PDA

View Full Version : Ursoth Assault BANNER

Golem
08-21-2015, 01:50 PM
PLS sts add for Ursoth assault Top 10 winners the Top25 Banner! Thats so unfair.
TY

Ollashed
08-21-2015, 01:52 PM
I would say it should be a special new banner for ALL ursoth lb players
for the proof that they was on lb

Golem
08-21-2015, 01:53 PM
ikr! now how to proof later u won top10 ursoth 2015??? now anyone can buy That egg.........................
so That banner is proof that u were in lb. not the egg -.-.-.-.-.-
All that waste of time and gold... just for egg?? -.- pls add the banner sts cmoon

zerofort
08-21-2015, 01:59 PM
Yea thats messed up

Bmwmsix
08-21-2015, 02:11 PM
I understand its like that,

Top10 pet,banner,ankh
Top25 banner, ankh
Top50 just ankh

Soo where is my ankh?

Fibus
08-21-2015, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the report. We'll get to the bottom of it.

Bmwmsix
08-21-2015, 03:25 PM
Muwahhahaha no!

Although I understand the uproar for this, I don't think it's the right thing to do. Top 50 also deserve a banner. Not giving banner to top 10 makes sure their reward is the gold tyrannica egg. Open it and parade around with if if you want to show off that you were top 10. Keeping a banner for top 25 sets the silver tier rewards aside from gold tier reward winners.

Gimme 50 plaT and take my silly banner

Fibus
08-21-2015, 03:49 PM
Just an update to say we've identified the issue. In a future update (likely next week or the week after), players that are missing the Elondria's Guardian Banner that should have received it will have it granted to them.

Golem
08-21-2015, 04:25 PM
Muwahhahaha no!

Although I understand the uproar for this, I don't think it's the right thing to do. Top 50 also deserve a banner. Not giving banner to top 10 makes sure their reward is the gold tyrannica egg. Open it and parade around with if if you want to show off that you were top 10. Keeping a banner for top 25 sets the silver tier rewards aside from gold tier reward winners.

I dont understand your problems bro at my threads. Pls read Dev Fibus post.

Golem
08-21-2015, 04:27 PM
Just an update to say we've identified the issue. In a future update (likely next week or the week after), players that are missing the Elondria's Guardian Banner that should have received it will have it granted to them.

Ty a lot for answer!!!

Farmingizhard
08-21-2015, 04:49 PM

Will all leader board runners also get 50 ankhs? :3

KnowledgeFTW
08-21-2015, 05:00 PM
No, banners should be rewarded to all 50 people on LB, besides they look hideous so don't bother making these threads.

Edward Coug
08-21-2015, 05:27 PM
No, banners should be rewarded to all 50 people on LB, besides they look hideous so don't bother making these threads.

For once, Golem actually made a non-troll thread. His gripe was legitimate. The banners are now being distributed to all of the leaderboard winners.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
08-22-2015, 07:31 AM
i hope top 50 ankhs, top 25 banner and ankhs, top 10 gold tyrannica egg , banner and ankhs.

lucaskane2480
08-22-2015, 05:57 PM
Dev please look at this and sort this for me and other players these players screwed out of top 10 eggs.

