PDA

View Full Version : Another Costume Contest by Lowlyspy!!!

Lowlyspy
05-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Last week's contest sealed the deal, I'm gonna start doing a Costume Contest every Saturday around 2pm-3pm EST, the judging will be done by a panel of 3 judges (myself since im the organizer of these contests, the winner of the previous contest, and a different special guest judge every week), the winners of these contests will win the following

1st: 100k and the chance to be one of the judge's for the next contest!

2nd: 50k, if the 1st place winner turns down the judge-ship then that honor will go to this place

3rd: a miscellaneous pink, and again if both 1st and 2nd both turn down the judge-ship it will go here.

This week's judges will be as follows: myself (IGN Lowlyspy), voodoovillain (the winner of last weeks contest), and Wrap (yes i do mean the guardian of alterra, Wrap, he will be this weeks special guest judge.)

This weeks contest will be located in the ancient swamp towne, it will be a themed contest but i wont be revealing the theme until friday night so keep an eye on the forums and add me in game if u want to participate.

Look forward to seeing everybody at the contest, Adios!

EDIT: Voodoovillain wont be able to fulfill his duties as a judge this week due to personal issues, but worry not, i shall find a replacement :D

Kossi
05-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Solvok hosted a 3 events (in 2 days) giving out a total of 2.25M
:/

Fatpigwarrior
05-04-2011, 06:54 PM
yep!
/10char

Zeus
05-04-2011, 06:55 PM

Kossi, what is this supposed to mean? Are you trying to imply one is better because he decided to host a contest with more money involved. C'mon....

Rebel
05-04-2011, 06:55 PM

How did this comment have anything to do with the thread? Wasn't very constructive...

Anyway, sounds like a fun contest. I'll try and enter if I have some time!

Lowlyspy
05-04-2011, 06:57 PM
when i said "im the orgainizer" i meant of my contests lol, i know others have done player run events before. :)

F1zzzzp0p
05-07-2011, 05:56 PM

100k is still alot and money doesn't matter too much
Just have fun!!:banana: