PDA

View Full Version : Teaser Friday | Mythic Gear Stats!

Remiem
08-21-2015, 05:42 PM

We teased the look of this awesome new armor set back when we were prepping for the Ren'gol expansion, but the question on everyone's minds is: What about the stats?!

Well, here's your first look at the stats for the Mythic Glintstone sets.

But these sets don't offer just stats. There's another bonus that comes to all of those who are able to complete their whole 4 piece set. A set bonus!

For Warriors:
Handful of Axes - Axe Throw now hits up to 3 enemies.

For Sorcerers:
Lightning Strike Multiplicity - Lightning Strike now has a 20% chance to cast a free lightning strike.

For Rogues:
Lockdown - The Net Retraction upgrade for Entangling Trap now has a 100% chance to pull in enemies and also stuns them for 4s

And, the set bonus wouldn't be complete without a shiny ground effect.

The Mythic Glintstone set will come as a part of the Ren'gol Elite Content soon.

Soulic
08-21-2015, 05:44 PM
First

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

butterspar
08-21-2015, 05:45 PM

mesalin
08-21-2015, 05:47 PM
Hmmm sound nice

<Forgiveness>

Jexetta
08-21-2015, 05:48 PM
Axe throw hits 3!?

And then.... PvP was never again the same lmao

Candylicks
Hm okay are the set bonuses up for any sort of input?

diimitrii
Mage set may look more like comando vest..with this colors..more filled up cuse this imo doesn't look to good..but thx anyway :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Azefiokall
08-21-2015, 05:50 PM
1 question how to get them? By locked/hunting? Hope i got answer :p

Candylicks
Because net retraction doesn't work in PvP but now wars can throw 3 axes???

How is that fair at all??

Remiem
Hm okay are the set bonuses up for any sort of input?

Constructive feedback is always encouraged.

Candylicks
08-21-2015, 05:52 PM

Net retraction-

You made Garetta filled with stuns we are all using razor not traps for the most part. Then the set bonus is with a skill that we aren't using and doesn't even help in PvP? Would like to see if there would be options here....

Great if we use traps and they retract but hey we are stunned the whole time so.... not like we can attack the mobs anyways!

Ardbeg
08-21-2015, 05:58 PM
Because net retraction doesn't work in PvP but now wars can throw 3 axes???

How is that fair at all??

a strong debuff skill well above pet range in pve is long overdue to bring tanks back. the pvp side should be double checked however. feebling, -25% armor and a chance to stun 3/5 enemies might be a tad too much....

Spell
08-21-2015, 06:00 PM
I love the direction u guys are going with gear adding skill perks!
The sorcerers upgrade should be 75% to hit mutiple enemies! Always loved seeing sorc lightning rain from the heavens!
Warror set should have 25% jug COOL DOWN,or 150 armor added to jug.im a mage and have low crit,imo, but still can break a tanks jug....that isnt balance....
Rogue traps are good now *_* happy with that.

Seems these sets are gunna be awesome for pure pve =]

Still looks like the arc ring/planar pendant combo will still hold strong for pvp.

warriorromio
08-21-2015, 06:04 PM
1 q. Is axe damage multiply to 3 if we are in 1vs1 map....
I mean if we do 800 skill damage if we are in 1v1 mood then it will deal 2.4k damage or damage will remain same?.

warriorromio
08-21-2015, 06:07 PM
Btw more then 2 years of playing al i saw warriors got buffed first time...
Rouges stay calm and ready to pack your gears tanks are comming...
1 pull in a clash and dps can kill the 1-2 of other partys players...
with a single axe throw...

Motherless_Child
08-21-2015, 06:07 PM
Sorcerer only has a %20 chance to cast free lightning strike but warrior gets 3 axe throw and rogue gets %100 chance to pull in enemies as upgrades????

Doesn't sound right.... After completing all 4 glintstone pieces (which will be very difficult I assume) the mages need MUCH more than a %20 chance to cast an extra lightning strike... This is not right..... Should be at least %75 chance to cast free lightning strike... And the mage's mythic looks a bit comedic, but a vanity can be work over that so no biggie.. But that %20 chance to cast free lightning after going through all of that to get all 4 mythic pieces needs to be tweaked to a higher percentage chance... %20 chance to a free lightning strike sounds a bit more suitable for something equivalent to completing the 4 piece orcslaying quests.... Please consider raising the percentage chance of getting the free lightning strike.... %75-%100 sounds more appropriate.

warriorromio
08-21-2015, 06:10 PM
May be can still canuse there arcane rings and pendent cause usssing them is more better then using set bonous

Candylicks
08-21-2015, 06:10 PM
Btw more then 2 years of playing al i saw warriors got buffed first time...
Rouges stay calm and ready to pack your gears tanks are comming...
1 pull in a clash and dps can kill the 1-2 of other partys players...
with a single axe throw...

Lel. I will net you and your buddies.... OH WAIT retraction doesn't work in PvP!

Nice thought though.

Oursizes
08-21-2015, 06:11 PM

Please make the bonuses such as axe hitting 3 and sorc lightning and such only in pve. This will ruin pvp as rogues dont even use traps, basically making us even more useless in pvp. Also as candy said in pve we use razor for stun immunity so we cant use traps without slowing the team down. How about giving razor chance for stun per tick? Only pve of course

Ardbeg
08-21-2015, 06:12 PM
Warror set should have 25% jug COOL DOWN,or 150 armor added to jug.im a mage and have low crit,imo, but still can break a tanks jug....that isnt balance....

while i agree with you, fixing jug shouldn' t be a set bonus. i love the focus on pve skills (3x axe throw needs to be looked at at the pvp side) so you get good pve times if you actually pve to get the gear (that depends on the distribution system of course) but yes, this is a great step in the right direction.

Xorrior
08-21-2015, 06:14 PM
I love net retraction anyway and now a possible 100% pull with stun O.O

I'm in love with STS.

I see people saying but axe will be op in PvP etc.... So why don't you have two types of set bonus. One gets activated in PvP and the other in PvE. For example if youre in PvE you get that treble axe hit, but in PvP warrior gets something else. Same with rogues and mages. This hopefully keeps the pvpers happy kinda.

I would hate it if net retraction bonus gets taken away on the insistence of the PvP crowd.

Edward Coug
08-21-2015, 06:16 PM
Net retraction-

You made Garetta filled with stuns we are all using razor not traps for the most part. Then the set bonus is with a skill that we aren't using and doesn't even help in PvP? Would like to see if there would be options here....

Great if we use traps and they retract but hey we are stunned the whole time so.... not like we can attack the mobs anyways!

Unless you have Nekro. Then, this could be pretty cool. This would speed up runs even more because you'd be able to get all the enemies consistently clustered together. I actually think this could be OP.

Worthless in PvP, though.

Titanium
08-21-2015, 06:23 PM
My dream was to use traps in PvP. Now I can catch bears.... finally !

Madnex
08-21-2015, 06:24 PM
Edit: Axe will hit up to three targets, meaning that if there are three targets in range it'll throw three, if two, two and if a single target, just one.

Refer to this thread for details:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?258603-Lightning-Strike-Multiplicity

As for sorcerer and rogue, they get the second and third place in skill perks' usefulness.
-Net retraction was great until RenGol maps - bunching high importance targets like shaman healers and shield buff orcs and orc brutes (all of which we're supposed to single out and kill first) with the rest of the mobs is plain unwise and definitely not practical.

-In that sense, 20% chance for double lighting is not too bad; nothing that will disrupt balance in pve/pvp while giving a seemingly small but considerable damage assistance. Again, neither of the DPS extras are game changers.

Taking a look at the stats, the armor and helmet have been stripped off of their crit so anyone looking to combine arcane ring and planar pendant with the new set is looking at a serious jump down on crit. Damage on armor/helm is the same or less than imbued too.

I don't see myself rushing for this set so at least I hope the loot is decent.

Diggdugg
If the expansion needed razor for rogues and nobody used net anyway why put net as a bonus skill, I agree that it's useless because the maps stun the players more often than we can stun them, so it defeats the purpose of adding it as a bonus. Please look at it again

Jazzi
Seems semi legit. Take a closer look, make some calculations and u will know why ;)

Candylicks
08-21-2015, 06:25 PM
Unless you have Nekro. Then, this could be pretty cool. This would speed up runs even more because you'd be able to get all the enemies consistently clustered together. I actually think this could be OP.

In my guild. Not a single and I mean single rogue users traps in Garetta. None of us. Why? Because it's stun stun stun and we use razor so we can actually move.

I am not seeing how cool this bonus is when it procs because I'll be bent over in stun during the length of it anyway.

'hey my bonus proc oh darn I'm bent over can't attack anyways. '

Not seeing it. Sorry.

Azefiokall
08-21-2015, 06:29 PM
I love net retraction anyway and now a possible 100% pull with stun O.O

I'm in love with STS.

I see people saying but axe will be op in PvP etc.... So why don't you have two types of set bonus. One gets activated in PvP and the other in PvE. For example if youre in PvE you get that treble axe hit, but in PvP warrior gets something else. Same with rogues and mages. This hopefully keeps the pvpers happy kinda.

I would hate it if net retraction bonus gets taken away on the insistence of the PvP crowd.

I agree with u tbh different bonus for pve/pvp would be great

Ravager
08-21-2015, 06:32 PM
Rogue with 100% pull in elite PvE and sns seems too good...

Zeus
08-21-2015, 06:34 PM

All other classes get a huge boost in damage and a skill that works both in PvE and PvP, however rogue set gets a PvE skill. Giving sorcerers a 20% chance for lightning to hit again is like giving rogues two aimed shots. I highly suggest developers look over rogue bonus and give it something more worthwhile. After buff after buff, rogues are no longer the OP class in quite a few scenarios. In fact, sorcerers usually are. So please, look this over.

Thank you!

warriorromio
08-21-2015, 06:35 PM
Net retraction-

Lol first of all
most of the players...
Who run rengole for mythic armors they will not have new mythic armors first...
Lol and and it will take arround 3-4 month for getting this armor for a normal user..
Untill you have 60-100m you can get them..
In 2-3 days...
And just give me a answer candy
now fays you can see 2+ nekro users in a random rengok normal map..
So 1st of all..
Stop crying ..
Then check the fourms from how many years we tanks are making threads for getting buff..
And its not even a skilll buff its only happend when you have the whole set..
And that set is not usable in pve for tanks..
I will use my arcane ring and planer ammulet in pve cause of large health bonous...and armor bonous..
So you have a better pve set bonous and tanks have better pvp set bonous..
In 1v1 you are still op...
But if we have ..
Damage multiplyer of axe for single target to 3 like
Axe skill damage is if 800 then it will give 2.4k damage if it hit single target..
That will be op but 1v1 if not then we dont have any good buff too..

Zeus
08-21-2015, 06:40 PM
Why the sorcerer one will be ridiculous, with a certain upgrade:

As we all know, there's an upgrade if lightning kills an enemy, it has a chance for multiple lightning bolts to occur. Multiply this with the bonus (& if it loops, let's hope it doesn't...), dear Lord...I'll make a sorcerer.

Kakashis
08-21-2015, 06:41 PM
Well the age of rogues are over. 3 rogues gang up one warrior, one axe throw will feeble/chain them all in! Sorc comes in for the super lightening finisher!

Oursizes
08-21-2015, 06:41 PM
All other classes get a huge boost in damage and a skill that works both in PvE and PvP, however rogue set gets a PvE skill. Giving sorcerers a 20% chance for lightning to hit again is like giving rogues two aimed shots. I highly suggest developers look over rogue bonus and give it something more worthwhile. After buff after buff, rogues are no longer the OP class in quite a few scenarios. In fact, sorcerers usually are. So please, look this over.

Thank you!

Yes please! Now I always see rogues being switched out for mages. In a full dps clash earlier today we had 5 rogues and they had 2 mages 3 rogues. 3 of our rogues were switched out for mages... We dont need another robhawk saying to buff mages over and over. I mean rogues have gotten nerfed in pvp and this set doesnt give anything in pvp. And now sorcerer gets 2 lightnings? Zzz.. If they are gonna apply thede bonuses then at the very least they should be only for pve, so pvp is not effected by a guild(everyone knows) stacking 4-5 tanks... Also the rogue traps are practically useless in rengol maps since we will be stunned the whole time if we use them. If we have to get rid of either aim nox or pierce we're practically useless as it will take us forever and an extra lifetime to kill one mob.. Sts please reconsider this before launching the new sets..

warriorromio
08-21-2015, 06:45 PM
And look at the combos you can you now...
I mean with these skills rouge can complet map more faster then ever...
Use trap..
Use toor 1 nekro and 3 toor rouge party will be op again..
I mean use nekro go near to the mobs and ise trap and pull them then use 3 toors..
Lol mobs willl clean out of the map too faster then ever..
I mean what else do you want...
I mean they made tou more op in pve tanks are still same in 1v1 and in pve too..
Cause in new maps if we pull any 3 mob it willl they will get reset most of the times.. so this skill is not that good...
Its only good against 3rd rengol bosss.
Cause of mob spawn...
About clashes its a bit op skill..
But good cause...
Mages got equilent heal as us so we deserv a that kind of clash skill..
That upgread tanks a bit...
M happy with all bonous good for pve or for pvp clash/1v1
Tanks-clash
Rouges-pve
Mages-1v1..

Azefiokall
08-21-2015, 06:47 PM
@.@ wow guys u serious? mages now r useless in bast we got curse now curse is very bery useless in endgame ofc light ice gale fb shield heal these our skills and we die too .-. And rogue keep complaning that we got buffed rogue got razor/aim/heal/pierce these three skills for both pve/pvp but mages/tanks need many skills and many switches ofc i am talking about the pvp and for mages sts can u give mage new skill? Lol normal mages r sqashy in pvp atm

Kingofninjas
08-21-2015, 06:48 PM
I know for a fact that I will not want the ring or amulet, so PLEASE let us pick which quest we want instead if making us go in order of helm, jewellery, armor like the orcslaying set. It is just unnecessary time and cost for me that I do not wish to deal with.

Ardbeg
08-21-2015, 06:50 PM
classes should have trade offs.
gear sets should have trade offs.
that s the point of any rpg to make hard choices and excell with a unique style.
i love how stg moves in that direction now and goes for diversity in gear instead of just replacing old op with new op, we had that for far too long.
yes balance breakers need to be inspected but on the other hand fair trade offs should be accepted too as part of the fun.

Zeus
08-21-2015, 06:53 PM
@.@ wow guys u serious? mages now r useless in bast we got curse now curse is very bery useless in endgame ofc light ice gale fb shield heal these our skills and we die too .-. And rogue keep complaning that we got buffed rogue got razor/aim/heal/pierce these three skills for both pve/pvp but mages/tanks need many skills and many switches ofc i am talking about the pvp and for mages sts can u give mage new skill? Lol normal mages r sqashy in pvp atm

You're not geared, Aze. That's why you face issues.

Candylicks
08-21-2015, 06:57 PM
that s the point of any rpg to make hard choices and excell with a unique style.
i love how stg moves in that direction now and goes for diversity in gear instead of just replacing old op with new op, we had that for far too long.
yes balance breakers need to be inspected but on the other hand fair trade offs should be accepted too as part of the fun.
I do agree with this which is why I also want to know if it's required to complete all 4 pieces here. I can look and say for sure I will not use this whole set and will not like if we are forced to make all 4 pieces like orc slayer.

Edward Coug
08-21-2015, 06:57 PM
If the expansion needed razor for rogues and nobody used net anyway why put net as a bonus skill, I agree that it's useless because the maps stun the players more often than we can stun them, so it defeats the purpose of adding it as a bonus. Please look at it again

I do. Run with another rogue using Nekro. Retracting traps plus stun could be pretty amazing.

Edward Coug
08-21-2015, 07:00 PM
I know for a fact that I will not want the ring or amulet, so PLEASE let us pick which quest we want instead if making us go in order of helm, jewellery, armor like the orcslaying set. It is just unnecessary time and cost for me that I do not wish to deal with.

If the Orcslayer set is any indication, the helmet and armor come first.

EDIT:

Nevermind. Armor was last. Too bad.

Zeus
08-21-2015, 07:00 PM
I do. Run with another rogue using Nekro. Retracting traps plus stun could be pretty amazing.

Traps already stack and pull chance works more often than not for me, it's really not a big upgrade at all and additionally, it's something that would only be useful in PvE. The other classes get something useful for both PvE and PvP. What gives?

Ardbeg
08-21-2015, 07:03 PM
If the Orcslayer set is any indication, the helmet and armor come first.

the orcslayer armor came last....

Jazzi
08-21-2015, 07:03 PM
Traps already stack and pull chance works more often than not for me, it's really not a big upgrade at all and additionally, it's something that would only be useful in PvE. The other classes get something useful for both PvE and PvP. What gives?

4 seconds stun is all i have to say to this. At least from a PvE perspective rogue set bonus is great. While the mage one is the most underwhelming

Azefiokall
08-21-2015, 07:07 PM
You're not geared, Aze. That's why you face issues.

Not just me i saw many geared mages cs geared rogue and still rogues win .-. I am not just talking about my self and u know rogues best for vses and fb don't stun if not charged just gale stun and in past mages use curse to kill mages now curse useless almost every thing make it removed .-.

warriorromio
08-21-2015, 07:07 PM
For pve trap with 4 sec of stunn is too op ..
Cause you can keep all mobs stun all the time...
3 rouges 1 tank
Or 2 rouges 1 tank 1 mage party will be good in new elites..
Look at the bonouses lets respect devs its most balanced
Gear bonous till now...
I mean pve wise its too good. .
And i wana ask 1 q. To most of the pro rouges are commenting here i respect all of you and dont have any offence..
1.q just 1 question..
Do you really think that trap will be the most op skill you ever get in a clash...
I mean common if 1 rouge is ussing trap in your team and wait and try to survive till other teams nekro shield gose down and throw trap on that time..
You get 3-4 seconds in between other player to use nekro again..
10p% pull and 4 sec of stuunn= clear death for the whole team..
Only tanks can survive ..
I mean look at this in that way...

Visiting
08-21-2015, 07:09 PM
Instead of using this set as rogue, I could simply invite a Mage with Whims and it would make for a faster run while still achieving the same thing that this bonus does...

grzena1982
08-21-2015, 07:10 PM
Nothing intresting! I would need to give up on 9 eyes to get 20% chance to do lighting strike. Nahh..

Azefiokall
08-21-2015, 07:13 PM
3 rouges 1 tank
Gear bonous till now...
And i wana ask 1 q. To most of the pro rouges are commenting here i respect all of you and dont have any offence..
1.q just 1 question..
Do you really think that trap will be the most op skill you ever get in a clash...
I mean common if 1 rouge is ussing trap in your team and wait and try to survive till other teams nekro shield gose down and throw trap on that time..

xD if the rogue can be alive then gl and if the opp team nekro shield gone what about the rogue who use trap is the rogue will be not stunned? coze like u know nekro/tanks/rogues/mages can stun enemies soo it is useless

Qamr
08-21-2015, 07:13 PM
I would prefer if the warrior set bonus was applying vengeful blood to all member in the party instead of that Pure PvP upgrade.

but let's just be realistic in here. No one will trade about 1.5k Hp from arcane ring and planar pendent to that

Visiting
08-21-2015, 07:14 PM
3 rouges 1 tank
Gear bonous till now...
1.q just 1 question..

Traps don't pull in PVP, and any skilled player would see the traps and you know, move out of the way and such..
Plus, at endgame, most players will alternate razor shield/arcane shield (depending on class) basically making them immune to all stuns permanently.

Motherless_Child
08-21-2015, 07:21 PM
Another thing I noticed with the new mage mythic robes is the +68 mana.... C'mon, No mage needs that addition because 168 mana is how much mana it costs to cast the LEAST MANA CONSUMING skill (224 the most) and 68 mana is not even half of that (the average lv 46 mage already has 5500-6000 mana)....

I would suggest replacing that +68 mana with some other stat buff.... Adding +68 mana to a mage's stats is like adding +5 to a warrior's health stats.... Pretty useless/unnecessary... Just my opinion.....

Wazakesy
08-21-2015, 07:24 PM
Duh, it still seems like we'll end up using eye gems to get the crit, these sets arent even surpassing the vili mythics for a mage and rogues same...The same prim stats as 50dex as the previous sets, different DMG...duhh i was expecting some much better :/

Shackler
08-21-2015, 07:24 PM
Lol so much rogue whining bc of warrior axe :p were we whining when sts gave you a lot of love all this time? But dw. None of warriors will be using the whole set in pvp. Arcane ring and planar pendant are still better than those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st2die
08-21-2015, 07:26 PM
Good joke.

But can we see the real stats now?

Yes please. Show MYTHIC missing stats. . .

Trojan2100
08-21-2015, 07:29 PM
Warrior set bonus seems ok , boss fight can we hit single target multiple times with axe throw? That would help warrior keep Argro with the boss big time

Zeus
08-21-2015, 07:31 PM
One good thing, at least my eye gems prices will be going up.

machinedog
08-21-2015, 07:33 PM

We teased the look of this awesome new armor set back when we were prepping for the Ren'gol expansion, but the question on everyone's minds is: What about the stats?!

But these sets don't offer just stats. There's another bonus that comes to all of those who are able to complete their whole 4 piece set. A set bonus!

For Warriors:

For Sorcerers:
Lightning Strike Multiplicity - Lightning Strike now has a 20% chance to cast a free lightning strike.

For Rogues:
Lockdown - The Net Retraction upgrade for Entangling Trap now has a 100% chance to pull in enemies and also stuns them for 4s

The Mythic Glintstone set will come as a part of the Ren'gol Elite Content soon.

So this is the only way a warrior can get any kind of buff we have been promised for so long? Honestly I don't think I'm going back to warrior RIP Mac

Oursizes
08-21-2015, 07:33 PM
Lol so much rogue whining bc of warrior axe :p were we whining when sts gave you a lot of love all this time? But dw. None of warriors will be using the whole set in pvp. Arcane ring and planar pendant are still better than those.

Actually you warriors were making multiple threads. And your statement about no warrior ever using the new set in pvp is very false. Magnums will easily stack 5 tanks and all those tanks will use the mythic set to wipe any team. Are you seriously trying to cover up for an op set bonus?

Shackler
08-21-2015, 07:35 PM
Actually you warriors were making multiple threads. And your statement about no warrior ever using the new set in pvp is very false. Magnums will easily stack 5 tanks and all those tanks will use the mythic set to wipe any team. Are you seriously trying to cover up for an op set bonus?

Then good luck to them with their low armors and low hps

Khicho
08-21-2015, 07:44 PM
Are you seriously going to complain about warriors actually getting something useful? Rogues have dominated for to long.

DarrenPR
08-21-2015, 07:48 PM
Can we step back a moment from the set bonus and consider the actual stats of the gear themselves? This gear should be insulted to be called Level 46 "Mythic" - This is HARDLY an upgrade from 36 mythic from seasons ago! 10 levels different should have better stats in my opinion.

EDIT: Let's not even mention the difference between planar pendant and arcane ring vs 46 "Mythic" ring and pendant.

Trojan2100
08-21-2015, 07:51 PM
Sts are good at giving ppl what they have asked for with touch of humor. I remember last year post , many rogue player wanted trap to be 40% or more instead of 20%. Better late than never lol.

Mage set bonus 20% chance is pretty low . 20% was the reason why ppl wanted trap reaction upgrade on rogue . At least make it 40% or 100% . We deserve more since it won't be easy collecting all these ingredients.

sevenpain
08-21-2015, 07:58 PM
Buying rune 100k each

Khicho
08-21-2015, 08:08 PM
STG I really don't understand why you either can not see the significant imbalance related to warrior OR choose to ignore it!!!! This set bonus is nice but it hardly comes close to balancing tanks out to rogues and mages. You did not give set anywhere near enough aromor or hp. It is mind blowing really! Do you as developers actually play the classes? Do you realize that tanks now get owned by mages as well as rogues. Do you listen to your players at all? There are so many people asking for you to take action. Come on already!!!

warriorromio
08-21-2015, 08:08 PM
May be we are all have different..
Openions bout the bonouses the.
Mythic set gives..
But we forgot bout something else..
And that the basic stat of the gears..
They have equilent stat with pink gears..
With a lil bit of boost .
Its same as ussing a pink gear perfect gems and mythic with normal gems.....
I mean where is insane stat boost they are mythic armor.
I mean imuded sets have better stat to other level 41 pink items with same legendary rarity..
And these are mythic sets so if we compare them with level 46 pink items they are with only a bit of boost..
Not insae stat

Alhuntrazeck
08-21-2015, 08:09 PM
Please, do NOT port this into PvP. Take it from me, it will DESTROY balance.

3 ax throws, each dealing a glitched 25% armor reduction... Wow.

Probationer
08-21-2015, 08:15 PM
Please make the bonuses such as axe hitting 3 and sorc lightning and such only in pve. This will ruin pvp as rogues dont even use traps, basically making us even more useless in pvp. Also as candy said in pve we use razor for stun immunity so we cant use traps without slowing the team down. How about giving razor chance for stun per tick? Only pve of course

Keep all the skills how they are, everyone is bias.
All the rogues want the wars nerfed so it's easier for them.
Yet they want there skill set to be changed?

The only point I agree with is higher the %chance of Mage lightning bolt.

Bellaelda
08-21-2015, 09:02 PM
Hmm...

Personally I don't think these stats are worthy of being called lv 46 mythics... Legendary imbued, and mythic planar pendant have better stats in many cases.

I'm concerned with the idea of giving up so much health for this new set... Already hard enough to stay alive, lol... And for only a 20% chance? Hmm... I dunno.

Woundedwarrior
08-21-2015, 09:16 PM
With all honesty, if these stats stay, everybody who is anybody will not use this set. Rogue and mage ring don't even give a damage boost? Hmmmm, I'm pretty sure people would rather have an arcane ring which is much, much better.

Overall dissapointed. Need these to be buffed if anyone will use them.

People have spent over a million gold to buy insignias for the legendary orcslaying gear just to get these "mythics". Lets also not forget the hours spent doing dailies to get the ingots. Please make these new mythics worth the time, money, and effort. Thanks!

extrapayah
08-21-2015, 09:38 PM
thank you, with this stat, there will be no such thing as overgeared (with exception of the help of some gems), then something like one map is too easy for some gear and too hard for others won't exist... but if we are going to be consistent then you should give 5:2 ratio to str/int, dex/int, int/str, and 5:3 to str/dex, dex/str, and int/dex

as for set bonus, mage's is a bit underwhelmed
and mage's helm design should not cover the eyes, hehehe

overall, this is a change that needs to be made...

thank you

debitmandiri
08-21-2015, 09:40 PM
Replacing armor/helm with the new set, as a rogue i think it is a mana-critical nerf, 2points that most important for a rogue. At least give it 2% crit both helm and armor please

frans3q
08-21-2015, 09:45 PM
i dont like the stat for sorcerer eq... lower dex/str (legendary armor of brutality 21 str, and of assault stuff 30 dex) and only a little higher int by few point (1 or 2 from legendary stuff)
not alluring (for me).

Zeus
08-21-2015, 09:50 PM
The stats were supposed to be lesser, but in return we essentially get what is a bonus skill. That's the trade off.

twoxc
08-21-2015, 09:58 PM
What people not realize is this lol. There is NO BONUS unless 4 piece are equipped. For Mage and rogue as of right now looking at the primary stats of ARCANE RING AND ANCIENT PLANAR PENDANT comparing to the MYTHIC RING AND MYTHIC PENDANT, it is without a doubt if you switch from arcane ring and planar pendant to 46 mythic ring and pendant you will minus 400-500 health. On top of that also minus damage as the 46 ring has NO DAMAGE STATS. also without arcane ring is also -170 armor. Which the new 46 helmet and armor will make up for, still That's a huge drop. So in short. You basically GETTING NO ADD ON in stats but also losing health and damage for an extra perk in skill wise.

It's just more option and more variety in equipments and option.

It's basically like playing with a LEPRECHAUN ON xD. Lol

Saiyam
08-21-2015, 09:59 PM
And what to my mythic uller set?
Can you make it tradable?
Sent from my era using Tapatalk

Surajit Babai Yo
08-21-2015, 10:15 PM
I don't see myself using axe throw as I only do pve. I really thought this will be a good opportunity for warriors to step up from the depressing blackhole of outdated skills which gave raw Stat scaling to lower level caps and bring it to percentage buff ( jugg and venge).
Ps-its nowt a buff for wars I know but still would have been nice to see any kind of progress of wars in pve. I hope it someone from sts team replies and assures me that I don't have to switch to mage or Rouge for playing AL with pt
The mythic set looks awesome and nice Stat. Just rethink the bonus Stat of wars. Thanks

Schnitzel
08-21-2015, 10:22 PM

Thank you!

No offense Zeus, but it seems from your post, you give me the feeling that you would want Rogues to be OP versus other classes.

Now obviously, looking at my TDM/CTF KDR, I don't PvP. But I see these "buffs" as more of a way to make PvP a bit towards being fair for the classes; or at least a way for mages and warriors to "catch up" to the rogues, who, from my times playing AL, have always been the OP class, the class that people always favored when creating parties and running maps. Countless times, I've read in chats "One more for [map name] need rogue", and sometimes, "too many mages/warriors. It'll slow us down, we need rogue"

MarandaC
08-21-2015, 10:37 PM
woah, im excited now :D

Magemagix
08-21-2015, 10:49 PM
Soloing wt4 with traps will be faster now :)

Motherless_Child
08-21-2015, 10:59 PM
The stats were supposed to be lesser, but in return we essentially get what is a bonus skill. That's the trade off.

After all that work getting the 4 piece set (2 times... Orcslaying 1st, then the 46 mythics 2nd) i'd say receiving the bonus skill as a trade off is highway robbery....

Ezikelle
08-21-2015, 11:16 PM
Very nice, we like!!!

Bellaelda
08-21-2015, 11:17 PM
What people not realize is this lol. There is NO BONUS unless 4 piece are equipped. For Mage and rogue as of right now looking at the primary stats of ARCANE RING AND ANCIENT PLANAR PENDANT comparing to the MYTHIC RING AND MYTHIC PENDANT, it is without a doubt if you switch from arcane ring and planar pendant to 46 mythic ring and pendant you will minus 400-500 health. On top of that also minus damage as the 46 ring has NO DAMAGE STATS. also without arcane ring is also -170 armor. Which the new 46 helmet and armor will make up for, still That's a huge drop. So in short. You basically GETTING NO ADD ON in stats but also losing health and damage for an extra perk in skill wise.

It's just more option and more variety in equipments and option.

It's basically like playing with a LEPRECHAUN ON xD. Lol

Yup... This ^... Don't think the set bonus is worth losing everything everything else... Unless your just after the vanity aspect of it, lol

Saud
08-21-2015, 11:21 PM
can we stop a sec and look at the REAL STATS!
i mean the stats for mage helmet look like lvl 36 mythic *upgraded*
the lvl 36 mythic helm : 25 dex , 49 int , 2.48% crit , 3.82 damage 350 armor
THE NEW MYTHIC HELM ! : 24 dex , 50 int , 73 health , 7.00 damage , 482 armor
i mean come on ! there's no hugh Difference Between the old one and the new one
who would pay milions to get more damage and armor and health ?
-
the lvl 43 mythic armor is batter than this 46 armor (mage)
-
and the mythic ring for mage don't have damage *_* like really ?
-
and the only thing i like it is the amulet
i think good for who can't craft the lvl 41 pendent
i still use eerie lvl 41 .. it give 500 health and 2.00 crit
-
btw i hope you change the look of mage
if you can cover the body with black ( like war and rogue ) that would be great :)
thanks sts :)
-

the only good thing is that the price of my enc eye will go up hehehehe :D

mmaachilles211
08-21-2015, 11:44 PM
Wow...all I can say is wtf. I understand thst the big pull is the set bonus and it's clearly spelled out in the post that the set just doesn't give bonus stats, it gives a proc but come on. 46 myths that don't even compete with what is already available? I think before any revision is done to this set there needs to be transparency as to what the stats are with the set bonus, not just the proc. Who knows maybe it'll be a bit more comparable to the planar pendent/arcane ring combo. As it is, I don't see myself really having an in treat in this set tbh...

frans3q
08-21-2015, 11:45 PM
so high end sorcerer have to put down arcane ring and planar pendant, lower dex lower str, for a 20% chance free mana lightning.

hmmm.... I cant see how this expensive sets would help in elite maps. at least give sorcerer an area lightning rather than free mana cast. something like the riffle proc, but with full dmg according to skill dmg. 5-10% is good enough trade off (maybe).

and you can make a progressive bonus set
2 pieces 1%
3 pieces 3%
4 pieces 10%

so player can earn the bonus set while progressing the other piece

i wonder how much this mythic set will cost. the complete orcslaying set cost ~3.5mil worth of ingredient and 7-8weeks gameplay.

Prahasit Prahi
08-21-2015, 11:51 PM
I thought set bonus is some kind of stat bonus when we equip all 4 pieces.

nuwar
08-22-2015, 12:20 AM
wow wow wow wow wow

Oursizes
08-22-2015, 12:22 AM
The sets were designed to be able to compete vs ring and pendant but they clearly said ring and pendant when both equipped still better than mythic set.. Its just the "bonus" of the set that has the real issue. @Ruizhe go into an organized clash in ctf and see how many people actually want a rogue.

zerofort
08-22-2015, 12:27 AM
Yea every one knows we need all 4 pieces long ago for bounes . I think sts is try 2 lessen the gear gap with stats and thats fine, but the bounes needs to b worth it. Every one know aswell rouges were op for a long time not so much any more though and dont u derstand why were fighting with eachother. Not one person should b trying to trash another class wars bou es seems cool mages may need a little twek but co e on the rouges? Useing it would mean only having 2 damege skills cuz not like razor dose dam and we need it 2 not b stuned. So u all want the dam class to only use 2 dam skills? Doesnt seem right to me plus who cant stun mobs alrdy? We all can we do t need a bou es to stun for us we all alrdy can. And heres the thing and uk its not right guys rouges is the only class that cant use there bou es in pvp guys we put other classes down jst for are main class to get ahead shouldnt we all want the best for all classes? So pls guys lets all work 2 gether and give real i put with out the fighti g

bhupeshkansal
08-22-2015, 12:43 AM
Yeee now d time is pve pve , first time gonna use these pve skills, d one I never liked traps @@,

twoxc
08-22-2015, 12:49 AM
All I know is lol. I have 5k health 1800 armor And 900 damage as a rogue. This of course come with 11 para. Now let's think for a second if I switch to the 46 mythic set for the bonus lol. This will drop my health down to about 4500. Armor remains the same and damage probably down to 800 Ish cause minus para and the 46 ring has no damage.

Now why exactly would I wanna downgrade? Well I guess for one the BONUS is quite alright for a rogue which let traps 100% instant pull and 4 second stun on mob. It's useful for say to farm lock or of course running weak map elite and setting record xD.

This will probably gonna make sts want to tweak and have a cool down on set bonus. Just a heads up lol. Rogue set bonus is actually the most OVER POWER for pve. Hehe.

For example with instant gear set switching. I can switch to bonus set use traps to pull mobs in and stun 4 second lol then summon sns pool and switch back to main gear and repeat.

So.....

Runel Joseph Ruiz
08-22-2015, 01:04 AM
LMAO rogues at end game are already super op. omg shield plus nekro shield breaks easily just 1 hit by rogue, and you call it unfair? omg

zerofort
08-22-2015, 01:04 AM
Well thats nice for sns users i guess. When im in a pty with a good mage they can usually keep the mobs under control so i dont see giving up a dam attack and stats on armor cuz like most players i have no macros so by the time i switch the mobs would b up and running so thats only op for vry vry small amou t of people. Plus the cd of trps idk im not saying i have the answers but jst seems like a bou es i dont want and no rouge will pvp with it so pvpers will not run new maps no reason for end game pvp rouges

Wazakesy
08-22-2015, 01:05 AM
No offense Zeus, but it seems from your post, you give me the feeling that you would want Rogues to be OP versus other classes.

Now obviously, looking at my TDM/CTF KDR, I don't PvP. But I see these "buffs" as more of a way to make PvP a bit towards being fair for the classes; or at least a way for mages and warriors to "catch up" to the rogues, who, from my times playing AL, have always been the OP class, the class that people always favored when creating parties and running maps. Countless times, I've read in chats "One more for [map name] need rogue", and sometimes, "too many mages/warriors. It'll slow us down, we need rogue"

He is saying the truth - aka the reality. I don't want to be offensive Ruiz, but mages are truly replacing rogues in PvP, Mage stacks + tank clashes have started to become so often that to counter it you'll need to stack tanks + at least 1-2 rogues. And what's the use of having a well full geared rogue when you can have Mages with 900+ dmg, 5k+ HP, and crit being more/on par on rogues?

Fightbeast
08-22-2015, 01:23 AM

1st run PvP maps and check which class is OP there.
2nd about running maps, mobs get scaled whenever a higher armor or HP character enters the map. So the "need more rouge" is because of that. Buffing the axe throw skill won't change that.
Yes, the buffs may bring a new environment into the PvE scenario. Classes become more useful but the opposite shines on the PvP arena. Warriors are OP there. And the ones complaining about one hit two hit kills from rouges; well that's to be expected if you run PvP under geared.
Rouges got a dmg nerf. They get a skill buff which is not useful in PvP. And then people still complaining that rouges are the best.
I for myself run all three classes and feel atm that balance among them has still not been achieved.

Wazakesy
08-22-2015, 01:33 AM
Suggestions:

Mage's Set:
There is no critical stat, mana is useless for mage's considering the STR/DEX/INT attribute points are anyways going into INT/STR, rarely in DEX. Vili's Set gives about ~7.5%+ crit. Remove the Mana from it...Not really worth it. Good DMG, but Vili's set or the armor has 3 Stats. INT, DEX, STR(small amount). Add crit, all the 3 stats of INT, DEX, STR. Armor is OK, why not reduce the DMG to 6.5 or 6.85 and add the rest? Buff the armor slightly so they arent ~that~ squishy.

Rogue's Set:
Meh, Add the dodge & crit as with himingleva has. Where is the proper INT and DEX stat? (silence).

Warrior's Set:
Warriors getting dodge and crit, not so suggestable, but i think i'd suggest a proc that would allow axe to be frequent, so they ~can~ maintain aggro.

Summary:

Useless! :P

They are useless...I think that adding up a bit of other stats in the ring & amulet for all classes (so the poor dudes & lehdays can be upto date-ish), I think a rendtail ring & planar amulet will still rock, but what about those poor people who need to stay below the OP line and farm for their gears? I'm not even saying to make them OP'ier than the current Rends & Planar ammy, just buff em a bit so the not-so-rich buddies can get a chance to grind for them and get some chance to be welcomed in parties?

In terms of the stats, i think i've said a bit of it above, going onto the procs, for a warrior make sure that in PvE it procs good enough (and not disappointing...) and is powerful enough to hold aggro rather than a warrior simply spamming aggro skills 1 by 1. Axe throw is a good idea, just make sure it has a proper range so it doesnt end up too many mobs as you nub devs did with the aiming system. Currently the SKill & auto-attack system is BARRELS/JARS over mobs..............

20% lightning chance, that seems OK to me, how about 25%? At least they can DMG more mobs and at the same time the electric discharge upgrade can function good with this, why not replace it with discharge? o.0 (just a thought, :P)

traps...The stuns in ren'gol maps already lock us to do nothing, replace it with something else please. I would say...how about a...a...a.....(drops the thought)

Just a suggestion...I welcome nab criticism and bla bla bla :P

Maarkus
08-22-2015, 01:36 AM
Hi Remiem,
Thank you for the update.
I just wanna say great direction on the interating a skill upgrade in set bonus, i really didnt expect that comming.
As a 'fix' for the need to rethink the current skill sysytem / adding new skills its and interesting way to do it. I can't judge if it will work but its an out of the box thinking which i appreciate and nice job on that.

My opinion for the new mythic sets on a pure PVE perspective:

1) Stats dont reflect the Mythic Status of the gear thus it will feell like another Legendary set that we can throw in our arsenal for different map situations but since this is the new mythic set which we all have been waiting for i believe it lacks the impact a mythic set should have.

1.1) why are the crit bonus stats not i the helm and armor? Yes this is for warriors but crit dmg is a critical part in PVE specially in stacking the damages dome to keep the threat counter up. Again this does not benefit a warrior wanting to taunt mobs. Like i said before if the taunts do not have a set duration then the damage/dps output of the warrior needs to be high enought to maintain the threat counter of mobs.

Note: yes i am fully aware that this is a warrior class player pushing for DPS stats on warriors but please understand maintaining aggro for PVE mobs depends greatly on Damoge output thus DMG-Crit-DPS is crucial for warriors wanting to hold aggro

2) The set will not benefit warriors in PVE, even with the Axe throw set bonus which is a really bad trade off when u look at the total stat loss with this set.
2.1) having 3additional taunted monsters per 4-6secs is not a giant leap in solving the taunt issue considering with this stats the threat meter will be easily overwritten by the DPS classes in the party. Why not just interage an taunt over time effect as a set bonus for PVE like taunt are automaticaly released per 5-8sec .. Sorry this is a PVE perspective and i know PVP player will suffer as there is no PVP benefit so this is just a suggestion

3) other class set bonus: Im not that familiar with other toons but one thing i can say, as a first impression on the rogue set benefit, if they choose to go for it in PVE, we will see an alienation on warrios in well geared/coordinated rogue parties as basically the new set bonus makes them an even more efficient tank than anywarrior can be again eliminating the need for the warrior in PVE elite runs. All this DPS team needs is one rogue with that set bonus willing to tank while the rest of the DPS toons in the party will go on their usual killing spree.

I hope this helps and thanks for reading

Maarkus

KnowledgeFTW
08-22-2015, 01:43 AM
:banana: :banana:

zerofort
08-22-2015, 01:47 AM
I dont think the stats need to be increased if the stat bou es is good enough. I seem 2 remember for the last year + saying there was to big of a gap between players so sts fixes that now you guys change your mind? Seems jewls will b the deciding factor in the game let it stay like that cuz i thi k these mythics r gona b crazy hard to get and rly i just would want armor and helm but im sure alota players will not bable to get these

KnowledgeFTW
08-22-2015, 01:51 AM
I'm guessing this is more PvE oriented, cause its not that great in PvP.

KnowledgeFTW
08-22-2015, 01:53 AM
The stats don't need to be increased. Skill upgrade is a good idea but the buffs are not that good.

Ravager
08-22-2015, 01:54 AM
Whether you guys decide to keep the way things are or change things, can you post a vid of a warrior pulling 3 enemies with axe throw?

Dex Scene
08-22-2015, 02:52 AM
Sorcerer only has a %20 chance to cast free lightning strike but warrior gets 3 axe throw and rogue gets %100 chance to pull in enemies as upgrades????

Doesn't sound right.... After completing all 4 glintstone pieces (which will be very difficult I assume) the mages need MUCH more than a %20 chance to cast an extra lightning strike... This is not right..... Should be at least %75 chance to cast free lightning strike... And the mage's mythic looks a bit comedic, but a vanity can be work over that so no biggie.. But that %20 chance to cast free lightning after going through all of that to get all 4 mythic pieces needs to be tweaked to a higher percentage chance... %20 chance to a free lightning strike sounds a bit more suitable for something equivalent to completing the 4 piece orcslaying quests.... Please consider raising the percentage chance of getting the free lightning strike.... %75-%100 sounds more appropriate.
20% chance is fine. 100% would be a joke. We dont want mages doing lightning strike one after one having no cooldowns.
20% is pretty good if you ask me.
Rogue's trap have that kinda upgrade and ask them they can drop traps one after one numerous times.

I don't know why mages never get satisfied.
look at this way, the skill bonus helps warriors and mages in PVP. But hey Trap don't work in pvp and Who uses trap in pvp anyway! Who's the one should be complaining you tell me.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Dex Scene
08-22-2015, 02:56 AM

so we need nekro to get benefited from the skill bonus/buff. I wonder why stg didnt think about rogues without nekros.
We are bound to use razor shield (No shield , rather call it just razor. It don't give us any kind of damage reduction anyway lol??) and maybe they should have thought to buff this skill instead of trap which we don't use in pvp aswel.

wizzaq
08-22-2015, 02:59 AM
Wow nice job STS !
So we need to craft all and recipes drops from the new elite bosses ?

Dex Scene
08-22-2015, 03:01 AM
And look at the combos you can you now...
I mean with these skills rouge can complet map more faster then ever...
Use trap..
Use toor 1 nekro and 3 toor rouge party will be op again..
I mean use nekro go near to the mobs and ise trap and pull them then use 3 toors..
Lol mobs willl clean out of the map too faster then ever..
I mean what else do you want...
I mean they made tou more op in pve tanks are still same in 1v1 and in pve too..
Cause in new maps if we pull any 3 mob it willl they will get reset most of the times.. so this skill is not that good...
Its only good against 3rd rengol bosss.
Cause of mob spawn...
About clashes its a bit op skill..
But good cause...
Mages got equilent heal as us so we deserv a that kind of clash skill..
That upgread tanks a bit...
M happy with all bonous good for pve or for pvp clash/1v1
Tanks-clash
Rouges-pve
Mages-1v1..

we don't use trap in new maps or in pvp. And warriors axe throw buff is not good?? what are you trying to tell us buddy?

mesalin
08-22-2015, 03:16 AM
I think Stg should give us chance for upgrade what we want i mean if we don't wanna upgrade ring or amu then just skip quest ... If we need to upgrade like this normerite...then it will be only waste of pots ankhs money...

<Forgiveness>

Dex Scene
Are you seriously going to complain about warriors actually getting something useful? Rogues have dominated for to long.

We don't want warriors to be nerfed. I don't know what made you think that. warriors needed buffs and if you see we always supported warriors getting buffs. what we are saying is Rogues got buff in trap which we don't use in pvp nor in new maps. Read well my mate.

Kalahesi
Stats are bad o.o as a rogue I don't think the stats tradeoff for an extra skill upgrade is anything to shout about, I'd rather stick with the the old gears.

zerofort
08-22-2015, 03:35 AM
Most of us im sure think rouges need new skill bounes so now lets think of some resonable skill boun2s that could replace it. Hmm maybe since razor could be turned into a real shield and reduce damage i would love that. It doesnt hqve 2 be like mages jst some kind of protection. Ik alot of classes think rouges are op but in relity if a rouge dosnt have nekro they are food for the wolfz

Kingofninjas
08-22-2015, 03:43 AM
STG I really don't understand why you either can not see the significant imbalance related to warrior OR choose to ignore it!!!! This set bonus is nice but it hardly comes close to balancing tanks out to rogues and mages. You did not give set anywhere near enough aromor or hp. It is mind blowing really! Do you as developers actually play the classes? Do you realize that tanks now get owned by mages as well as rogues. Do you listen to your players at all? There are so many people asking for you to take action. Come on already!!!

I agree. The tank set needs a blanket *1.5 multiplier on the armor, perhaps at the cost of some damage.

Kingofninjas
08-22-2015, 03:47 AM
I think a decent way to make hp for the depressingly bad stats of this set is +30 int str dex and 5 crit (maybe 350 hp for tanks) as an additional set bonus.

pompous
08-22-2015, 04:04 AM
Lol rogues have 100% chance for 4 seconds. Mage has proc worse than expedition rifle.

Eldorado
08-22-2015, 04:07 AM
Bad stats, but if this is farmable by newbie who cannot run hard maps this is good enough. But it needs a little buff on stats though. The best gear should be the best gear but the gap should not be that far. The huge mistake sts have done is making op gears and gems just to satisfy this community but it creates further drama. I suggest buff the gears perfect for it class and attainable by even newbie by farming but untradeable. Then release a stronger counter part with just a little edge maybe at least 10% is enough. Reading as much, people now are requesting op items on events. I dont blame them though because sts started it and it's bad.

pompous
08-22-2015, 04:19 AM
Bad stats, but if this is farmable by newbie who cannot run hard maps this is good enough. But it needs a little buff on stats though. The best gear should be the best gear but the gap should not be that far. The huge mistake sts have done is making op gears and gems just to satisfy this community but it creates further drama. I suggest buff the gears perfect for it class and attainable by even newbie by farming but untradeable. Then release a stronger counter part with just a little edge maybe at least 10% is enough. Reading as much, people now are requesting op items on events. I dont blame them though because sts started it and it's bad.

I agree with you. They continued down that mistaken path by not making noble chaos jewels better than paras. Or not making a pet better than sns. So here we are in a new expansion with 1 year old items being better than current ones.

To elaborate, when people asked for gear equality, they meant to make mythics slightly better than legendary and arcane slightly better than mythics. Nobody wanted the advancement of the game to be stagnant.

rstilzchen
08-22-2015, 04:53 AM
Hm, my current gear is better than this, but still can be improved. I mean, why I should hunt for this, if I wont use it?

I'm a mage. For me 45% crit better than 35 even with 20% chance to hit again, because I aim with lightning single currently unprotected target, and it's better to hit this target harder, than hit one more target under shield with less damage inflicted to each of them.

Obviously, we sacrifice arcane ring and mythic amulet 41 for this set bonus. That should mean armor and helmet should be any good. But I still prefer old armor and helm with crit stat. Even if ignore rings and amulets, my choice is old gear rather than new.

Maybe it deserves to redistribute crit stat between items, and add some amount of crit to shared pool. Currently, total crit from this set is lower than crit stat of imbued armor, even without gems.

It would be very good step to PvP balance also. That fact that wars so weak in vs, it's another story. But mage can win rogue only if sorc has HIGH amount of crit.
If you will say that main stat for sorc is dps(dmg), I'll say - go to PvP with your damage.
If you will say that those tiny HP and armor increases are very important for sorc, I'll say - go to PvP with your HP and armor.
With existing gear and skills, the only one right build for mage is maxing crit.

Ravager
08-22-2015, 04:55 AM
Well I guess we can pull in 3 mobs since we cant taunt them properly.

illwilly
08-22-2015, 05:49 AM
Hm, my current gear is better than this, but still can be improved. I mean, why I should hunt for this, if I wont use it?

I'm a mage. For me 45% crit better than 35 even with 20% chance to hit again, because I aim with lightning single currently unprotected target, and it's better to hit this target harder, than hit one more target under shield with less damage inflicted to each of them.

Obviously, we sacrifice arcane ring and mythic amulet 41 for this set bonus. That should mean armor and helmet should be any good. But I still prefer old armor and helm with crit stat. Even if ignore rings and amulets, my choice is old gear rather than new.

Maybe it deserves to redistribute crit stat between items, and add some amount of crit to shared pool. Currently, total crit from this set is lower than crit stat of imbued armor, even without gems.

It would be very good step to PvP balance also. That fact that wars so weak in vs, it's another story. But mage can win rogue only if sorc has HIGH amount of crit.
If you will say that main stat for sorc is dps(dmg), I'll say - go to PvP with your damage.
If you will say that those tiny HP and armor increases are very important for sorc, I'll say - go to PvP with your HP and armor.
With existing gear and skills, the only one right build for mage is maxing crit.

I bought slaterrock robe lev43 when this was announced o.o will not give up crit for 20 chance to do 2-3k dmg every 1.5s if timed lightn and not charged! And i charge or upgrades useless... i kindof like what they done though, just hope helmet can be crafted first as its the only one id really want, maby amulet if boored..

Give the set a achivement point or
Better yet:

Give us set bonus as long as set is in inventory!!

David Flores
08-22-2015, 06:22 AM
It look nice thanks STS!

Mucsi
08-22-2015, 06:33 AM
Hope the entalged trap stun won't work also in pvp, if axes too

VenomsChaos
08-22-2015, 07:28 AM
Just looked mage statu. its a joke? i dont think a lvl 46 mage gotta need 67 61 mana from gears.

YOU better change it. Also they are ugly

VenomsChaos
08-22-2015, 08:05 AM

Tbh its the true. a mage need crit in the pvp.
%20 lighting not worth to choice new set, it will weak.
Maybe %50 would work.

Also as Haligali said

thats was a nice good joke, ok we laugh :) can you done your joke and show us real mythics?

%20 lighting with bad statu a bad joke.

67 + 61 mana from helmet amulat can work on rogue but on mage no one need that mana...

Also old mythic looks good. But this mythic really need a vanity to hide. what a ugly looks really ugly.

i am bored from useless items useless pets useless weapons events.

Players waited to long for 46 map, we got 3 useless map.

Players waited event and a useless event.

Players waited new mythics but again useless gears.

Oursizes
08-22-2015, 08:13 AM
The procs are fine, buff the stats so that they are atleast at par with the endgame gear half of the players are running around with.

I don't see why rogues are complaining about the proc, they can still use traps in tombs and a bunch of maps, they might be able to use them in PvP or in glintstone maps but when has a rogue ever used traps in PvP. Mages can't use lightning(proc) in PvP 1v1s or at bosses.

I remember a rogue telling me rogues should be using traps in km3, so its not too bad. To all the rogues complaining about class balance, idk what the hula bula is about. For 3 seasons mages have complained about class balance and now that we finally have it, you want things to go back to being useful in clashes and being on top of the lbr in PvP kills and event lbrs? Nope not right. Be happy that they didn't add debuff removal upgrade on heal.

Edit: class balance in PvP :P

Warriors are already strong in pvp. You want to make them even more op? Instead of 1 person with -25% armor we will have 3/5 of the team with it. Mages can proc that extra lightning in pvp. Thats 2 chances to do solid crits. Also since when did rogues use trap in pvp? They never worked well there. So that argument is invalid.

machinedog
08-22-2015, 08:41 AM
Well I guess we can pull in 3 mobs since we cant taunt them properly.

THIS! I haven't heard anything about better balancing/buffing the warrior class the devs have beeeen saying was going to happen in this expansion. If I use 3 axes, pull 3 mobs, the they run straight to the most crit. Which isn't the tank = dead group

nelson131
08-22-2015, 08:49 AM
well,if these buffs are implemented in pvp, we might as well as remove rogues from clashes. imagine 3 tank constantly using axe and applying feeble debuff that removes all armour buffs and stacks. and mages skill is rather fine....as long as it doesnt loop. rogue skill is op in pve but a complete joke in pvp, cus it doesnt even work!

it seems like sts are making rogues even more op in pve, which is ridiculous, and mages and tanks more op in pvp, which is also ridiculous. it seems like sts are doing the exact opposite of what they need to do, pushing.rogues out of pvp and mages plus tanks out of pve. is this a joke?

Motherless_Child
08-22-2015, 08:55 AM
Just looked mage statu. its a joke? i dont think a lvl 46 mage gotta need 67 61 mana from gears.

YOU better change it. Also they are ugly

Yeah... They can't seem to get a GOOD LOOKING piece of armor for mage, which makes VANITIES almost a NECESSITY.... I also noticed during the elondrian event they had a special "monarch dress" for rogues in addition to the other rogue vanities and mages & warriors were mysteriously left out???... Why only rogues had a special extra vanity??? Mage needs vanities more than rogues and warriors due to mage armors being sooo ugly all the time...

In exchange for the ugliness of the new lv 46 mythic mage armor set there had BETTER be a special extra vanity for mages in the upcoming halloween event... It's only fair....

Zeus
08-22-2015, 09:41 AM

You just said you do not PvP. So, how do you know what to balance if you do not see maxed end game clashes?

Spell
08-22-2015, 10:44 AM
Warriors dont need a third axe....they should get an extended cs range or ignore 40% dmg on VB..heck jug breaks like peper.....might aswell have to break through two sheets xp

Idk bout u guys but the 20% for free light strike sounds a bit low...idk..imo it should be a 50/50 chance to strike multiple enemies on charged light.it would benefit pvp and pve .

Rogue traps are cool with 100% pull but only pve...maybe add a a reflect damage,like the orc kings,Razorshield but just for like the first 3-4seconds .would benefit both pvp nd pve ^.^

Anyways thats my two cents!

Mucsi
08-22-2015, 12:30 PM
You just said you do not PvP. So, how do you know what to balance if you do not see maxed end game clashes?
Maxed clashes? > dps fight.. Just an example why warriors useless in pvp: try aim+priecer combo, after that nekro and again combo.. just guess the result.. One of my reasons why I would stop playing with Warrior, if sts won't do anything about that pvp and pve balance..

Useless wars at pve and pvp both

Oursizes
08-22-2015, 12:40 PM
Maxed clashes? > dps fight.. Just an example why warriors useless in pvp: try aim+priecer combo, after that nekro and again combo.. just guess the result.. One of my reasons why I would stop playing with Warrior, if sts won't do anything about that pvp and pve balance..

Then dont be slow... Even i can 2 combo some warriors if theyre too slow on using horn. Endgame is all about timing and nekros.

zerofort
08-22-2015, 12:42 PM
Wow avikk rely you think there gona alow traps in pvp? U thi k rouges were op b4 all you would have to do is have 4 rouges trap after trap game over bud. Smh think b4 you say so ething like that bud

zerofort
08-22-2015, 12:54 PM
Bud i see you in multiple threads always playing the victim no one said any thing about nerfing war or mage i fact most ppl agree mages need better proc so dont play that poor me game i see you always doing

warriorromio
08-22-2015, 01:00 PM
we don't use trap in new maps or in pvp. And warriors axe throw buff is not good?? what are you trying to tell us buddy?

I know bro trap is a useless skill in pvp..
But hey its gear bonous not a skill any more so it has higher chance to work in pvp i mean what if it gives you same skill works same in pvp too as pve..
Its not skill its a upgraded skill ..that can also work in pvp too...
I mean why most of the rouges are commenting that this is a useless skill bonous..
Its bonous for set so may be it has same chances to work in pvp too as pve..
And it will make rouges more pve orriented..
cause 3 rouges in a party can always keep mobs stunn and kill the with other 3 damage skills..
4 rouges= 16 sec. Of stunn for mobs..
Isnt that op with 100% chance..
I mean mobs cant stunn you if they are stuned by you.. so..
Think bout it first mate...
It will work in pvp or not its a myth but if it work rouges will be most usable class in pvp clashes too..
Now bout warrior..
What we got a skill that pull 3 mobs or players in pvp..
I mean its usefull in pvp but what bout in 1v1 matches and pve..
It will do nothing in pve cause axe have a long cd.. so useless skill in pve..
And for making it more usefull make
It will pull 2 mobs and have 20% less cd that will make it more use full..
Mages.
I didnt get why they are even complaining..
I mean 20 % chances of using a skill again.. i mean its too op in clashes/1v1/pve....
I mean if it luckly work 1 -2 time continously they can take any tank down by just usiing 1 skill..
Just press button 2-3 times ohh where are the tanks and rouges i was fighting with..
Its not balanced in 1v1 tanks and rouges are more nerfed against mages even in clashes and in pve too...
New rengol maps dont have large area..
If a party with 2 neck 2 toor of 4 mages droping clock and raining light can clear the whole map more faster then 4 rouges..
And stats also need a large upgrade it not good to have these stats

Excuses
08-22-2015, 01:01 PM
Warrior need an adjust overall most of its skills, not just as a set bonus..

Jugg and vg should be scaled by level so twink gets weaker and end game gets stronger.
Taunt should work stronger.
Cs should cancel and have longer range.
Axe should debuff more (pve) and pull bosses.
And tanks should dmg more overall in pve too.
Not just for a set bonus, they need an adjust.

Back to subject.
Imo warrior skill is not as great as you imagine too.
We can't pull one person to gang in pvp anymore. When try to pull one mob in elite, it might wake up other mobs too. Honestly don't see what's really good about this.

Mage 20% chance is bit low imo too. Skill itself seems good. Should not be too high too because skill Cd is only 3 sec.

Rogue skill sounds too Op for pve. They won't need any other class again because trap can be out so many with some luck. 4 sec will make mobs forever stunned when rogues time traps well.
Even with stun immune in pvp, if it has chance to stun 4 sec for every sec while it's on, it's gonna be Op like old breeze. They won't even need mage because trap will pull, stun and dot.
We never know how it will actually work before we see it in action tho.

Stat seems bit low as it's called 'mythic'. But that could be pros and cons so I'll leave it as it is.

Caabatric
08-22-2015, 01:37 PM
i am really dissapointed
if you want to give us more choices, release about 5-6 sets with similar stats but different procs, armors that give skill bonuses at a progressing level:
AKA
armor set 1 : gives 10% more chance to crit light
armor ring 1 : gives 2.5% more chance to crit light

In this way, players would choose would they go all out on 1 skill, or would they more balance it out, but lose some strong percentages, or just go for the highest stat build...
Either way, the difference in stats can not be that great....

Spell
08-22-2015, 01:55 PM
Another thing I noticed with the new mage mythic robes is the +68 mana.... C'mon, No mage needs that addition because 168 mana is how much mana it costs to cast the LEAST MANA CONSUMING skill (224 the most) and 68 mana is not even half of that (the average lv 46 mage already has 5500-6000 mana)....

I would suggest replacing that +68 mana with some other stat buff.... Adding +68 mana to a mage's stats is like adding +5 to a warrior's health stats.... Pretty useless/unnecessary... Just my opinion.....
+1 mages really dont need extra mana .-.

zerofort
08-22-2015, 02:01 PM
Caabatric i realy like that idea alot. If traps were to work in pvp that would be a huge mistake by sts i mean huge. But i guess for pve traps will be fine just gona make sure we have nekros in every party i was sort of hopeing for some sort of added protection as a rouge. Also not clear on this can some one pls answer is the 20% lighting strike only after u use lighting strike or any skill you have a chance to get a free lighting strike?

Spell
08-22-2015, 02:11 PM
Caabatric i realy like that idea alot. If traps were to work in pvp that would be a huge mistake by sts i mean huge. But i guess for pve traps will be fine just gona make sure we have nekros in every party i was sort of hopeing for some sort of added protection as a rouge. Also not clear on this can some one pls answer is the 20% lighting strike only after u use lighting strike or any skill you have a chance to get a free lighting strike?

Im assuming its like an automatic cooldown like rogue traps 20% to throw down another trap.

Unless its just free as in...takes no mana to cast your next lightning? Lol if so that is .....

Energizeric
08-22-2015, 02:35 PM
Here are my thoughts:

1) The warrior skill bonus seems like it would be a great advance for warriors in PvE, perhaps making them more useful which has been an issue lately. But perhaps this should only apply to PvE, or maybe the PvP bonus should be a 25% chance for this to happen instead of 100% chance.

2) The rogue skill upgrade is rediculous. Rogues already dominate the timed run leaderboards, and now you are giving them a big upgrade to a PvE skill that will help them run even faster. I'm not sure what a good skill upgrade for them should be, but this is not it. How about something helping their survivability instead of something that further increases their speed and/or damage.

3) The skill bonus for mages sounds pretty decent. If I am understanding this correctly, 1 out of 5 times that you cast lightning strike, you will get 2 lightning strikes? If so, then that is a nice upgrade for sure.

4) I'm not sure about warrior and rogue gear, but the stats for the sorcerer mythic seem to be not very good at all. I think I would probably stick with my Imbued set, arcane ring and level 41 mythic pendant. Plus I already have eye gems on my Imbued, so the expense of upgrading would be to lose those or pay 10m extra for 4 new eye gems. My fear is that if many others feel the same way, then these new mythic items may not have very much demand for them, which will kill interest in the coming season. They need to be good enough so that many elite players want them, or else PvE will be dead this season.

Soundlesskill
08-22-2015, 02:39 PM
That moment when rouges get the PvE upgrade and Sorcs and Warrs get the PvP ones. Tho, pull in PvP is hard CC so that'd be pretty good...

Raregem
08-22-2015, 03:47 PM
After waiting 2 years for a new mythic set I am pretty underwhelmed with the basic stats.

Using the 36 rogue mythic helm as an example: it currently has 26 str and 50 dex while the latest and greatest 46 helm has 24 str and 50 dex.

It just feels like bleh. I was expecting to see some increase as there is a 10 level difference and here we are losing 2 str from the basic stats(I am looking at str,dex,int only not the other factors). This is not exciting.. it doesn't make me want to get back into the game.

I think the stats should be adjusted and raised to feel like level 46 MYTHICS for each class (not just rogue). We are supposed to really work for these mythics and the stats should reflect the work to get them.

Edward Coug
08-22-2015, 04:37 PM
All I know is lol. I have 5k health 1800 armor And 900 damage as a rogue. This of course come with 11 para. Now let's think for a second if I switch to the 46 mythic set for the bonus lol. This will drop my health down to about 4500. Armor remains the same and damage probably down to 800 Ish cause minus para and the 46 ring has no damage.

Now why exactly would I wanna downgrade? Well I guess for one the BONUS is quite alright for a rogue which let traps 100% instant pull and 4 second stun on mob. It's useful for say to farm lock or of course running weak map elite and setting record xD.

This will probably gonna make sts want to tweak and have a cool down on set bonus. Just a heads up lol. Rogue set bonus is actually the most OVER POWER for pve. Hehe.

For example with instant gear set switching. I can switch to bonus set use traps to pull mobs in and stun 4 second lol then summon sns pool and switch back to main gear and repeat.

So.....