I didn't participate in the ursoth event last year so I did this hear.. I decided that I was going to go for top 25 for the banner.. About a week into the event I was close to getting top 10 so I kept going, eventually getting top 10 for about a day or so.. Well speed up to about 2 days ago 8.19.2015 I had roughly 82k points and only needed 8k to catch up to top 10.. Rank 10 player was Azaskeazit.. I had messaged him asking if he could tie with rank 9 player Ndeng.. This morning around 1am or so he had tied with him.. Now that made my rank go to rank 10.. There were 4 players tied for 7th.. Chutie, Xcosider, Cxty & Whoooooops.. Them tying made me get rank 10 along with 2 other players I tied with, their names are Kirklegendtwo and Kinginaaa.. We all tied with 86,932 points.. Well about an hour before event close Cxty and Whoooooops untied with the other 2 players for 7th place making us drop out of 10th place.. After this occurred I had message Chutie asking why they did that, his response was basically saying we didn't deserve it because we didn't tie with them, and they said they weren't going to allow anyone the egg unless they had over 100,000 points, pretty much controlling who got the egg and who didn't.. Which is not fair at all.. The 3 of us that tied for 10th did work hard, I put in 12-15 hours a day grinding energy runs, portal runs, not having a team like them and just getting random people to run with.. The 3 of us did deserve top 10, played all night to catch up and to tie, and an hour before event end they untie to screw us out of that? I know it's a competition but that was just cruel, no one else behind us was gonna have enough time to catch up or tie so we had everything set for event end, all they had to do was wait for the time to run out.. Kirklegendtwo & kinginaaa had messaged whoooooops and he told them the same thing Chutie told me, how they weren't going to allow anyone under 100,000 points get the top prize. After they untied Kirklegendtwo and Kinginaaa proceeded to gain points in case someone else tied so they could take 10th but no one did.. I saw someone posted about a warrior doing this on LB as well and wanted to bring this to attention, and how we got screwed out of top prize because they were greedy.. Is there anything you guys can do for us?

Sincerely The mighty sorcerer, Saaul

Kakashis
08-22-2015, 08:27 PM
Dev please look at this and sort this for me and other players these players screwed out of top 10 eggs.

I didn't participate in the ursoth event last year so I did this hear.. I decided that I was going to go for top 25 for the banner.. About a week into the event I was close to getting top 10 so I kept going, eventually getting top 10 for about a day or so.. Well speed up to about 2 days ago 8.19.2015 I had roughly 82k points and only needed 8k to catch up to top 10.. Rank 10 player was Azaskeazit.. I had messaged him asking if he could tie with rank 9 player Ndeng.. This morning around 1am or so he had tied with him.. Now that made my rank go to rank 10.. There were 4 players tied for 7th.. Chutie, Xcosider, Cxty & Whoooooops.. Them tying made me get rank 10 along with 2 other players I tied with, their names are Kirklegendtwo and Kinginaaa.. We all tied with 86,932 points.. Well about an hour before event close Cxty and Whoooooops untied with the other 2 players for 7th place making us drop out of 10th place.. After this occurred I had message Chutie asking why they did that, his response was basically saying we didn't deserve it because we didn't tie with them, and they said they weren't going to allow anyone the egg unless they had over 100,000 points, pretty much controlling who got the egg and who didn't.. Which is not fair at all.. The 3 of us that tied for 10th did work hard, I put in 12-15 hours a day grinding energy runs, portal runs, not having a team like them and just getting random people to run with.. The 3 of us did deserve top 10, played all night to catch up and to tie, and an hour before event end they untie to screw us out of that? I know it's a competition but that was just cruel, no one else behind us was gonna have enough time to catch up or tie so we had everything set for event end, all they had to do was wait for the time to run out.. Kirklegendtwo & kinginaaa had messaged whoooooops and he told them the same thing Chutie told me, how they weren't going to allow anyone under 100,000 points get the top prize. After they untied Kirklegendtwo and Kinginaaa proceeded to gain points in case someone else tied so they could take 10th but no one did.. I saw someone posted about a warrior doing this on LB as well and wanted to bring this to attention, and how we got screwed out of top prize because they were greedy.. Is there anything you guys can do for us?

Honestly tying shouldn't even be allowed and it's more of an exploit than how it actually is. Sorry to hear that this happened though after agreeing upon it. I don't think devs will hand out more

zerofort
08-22-2015, 10:16 PM
Yea man that most of hurt breaking a agreement at last min is grimy stuff, but thats why alot of ppl dont even bother with lb cuz of things like that. Sts wont bable to give you an egg but wish u luck in future man ohhch that realy was harsh my heart goes out to you

Runel Joseph Ruiz
08-22-2015, 10:48 PM
that is why i have trust issues lol. i almost drop out from top 25 because of untying the lb top 10. But i grind up to make sure ill take the banner spot, and finally i got to 24th spot. So i guess its all about patience and farming, i feel bad for you for not making it to top 10.

Kalahesi
08-23-2015, 01:33 AM

Yep people are like that, sorry about your misfortune man but don't worry bro, karma always comes back around!

Golem
08-23-2015, 05:29 AM
For once, Golem actually made a non-troll thread. His gripe was legitimate. The banners are now being distributed to all of the leaderboard winners.

Lol its some kids opnion troll or not troll:) ppl got different opnions try respect everyone and act like adults do:) this is for everyone who not respect other:) ty.

lucaskane2480
08-23-2015, 01:57 PM
I honestly doubt you played 10-12 hours everyday for top 10 but ya, I saw what happened. You guys were all tied at 86k and like 4-5 hours before update I tried to push 10k points to reach you 3. Saw what happened between the rank 7s I guess there is nothing you can do about it. Tbh don't try tieing for top 10, its a dog eat dog world out there.

The only event Ive managed to finish top 10 is gauntlet and that's because noone ever bothers running for it.
Well I grinded 10-12 hours, some times more a day running random energy runs after the update came where you couldn't find portals off mobs in astral tower anymore.. Before that I would find random people and do the 1 food 7 runs thing(we all took turns using food) and I've met some awesome people from it.. Also ran with deathcritzz and jennierz for a whole night and they helped me gain about 12k-15k points.. but yeah after the update I went to cs and bought about 5m worth of energy kits and farmed about 5k points in 10 hours every day for 5 days. And yeah I saw you got to 80k points after the event.. Wasn't enough time for you to catch up still so cxty and whoooooops should have just kept the lb the way it was.. No they had to control it and be greedy and tell people who can and cannot get the top prize, which is really scummy if you ask me.. They took it away from 2 other players as well, because we didn't get 100k points? Really.. Also azaskeazit ran for 20 hours non stop to get from 88k-110k to tie with ndeng so WE could all tie for 10th..

lucaskane2480
08-23-2015, 02:06 PM
And now the banner for top 25 is completely useless, now that everyone who is on lb is getting it.. So the top 25 people spent all that gold and now the people who have 32k+ points get a banner? I spent 5-6m gold getting top 25 and being screwed out of top 10 for a banner I could have gotten for just getting top 50? That's ridiculous.

Farmingizhard
08-23-2015, 06:45 PM
And now the banner for top 25 is completely useless, now that everyone who is on lb is getting it.. So the top 25 people spent all that gold and now the people who have 32k+ points get a banner? I spent 5-6m gold getting top 25 and being screwed out of top 10 for a banner I could have gotten for just getting top 50? That's ridiculous.

Everyone on leader board is getting banner? Since when

lucaskane2480
08-23-2015, 08:37 PM
Everyone on leader board is getting banner? Since when

Read the developer's post above..

Alhuntrazeck
08-23-2015, 08:43 PM
Tying should not be allowed. It's cheap and makes issues like the above. The same sort of silly drama occurs every time there's a pet awarded in the LB.

Just don't allow tying... Base it on some other factor as well such as PvE kills like the top players LB.

lucaskane2480
08-23-2015, 09:40 PM
Tying should not be allowed. It's cheap and makes issues like the above. The same sort of silly drama occurs every time there's a pet awarded in the LB.

Just don't allow tying... Base it on some other factor as well such as PvE kills like the top players LB.

So you're saying to make players control the leaderboard even more? Not everyone has 700k+ kills.. Players should just be loyal and stick to their word, not be disloyal and greedy..

Candylicks
08-23-2015, 10:10 PM
Yeah the tie thing...

They should just give it to the top ten even if it shakes out not to be places 1-10

Funny we always find a way to turn sts on their heads with this stuff.

