PDA

View Full Version : Another Sewer Quest Glitch (es)

Duped
05-04-2011, 06:24 PM
I cannot unlock the daily: Bandit King and Queen quest on my 52 bird.

I understand you have to finish most other quests before you can see that quest, but I have completed all available ones (I already unlocked this quest with my bear and Mage).

Just so you don't think I'm crazy, my last quest was Noodles, and I've unlocked (and completed) all the other four dailys.

Also, after completing the contamination protocol quest in Noxious Times, it still keeps a yellow ! on top of the guy next day you come (or next time). The quest is then offered again, and almost every player I've seen has accepted the quest, and not just used the "activate decontamination procedure" button below. Problem there is once you've accepted the quest, I don't believe you can select the initiate button again.

Thanks!

Edit: The problem was solved... somehow

Ayrilana
05-05-2011, 12:29 AM
You have do all of the quests to defeat the five bosses in order to get it. Are you sure there's none left?

Duped
05-05-2011, 11:46 AM
I tried to make that clear in my first post, but yes :) No other quests are even available in sewers to me now.

Ayrilana
05-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Not sure then. My other character didn't have a quest available from Lilly. I made sure before I turned in the last boss quest. The second I turned it in she had a quest. I had also hit 19 quests and this doesn't include any of the dailies or the last bounty.

Fyrce
05-05-2011, 04:35 PM
On the contamination protocol, if you've completed it and then accidentally accept it again (thus removing the initiation button), just abandon it. You should be able to choose initiate decontamination.

(This is how it used to work)

Duped
05-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Fyrce, I agree, and I try to tell people to do this, but I guess it's just to complicated for them? I have no idea. Also, as weird as this is, I went back into Much Hovel and Lily had the grey question mark over her head. When I checked my quest log, it was in there? I am positive I ran all over and had no more question marks, but whatever! It's there now, so nevermind.

Valsacar
06-12-2011, 07:42 AM
Ok, what am I missing... I've done all the dailies, map says 21/30 completed... but no one is offering me any quests, no ! or ? on anyone...

Ayrilana
06-12-2011, 11:38 PM
Ok, what am I missing... I've done all the dailies, map says 21/30 completed... but no one is offering me any quests, no ! or ? on anyone...

There's a quest guide in the Player's Guide section of these forums. Check and make sure that you've completed all of the quests. Three of them require you to be level 56 and four of them are not available.

Valsacar
06-13-2011, 06:57 AM
There's a quest guide in the Player's Guide section of these forums. Check and make sure that you've completed all of the quests. Three of them require you to be level 56 and four of them are not available.

I was referring to what I was missing for the quest the OP was speaking of, I've checked the lists and pretty sure I've done all that I can... of course, since we don't have any completed quest log I can't be sure. No one is offering me anything (lvl 55), so I'm a bit confused on what I'm missing.

Never mind, apparently I missed one of the gobbie ones and forgot to check there.