08-21-2015, 05:26 PM
Yoooo! Yeeeeaaah! Woooohooo!

noobseller
08-22-2015, 05:08 AM
Ok here is ur :banana:

U sounded like a monkey who wanted a banana :>

pactwjrbr
09-11-2015, 01:09 PM
lweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel...

Dimitrian
09-11-2015, 03:17 PM
All we know about "The King Awakens" event:
-it's called "The King Awakens"
-it's about Northal (nice name...)
-it's a community goal event
-new arcane pet!
-it will have some kind of "jewel system" for weapons (like if you get 3 common weapons,you can craft a rare weapon,and if you get 3 rare weapons,you can craft an epic weapon,and so on)

What do i hope about this event?
-i hope that stampy will do something to affect Nekro's shield, i really got tired of him (i mean he's so first-half of 2015 ughh)
-since it is a community goal event it must open the gateway to something (i think there will be two more maps,or a temporary dungeon,like in the lovecraft event)
-awesome rewards (something that was missing in ursoth event...sorry but i really felt like i had to say this)
-a banner based on the Ren'gol clan's (i really want this,it looks awesome)
-more gnomes!
-buff the warriors...please...

Andrisber
09-11-2015, 03:39 PM
-new arcane pet!
-it will have some kind of "jewel system" for weapons (like if you get 3 common weapons,you can craft a rare weapon,and if you get 3 rare weapons,you can craft an epic weapon,and so on)

-i hope that stampy will do something to affect Nekro's shield, i really got tired of him (i mean he's so first-half of 2015 ughh)
-since it is a community goal event it must open the gateway to something (i think there will be two more maps,or a temporary dungeon,like in the lovecraft event)
-awesome rewards (something that was missing in ursoth event...sorry but i really felt like i had to say this)
-more gnomes!

Waiting for a warrior buff is just like waiting for Half-Life 3.

Dimitrian
09-11-2015, 03:39 PM
It will come at some point...

Ebezaanec
09-11-2015, 06:08 PM

It will come at some point...

Valve can't count to three...

Edward Coug
09-11-2015, 06:29 PM
Valve can't count to three...

But Left 4 Dead...

Oh.

Dimitrian
09-11-2015, 11:41 PM
Well that hype was for nothing,sts forgot about teaser friday.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Magemagix
09-12-2015, 06:04 AM
-new arcane pet!

-more gnomes!

Nw price of copper chest will increase XD

Runel Joseph Ruiz
09-12-2015, 06:26 AM
R.I.P teaser friday.