Sorry to the guy who got cut out, that happens every single time btw. Don't depend on others to get you in.

lucaskane2480
08-23-2015, 11:29 PM
He didn't say everyone is getting a banner he said everyone who should have gotten a banner is getting one, which could mean either 25 or 50.

Most likely everyone will get it.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
08-24-2015, 02:51 AM
lmao its only top 25 that will get it ofcourse. as what stated by the one who makes this thread.

extrapayah
08-25-2015, 02:50 AM

agree, but the easiest and the fairest factor would be time, so the first one reached a certain score is on higher priority, imho it is better than pve kills, or higher tier boss killed count

leoakre
08-26-2015, 07:41 AM
Poor Alhun....

He was citing pve kills to be a determining factor in event leader boards as an example, not a requirement or rule to control the winning positions.

Misunderstood, misinterpreted and misread ...

Great idea Alhun :)

The number of higher level boss kills sounds good too as a determine factor.

Dex Scene
08-26-2015, 08:04 AM
agree, but the easiest and the fairest factor would be time, so the first one reached a certain score is on higher priority, imho it is better than pve kills, or higher tier boss killed count
My thoughts exactly.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Bunny♥
08-26-2015, 09:45 AM

excuse me? As one of the mages whom you mentioned, its a bit odd to call us GREEDY! You have no idea how generous we are at that point when we decided to tie even these people didnt approach us, and yes! we don't know them either! And why are you crying about breaking the tie? You think you deserve it? Hell no, you stopped on the 2nd week and claimed you are not interested with the egg anymore. Its like 5 mages passed you last day of the event and blame us that you lost an egg? Like seriously, you didn't put an effort to it. In other side, me and the other 3 mages seen the hard work of the lower point mages and they indeed deserve an egg. We tied for them, not for you! - who stopped running on the second week of the event. Who are we gonna blame here? are we gonna point out fingers?

Secondly, you NEVER approach any of us! So don't point fingers here cause you have no rights to do so. You approached chutie on the first week to tie but that was way way early and you got left behind.

Lastly, I've read all the comments and I LOL'D at those who reacted yet has no idea what is really going on. Ok, lemme tell you something, I have lost an sns egg last ursoth event due to breaking ties, yes rogues kicked me out last minute but I am in a different situation as you, Sauul. I didn't and haven't stopped running from the event till the last minute of it, unlike on your part, who grind WT4 all week on the 2nd week of the event. LOL!

Its not just 1 mage who decided but all of us agreed to break the tie, so no oh!

I am greatly shocked upon seeing this post, me and the other 3 mages are expecting a "THANK YOU" to those whom we gave spots for top 10 but we didn't received any! And instead this post that made me wanna @#!@$$ my pants.

edit: I wanna have a great shout out for those rogues and tanks out there who never stopped running! @Leoakre, you indeed deserved an egg!

Bunny♥
08-26-2015, 09:48 AM
Yea man that most of hurt breaking a agreement at last min is grimy stuff

funny thing is, we have no agreements at all, LOL.

whoooooops
08-27-2015, 02:51 PM

Lol saaul, u didnt even speak to me!!! We didnt have any agreement or whatever ,so pls ...wow...just wow...

Jacinth Jay Geralla
08-27-2015, 05:29 PM
Seriously this event is a JOKE

Sorcerie
08-28-2015, 11:49 AM

Sincerely The mighty sorcerer, SaaulCongratulations, you've been a victim of leader board tie control. I knew something like this would happen eventually considering that everyone and their mother knows how to manipulate the event leader boards for ties now. I feel for you man, but so long as there are people with more plat, more gold, and better connections than you this is a very likely possibility. So for future reference, earn your place on the board in position that you know for certain will not be taken down so easily, and just don't agree to tie. It's all too easy to change one's mind when it's a matter of a few points to get what you want, even more so when so many others are involved.

Sad thing is, it's probably gonna keep happening...