This is exactly what I was thinking.

avelinindo
08-22-2015, 05:24 PM
I like this

alexzxc
08-22-2015, 11:15 PM
Good looking, hope best stat gear for this mythic

carmine_blade
08-22-2015, 11:53 PM
I don't use traps, and would prefer a set bonus that didn't involve a skill not everyone uses. Add something related to aimed shot! ;) or, a add a stun immunity for PVE :)

Aldy Rambe
08-23-2015, 01:08 AM
nice job sts

Geuo
08-23-2015, 01:22 AM
Someone said it a while back, but having two different bonuses would solve some of the problems.
In all pvp maps rogues could have an extra hp pack or maybe 2 mana packs, one of the two, random chance between them both. Mages ice could actually freeze enemies like breeze does or maybe an aoe chance on any lightning hit, not just on killing an enemy, to hit 2 other targets. Tanks could have a 50% chance to reduce the cooldown time of jugg or have a 100% chance to stun on axe. (I don't pvp so much anymore, plug in whatever perks you'd like)
In every other map, towns and dailies etc also, rogues could have a snare and bleed or interrupt/short stun on razor, or a pull/stun on sss. Mages could have lightning stun work on bosses, a banish chance on charges lightning (only the initial hit) or give clock a short stun like gloom's aa when it ends, possibly a 50% armor reduction on curse. Tanks could have a 30% chance to lengthen the duration of the shield on HoR to last 6-10 seconds, or have a 100% chance on windmill to pull enemies like traps, or a 30% damage bonus to players affected by rally cry.
Some substantial bonus to warrior in pve may very well solve the problem with tanks being left out of pve nowadays, a 30% dmg bonus or a lengthy protection against damage would mean there's more of a likelihood they'll be included in runs, a problem that has arisen lately. With set bonuses given to skills that aren't cookie cutter aimed nox pierce/fire clock ice/heal cs jugg wm, perhaps it'll provide some variation to the game instead of everyone using essentially the same build.
Not even going to comment on the stats, sts will change them or they won't, either way I'm happy with something new for a change whether they're 'best' or not. (I still switch out the goblin ring and wild amulet sometimes for fun lighting up like a Christmas tree, I couldn't care less about having the most op stats all the time, I like having fun)
Just my 2 cents

Ravager
08-23-2015, 02:58 AM
Axe throw is generally considered a part of the bread and butter build for warrior. Same goes for lightning. For rogue. Traps, not so much. The buff would have to go to nox, aim, razor, packs or pierce but I cant think of a buff that would be good in pvp but at the same time not make rogues more dominant in pvp than they already are. But then again, you would be crazy to sacrifice close to 1000hp to use any of those glintstone sets in pvp.

Mucsi
08-23-2015, 03:38 AM
Then dont be slow... Even i can 2 combo some warriors if theyre too slow on using horn. Endgame is all about timing and nekros.
Yeah.. here is the problem.. war's shouldn't be 2 combo for rogues

VenomsChaos
08-23-2015, 07:40 AM
i think better just say whats better for the classes new myth.

i have every class 46 also every twink class. But i ll tell my thoughs From mage perspective...

1= %20 lighting not worth to drop our statue and efforts. Sure i am not gonna waste time gold for this set.
- a better statu gotta work. So change it.
- %50 would work to but its a bad idea in pvp... better stay %20 with better gear statu.

2= that ugly looks 0-o
- yes change it. i would prefer looks like a naked mage than this set.

3= low statu with a unwanted 67-61 mana on gears. Mage dont need mana.
-change it. Damage crit dodge would better. Atleast a hp. Just not mp.

i think every class player gotta agree this post.

i dont have idea about how it will be warior vs mage with warior proc. Seems to me mage dont have a chance to kill warrior but i cant be sure before see it.

Rogue gotta be OP in pve. Conparing mage %20
- rogue proc OP in pve, no idea in pvp.
- mage %20 good in pvp, almost nothing in pve

RedBite_
08-23-2015, 08:14 AM
looks cool :3

Untung
08-23-2015, 08:57 AM
20% chance lighting strike? That way too low.

Bunny♥
08-23-2015, 09:09 AM
There's another bonus that comes to all of those who are able to complete their whole 4 piece set.

Just wanna know, "able to complete the whole 4 piece" so this means if I complete the 4 piece set , I'll get the bonus even if i don't wear the gears?

Motherless_Child
08-23-2015, 09:16 AM
Just wanna know, "able to complete the whole 4 piece" so this means if I complete the 4 piece set , I'll get the bonus even if i don't wear the gears?

FULL gear set (ALL 4 PIECES) must be equipped to get bonus....... Meaning if you have JUST 1 piece equipped (i.e. just helmet) or you have JUST 3 pieces equipped you DON'T get bonus....

ALL 4 PIECES MUST BE DONNED.......

Motherless_Child
08-23-2015, 09:20 AM
i think better just say whats better for the classes new myth.

i have every class 46 also every twink class. But i ll tell my thoughs From mage perspective...

1= %20 lighting not worth to drop our statue and efforts. Sure i am not gonna waste time gold for this set.
- a better statu gotta work. So change it.
- %50 would work to but its a bad idea in pvp... better stay %20 with better gear statu.

2= that ugly looks 0-o
- yes change it. i would prefer looks like a naked mage than this set.

3= low statu with a unwanted 67-61 mana on gears. Mage dont need mana.
-change it. Damage crit dodge would better. Atleast a hp. Just not mp.

i think every class player gotta agree this post.

i dont have idea about how it will be warior vs mage with warior proc. Seems to me mage dont have a chance to kill warrior but i cant be sure before see it.

Rogue gotta be OP in pve. Conparing mage %20
- rogue proc OP in pve, no idea in pvp.
- mage %20 good in pvp, almost nothing in pve

Yeah... Agreed... That useless mana could have at least been a dodge% or a health amount.... :suspicion:

Oursizes
08-23-2015, 09:24 AM
Axe throw is generally considered a part of the bread and butter build for warrior. Same goes for lightning. For rogue. Traps, not so much. The buff would have to go to nox, aim, razor, packs or pierce but I cant think of a buff that would be good in pvp but at the same time not make rogues more dominant in pvp than they already are. But then again, you would be crazy to sacrifice close to 1000hp to use any of those glintstone sets in pvp.

What about a chance to stun for like 2 seconds per tick on razor? (stun immunity applies of course).

Bunny♥
08-23-2015, 09:50 AM
FULL gear set (ALL 4 PIECES) must be equipped to get bonus....... Meaning if you have JUST 1 piece equipped (i.e. just helmet) or you have JUST 3 pieces equipped you DON'T get bonus....

ALL 4 PIECES MUST BE DONNED.......

Dont need to use caps here, dude. I dont think you get my question.

They stated if the gear is complete, the bonus will follow, so I am wondering if I complete the quest (gears are from quest, fyi) then ill get the bonus without wearing the gears? Since they havent state it that i need to wear it.

P.s: would appreciate mod to answer since a forumer cannot obviously answer my question, LOL.

warriorromio
08-23-2015, 10:25 AM

They stated if the gear is complete, the bonus will follow, so I am wondering if I complete the quest (gears are from quest, fyi) then ill get the bonus without wearing the gears? Since they havent state it that i need to wear it.

P.s: would appreciate mod to answer since a forumer cannot obviously answer my question, LOL.
I wish if you are right..
Cause the half of the problem will solved by only this...
Then we only have to discus bout the bonous skill and basic status of ne mythic sets...
I am ok with the ring and ammulet cause arcane ring is a arcane ring it should be better for atleast 2 seasons..ring deserb to op in this season too..
The planer aammulet was first fully free craftable gear so its also deserv the same to being better then these new ring and ammulet of this seasons...
But armor and helm seriouly need a big upgrade in status...
Cause they only give 300+ more armor and 100+hp then old mythic sets
As a tank this difference is ignorable ..
Need a big boost in hp and armor with basic stat..
I mean atleast 58-60 primarry star.
With 20 to both secondary stat..
With 100 or 150 more armor

warriorromio
08-23-2015, 10:32 AM
Ancient droid gives 100hp and 50 mana
So these new mythic item should give .
150-200hp and 100-150 mana...
That would be cool and force us to use them...
Cause the whole set will give equilent stat then ussing arcane ring and ammulet
And as a tank i will happy to use that kind of set other wise motly i will use my armor and helm only....

Haligali
08-23-2015, 10:34 AM

Think of it like a lepre, you only get extra luck when you equipped.

Zeus
08-23-2015, 10:34 AM
YouTube videos like your own.

I'm guessing, ain't nabady got time for 10-40 min pvp videos.

Videos hardly teach PvP - not the mechanics anyways.

Zeus
08-23-2015, 10:36 AM

What you're describing is a situation where you're not using your skills. That's a warrior's own fault for approaching combat without having jugg, Nekro, or feeble skills ready. Correct? Do you expect not to be killed if by combos even when not using skills?

warriorromio
08-23-2015, 10:38 AM
Videos hardly teach PvP - not the mechanics anyways.
Lol its true cause m playing from 2+ years and i dont do pvp that much thats why m not good as other players in pvp
And browsing youtube form that much time..
cause you hardly learn any thing from it .
The main topic we are discusing here for the stat of the mythic armor and there skill bonous

Mucsi
08-23-2015, 10:45 AM
What you're describing is a situation where you're not using your skills. That's a warrior's own fault for approaching combat without having jugg, Nekro, or feeble skills ready. Correct? Do you expect not to be killed if by combos even when not using skills?
Jugg useless.. Rogues easily beat our jugg at pvp, doesn't matter if I'm using nekro or not.. Ask your sts friends to change this game name to Rogue Legends, and enjoy the playing lil zeus 😉

ps: how the hell the wars fault when actually (in this situation) nekro stunned warriors for 2-3sec.. pretty enough time to kill us with 2 combo

tdmkillerrr
08-23-2015, 10:45 AM
Just upgrade the whole set all over .. Make people want to farm for this

Motherless_Child
08-23-2015, 11:18 AM

What???

The caps were meant to HELP you... They were meant to put an EMPHASIS on key points... And as far as not understanding your question goes, I clearly said "FULL gear set (ALL 4 PIECES) must be equipped to get bonus"... And, if you could read you would see that in STS's original post they said "THE SET BONUS WOULDN'T BE COMPLETE WITHOUT A SHINY GROUND EFFECT", which clearly TRANSLATES to needing to have everything equipped to get bonus...

After reading that you should understand that youn cannot just complete the quests to get SET BONUS, U must DON (equip) it......

Ravager
08-23-2015, 12:23 PM
There's another bonus that comes to all of those who are able to complete their whole 4 piece set.

I dont think so. But if they did, they should have labeled it as Mythic set bonus permanent character upgrade.

Dex Scene
08-23-2015, 01:25 PM
20% chance lighting strike? That way too low.
How come is it too low???
20% chance to get a free lightning means a lightning without a cooldown.
every 4-5 lightnings you will do, you will get one lightning without any cooldown means you can use lightning one after one.
Lightning is mage's most damaging skill and getting that kinda buff in that skill is great if you ask me.

would it be fair if the 20% was 100%?? meaning mages would treat no cooldown Lightning as their normal auto attack.

warriorromio
08-23-2015, 01:29 PM
Simple remove ring and pendent from mythic set add a belt and only have 3 pieces in quiest and for bonous..
Helm, armor , and belt
No one wants ammulet and ring..
Give us a belt...

Motherless_Child
08-23-2015, 01:56 PM
How come is it too low???
20% chance to get a free lightning means a lightning without a cooldown.
every 4-5 lightnings you will do, you will get one lightning without any cooldown means you can use lightning one after one.
Lightning is mage's most damaging skill and getting that kinda buff in that skill is great if you ask me.

would it be fair if the 20% was 100%?? meaning mages would treat no cooldown Lightning as their normal auto attack.

Actually... I've been thinking about this after reading posts over the past couple of days since the announcement... I now agree with you on the %20 lightning... I forgot about the chained lightning chance in lightning's skills upgrade options... And with lightning's 250% damage on crit strike (about 2700-4000 damage depending on character build, buffs at that moment, and situation (like 2nd glintstone boss hitting the gems)) this would be a pretty fair and balanced set bonus for mages.... So, yeah... 20% sounds fair... Now we just have to get those mythics.....:torn:

DK
08-23-2015, 03:52 PM
What happened to the shoulder plates on the rouge and mage armor?!?!

And warrior is wearing a skirt while rouge have running tights?!?!

Looks good, but a bit surprised about a few details. :)

Americabud
08-23-2015, 04:01 PM
Rogues never asked to nerf warriors and mages. Just asked to actually give balance with the sets. If you read properly you would be able to comprehend what was being said.

Read from page 1-6 rouge kept asking to nerf mage and warrior a and buff rouge. If you read properly you would be able to comprehend what was being said.

Motherless_Child
08-23-2015, 04:20 PM
What happened to the shoulder plates on the rouge and mage armor?!?!

And warrior is wearing a skirt while rouge have running tights?!?!

Looks good, but a bit surprised about a few details. :)

Real men wear skirts... :eek:

Tatman
08-23-2015, 04:22 PM
For Rogues:

Huge lol at this. A skill that is pretty much useless in new maps AND doesn't work in pvp. Ty ty gj wtg.

Visiting
08-23-2015, 04:35 PM
Rogues don't want a buff to their set proc, they want something that's applicable in PVE/PVP and is actually useful and desirable to some extent. As it is, I see no reason to run for this set, seeing as I can use what I'm currently using and still have better stats than the new set will give....

Americabud
08-23-2015, 04:40 PM
Rogues don't want a buff to their set proc, they want something that's applicable in PVE/PVP and is actually useful and desirable to some extent. As it is, I see no reason to run for this set, seeing as I can use what I'm currently using and still have better stats than the new set will give....

I agree, that is why I'm not running for the set either. And I'm a mage

Newcomx
08-23-2015, 08:16 PM

Agree with diversity in gear.

Newcomx
08-23-2015, 08:21 PM
For Rogues:

Huge lol at this. A skill that is pretty much useless in new maps AND doesn't work in pvp. Ty ty gj wtg.

I don't wanna stun in trap! Just go with team work, after mobs pulled, sorc should release fireball to stun

Kingumar
08-23-2015, 10:48 PM
Do we need mythic rune to upgrade orcslaying into the new mythic. The rune should drop from elite cuz they said most of the stuff is lootable from elite

warriorromio
08-23-2015, 11:12 PM
Do we need mythic rune to upgrade orcslaying into the new mythic. The rune should drop from elite cuz they said most of the stuff is lootable from elite

Rune drop from gold orc chest so they are already farmable for non plat users

Kingumar
08-23-2015, 11:26 PM
Rune drop from gold orc chest so they are already farmable for non plat users

Very hard to drop. What are the chances to get them

Ice
08-24-2015, 01:26 AM

For Warriors:

For Sorcerers:

For Rogues:

LOL

Warrior dont need buff on axe trow skills... we need HP buff and armor Buff.. warrior need to be more tanky... War are like papers now they die in less than 1min with 2-3 rouge.

Ravager
08-24-2015, 03:14 AM

For Warriors:

For Sorcerers:

For Rogues:

LOL

Warrior dont need buff on axe trow skills... we need HP buff and armor Buff.. warrior need to be more tanky... War are like papers now they die in less than 1min with 2-3 rouge.

I think the bonus is meant to be pve based for all classes. Warriors dont need hp or armor for pve. Your request for the warrior buff is different from this but I do agree since jugg is constantly broken now even with max gear.

Robhawk
08-24-2015, 04:30 AM
Imho the stats of the new myth gear are are just bad... nearly the same as old l36 myth. The set bonus is bad too...

Just disappointed with it overall and L41 Imbued of Force / arcane ring / myth pendant is way better then this set! That also means none of the imbalances will be solved because many will keep the old OP EYE/PARA gemmed imbued gear!

"well done"

Candylicks
08-24-2015, 08:32 AM
I am guessing that StS will see our unease at the new sets. Can anyone be more specific as to the numbers and where they need to change? I am not good with this stuff, but some of you more technical players would be really helpful to offer suggestions? Pretty sure our message is clear we need to move on and offer up concrete solutions that is easier for them to work with.

Haligali
08-24-2015, 09:22 AM
I am guessing that StS will see our unease at the new sets. Can anyone be more specific as to the numbers and where they need to change? I am not good with this stuff, but some of you more technical players would be really helpful to offer suggestions? Pretty sure our message is clear we need to move on and offer up concrete solutions that is easier for them to work with.

The ring and amulet need a huge ton lot of hp boost. Maybe a bit less crit.
Add this removed small amount of crit to the helmet and armor.

Fibus
08-24-2015, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Please feel free to continue discussing the gear, but do so in a constructive manner.

To address a few topics that were brought up:
- The Warrior set bonus actually causes Axe Throw to throw 3 separate axes, hitting 3 different targets. If there are not 3 targets available, it will throw, and hit, as many targets as it can, up to 3.
- These set bonuses are not meant to fix any major class imbalances that exist in the game. Those kind of fixes require more work than simply adding a few additional stats to gear. Class balance is something we continue to discuss, but I don't have any additional info to share on that right now.
- To reiterate something I've said in the past, players with a Rendtail's Dragonstone or Planar Pendant will likely finding that the stats on those items, individually, are better than those found on their Glintstone gear counterpart. Players will need to decide if continuing to use those items is worth sacrificing the set bonus effect. In some cases, it might be. In others, it might not.

mesalin
08-24-2015, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Please feel free to continue discussing the gear, but do so in a constructive manner.

- The Warrior set bonus actually causes Axe Throw to throw 3 separate axes, hitting 3 different targets. If there are not 3 targets available, it will throw, and hit, as many targets as it can, up to 3.
- These set bonuses are not meant to fix any major class imbalances that exist in the game. Those kind of fixes require more work than simply adding a few additional stats to gear. Class balance is something we continue to discuss, but I don't have any additional info to share on that right now.
- To reiterate something I've said in the past, players with a Rendtail's Dragonstone or Planar Pendant will likely finding that the stats on those items, individually, are better than those found on their Glintstone gear counterpart. Players will need to decide if continuing to use those items is worth sacrificing the set bonus effect. In some cases, it might be. In others, it might not.
Does it mean that stats of this sets will stay like they are?

<Forgiveness>

Fibus
08-24-2015, 12:02 PM
Does it mean that stats of this sets will stay like they are?

<Forgiveness>

The stats are as they are for a reason. They have been thought through by the design team and discussed. However, we're always open to hearing well-thought out and constructive feedback. How you present your feedback is often as important, sometimes more so, than the feedback itself. :)

Excuses
08-24-2015, 12:06 PM

As speaking of class balance, please reconsider rogue set bonus. This will cause more imbalance in pve than ever.

I would rather recommend 30% chance of 20-30% hp+mana heal on piercer. This will help both pve and pvp.

mesalin
08-24-2015, 12:09 PM
The stats are as they are for a reason. They have been thought through by the design team and discussed. However, we're always open to hearing well-thought out and constructive feedback. How you present your feedback is often as important, sometimes more so, than the feedback itself. :)
This stats are alright for me :)
I know how hard it is to make it ! Good job !

<Forgiveness>

Motherless_Child
08-24-2015, 12:30 PM

"- To reiterate something I've said in the past, players with a Rendtail's Dragonstone or Planar Pendant will likely finding that the stats on those items, individually, are better than those found on their Glintstone gear counterpart. Players will need to decide if continuing to use those items is worth sacrificing the set bonus effect. In some cases, it might be. In others, it might not."

EXACTLY!!!!!

Hobilomm
08-24-2015, 12:33 PM
Omg ty so much sts... I have already said i found this armor ugly... but if stats is so low, and just a little bonus when complete set, i can keep my arcane ring and planar amulet. Ty so much ! I'm not plat buyer user and i have done really hard jobs to get my stuff. Ty so much ! By the way, i understand that build new gear are frustrating for players who play hard for high end gear. So i think there is a very good solution to this: All new mythic and arcane items can be craftable with the lower lvl one. For example if there is an other arcane hammer for war later, u must use your arcane maul and other components to craft new one scale to lvl cap. However, the new items should be almost the same to replace it at lvl cap, not a different one like craft a glaive with a hammer... I hope you understand me, i have poor english.

Edward Coug
08-24-2015, 12:47 PM

I understand the arcane ring and planar pendant remaining superior, but I really think you should reconsider the stats on the armor and helmet, at least. Even the slightest buff would be welcome. They just aren't worth the effort, at the moment.

Candylicks
08-24-2015, 12:51 PM

Agree.

I am curious as to why the rogue set bonus isn't something viable in PvP though?

Also, being as many of us will continue to use arcane ring and planar amulet are you able to disclose if we will still be required to complete the 4 set piece then pick and choose? For example with orc slayer we had to complete one piece to move onto the next item. Will it be possible to only craft helm and armor come mythic time? I know you don't want to give away too much but I am curious at the direction on this.

It would be really cool if we could get a Friday teaser that is in the form of a short video demonstrating the set bonuses! (:

Thank you for being active on this thread. I am sure you all expected this feedback but it's only because we love you guys and what you do for this game.

Ravager
08-24-2015, 01:03 PM

Agree.

I am curious as to why the rogue set bonus isn't something viable in PvP though?

Also, being as many of us will continue to use arcane ring and planar amulet are you able to disclose if we will still be required to complete the 4 set piece then pick and choose? For example with orc slayer we had to complete one piece to move onto the next item. Will it be possible to only craft helm and armor come mythic time? I know you don't want to give away too much but I am curious at the direction on this.

It would be really cool if we could get a Friday teaser that is in the form of a short video demonstrating the set bonuses! (:

Thank you for being active on this thread. I am sure you all expected this feedback but it's only because we love you guys and what you do for this game.

I would rather them release it before Friday rather than have a teaser on Friday :p They said they would release elites (closely?) after Ursoth.

johnsr
08-24-2015, 01:04 PM
In light of all this controversy may I remind you all that I love cheese.

Americabud
08-24-2015, 01:28 PM
THANK YOU STS. it'll stay the same. Goodjob

zerofort
08-24-2015, 01:38 PM
Well no matter what i think its nice to see sts sticking to its guns.

extrapayah
08-24-2015, 01:43 PM
forcing people to learn one skill while limiting skill slot to 4 and disable swapping skills is not a very good idea...

scarysmerf
08-24-2015, 03:47 PM
Will they also drop from lockeds or elite orc chests im guessing or is it a elite quest? :)

Befs
08-24-2015, 03:59 PM
First let me say the plain stats of the gear are subpar.

So the set relies on set bonus, right? Well it isn't so good.

The set bonus takes away a lot of player freedom, as it forces them to use a certain skill that may not fit their play style, therefore, those who really don't prefer the skill will no no use for their hard earned set. Also, the rogues only get PvE bonus for it, since PvP rogues do not use trap while the light and axe upgrades will be viable for PvP. (not talking clash).

Solution Ideas:

Have an array of upgrade options, like a fireball upgrade, or ice upgrade and let the player chose which depending on their play style.

Give stats as the set bonus, I personally would have no problem with that.

Madnex
08-24-2015, 04:03 PM
Thanks for letting us know that someone's listening on the other end. For us players it's as important as properly presented feedback is to you devs.

I would suggest not increasing stats but enhancing the bonus with another skill perk to make the set a considerable alternative that is worth the time we put in to craft it.

Proposed suggestions:

For Warriors:
Immortality Achieved: Charged Juggernaut now has 100% chance to cause self heal of 25% HP if the Warrior's health drops below 60%. Also applies a 10% damage debuff.

For Sorcerers:
Fiery Surprise: Charged fireball now has a 35% chance to open a lava pool in the center of the explosion for 4s. Applies 15% crit debuff to all targets inside it.

For Rogues:
Intelligent Backup: When casting uncharged Combat Medic, you'll receive two extra packs that give 20 INT and 50 armor each.

Geuo
08-24-2015, 05:33 PM
Someone said it a while back, but having two different bonuses would solve some of the problems.
In all pvp maps rogues could have an extra hp pack or maybe 2 mana packs, one of the two, random chance between them both. Mages ice could actually freeze enemies like breeze does or maybe an aoe chance on any lightning hit, not just on killing an enemy, to hit 2 other targets. Tanks could have a 50% chance to reduce the cooldown time of jugg or have a 100% chance to stun on axe. (I don't pvp so much anymore, plug in whatever perks you'd like)
In every other map, towns and dailies etc also, rogues could have a snare and bleed or interrupt/short stun on razor, or a pull/stun on sss. Mages could have lightning stun work on bosses, a banish chance on charges lightning (only the initial hit) or give clock a short stun like gloom's aa when it ends, possibly a 50% armor reduction on curse. Tanks could have a 30% chance to lengthen the duration of the shield on HoR to last 6-10 seconds, or have a 100% chance on windmill to pull enemies like traps, or a 30% damage bonus to players affected by rally cry.
Some substantial bonus to warrior in pve may very well solve the problem with tanks being left out of pve nowadays, a 30% dmg bonus or a lengthy protection against damage would mean there's more of a likelihood they'll be included in runs, a problem that has arisen lately. With set bonuses given to skills that aren't cookie cutter aimed nox pierce/fire clock ice/heal cs jugg wm, perhaps it'll provide some variation to the game instead of everyone using essentially the same build.
Not even going to comment on the stats, sts will change them or they won't, either way I'm happy with something new for a change whether they're 'best' or not. (I still switch out the goblin ring and wild amulet sometimes for fun lighting up like a Christmas tree, I couldn't care less about having the most op stats all the time, I like having fun)
Just my 2 cents

Zeus
08-24-2015, 07:10 PM
As speaking of class balance, please reconsider rogue set bonus. This will cause more imbalance in pve than ever.

I would rather recommend 30% chance of 20-30% hp+mana heal on piercer. This will help both pve and pvp.

Rogues already get 75% chance for 10% health back. This essentially would be more of a nerf than a buff unless developers intend to keep that chance the same for health and mana. (After all, who's going to waste the highest mana cost skill at a 30% chance to recover mana?)

Excuses
08-24-2015, 07:14 PM
Rogues already get 75% chance for 10% health back. This essentially would be more of a nerf than a buff unless developers intend to keep that chance the same for health and mana. (After all, who's going to waste the highest mana cost skill at a 30% chance to recover mana?)

It was an example. Maybe 75%chance with 30%of hp and mana would be nicer. In clash, you will get 30-90% heal back when charged.

Visiting
08-24-2015, 07:21 PM
It was an example. Maybe 75%chance with 30%of hp and mana would be nicer. In clash, you will get 30-90% heal back when charged.

This would run into the problem of having to charge pierce, which frankly, no one competent does unless the situation demands it.

Kingofninjas
08-24-2015, 07:35 PM
Thanks for letting us know that someone's listening on the other end. For us players it's as important as properly presented feedback is to you devs.

I would suggest not increasing stats but enhancing the bonus with another skill perk to make the set a considerable alternative that is worth the time we put in to craft it.

Proposed suggestions:

For Warriors:
Immortality Achieved: Charged Juggernaut now has 100% chance to cause self heal of 25% HP if the Warrior's health drops below 60%. Also applies a 10% damage debuff.

For Sorcerers:
Fiery Surprise: Charged fireball now has a 35% chance to open a lava pool in the center of the explosion for 4s. Applies 15% crit debuff to all targets inside it.

For Rogues:
Intelligent Backup: When casting uncharged Combat Medic, you'll receive two extra packs that give 20 INT and 50 armor each.

Would the bonuses from the 2 bonus rogue packs stack? Also, it would be better to change these bonus packs spawning from charges Combat Medic since people rarely use the uncharged form of the skill.

Excuses
08-24-2015, 07:37 PM
This would run into the problem of having to charge pierce, which frankly, no one competent does unless the situation demands it.

Still you will have extremely high heal chance without changing. And when you need a big heal you can charge as you needed. It's gonna be a handy tool for rogue both clash and vs. Especially when it heals mana too.

Honestly this would be much more tactical upgrade than 20% chance of mage thunder or tank pulls.

Ravager
08-24-2015, 08:21 PM

Proposed suggestions:

For Warriors:

For Sorcerers:

For Rogues:

Warrior - This skill seems useless in PvE. I'd rather have the 3 axes. 3 axes will not be common in PvP since you lose a lot of HP. Jugg is something that should be scaled properly and fixed. Not through a required Mythic set bonus that greatly reduces the user's hp.

Sorcerer - Seems fine. Seems comparable to the other one which is fine too.

Rogue - I don't mind this. This becomes more PvP than PvE. Risky considering there's a huge loss in HP when wearing the Mythic set.

warriorromio
08-24-2015, 10:07 PM
Guys i just have 1 q. Why you announced and releasing the new mythic ring and ammulet if it cant even compet with red'ntail and planer pendent.
Better remove them and add a mythic belt...
I mean if all of the most experienced player here are complaining about the ring and pendent then remove them and add a belt ...
Most of us will like a belt over a new ring and pendent..
It will also save the farmers market cause it will increase shard / ring / pendent/ dragon bar market...
People will start crafting them on higher level again
And you dont like this idea then atleast add 200hp+100mp bonous in helm and armor
Cause even acient sets gives 100hp and mana boost in the basic stat then why these are giving just60-70 mana and hp.
Plsss atleast a huge mana and ho boost in armor and helm

Ravager
08-24-2015, 11:47 PM
Guys i just have 1 q. Why you announced and releasing the new mythic ring and ammulet if it cant even compet with red'ntail and planer pendent.
Better remove them and add a mythic belt...
I mean if all of the most experienced player here are complaining about the ring and pendent then remove them and add a belt ...
Most of us will like a belt over a new ring and pendent..
It will also save the farmers market cause it will increase shard / ring / pendent/ dragon bar market...
People will start crafting them on higher level again
And you dont like this idea then atleast add 200hp+100mp bonous in helm and armor
Cause even acient sets gives 100hp and mana boost in the basic stat then why these are giving just60-70 mana and hp.
Plsss atleast a huge mana and ho boost in armor and helm

I believe they stated the purpose was to create a tradeoff. If it is a belt, there would be no tradeoff. I think the its not a comparable tradeoff right now and needs to close the gap on that a bit.

Energizeric
08-25-2015, 12:41 AM
Once again everyone is just annoyed that there will be no clear "best" set of gear. Why does that bother everyone so much?

Sorry but you will be forced to make the tough decision about which set of gear you want to use. Either the one with better stats, or the one with the bonus skill.

Here's my prediction:

As everyone is always concerned about stats more than usefulness, I suspect very few people will be interested in the new mythic set at first, but then once they see those with the set in action, it will change very fast.

warriorromio
08-25-2015, 12:44 AM
I believe they stated the purpose was to create a tradeoff. If it is a belt, there would be no tradeoff. I think the its not a comparable tradeoff right now and needs to close the gap on that a bit.
But bro a belt is better to have then having a new ring and pendent..
Most of us dont want them until they have a closer stat to red'tail or planer
where we 30+ primarry stat difference in ring and 15+in pendent with 100+hp and 50+ secondary stat difference and 100+ armor difference
I dont think i wana loose my 500+ hp and 100 more are mor for extra two axe..
Cause its not usaable in clash also cause i pull 3 enemy and its hard to take sown 3 enemy togeter for most of the teams
Its only good against the bosses who have mob spams...
Like new rengols last boss..
For pylling those 3xtra mobs away from the boss so mu dps can kill boss faster othee wise we both know its a useless skill upgrade untill it give 3x damage when hit single target .
being a tank for me its more importent to keep alive then dying again and again...
And most of us know how much hard new elites will be...
So its useless skill until all of the party members know how to use them and what is the current timing...
And arcane ring and planer pendent are craftable eassily 1 month of 3hr every day farming you will get arcane ring nekro and pendent if player know where to farm them every gear and pet are eassy to farm now cause arcanes are cheap
And those mythic armors are going to be very hard to farm..
Runes are 5-7 m
Cyrogen frags may be 7-8m when come
And mythic vials 3-5m
And we dont know how many vials we need for 1 piece.
So 15m+ for 1 piece .
Or 7-8m if you are a gardcore farmer and if you farm some of the pieces
So from where these new gears will complet the gear differences
I think i will only craft helm and keep use my ring pendent and pink armor...
Cause i will only lose 1 slot and have far better stat then..
This set...

Robhawk
08-25-2015, 01:46 AM

So you thought through the stats? People will keep the L41 legendary imbued gear with paras and EYEs instead of using the new L46 myth gear that dont add any crit! Imho the new myth should blow away those old OP-gemmed imbued gear!

Seriously myth gear adding mana for a mage, this is like adding just nothing, even 1 point to DEX is better then this... this cant be thought through! Perfect gemmed L36 myth, like everybody has, is equal in all stats, except a little damage and a little armor... and we speak of myth L36 items that lasted more then 2 seasons... compare the new myth with the old imbued and you have too see its not thought through from your side! Its absolutely ridiculous that L41 legendary items outperform new L46 myth items !

1. Nobody will grind new hard elites for crafting useless items!
2. The crafting ingredients wont be worth much because of 1. !
3. The pvp imbalance will stay because the OP-gemmed (para/eye) imbued gear is still by far the best. (just compare critical between imbued of force with EYEs and new myth with noble lightnings!)

Whhhaaaatt ttthhhheeeeee ...... !!!!!!!

Wazakesy
08-25-2015, 01:50 AM
Once again everyone is just annoyed that there will be no clear "best" set of gear. Why does that bother everyone so much?

Sorry but you will be forced to make the tough decision about which set of gear you want to use. Either the one with better stats, or the one with the bonus skill.

Here's my prediction:

As everyone is always concerned about stats more than usefulness, I suspect very few people will be interested in the new mythic set at first, but then once they see those with the set in action, it will change very fast.

How long will we stick to the imbued gears then? The trade-off is not so recommended or some may choose to, Lol @ running these elites to get gears that arent much of a use, this is like running for the useless orcslaying for the sake of getting the myth sets. We have waited long enough to get farmable content...something newbies can make gold off from farming rather than forcing themselves to Buy alot of plats.

extrapayah
08-25-2015, 02:10 AM
well, madnex suggested we should have another 3 skills upgrade to be added as the bonus (so a total of 2 skills upgrade per class? i hope i'm not wrong), which could be great....

except that i don't use axe and juggernaut when fighting mobs :P, but it's only me, i guess, so no problem

greekAL
08-25-2015, 06:26 AM
well, madnex suggested we should have another 3 skills upgrade to be added as the bonus (so a total of 2 skills upgrade per class? i hope i'm not wrong), which could be great....

except that i don't use axe and juggernaut when fighting mobs :P, but it's only me, i guess, so no problem

bro jugger is important to fight mobs big pulls need an alive tank ! stun immun is important too! our only skill with stun immun!

Bigboyblue
08-25-2015, 07:03 AM
The mage gear is good for bosses in PVE. I will not wear it at any other point in PVE. Not too sure if it is viable in pvp.

The warrior set needs an added skill that is PVE only. I recommend the following :

Loud Rawr : All mobs in 7 meter radius are drawn to the warrior. All other players are not targetable for 5 seconds. Warriors hp and armor boosts 2x for 5 seconds. Cool down 12 seconds.

Let tanks be tanks and give them some use it pve.

mesalin
08-25-2015, 07:20 AM
The mage gear is good for bosses in PVE. I will not wear it at any other point in PVE. Not too sure if it is viable in pvp.

The warrior set needs an added skill that is PVE only. I recommend the following :

Loud Rawr : All mobs in 7 meter radius are drawn to the warrior. All other players are not targetable for 5 seconds. Warriors hp and armor boosts 2x for 5 seconds. Cool down 12 seconds.

Let tanks be tanks and give them some use it pve.
Like that

<Forgiveness>

Madnex
08-25-2015, 08:46 AM
Would the bonuses from the 2 bonus rogue packs stack? Also, it would be better to change these bonus packs spawning from charges Combat Medic since people rarely use the uncharged form of the skill.

Warrior - This skill seems useless in PvE. I'd rather have the 3 axes. 3 axes will not be common in PvP since you lose a lot of HP. Jugg is something that should be scaled properly and fixed. Not through a required Mythic set bonus that greatly reduces the user's hp.

Sorcerer - Seems fine. Seems comparable to the other one which is fine too.

Rogue - I don't mind this. This becomes more PvP than PvE. Risky considering there's a huge loss in HP when wearing the Mythic set.

I'd rather have that promised but then canceled skills revamp too which I believe these skill perks originally belonged to but since that isn't happening, we'll have to settle with this.

My thinking behind giving the mana packs to the uncharged version of the skill was that it'd be too potent to get the full benefits of the 3 (or 4 with self heal) packs plus mana. Didn't consider the huge HP loss from switching to the new set though so perhaps one extra pack on charge that gives that 20 mp and 50 armor would be fine. I don't see any other changes that wouldn't increase the already over the top rogue offense plus rogues need something substantial for pvp since the other two classes' perks are very useful in both fields.

Perhaps a damage reduction on razor shield? Say 20-25% would be nice, making up for some of the stat loss.

Jazzi
08-25-2015, 09:12 AM

Proposed suggestions:

For Warriors:

For Sorcerers:

For Rogues:

I cant really comment on the suggestion about the warrior skill, but the other two seem pvp only. Well, I guess the mage one could be somewhat useful in pve.
I personally dont care about PvP much. I am in a guild, where practically no one cares about pvp and have a friends list of people who mostly dont care about it as well. So I think most of those people would prefer sticking to the traps skill. Anyway a good solution would be to offer a choice and a way to switch between those two.

galileogalilei
08-25-2015, 11:04 AM
im glad to hear axe throw can hit up to 3 enemies, but will be more useful if axe throw can 50% stun, and da self heal of juggernaut skill must be fall below 35% - 40% health , 25% health isnt enough for against high crit rogue

Samaeldavisjr
08-25-2015, 01:20 PM
Y'all are shocked by this STG debacle. LOL
Question. What's new? My 4mo old daughter makes better decisions than this. The story of stg/AL. (rolls eyes)

im glad to hear axe throw can hit up to 3 enemies, but will be more useful if axe throw can 50% stun, and da self heal of juggernaut skill must be fall below 35% - 40% health , 25% health isnt enough for against high crit rogue

Jugg has been broken forever. Ditch it and use vb

zerofort
08-25-2015, 01:51 PM
Yes dam reduction would be better then even added hp and armor to razor i would love to have a real shield

Newcomx
08-26-2015, 03:49 AM
Reduce Jugg cooldown.

I would love if there is a warrior skill that absorb damage taken by other pt.

kananaskis
08-26-2015, 07:44 AM
the skill bonus for mage sounds very cool, especially appealing since all speced upgrades to lightning apply on it. i like madnex's idea of a supplemental, smaller skill bonus to fireball too. The huge loss in hp from planar pendant and arc ring means much more squishiness however.

as the set with bonus is very offence oriented, i think a bit more defense would be good. the armor value is fine. my suggestion is to remove the mana bonus from the two pieces of the the mage set that have that, and add more strength stat to both the ring and pendant, or at least the ring, for some more hp & shield strength.

i like that the crit is only on the ring and pendant, so that one has to use the whole set to get the crit. In summary, i think give the mage set a bit more of a brutality/force build thru some strength to the ring and maybe the pendant too.

edit: i guess if you change the secondary stats on one set, the other two sets will have equivalent changes. Health is good for mage but best in the form of strength for shield. if anything though, switch the added mana to health. no matter what I'll go for the set anyway, as is, due to the skill bonus, but a bit more defense would be nice.

phaixe
08-26-2015, 12:31 PM
I'm actually glad they aren't just lazily raising all the op stats and calling it a day. When does it end? 100% crit rogues? The set bonus could use some tweaking but this is a step in the right direction

Edward Coug
08-26-2015, 01:03 PM
I'm actually glad they aren't just lazily raising all the op stats and calling it a day. When does it end? 100% crit rogues? The set bonus could use some tweaking but this is a step in the right direction

The only new myth I'm going to end up using is the helmet. Is that good for the game? I don't think so. I think progression is good. While I don't think crit should keep going up, all the other stats should.

Remiem
08-26-2015, 04:25 PM
Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and offer your feedback on the new sets and set bonuses. I'm going to close this thread down so that the devs can review it. We'll make announcements of any changes in a separate thread. Thanks!