intrinsic nature of the item, we are entitled to it and you are not. It's quite simple: if they wanted to include more people, it wouldn't be a "Founder's item." :)

Lesrider
05-04-2011, 08:43 PM
The problem is that the Founder's helm has stats.
That's all.

TheLaw
05-05-2011, 03:08 AM
OR.. People who played PL 8-12 months who bought all maps including BS should get founders helm. Just one month away from it.. kinda unfair. D: